Sinthia Becomes a Holiday Rep Pt. 06

Story Info
Conclusion: a happy ending, but who for?
5k words
4.64
15k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

This story follows on directly from where part 5 finished and is the concluding part, so this will make much more sense if you read parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 first.

As always I love getting comments and messages about my stories from all of you, especially from other girls!

Thanks and I hope you enjoy, Love and Licks, Lucy X X X X

* * * * * * *

Chapter 1: The next few months

That afternoon Vicky sent the e-mail the girls had written for her to send. As instructed she requested her immediate transfer to the company's resort in Cyprus, as they were without a manager after the previous one had been sacked this was pretty straight forward and the company agreed to transfer Veronica there too. Her recommendation to promote her current deputy manager Laura to the resort's new manager and to make Kim the new deputy manager was also accepted.

Three days later Kim borrowed a car and loaded Vicky and Veronica's bags into the boot. Vicky and Veronica got into the back of the car and were surprised to see Tina sat in the front alongside Kim. As they drove to the airport Tina warned them to keep a low profile from now on, no messing with other reps, no bullying anyone, no trouble full stop or they'd plaster the internet with the photos of everything they did to both of them as well as making sure the company found out about what they did to Sinthia. They both knew what would happen if this occurred, they'd both get fired and the reps at their new resort would make them suffer before they left.

When they reached the airport neither Tina or Kim got out of the car, Vicky and Veronica took their bags out of the boot and walked off not looking back. An hour later after checking in and getting their boarding passes the two girls walked onto the plane hand in hand ready for their new life in Cyprus. They were both still sore from the punishment they had taken three days before and Vicky was disappointed as she knew whilst Kim, Tina and the others were still with the company she wouldn't be able to apply for any further promotions. Both girls were also disappointed that they would have to curb some of their more dominant interests too. They were so happy to have each other and even if things weren't going to be exactly as they had planned at least they would be together.

As they drove back to the hotel Kim and Tina were both delighted to see the back of Vicky and Veronica. Everyone liked Laura the new resort manager and Kim was looking forward to starting as deputy manager the next day, all in all things were looking up and both girls were looking forward to the year ahead.

That night Tina and Sinthia celebrated Vicky's departure and Kim's promotion with the other girls. At the end of the night the two English girls went back to Sinthia's room and spent two hours making love before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

They awoke smiling and happy the next morning, they were in a beautiful hot country, they were surrounded by friends and although they didn't fully realise it yet they were in love.

Over the next few months both girls worked hard, they wanted to do a good job for Kim and in fact everyone worked so hard that when Laura left to get married at the end of the year Kim was promoted to resort manager.

They also enjoyed themselves with plenty of nights out, lots of sunbathing and of course lots of sex. During the first few weeks they regularly enjoyed all girl threesomes, their favourite partners were Heidi and Matilda although they did experiment with a few of the other girls too. In time though they more and more just wanted to be together, by the third month they only played around with Heidi and Matilda and by the fourth month even Heidi was just a friend.

By this point the five of them were such close friends, Kim who had never been sexual with Sinthia or Tina had rapidly become Sinthia's best friend and now that they were just platonic all the love that Tina and Heidi had expressed for each other physically turned into the sort of love that makes friendships last a life time.

Matilda's place in the group was special, she was friends with all of the other four girls but she was especially close with Sinthia and Tina, they referred to her as their play pal because as well as being their friend she was the only person who ever joined them in bed. The two English girls had a rule, everything sexual with their Australian friend would involve both of them, it was always a three some, never one on one, both girls were very physically attracted to Matilda and they had some wonderful sexual adventures together.

During that year Matilda did have other sexual partners, both male and female, but as none were serious it didn't get in the way of her ménage et trois fun.

At the end of the year when Kim became resort manager she promoted Heidi and Matilda to joint deputy managers. She had offered Tina the same promotion too but the English girl had turned her down.

For Sinthia this had been a one year thing, she stuck around over the winter with her 4 friends and even decided to stay for the first couple of months of the summer season as a guest. At the start of June she decided it was at last time to return to England as she was set to finally start University. It was at this point Tina revealed why she had turned down the offer of promotion, she had decided to go with Sinthia back to England.

Sinthia had pulled a few strings after Tina had first told her she wanted to go with her six months ago, now they both had places to study at the same university, they were both enrolled on three year degree courses, Sinthia was to study Business Management and Tina was to study Accountancy.

Although Sinthia had pulled strings to get Tina a place at the University, this was only because she hadn't been through the usual admissions process, her grades were easily good enough. The two girls realised that with Sinthia's vast fortune the courses they were studying would be a perfect fit and would allow them to do anything they chose in life.

Three days before they were due to return to England Kim threw a fantastic leaving party for the two of them, they left the party in the early hours of the morning with Matilda and the three of them spent a solid 48 hours in bed together. All three had a fantastic time and were thoroughly exhausted after their sexual marathon.

A few hours after dragging themselves out of bed they walked through the local airport, they both exchanged hugs with Matilda, Heidi and Kim before walking hand in hand through the departure gate and on towards a new life together.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 2: 5 years later

"Cheers!" Kim said to Sinthia as their glasses clinked together,

"Cheers!" her English friend responded with a smile.

They were sat in a limousine travelling through the beauty of the Spanish countryside, each had a large glass of Champagne in their hand and an even larger smile on their face.

As the car pulled to a halt Sinthia drained her glass handing it to Kim, the American girl put the glasses away before Sinthia leant forward and the two girls embraced. Kim climbed out of the car holding the door open for Sinthia, as the two girls stood looking towards the picturesque church Kim couldn't help admiring how beautiful her friend looked. Sinthia wore a designer outfit, the skirt was dark blue and the short sleeved top was white and had pink on the arms and trim. Her hair was tied back with a pink ribbon and her shoes were black with 3 inch heels.

As they entered the church with Sinthia slightly ahead of Kim the English girl smiled with joy. As the music started up she walked slowly down the aisle, her smile widening as she saw Tina waiting alongside Heidi. She almost had to stop as the sight of Tina took her breath away.

She had always thought Tina was gorgeous but this day of all days she looked even more beautiful than Sinthia had imagined she would. Her dress was simple but beautiful, it was silver and like Sinthia's dress it had a few bits of pink on it, she wore silver shoes and her hair hung loose over her shoulders.

As Sinthia continued down the aisle she looked around and got a warm feeling as she saw so many friends and relations sat smiling on either side of her, she saw Calista and Felicity, she saw a few of the girls who had worked alongside her at the resort and she saw her parents, aunts, uncles and cousins. She looked straight ahead again and was happy to see Matilda stood at the head of the isle waiting for her, as she reached the front she saw Tina's beaming face turn towards her and it was all she could do not to reach out and snog her passionately right there.

They both turned to the front looking towards Matilda as Kim and Heidi smiled warmly at each other as they took their places behind them.

"Welcome everyone, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Sinthia and Tina," Matilda started,

Sinthia had paid for everything, she had arranged to hire out the church for the day, she had arranged a lavish reception at a beautiful country hotel and she had paid for both Tina's and her own family and friends from England to be flown in.

She had come out to her family three years before and it had taken them a long time to accept that their only daughter was a lesbian, but they had met Tina and liked her and eventually as they saw how in love the couple were they had come to terms with their relationship.

Once the girls had decided they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together they wanted to get married, as they could do this in Spain but could only have a watered down civil partnership in Britain they decided to marry in the country where they had met each other. When they told Kim their plans she had been delighted for them and had enquired whether they would want the ceremony to be in English? When they had told her they would she told them that Matilda had actually got certified to carry out marriages and had conducted several weddings for couples wanting a same sex marriage carried out in English.

Both girls were delighted to hear this and Matilda was thrilled to accept when they asked her to conduct their wedding. They were still close to Matilda and as she hadn't settled down with anyone she still came to stay and play with them every few months, so the chance to have her marry them was unmissable.

The ceremony would be along the lines of a typical English marriage service, they would have English music and would take the typical English vows but would also do everything required under Spanish law for the marriage to be legal.

After Matilda had welcomed everyone they all stood and sung a hymn, then Matilda read a passage from the bible about love before they sung a second hymn.

They each read out their own emotion filled vows which reduced some of the congregation to tears and everyone was relieved when the bit about anyone knowing any reasons why they could not legally marry passed without response.

Both girls repeated the final vows after Matilda, before everyone stood and applauded when Matilda said,

"I now pronounce you married, you may kiss each other!".

As Matilda pronounced them married they melted into each other's arms and shared a long passionate kiss. Matilda handed them the wedding register and told them both where to sign, Kim and Heidi signed too as the witnesses. Everyone filed outside for the obligatory photo's before the happy couple were ushered into a limousine to go to the hotel where the reception was to take place.

Sinthia climbed into the car first with Tina following her in shutting the door, as soon as the door was shut she flung herself on top of a slightly surprised Sinthia on the long seat limo's are known for having. Both girls shrieked with delight at being married before Tina thrust her lips down on Sinthia's and they shared a hungry kiss. They had a 15 minute journey to the hotel and they were going to take full advantage of it. They were so turned on that it only took 10 minutes in the 69 position to each have two amazing orgasms, leaving them 5 minutes to clean each other's juices off their faces and down a couple of glasses of Champagne each.

They were first back to the hotel and as they entered the very large main room the reception was taking place in they both squealed as they saw how beautifully Kim, Heidi and Matilda had decorated the room.

A few minutes later everyone else arrived and for the next hour both girls were busy accepting congratulations, thanking everyone that had helped get everything arranged and hugging anyone and everyone.

As is traditional everyone sat down for a meal and afterwards the father of each bride gave a speech, followed by a joint speech from Kim and Heidi and a joint speech from the two brides. Matilda had enjoyed the wedding so much and was feeling really emotional as the brides gave their speech, but she was slightly distracted by a girl in a short red dress, the girl was about 5 foot 2 Matilda thought, she had shoulder length blonde hair tied in a pony tail and her breasts looked like they were about 34Cs.

After the speeches had finished everyone got drinks whilst the tables were cleared away. Then it was time for the first dance, Tina had chosen the song and it was of course a slow romantic tune. Sinthia and Tina as was tradition were first onto the dance floor and held each other lovingly as they danced, they couldn't possibly have been happier than they were at that moment. As the song ended they looked around, Kim and Heidi were just parting after dancing together, again as tradition dictated and a number of actual couples were also dancing.

Tina and Sinthia also shared two more dances before separating and dancing with a number of their guests.

Sinthia smiled as she found Felicity and Calista, she smiled and hugged both of them, she hadn't forgotten that these two sisters were directly responsible for her becoming a rep and therefore were directly responsible for her meeting Tina. She shared a three way dance with both of them and shrieked when Felicity raised her hand up to Sinthia's face revealing an engagement ring.

When the song finished Sinthia dragged the two sisters to the edge of the dance floor and insisted they tell her about how Felicity had got that ring. She was thrilled to hear that Felicity was marrying a gorgeous rich man, he was an up and coming actor who was two years older than her and they had been together for about two years when he proposed.

"Now all we have to do is find someone for Calista!" joked Sinthia,

Felicity laughed replying,

"Well in that sexy red dress she's wearing she's certainly going to get noticed!".

Calista although standing next to her sister and Sinthia heard none of what they said, her attention was taken by a girl in a blue dress who she didn't recall seeing at the wedding, she was 5 foot 5, blonde haired and had big breasts and an even bigger ass. In the time since Sinthia had left her in America she had dated a number of guys and even one or two women, she had never been attracted to men or women who were crazily thin and although the girl she was watching was a little larger than she would normally be attracted to the was just something about her.

In the throng of bodies moving around the dance floor Calista lost sight of this girl and Tina came over and insisted that she get to dance with the girls who had been responsible for sending Sinthia into her life.

About 15 minutes later Calista was dancing with Kim and as she looked around she was excited to see the girl in the blue dress dancing with Sinthia only a few feet away from her. As she slowly inched towards them she felt from this closer distance that she had seen this girl somewhere before.

Matilda, now having changed out of the formal clothing she had worn during the wedding, had been floating around the dance floor and had danced with a lot of girls, every so often she got another glance of that red dressed girl who had caught her attention earlier and on one occasion she even thought the girl was staring back at her. After a while she saw that girl again standing quite near to Sinthia, as a song finished she smoothly moved over to Sinthia and took over from the girl she had been dancing with and the two girls smiled happily at each other as Matilda watched the girl in the red dress out of the corner of her eye.

As Kim danced with Calista she glanced across to her left to see who the girl in the red dress was looking at, it wasn't immediately obvious who it was but as she scanned the room she smiled as she saw her boyfriend Nick dancing nearby with Tina. In the time since Sinthia had gone back to England Kim had been promoted twice and was now the company's most senior resort manager, not only did she have her own resort to manage but she now trained all the company's other managers and was in charge of staff appointments and promotions. This meant a six figure salary and a lot of responsibility. Until a year ago Kim had enjoyed having as much sex as possible with many men and women, that was until she had met Nick, like her he was American, he was 6 foot 3 which Kim loved as unlike most men he was comfortably taller than her and he was athletically built, most importantly he fancied her as much as she fancied him and he could keep up with her almost insatiable sexual appetite.

As Calista continued to manoeuvre herself and Kim towards Sinthia and the girl in the blue dress Tina and Nick also moved over towards them. As the song ended Kim caught Calista by surprise as she swung her towards Tina as she leapt forward wrapping her arms around Nick and kissing him passionately on the lips. As Kim and Nick danced they disappeared out of Calista's view in the sea of dancing couples, but truth be told they could have been right in front of her and she wouldn't have noticed, as she now danced with Tina all she could focus on was that beautiful girl in the blue dress just a couple of metres away from her. Calista smiled as she saw the girl checking her out and subtly licked her lips when flashing her a smile. As Tina and Sinthia were now lost in the song with eyes only for each other neither of them noticed their respective dance partners checking each other out.

As the song slowed towards a finish the two couples moved alongside each other and Sinthia shouted over the music,

"Hey Calista, have you met Matilda? Why don't you two have a dance so I can steal a couple of minutes with my new wife!"

Sinthia smiled as she said this before reaching out and taking Tina by the hand. The two newly married girls embraced in a long hug before parting enough to dance together.

As Matilda took Calista by the hand with a smile two things happened, she realised that she had seen Matilda before, in fact she felt a little foolish for not recognising that she was the woman conducting the wedding. The second thing was more significant though, she immediately felt a spark as their hands touched, that spark you only feel when you are with someone special, someone you fancy like crazy, someone who fancies you back.

As Matilda and Calista danced closer and closer Tina noticed and turned Sinthia's head to face them,

"Wow, look at them!" exclaimed Sinthia,

Both Tina and Sinthia were thrilled when they saw the two girls lean in and kiss each other, although they both realised this probably meant an end to their sexual exploits with Matilda they were still happy as they had really hoped the cute Australian girl would find someone.

A few hours later as the reception wound down couples drifted up to bed, Kim and Nick were one of the first couples to depart as dancing close all night had got Kim extremely turned on. Heidi had pulled a hot blonde girl who was staying at the hotel where the reception took place, Matilda and Calista went off together and of course Sinthia and Tina were the last to leave the reception. They saw Felicity at the end of the night and were glad she was happy about her sister and Matilda, she had a room to herself as her fiancé was back in America but she was tired and eventually went off to bed.

12