Sinthia Becomes a Holiday Rep Pt. 04

Story Info
Things get worse for Sinthia, can her friends save her?
5.5k words
4.5
25.5k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

This story follows on directly from where part 3 finished, so this will make much more sense if you read parts 1, 2 and 3 first, sorry for the long wait for this part.

As always I love getting comments and messages about my stories from all of you, especially from other girls!

Thanks and I hope you enjoy, Love and Licks, Lucy X X X X

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1: Veronica and Vicky at play

Sinthia was helpless and she knew it. She was naked except for her socks and a collar and leash, she was gagged with Veronica's sticky used panties in her mouth and she was handcuffed with her hands now down by her sides unable to move. The leash was attached to her boss Vicky's office rest room door, leaving her stood two feet from the rest room and in the middle of the room, totally exposed and sore from the whipping Vicky had inflicted on her a few minutes before.

Veronica and Vicky walked away from Sinthia and stood whispering and giggling on the other side of the room, planning what to do next.

Veronica stepped forward with a smile on her face as Vicky moved past her into the rest room.

"We're going to have so much fun with you," laughed Veronica,

Vicky reappeared and handed veronica a razor, shaving foam and her now empty rubbish bin. Veronica placed the bin between Sinthia's legs before spreading the shaving foam over the girl's small patch of trimmed pubic hair.

"A slutty girl like you should be clean shaved down their!" smiled Veronica pointing at Sinthia's crotch.

The red headed lesbian knelt and worked away carefully with the razor as Vicky watched on, when she was finished and she had used a cup of water and some toilet paper to clean off the shaving foam Veronica had Vicky hold up a mirror to show Sinthia her now completely shaved pussy.

Sinthia blushed at the sight, she had never shaved it all off before and had had no intension of doing so. The dark haired Vicky was delighted at Sinthia's obvious embarrassment, she was very much enjoying toying with this rich privileged girl as well as being massively turned on at finally taking her contact with Veronica from fantasy to reality.

Although she was the boss Vicky had grown up in a fairly normal town about 20 miles from London, she knew Veronica was from a normal family too in Leeds, where as Sinthia was rich, very rich. Although she had nothing personal against Sinthia the thought that along with Veronica she could now do whatever she wanted to this upper class girl made Vicky feel ecstatic.

As Vicky removed the bin now containing Sinthia's pubes and some of the shaving foam, Veronica again looked over the helpless girl.

"Wow, you did a great job with that whip Vicky, she's got red marks everywhere, but I think you've been a little too gentle on her rich ass!" laughed Veronica,

Sinthia was disappointed hearing this for two reasons, she had hoped Vicky wouldn't let slip to Veronica that she was rich and she had hoped the whipping was finished with, she was still hurting from Vicky's efforts.

Veronica walked around in front of Sinthia holding the whip up to her face, laughing as she did so. Vicky sat on her desk to watch as Veronica got behind Sinthia and pulled her arm back.

She swung forward and the whip cracked off Sinthia's left ass cheek causing her to squeal into her panty gag, almost straight away the whip swung again striking her right ass cheek.

Sinthia's pain was mixed with sheer humiliation as she had a full view of Vicky, now with her skirt raised again, sat on her desk fingering herself, enjoying the cruel whipping Veronica was inflicting.

Seeing this Veronica licked her lips and moved around in front of Sinthia, looking seductively at Vicky she gently slapped the captive girl's breasts with the whip as she moved towards her accomplice. She reached out and took hold of Vicky's top and brought it up over her head, she moved behind her and undid her bra letting it fall to the floor, before unbuttoning her skirt and removing it. Vicky taking the hint stopped fingering herself for a few seconds and removed her own shoes and socks as Veronica stood in front of her.

"Ummmm, you always look good, but naked on the desk you look absolutely delicious!" Enthused Veronica.

Veronica licked her lips and right in front of the again masturbating Vicky she took off her own top, bra, skirt, shoes and socks. As both girls had already removed their panties, stuffing them in Sinthia's mouth, this meant she was now naked too. She was very tempted to just climb on top of Vicky right then, but she wanted to draw out their fun. With a wink she stepped back, picking up the whip again and again moved behind Sinthia.

For the next ten minutes Veronica whipped Sinthia's ass, harder and harder as Vicky's fingers brought her closer and closer to cumming, eventually Vicky lay flat on the desk, stretched her legs out in front of her and came loudly and happily to another orgasm. Sinthia watched all of this, tears of pain blurring her vision and she was actually pleased when Vicky came as Veronica finally stopped whipping her now throbbing red ass.

"You look like you enjoyed that!" Laughed the red head,

"I don't think our little whore here did!" she laughed again, pointing at Sinthia as she approached Vicky.

Vicky sat up and Veronica moved into her, hugging her and the two kissed passionately for a couple of minutes almost forgetting about their captive. As Veronica broke the kiss she moved Vicky off the desk before approaching Sinthia again.

To the bound girl's relief Veronica undid the collar that was holding her in place. Sinthia immediately sunk to her knees, her legs were sore and tired from standing there for so long, but she couldn't bare the thought of sitting down after the whipping her ass had taken.

Her relief was short lived though as Veronica grabbed her by the hair and ordered her to stand, she led her to the desk and forced her to lay flat on her back on it.

The handcuffs were released and more were pulled out of Vicky's toy box and swiftly the two girls had her spread eagled with each wrist or ankle cuffed, with the other end of each cuff attached to the table legs. The cuffs were tightened so that she couldn't move much and again she was completely exposed. Although she was relieved not to be stood up anymore her ass coming into contact with the desk was causing her a lot of pain and she knew in this position they hadn't finished with her yet. She was glad though when Veronica told her to open her mouth and the panty gag was pulled out.

"I think it's time for your first time with a girl going down on you Vicky and I've got something extra special planned." Explained a smiling Veronica as she stroked Vicky's arm lovingly.

"and slut girl, don't do anything, anything," she emphasised,

"until I tell you too, okay" she poked Sinthia's stomach twice as she said this leaving no doubt she meant it.

Veronica was crazy about Vicky, they had known each other for quite a while and Veronica had always fancied the dark haired girl, but as Vicky was senior within the company to her and had never expressed any interest in girls she had always just admired her in secret. Now though Vicky wanted her, she was nervous this might just be a phase and wanted to make things so good for Vicky that she would never want to let her go. At first she had thought of her first time going down on her boss as something she wanted to be private, just between the two of them, but as she whipped Sinthia an idea came to her which would still allow her to be Vicky's first in that regard, but would also further heighten her enjoyment.

Veronica had Vicky climb onto the desk again, she knelt near the captured girl and Veronica gently repositioned her so that she was hovering above Sinthia's face. Sinthia could only lay there and watch her cruel boss's ass lower onto her. She was about to stick out her tongue and start licking Vicky's pussy, which was now right over her mouth, but then she remembered Veronica's instructions.

To Sinthia's horror Veronica had Vicky move forward so it was now her asshole directly over the proned girl's mouth, Veronica smiled and licked her lips, looking right into Vicky's eyes and climbed and sat on Sinthia's stomach as the girls started to kiss again.

After a few seconds Veronica broke the kiss and looked down with a laugh saying,

"I'm sure even a dumb bitch like you can work out what you're expected to do!",

Sinthia thought things couldn't get any worse until she heard Vicky say,

"Wait, our fun's got me all sweaty, before you do anything else I want you to lick all the sweat off of my ass crack!",

Sinthia felt sick at the thought, where as Veronica was delighted at this kinky dominant side of Vicky coming out even further and she again passionately kissed her lover.

After a few seconds kissing the girls realised that Sinthia hadn't reacted and her tongue was still in her closed mouth. Veronica broke their embrace and with anger in her tone said,

"Listen bitch, you're going to do what we tell you, or if you don't I'm going to stand and whip your pussy for the next half an hour. Then I'm going to find Linda, she's a fat German rep who loves nothing better than pounding ass with her strap-on, I'll tell her you said she was fat and ugly and I'm sure she'll be happy to give you a two hour pounding with her favourite 14 incher! Then after you crawl out of here in agony I'll tell all the other reps you're fabulously rich and are only here to report back to head office on how lazy they all are, I'm sure they'll give you a terrific leaving party, so much so that you probably won't be able to walk properly for a month!" she hissed venomously,

"and after I've fired you and the other reps are finished with you we'll splatter the internet with pictures of everything they do to you, making certain to include your full name, so everyone will know what a rich pathetic slut you are!" added Vicky with an evil smile.

The thought of licking another girl's ass disgusted Sinthia and the fact she was being forced to do this in such a cruel manner made it all the worse. Truth be told just Veronica's whipping threat would have been enough to scare her into obeying, but after hearing all of their other threats she quickly started licking up and down the sweaty crack of Vicky's ass. It tasted awful and Sinthia felt totally humiliated doing this, but it seemed to be having the desired effect as her cruel boss gave a couple of small gasps of pleasure.

After a couple of minutes Vicky decided the sweat was all gone and Sinthia felt a lot of movement on top of her. Vicky repositioned her asshole over Sinthia's abused mouth and Veronica was now laying on top of her, in fact Vicky briefly lifted up a little and Sinthia could see Veronica smiling evilly at her from the other side of Vicky's crotch.

"When Vicky sits back down I want that dirty little tongue of yours up her ass!" Veronica smiled,

As Vicky hovered over Sinthia Veronica leant forward and gently kissed her inner thighs, she stuck out her tongue and in Sinthia's view she took a long slow lick over her pussy lips for the first time. Vicky let out a small moan in pleasure as Veronica licked her lips and with her hands guided Vicky back down onto their captive's face.

Sinthia knew what she had to do, she didn't want to do it, but she knew what would happen if she refused. Tentatively she stuck out her tongue and flicked it over Vicky's asshole, hearing the girl gasp she repeated this a few times. She realised that as Veronica's tongue was in Vicky's pussy the girl above her wasn't just reacting to her tongue, so she had to press on and do what she thought they wanted from her.

Sinthia pressed her tongue firmly against Vicky's asshole, at first she wiggled it around, trying to get the muscles to relax and let her in and after that didn't work she just pushed against it again forcefully and eventually she began to feel movement.

Vicky was in heaven, she was loving the thorough tonguing Veronica was giving her pussy, she had received oral sex before, but it had never been this good. Before now she had never tried anything with a girl but she was now thinking that if it was always this good she was giving up men for good. Her pleasure was even more fantastic as rich pretty Sinthia was tonguing her asshole, she knew Sinthia didn't want to do it and was probably hating it, but this made it all the more enjoyable for her. As Sinthia's tongue probed her asshole Vicky finally felt its muscles flex and draw the unwilling tongue up inside her. This sensation caused another loud moan of pleasure from the delighted girl and as Sinthia's tongue started to work inside her she knew this combined with Veronica's ministrations was bringing her rapidly towards an orgasm.

Veronica worked away at Vicky's pussy, she was elated, not only was she tonguing the pussy of the woman she had wanted for so long, but together they were dominating and humiliating another girl, which seriously turned her on. The red head was already enjoying the taste of Vicky's juices and her tongue now probed deep and found Vicky's clit, she expertly ran her tongue across the nub, flicked it, circled it with her tongue, as she felt Vicky approaching orgasm she gently bit on her clit and this sent the dark haired girl over the edge.

As Vicky came to the biggest most intense orgasm of her life so far she drove her ass down on Sinthia's abused face and pulled Veronica's willing face into her pussy, coating it with her juices.

As Vicky came down from her orgasm she released Veronica's head and the red headed girl sat up with a massive smile on her now sticky face.

"Wow, you taste great!" panted Veronica,

"Oh my god, that was soooooo good!" gasped Vicky in reply.

Veronica sat up licking her lips and kissed Vicky happily, letting her boss taste her own cum on her lips.

"See, told you you taste good!" smiled Veronica with a giggle when she broke the kiss.

Sinthia's tongue was now buried almost to the hilt in Vicky's ass and to her disappointment Veronica lay back down, her lips returning to Vicky's pussy, but not before telling Sinthia to get back to work.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 2: The aftermath

Half an hour and two more mind shattering orgasms later Vicky pulled Veronica up to her and held her in her arms as their lips met tenderly. Veronica climbed off of Sinthia and stood by the table, helping an unsteady Vicky up. To Sinthia's relief her tongue finally fell out of Vicky's ass, making an audible pop sound as it came out.

Sinthia could taste nothing but Vicky's ass, her mouth and tongue were dry and sore, but she was relieved as they finally seemed finished with her.

Veronica and Vicky stood and hugged, gently kissing each other's faces.

"I suppose I should do some work, I'm supposed to be on duty and someone will notice if I don't do anything for the rest of the day." Vicky almost forced herself to say.

Veronica with a smile went into the rest room and cleaned her lover's juices off her face and put her clothes back on, except for the panties she had used to gag Sinthia. When she returned Vicky was now also dressed, again minus her panties and passed her into the rest room. Veronica walked over to the desk where Sinthia was still handcuffed naked, she pinched the captive girl's nipple between her fingers, causing her to yelp saying,

"Well rich girl, what a dirty little whore you are! I bet after that your desperate to kiss my beautiful pussy, well you can't!" she spat on Sinthia's face as she said this,

"From now on you are my bitch and you are Vicky's bitch, if either of us tell you to do something you will do it, no matter what, no matter when, no matter where! Whether it's simply to do my laundry or whether we decide to hire you out to a group of lesbian guests to entertain them for a night, you will do it!" she spat on Sinthia's face again.

Sinthia was too humiliated to say anything and just nodded. Veronica smiled again and started to undo the handcuffs.

15 minutes later a fully dressed Sinthia was lying on the bed in her room crying. She had spent the five minutes since she got back to her room brushing her teeth and rinsing out her mouth desperately trying to get the taste of Vicky's ass out of her mouth. The two sets of panties that had been used to gag her were now on her floor as she had been ordered to clean them before returning them and she threw her own clothes on top of them, climbed into bed and went to sleep.

Veronica was in her room, after spending another five minutes gently kissing with Vicky the two parted with Vicky promising to come to Veronica's room when her shift finished at 6. Veronica couldn't be more delighted with the days goings on and as she lay on her bed, placing her favourite vibrator between her thighs, she lay back replaying the days events whilst letting the pink 10 incher do its work.

Vicky had finished straightening out her office, she had dashed up to her room for another pair of panties and was now sat distractedly replying to some e-mails. She was still so excited after the 5 orgasms she had received in the past couple of hours and she couldn't wait for 6 o'clock to come around when she was to have her next liaison with Veronica.

Sinthia spent the rest of the day in bed, when she got hungry in the evening she ordered room service, she had the food left outside the door and when she was sure nobody was there she fetched the tray. She was too humiliated to see or speak to anyone. She had slept for about an hour after first returning to her room, when she awoke she could smell pussy and she realised to her disgust it was some of Vicky's juices that had dripped onto her neck. She spent half an hour in the shower trying to make herself feel clean, she succeeded in getting any trace of Vicky or Veronica off her body, but she still felt dirty after what had happened.

She heard Tina and Heidi knocking on her door but she ignored them, her phone rang a couple of times and again she ignored it. Her friends assumed she was out somewhere and eventually people stopped trying to find her that night.

Vicky and Veronica spent the night in bed together, after Veronica had gone down on Vicky twice more the dark haired girl wanted to return the favour. So Veronica laid her lover flat on the bed before climbing onto her in a 69 position. Slowly Vicky stuck out her tongue tasting Veronica for the first time, after a couple of tentative minutes she decided she liked the taste and as she was enjoying Veronica's tongue she dove in herself.

The two of them lost track of how long they were making love but when they finally tired they lay in bed together discussing what to do with Sinthia. As she was covered in whip marks they decided to leave her alone for a couple of days to recover and agreed they would both use her from now on. Veronica mentioned her idea of hiring the posh girl out for groups of lesbians to play with and Vicky eagerly agreed as she realised how much extra money they could both make at the rich girl's expense.

The next day was the start of Sinthia's proper two days off, Tina, Heidi, Matilda and Kim were also scheduled to be off that and the next day. Sinthia again stayed in bed and as everyone else seemed to be enjoying a chance to catch up on their sleep nobody disturbed her that morning. Around lunchtime her phone started ringing again and she heard knocks at her door but she didn't want anyone to see her bruised body and she still felt so embarrassed so she just ignored everything.

By 2 o'clock Tina was starting to get concerned, nobody had seen Sinthia in more than 24 hours, she wasn't answering her phone and she had asked around and nobody had seen her go out.

She knew that Heidi had gone to the beach with Matilda so she went to look for Kim. She was relieved to find the American girl sat watching TV in her room and told her about her concerns. Kim was an experienced rep and she was the tallest girl working at the complex so the other girls all saw her as both a figure of authority and someone who knew how to deal with pretty much any situation.

12