Sinthia Becomes a Holiday Rep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a big meal and a rest the girls re-visited the local bars and had a few drinks, by 10 o'clock everywhere was getting crowded and Tina suggested they went back to her room to keep drinking.

As they walked back Sinthia noticed that Heidi kept checking her phone and sending text messages but she thought nothing of it. The three girls were soon at Tina's room and sat on the floor with a couple of bottles of wine and drank and chatted about nothing in particular for a while. Sinthia couldn't help noticing that Heidi was still paying a lot of attention to her phone, she thought maybe her new friend was waiting for a call, probably from a man she figured, so she left it at that.

After a while Heidi got yet another text message and her face lit up, she looked across at Tina with a smile and made a hand gesture that meant nothing to Sinthia.

"It's time to go for a little walk," said the smiling Swiss girl,

"What's going on" questioned Sinthia,

"you'll see," Smiled Heidi,

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad." Tina said re-assuringly.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3: Sinthia's Initiation

Tina and Heidi lead Sinthia out into the corridor grinning and giggling. As they walked to the elevator the girls were telling Sinthia about all of the groups of guests that stayed at the complex, such as stag and hen parties for both traditional weddings and same sex marriages, groups celebrating graduations or enjoying re-unions and of course singles holidays.

The girls stepped into the elevator and Tina pressed the button for floor 3 and explained they were going to corridor 6 which Sinthia remembered was another girl reps corridor.

As the elevator doors closed and it started to move Heidi told Sinthia that at the moment the were 20 girls staying at the complex on a hen night for a lesbian wedding, one of the brides was staying in Hotel B with her friends and the other was at one of the company's other resorts, apparently somewhere in Greece.

As they stepped out of the elevator Tina swiped her ID card to get into the corridor and they hurried Sinthia down the corridor. They paused outside room 317, suddenly Tina shoved open the door and her and Heidi pulled Sinthia inside the room and held her arms behind her back so she couldn't flee. This meant Sinthia was forced to look ahead and couldn't move away.

It wasn't being held there that was Sinthia's biggest shock though, it was what she was seeing. There in front of her was a tall girl standing naked with 3 other naked girls either pleasuring or being pleasured by her. Sinthia couldn't believe what she was seeing, a short red headed girl was on her knee's with her tongue fucking the tall girls ass, another girl with blonde hair was on her knees clearly tonguing the tall girl's pussy. The other girl, another blonde, was sat on top of a couple of pillow's on the room's desk with the tall girls head between her legs and a massive smile on her face.

None of the girls seemed to react when Sinthia, Tina and Heidi entered the room, they just kept doing what they had been doing before, once Sinthia had recovered from the shock of what she was seeing she was also shocked by what she was hearing, a cacophony of moans and sighs, pants and squeals, all of the girls were clearly having a great time. Then she noticed the two kneeling girls were actually fondling each other whilst using their tongues on the tall girl and seemed to be fingering each others pussy's. As Sinthia watched, still unable to move from where she was held the moans got louder,

"oh yes, oh yes! Oh, oh, oh yeh, that's good, oh, oh, ooooh, ooooooh, oooooooooooooh!" squealed the tall girl,

Even to Sinthia who had never seen anything like this before it was obvious she was on the brink of a massive orgasm. As Sinthia thought this the girl on the table pulled the tall girls head in tight on her crotch and the tall girl grabbed the head of the girl working on her pussy in a similar way and both girls came to a shuddering orgasm almost at the same time, less than a second later the two kneeling girls also came hard. As the tall girl came back to her senses she shoved away the two kneeling girls, the one behind her falling flat on her back as she was too busy coming down from her orgasm to catch her balance. As this happened Tina and Heidi dragged a transfixed Sinthia back out of the room.

As they left Heidi caught a glimpse of the tall girl turning around, the tall girl made the thumbs up sign to Heidi before noticing the girl who had fallen on her back, Heidi was shutting the door as the tall girl straddled the fallen girls face with a big smile telling her,

"get that dirty tongue of yours in my pussy!".

Tina and Heidi hurried Sinthia back to her room, Heidi laid the girl, who hadn't said a word since they entered room 317, on her bed and Tina dashed back to her room for the alcohol.

In a few seconds Tina returned and the girls had Sinthia swallow down a double vodka.

"Shocked?" asked Heidi,

"That tall girl was Kim, she's one of us, she's American, and those 3 other girls are from the lesbian wedding party." Explained Tina.

"Oh my god, I've never," Stuttered Sinthia,

"I've never seen anything like that, you mean Kim is a rep? is she a lesbian? Am I going to have to work with her?" Sinthia asked,

"Calm down, here drink this," Tina said passing her another double vodka which Sinthia rapidly gulped down.

"Yes Kim is a rep," Heidi answered,

"and no she isn't a lesbian, like most of the girls here she is bi, you see with some many beautiful women and gorgeous tanned men all throwing themselves at us reps most of us decide why not take advantage of it and swing both ways." Heidi said with a smile.

"Most of the girls do this?" Asked a shocked looking Sinthia,

"Yes" said Tina,

"Most just do that when they are here, when they go back home it's different, we all go back to our normal lifestyles, which in most cases is men only." Tina beamed.

"The reason we showed you that tonight is that it's an initiation right for new girls," Explained Heidi

"Yes we've all been through that," agreed Tina,

"So you both saw a girl with several other girls," Sinthia asked,

"no, not exactly," said Tina,

"It's not always the same thing, they made me watch that plump German girl Linda, the girls who initiated me told me about how Linda had had loads of trouble with these 3 really rude and obnoxious lads from London who were staying at the complex, then they brought me into her room where I saw what they told me later was Linda's farewell present to the worst of those lads, she had him down on all fours with a pair of her dirty panties over his face and she was fucking him in the ass with a 10 inch strap on dildo. He was crying and moaning and clearly hated it but she was just going for it, hard and fast with a huge smile on her face thrusting all of her sizeable weight down on him. Eventually she came to a violent orgasm landing her fat body on top of him with them both collapsing in a heap on the floor with a thud. I was so shocked after seeing that, I did laugh the next morning though when I saw him in reception checking out as I noticed he was walking very unsteadily, clearly in pain, god knows what story he told his friends to explain how he'd hurt himself." Recalled a smiling Tina.

"My initiation was being shown one of the Australian girls, Matilda, in a 69 position with a girl she had got chained to her bed. They explained later that the other girl was perfectly willing but at the time seeing that aussie girl with her big butt bouncing up and down in the air with a chained girl pleasuring her to a chain rattling orgasm definitely shocked me." Heidi explained.

"The idea is to show you something extreme that you probably wouldn't have seen before. It's partly so when you do see some of the wild stuff that goes on around here you won't be as shocked and partly to show you the kind of opportunities that might fall your way in this job." Tina told Sinthia with a smile.

"Now we've initiated you tomorrow we can start showing you some tricks to make your time here more fun, to help you make some extra money out of the job and the best ways to get revenge on nightmare guests." Explained Heidi.

The three girls had a couple more drinks while Sinthia got her head around what she had seen, she asked them a few more questions which they answered honestly.

By this time they were getting pretty drunk, Tina looked over to Heidi whilst Sinthia was pouring some more wine, she licked her lips in a sexy way, Heidi nodded her head and smiled back making a hand gesture that surprised a wide eyed Tina.

As Sinthia joined them again on the bed Heidi asked if she had ever thought about another woman like she had seen earlier that evening,

"no, well I mean, well," Sinthia started to answer,

Heidi moved over next to her and took the glass out of her hand and motioned for Tina to get on the other side of her. The two of them lay Sinthia down and Heidi moved away leaving Tina hugging Sinthia, their faces next to each other. Tina moved her lips to Sinthia's and held her in a long slow kiss.

"wow, but wait" Said a confused Sinthia,

"shush," Whispered Tina, who moved in and kissed her again.

As this was happening Heidi grasped Sinthia's skirt and gently unbuttoned it, Sinthia didn't even realise that Heidi was removing it as she was so distracted by Tina. Heidi gently removed the skirt and placed it on the floor by the bed. Sinthia thought things suddenly seemed a little colder and put her hand down to adjust her skirt, Heidi caught her hand and moved it aside as Tina gently kissed her again. Heidi slid down Sinthia's panties with one hand whilst holding aside Sinthia's free hand, Tina was laying across Sinthia's other arm as they kissed again.

Heidi moved her head up between Sinthia's thigh's, she took a long deep breath, wanting to savour Sinthia's intimate scent. Heidi had always thought one of the most sexual experiences in life was the first time she breathed in the delicious scent of a beautiful woman's pussy.

"what, no" said Sinthia nervously,

"shush, don't worry" responded Tina gently whilst giving Sinthia lots of small gentle kisses on her neck, chin, cheeks and lips.

Heidi moved her head up making sure to catch a glimpse of Sinthia's neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair, Heidi preferred a girl with a shaved pussy but at least Sinthia trimmed it and kept it tidy she thought.

Heidi slowly moved her tongue out and ran it across the lips of Sinthia's pussy extracting a sharp gasp from the inexperienced girl. Tina moved in again and gave Sinthia a long slow kiss on the lips whilst grasping both of her arms to make sure Heidi wouldn't be interrupted.

Heidi's eager tongue slowly circled the entrance to Sinthia's pussy, she repeated this two or three times getting slowly faster and drawing more excited moans from a now wet Sinthia.

Heidi then thrust her tongue inside Sinthia's pussy savouring her first taste of the beautiful posh girl's pussy, she tasted good, even better than Tina she thought, definitely not something she'd be telling Tina though she decided with a smile as she dove her tongue further in. She hungrily explored Sinthia's pussy as the girl enthusiastically moaned into Tina's mouth. Tina let go of Sinthia's arms and grasped her head pulling her closer as the two girls passionately snogged, Sinthia was so turned on by what Heidi was doing to her she couldn't resist Tina and wanted to be closer to her. She loved the feel of the other girls tongue in her mouth and the friction as their tongues passionately met. With closed mouths both girls had to breath through their noses and Sinthia realised for the first time that she enjoyed the warmth of Tina's breathing on her face. She had kissed boys before but nothing with a boy had ever felt this good.

Heidi knew by how wet Sinthia was and her loud moaning and rapid panting that she was close, she felt around with her tongue until she found Sinthia's clitoris, she rapidly flicked it over the clit over and over again as Sinthia's moaning got louder and louder, Sinthia reached down and grabbed Heidi's head holding it firmly between her legs and she went over the edge. Heidi's head was clamped between Sinthia's thighs as the posh girl experienced the strongest orgasm of her life, as her breathing slowly slowed back to normal she finally released Heidi's head. Heidi had loved being clamped their as Sinthia came as she got to taste her delicious juices and swallow down as much as her mouth could take, although after a few seconds she did begin to hope she would be released soon due to lack of oxygen. As Sinthia finally let her go she looked up taking a couple of long breaths before putting her head back down and licking up the juices Sinthia had on her legs, in her pubic hair and around the lips of her pussy.

As Tina and Sinthia finally broke their kiss Heidi moved up and joined them at the head of the bed.

Heidi leaned across and right over Sinthia's face Heidi and Tina had a long deep kiss.

"Yum, my turn next, you taste great Sinthia!" purred Tina.

"Wow, that was amazing!!!" Was all Sinthia could say as she lay there starry eyed with a smile the size of a supernova.

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued...

* * * * * * * * *

As always feedback and votes would be much appreciated. Hope you enjoyed!

Love to all, Lucy XXX

12