Sinthia Becomes a Holiday Rep Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of people talk about all the sex couples have on their wedding night, but this is to some extent a myth, on the wedding night most couples are drunk and exhausted, it's actually the next morning when a lot of marriages are consummated. Indeed this was the case for Sinthia and Tina, they had been warned by married friends that this might happen, so had made a backup plan.

When they finally got up to their room at 2.30 in the morning both girls quickly fell asleep and spent the night in each other's arms. At 9am both girls awoke with a jump at hearing a loud bang on the door, they had agreed they wanted to wake up early and Sinthia had arranged a surprise for Tina.

Sinthia pulled on a dressing gown and opened the door, collecting the tray and coming back into the room. She threw the dressing gown aside and wearing just a small night dress she climbed back onto the bed bringing the tray with her. For the next ten minutes the girls lovingly fed each other some of the fruit that was on the tray and drank the fruit juice that accompanied it.

Once they had finished eating Sinthia said,

"Now my gorgeous new wife I have a surprise for you!"

Tina smiled and hugged her, both girls removed their night dresses and Sinthia had Tina lie naked on her back on the bed and close her eyes.

Sinthia moved over to the fridge and Tina heard her remove some things and come back over. Sinthia giggled and climbed onto the bed, sitting about level with Tina's waist. She repositioned her wife's legs facing her and wider apart. Tina still had her eyes closed and had no idea what was happening, she yelped as something cold came into contact with her pussy, Sinthia giggled and told her to keep her eyes closed. Whatever Sinthia was doing it started again and more than before, quickly her crotch was covered in a cold substance, then Tina felt a number of small objects being pushed inside her pussy into the cold substance, now both girls were giggling, Tina because it tickled and Sinthia just because!

Finally Sinthia let her wife open her eyes, Tina looked down and saw a white substance all over her crotch before seeing a can of whipped cream and a now half empty bowl of strawberries.

"Oh my god!" laughed Tina,

Sinthia lowered her mouth to Tina's pussy and seductively licked the cream from around the top of her legs, she dove on in and gently licked it from the lips of Tina's pussy which brought forth a moan of pleasure from her. Tina thought this was both funny and sexy and as Sinthia's mouth thrust onwards licking and sucking the cream and strawberries from Tina's most delicate area she elicited more and more moans from her. Sinthia had noticed the taste changing as she got further in as Tina's juices mixed with the cream and coated the strawberries and as she got more and more turned on Sinthia's breakfast tasted better and better.

As she swallowed the last of the strawberries and she licked up the last of the cream she didn't pull away, instead she sort out Tina's clit with her tongue and licked her to a delicious orgasm.

"Oh wow that was good!" enthused Tina once she got her breath back,

"That's certainly what I call breakfast in bed!" laughed Sinthia.

Sinthia emerged from between Tina's legs and licked her lips seductively, Tina pulled her face down to her and she licked the stray cream off her face lovingly.

Sinthia pulled her head up and with a cute smile said,

"You know, we've still got half a bowl of strawberries and there's loads of cream left, are you hungry?"

Before Tina had chance to reply Sinthia threw herself back on the bed, grabbed the cream and sprayed some into her pussy, much to both girls laughter.

Tina sat up and took the bottle of cream, she applied the cream and the strawberries in the same way Sinthia had to her and just like Sinthia when she sat up a few minutes later with a face covered in cream and cum she agreed she had enjoyed her breakfast!

They spent the next hour in a 69, then using strap-ons on each other, then scissoring each other, before collapsing on top of each other after one last simultaneous orgasm in a 69.

It took them a few minutes to gather enough energy to get up, they shared a long slow bath together and eventually dressed and went downstairs to have lunch with their guests.

A few days later back in England they completed the paperwork to change Tina's name to Tina Pinkington-Smith, they had agreed to both take Sinthia's name as the wealth and importance connected with her family could bring them both social advantages. The two girls had a great life together, they enjoyed their lives working when they wanted to, only doing things they wanted to do, a privilege Sinthia's money allowed. After a few years they had two children via surrogates, one of them was biologically Sinthia's and the other was biologically Tina's, they were both girls and were born within a month of each other.

Kim and Nick also married, they didn't have any children, Kim eventually ended up running the holiday company from the head office in Valencia and they chose to stay in Spain after they retired.

Felicity married the actor and was very happy, Heidi eventually settled down with a Swiss man she met when skiing, they didn't marry but spent their lives running a bar in a ski resort in Switzerland which was eventually passed on to their son.

Five years after Sinthia and Tina's wedding they all met up again in Spain for Calista and Matilda's wedding, Kim performed the ceremony this time, she had got the license needed to perform the ceremony for that exact purpose

And it was a lovely wedding. The wedding marked a second landmark for Matilda, not only did she get married but she also left her job at the holiday resort and moved with Calista to England.

Sinthia and Calista used their money to make sure all of their little group could afford to meet up at least once a year and it was Sinthia who leant Heidi the money to buy her bar. Tina and Matilda both enjoyed being married to money, but they were both normal girls, they were well grounded and didn't let the money go to their heads, which is probably why both marriages were so happy.

Twenty years later Sinthia sat in the garden of her and Tina's spacious house, the sun shone, beautiful flowers were everywhere and the only sound to disturb them was the pleasant sound of birds chirping occasionally.

The two women sat in silence, they held hands and sat enjoying their surroundings, it was Sinthia who broke the silence,

"You know when we first met I had never even thought about another woman, now look at me, I've been married to you for 25 years, we have two beautiful daughters who've just started university and I can't imagine spending a single day without you! We've had an amazing life together and I love you more than I thought it was possible to love anyone, I'm so glad I found you!"

The two women smiled and wrapped their arms around each other, Tina picked up a Champagne glass and handed one to Sinthia, they each took a sip before Tina clinked her glass against Sinthia's saying,

"We've known each other for 30 happy years, well here's to another 30 years!".

They both smiled happily and as they looked at each other and around at the beauty of nature that surrounded them they both knew they had all the time in the world!

* * * * * * * * * *

THE END

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's for future stories.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X

12