Sinthia Becomes a Holiday Rep Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim went with Tina and they tried Sinthia's door again before going into Tina's room and phoning her again, with no answer. They went down to reception and talked to the Spanish girl behind the desk who said she hadn't seen Sinthia go by. Although the receptionist could get a key card for any room she wasn't supposed to give out keys for any room in the rep corridors, but she was intimidated by Kim's size and easily gave in to their requests for a copy of Sinthia's key.

Tina and Kim approached Sinthia's room quietly, they didn't know why they couldn't find their friend and the possibility that she was in trouble or was ignoring them had crossed their minds, so they thought if nobody knew they were coming they were more likely to find her.

Quietly Tina used the key card and pushed open the door. Kim entered the room first with Tina following close behind. They were relieved to see Sinthia was there, she was in bed and clearly asleep. They noticed the room service tray from the night before still sat on the desk with the now empty plates on it and that there was a small pile of clothes on the floor by the bed.

Still moving quietly the two girls moved over to Sinthia's bed and sat on the edge of it. Softly Tina put her hand on Sinthia's night dress covered shoulder that was sticking out from above the covers,

"Sinthia, Sinthia, Sinthia," she whispered,

"wake up, wake up Sinthia," she spoke again softly and slowly into her friends ear.

Sinthia woke blearily, she realised someone else was in the room, they were beside her, as she rubbed her eyes and blinked a couple of times she focused on Tina and next to her Kim. She sat up in bed with the covers pulled around her without saying a word.

"Sinthia, is everything all right? nobody's seen or heard from you in more than a day, you've been ignoring the door, your phone, everything, are you ill? Is something wrong?" Tina asked imploringly.

Sinthia thought quickly about how to respond, she didn't want to tell them what was really wrong and as she saw their worried expressions that required a response she stuttered out,

"I, I, well",

That was all she could say before she burst into tears. The nervous, worried and above all caring look on Tina's face set her off, the fact that this girl who she hardly knew already cared so much for her was emotionally overwhelming and she had to fight the urge to tell Tina and Kim the whole story right then.

She leant forward resting her head on Tina's shoulder as she cried and as she sobbed Kim reached out and gently stroked her side. The American girl was surprised when Sinthia pulled back from her touch, she tried again and again got the same reaction.

Kim moved forward gently moving Sinthia's head off of Tina's shoulder. To Tina's surprise Kim held Sinthia up and gently lifted up her night dress revealing the painful and vivid bruises she had suffered the day before.

Both girls gasped in shock at seeing the bruises and as Kim let the night dress fall back covering Sinthia again Tina leant into Sinthia, gently holding her in her arms and this time both girls were crying.

As Tina and Sinthia held each other Kim asked with obvious concern in her voice,

"Sinthia, what's happened to you? Who did this?",

As the flow of tears slowed Tina went into Sinthia's bathroom, coming back with a box of tissues which she used to dry her friend's eyes. Kim explained that they needed to see all the damage and helped Sinthia stand and remove her night dress. Kim and Tina gasped in shock again when they saw the rest of the bruises that covered her legs, back and ass. Tina ran out of the room, at first the girls thought she couldn't handle seeing the mess Sinthia was in, but then she returned from her own room carrying a bottle of antiseptic cream and some other skin cream.

Tina had Sinthia lay on her front on the floor, this stung her front but was less painful than lying on her back. Tenderly Tina knelt by her friend and rubbed the antiseptic over all of the cuts and bruises on Sinthia's back, ass and the back of her legs before applying the other skin cream. Whilst she was doing this Kim changed the sheets on the bed to fresh clean ones and the two of them carefully lifted Sinthia back onto the bed, where they laid her down on her now less painful back. Tina then repeated the process with the antiseptic cream and skin cream on her front.

When this was finished they pulled the covers over Sinthia again and Kim fetched a cool damp cloth which she placed on the girl's forehead. Now that she was calm and in a lot less pain they managed to tease the full story of what had happened out of her. She admitted that she was rich and pleaded with her friends not to tell anyone else and she also pleaded with them not to tell anyone else what had happened to her.

Kim and Tina were shocked at the viciousness of what Vicky and Veronica had done to her and they weren't bothered about the money stuff, they just wanted to help their friend.

Kim sat and stroked Sinthia's face gently as she fell back to sleep whilst Tina watched on. Once she was asleep Kim and Tina stayed in her room and quietly talked about what to do. They decided that they had to do something or things would get worse for Sinthia and neither wanted to see that happen. As Sinthia began to wake up again about half an hour later she thought she heard Kim say,

"revenge, but we'll need Heidi and Matilda to help"

And

"no we shouldn't worry her, if it works she'll find out and if it doesn't she's better off not knowing." But as she was only half awake she wasn't sure she had really heard any of that.

Unbeknown to Sinthia Kim had hatched a plan to not only get revenge for Vicky and Veronica's assault on her, but to also get them out of the resort for good.

Once they realised Sinthia was awake Kim went to get food for all of them from the restaurant downstairs and Tina sat warmly hugging Sinthia on the bed as they watched TV.

After they had all eaten they spent a while sat watching DVD's as Kim and Tina tried to cheer Sinthia up, they had decided not to leave their friend alone that night in case Vicky or Veronica tried to mess with her again.

As it grew dark Tina again applied the antiseptic cream and skin cream to Sinthia's wounds and Kim went off to speak to Heidi and Matilda. As Sinthia would later find out Kim was busy arranging a plan for the next day, a day they all had off, to get pay back on Sinthia's abusers. Kim also collected the pile of clothes off the floor putting them into Sinthia's laundry basket along with the sheets she had earlier changed and she took the basket with her as she left.

Sinthia was beginning to feel tired again when Kim returned, she whispered for a minute with Tina and the two girls smiled kindly at Sinthia. They urged their tired friend to lie flat on her back and they both climbed onto her bed, one either side of her. Gently they both leant down and took one of her nipples into their mouths. They each sucked lightly on the nipple, gently massaging the buds with their tongues. They knew Sinthia was still sore between her legs from the whipping she had taken so they didn't do anything more, they just sucked and licked at her nipples giving her a warm happy feeling.

Tina thought despite her bruises Sinthia looked beautiful, she looked so cute with a happy slightly turned on smile on her face as she was struggling to keep her eyes open. Gently both girls released her nipples, Kim climbed off the bed and helped Tina to role Sinthia on to the side she preferred to sleep on.

Sinthia fell asleep almost immediately, Tina stood and gave Kim a long grateful hug and thanked her for all of her help that day. Kim smiled back, she enjoyed being able to help her friends, although she would rather it to have been in nicer circumstances.

As Kim quietly left, so to not wake Sinthia, Tina undressed and climbed into bed next to her friend, she wanted to put her arms around the gorgeous girl next to her but she knew this would probably be painful for the bruised beauty, so she lay next to Sinthia and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Tina was very tired from everything that had happened that day. When she woke up the next morning it was already ten o'clock. As her eyes flickered open she saw Sinthia awake and smiling at her. Sinthia leant forward and kissed Tina on the lips.

Tina smiled as the kiss ended and to her delight Sinthia leant in repeating the kiss, this time their lips parted, their tongues entwining happily.

"Thank you for being so kind to me," smiled Sinthia as she broke the kiss.

Before Tina had a chance to respond Sinthia moved under the covers gently kissing her friend's breasts and then down to her stomach. As she continued to kiss down, now reaching Her hips, Sinthia reached up and gently fondled Tina's breasts as her mouth found the edge of her pussy.

Tina gasped as Sinthia's tongue played over her outer lips causing her to get instantly moist. As her tongue pushed further into Tina's most intimate area she audibly moaned with pleasure. Sinthia knew what Tina liked after their fun of three nights ago and she used her eager tongue to rapidly bring her to the edge of orgasm.

As Tina was about to cum Sinthia's tongue attacked the nub of the other girl's clit, pressing on it, flicking rapidly over it, she even bit on it lightly and as she knew Tina was past the point of no return she flicked over her clit one last time and leant back as her lover's legs clamped her head to her pussy as her delicious juices flooded into Sinthia's willing mouth.

"Oh that was amazing!" cooed Tina as she released Sinthia's head,

"but you know you didn't have to do that?",

Sinthia emerged out from under the covers, her cum covered face plastered with a big smile and said,

"I know, but I really wanted to!",

The two girls giggled as they held each other, they just lay there for several minutes enjoying the feel of each other's soft skin as the morning sun glinted in through the curtains.

* * * * * * * * * *

To be Continued

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X

12