Sinspawn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers

Naomi had swallowed his load less not more than a couple of minutes ago, yet already his dick was ready to burst, the rush of blood to it straining almost against the very skin that confined it..

One of the women lowered herself onto his member, bathing it in a steamy, slick cavern that tugged gently at him.

Leaning forward and resting her chest on his, she gently rocked her hips back and forward, while her hands reached forward to gently massage his temples in a circular motion.

Too relaxed to move, he had simply lain there while it coaxed a thick load from him in a slow and leisurely orgasm.

The woman's partner leaned in close to him and blew another kiss. Another smoky pink heart drifted through the air, before spiralling round his head and body in a constricting spiral as it sank softly and imperceptibly into his flesh.

In seconds, Marc had fallen into a deeper, more sensual, sleepy spell. His body felt like it was made of foam, and his head slowly lolled back as his eyes closed.

He was dimly aware of a change in stimulation as the nether regions that were embracing his dick were replaced by the wet, slurping, cavernous mouth of the other woman.

A tongue lapped against his head, and any remaining mass left in Marc's body seemed to drift down towards his flagpole, congealing in the shaft.

As his mind slipped further from consciousness, a dozen ghostlike hands brushed over his body, easing out knots of tension he hadn't realised he had. Feminine sighs filled the air, and the hands began lifting Marc's torso, bringing him to an upright, sitting position.

Distant, muffled voices were speaking. They sounded harsher, and grated in comparison to the sighs that surrounded him, even though they seemed to come from a distance.

"The spells have worked -- he's slipped into our realm of slumber. His body is ours now."

"Thank Hades we're in the conjunction with Sloth at the moment. They're always so disagreeable when we're joined with Anger."

"If we have no power here, we must coax them into our realm though -- we cannot force ourselves on them right now. It's no different than a normal Earth night job."

"Except here, we can take them past the release, and gorge ourselves... though we must not get carried away. No fatalities."

"It's a good thing we're not joined with Greed then."

The words were completely alien to Marc, and he dismissed them as he lay upright, supported by the soft touch of the hands.

The tongue on his member claimed its prize and he shot a heavy load into the waiting mouth. Rope after rope of semen shot out, and as it did, he felt that remaining substance fly out, leaving a feeling of complete non-existence.

No sensation of mass, no movement, no need to think -- just the sweet caresses of the ghostly lovers and the heat at his crotch as he was again stimulated by... something.

The sensation was meaningless -- it could be mouth, vagina, anus or some other unspeakable orifice. All he was aware of by now was the hot tingling heat coming from down below, and the knowledge that, any second now, he could release his seed into it and sink back into the ghostly embrace.

Ah... Gone again, and he sank deeper into the hands that longed for him. He felt so safe, so secure, that he could just give himself completely if he wanted. Whispers brushed past his ears, clinging to his mind and gently dragging it with them, as if trying to unhinge it from his body.

Sweetly they breezed through him, while the hands gently wrapped round him, seeming to pull insubstantially at him.

Hour after hour he went through the same cycle of pleasure, release and relaxation. Each time, the hands became infinitesimally firmer. His eyes twitched slightly and forcing himself to open them, just a crack, he became aware of a pink haze.

Slender hands reached for him, while moans filled the air. Eyes glittered in the darkness, and he could occasionally make out beautiful faces, lips apparently calling his name...

BANG!

In a second it was gone. He was back in the store closet, it was cold, and his body racked with untold aches and pains. He felt like he'd finished a decathlon in a day and seemed to have lost the weight to confirm it. He forced himself upright and instantly regretted it as a flash of pain shot down his spine. Despite this, his member seemed to be ignoring his condition, and stood tall expectedly.

Gingerly, Marc dressed himself, wincing as he bent down for each item of clothing, and headed for the door.

Did what just happen really happen, or had he been severely beaten and repressed it all in a weird sex dream? The latter seemed more likely, though he shuddered at what that might mean for his psyche.

When he got home, Marc had slept for a full day, but it was hardly a restful sleep. The hands were over his body again, brushing past him and teasing him while voices called his name from the shadows. Without stimulation however, the dreams were a relentless, frustrating tease.

Despite the dreams, he felt physically restored, but so frustrated that he hadn't just rubbed one out in the bathroom the day after, but five.

By the time he'd finished, his dick was red raw.

His parents had been worried sick and given him hearty helpings of fatty foods to build his strength up. Discreetly, he snuck in a trip to the doctor's only to be given a clean bill of health. No STDs from his liaison at least, if it had really happened.

Naomi had come round as well and insisted on staying by his side. His parents, out of concern, had let her stay over and take care of him while they worked through the young couple's summer holidays.

While they were out, Naomi had upped her sexual appetite in a big way and had showed her experimental side in a big way.

It wasn't until she asked Marc for his views on ball gags that he had to tell her to slow down.

It was extremely out of character, but it also made the prospect of telling her what actually happened increasingly less appealing, for fear of teasing about being a pervert himself.

Whatever her change in demeanour though, Naomi had always taken Marc seriously when the metaphorical shit hit the fan and he was sure this time would be no different.

"Um... babe?" he called into the hall.

"Hang on, I made you a nice chocolate bombe earlier!" said Naomi as she hurried over to the bed.

"You're all skin and bones and we can't have that." Naomi had turned into quite the culinary queen over the past couple of weeks, and had been sharing Marc's favourite recipes with his mother.

"Wha? Oh, er thanks," he said, before gently batting her off as she tried to deliver a spoonful to his mouth.

"I can eat it myself, babe."

"Yeah... 'course," she smiled as she leaned in and gave him a deep kiss. Chocolate smeared the inside of his mouth and the edge of his lips -- apparently she'd been in the process of giving it a taste test.

"Oh! You've got chocolate on you!" she pipped, as she leaned in again to daintily lick the chocolate off his face.

"Um, right. Now, about last month..."

"Last month?"

"Yeah... Do you remember when we ...at school?"

"Oh I know! Wasn't that great? We were so naughty..."

"Yeah, but after that... when you left."

"Yeah, I had that meeting with the principal."

"Yeah. After you left, I, um... There were these women... these other women..."

"Other women?" Naomi's eyes narrowed.

"Yeah. I... don't know what happened... They... they blew some kind of smoke or powder or something... It was like it was there and then it wasn't... But it was like... it was like being drugged...

"You have to believe... I would never be disloyal but...."

Marc sobbed gently as he recounted the whole bizarre tale, while Naomi rested her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey... I... believe you."

"You do? You don't think I'm crazy? Or a scumbag?"

"Not really. To be honest, it sounded... kinda hot..."

Marc's dick twitched.

"Well, it was... at the time. That's if... if it really happened."

Naomi leaned in and unzipped his jeans, fishing out his cock.

"Want to recreate it, babe? We'll need to go several times to be authentic."

"Naomi, that's not funny."

"Who said anything about funny? You've got me turned on." She slid her spare hand under her top and gently rolled tweaked a nipple.

"Yeah, but..."

"Oh, come on, we'll enjoy it," she purred, with those seductive blue eyes that seemed to bore into his brain. Arousal hit him and blood surged to his dick.

"Yeah, we'll enjoy it..." he murmured.

Fixing him in her stare, Naomi slid down and wrapped her mouth round his dick. Pulling back with a strong suction, she danced her tongue round the tip, before thrusting forward and licking his shaft.

If he looked away, Marc felt he could imagine that mystery woman again. Instead he just gazed into the eyes of his sweet, beautiful Naomi. He was a lucky man, he thought as he pumped his spunk into the inside of her mouth yet again.

"Now, let's see what the soldier here thinks of these," chuckled Naomi as she slid up and sandwiched Marc's dick between her amply-sized breasts. Her hands held them tight as she then rocked back and forth in a delightfully exquisite titjob.

Perhaps he was going to be alright after all.

bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers
12