Sir And Baby Meet At Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head to say no, he grabbed her tits and wobbled them making the pain even worse as he said "Good girl."

He moved to the foot of the table and she heard a chair scrape on the floor as he positioned himself at the table and sat down between her legs. She moaned as she felt his fingers stroke her pussy and she could feel her wetness trickling down onto the table as he spread her lips with his fingers. He pinched her lips hard and spread them wide and she could feel his breath on her as he looked closely at her swollen wetness. He kept her like that for a few minutes as she pulled on her chains and her breath quickened, she was squeezing her pussy and squirming slightly; begging for him to play with her some more. He bent his head and licked his tongue slowly and firmly all the way from her bum to her clit; she moaned in pleasure as he sucked her clit into his mouth and bit gently. She bucked her hips slightly and moaned again, he let go of her pussy and sat up "Not bad baby," he said smacking his lips. He tugged at a tuft of her fair pubic hair and added "I think you will need to be shaved this weekend but you'll do for now. Position 2 please, hurry."

She couldn't believe it; if it wasn't for the gag she would have begged for more but instead she scrambled quickly off the table and into position 2; kneeling with her legs apart and her hands clasped behind her back. He stood in front of her; so close that her nose touched the crotch of his jeans; she could feel his cock was rock hard and she looked up to his face pleading with her eyes for him to give it to her. He grabbed her hair; her long blonde curls fell to her waist and bunched it into his hands, he fished in his pocket and took out a rubber band and proceeded to expertly put her hair into a pony tail. She was so turned on, so desperate to please him; he stroked her face and smiled. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock; it was gorgeous; long and thick and rock,rock hard. He slapped it onto her face and she could feel the wetness on the end smear her cheek and she breathed his sent deep into her nose; such a lovely manly, musky smell; she closed her eyes and moaned. He pulled the knickers out of her mouth and she worked her jaw a little to get some moisture back into her mouth. She looked up into his eyes again wanting some sort of signal that she was allowed to suck that beautiful cock.

"Lost your voice baby?" he asked.

"Can I suck your cock please Sir?" she pleaded instantly.

"Yes baby, but do it well."

She started to lick his cock from the base up and swirled her tongue around the head sucking and kissing the wetness from the top and savouring the moment; she had fantasised a lot about being in exactly this position. Her instinct was to use her hands to steady his cock so she could have full control of it and lap and kiss it without pushing it away from her tongue, but she was in position 2 and her hands belonged behind her back so she continued to lap her tongue, her mouth watering at the taste of him. He held his cock steady for her so she could drag her tongue firmly all over it and eventually take it into her mouth. She sucked down and down; spreading her tongue over her bottom lip so as not to scrape her teeth on his beautiful, perfect cock until she could feel him tapping on the back of her throat. She relaxed her jaw a little and sucked him in further as his cock pushed past her gag reflex and her nose was pushed against his body. She swallowed a little so he could feel her throat tighten around the end of his cock then slowly pulled away until only the head of him was still inside her mouth. Now that she had the feel of him she quickened the pace and sucked him all the way inside to her throat and back out over and over; she was lost in the action of it; enjoying the feeling and, hearing his breathing quicken, knowing he was enjoying it too. He grabbed her pony tail and wrapped it around his wrist so her head was in his control. He started to move his hips; pushing his cock further into her throat with every thrust, he increased the speed and she struggled to keep her breathing as she tried to keep up with him. He started to fuck her mouth and she relaxed her jaw to let him take her mouth fully as drool started to run down her chin and her eyes started to water.

"Look at me baby," he breathed so she looked up at his face through tear filled eyes as he thrust even harder into her throat and pulled her head even further onto him so her nose was squashed against him and she couldn't breathe. He bucked a little and she could feel his cock pulse as he came deep into her throat, swallowing frantically so as not to choke as it filled her mouth; she felt like she was drowning. As he slowed he released her head a little and she quickly breathed through her nose; he kept his cock in her mouth so she could suck every last drop from him. Finally he was spent and he pulled her head away from him by her hair, he zipped himself back up and said "I suppose you would like to cum baby?"

"Oh yes please Sir," she said; delighted.

"Pop back up on the table then baby."

She quickly jumped back on the table exactly like before; feet at each corner ,legs spread, fingers pulling her now very sore nipples by their chains and waited with excitement for him to finally allow her to cum.

He sat back in his chair between her legs and she couldn't wait for him to start licking her wet swollen pussy. She could feel her clit throbbing with anticipation and her pussy squeezing; more and more of her juices trickling out.

"You're going to struggle to cum while you're pulling on those poor little nipples of yours baby," he told her.

"I don't understand Sir?" she replied.

"I thought you wanted to cum?"

"I do Sir."

"Get on with it then baby, I haven't got all night; but don't forget to wait for permission."

Oh god; he wanted to watch her make herself cum; he wasn't going to bother himself with her pleasure. She was beyond caring; she just desperately needed to cum so she quickly got to work. She spread her lips with her right hand and slipped two fingers of her left hand inside herself and then up over her clit. She started to circle her clit; not too firmly but not too gently and moaned as she could feel the orgasm build almost straight away.

"Please Sir, can I cum Sir?"

"No, not yet baby, carry on."

She groaned loudly; how much more teasing can I take she thought. He stood up and moved around the table and started to pull on her nipple chains while licking her tits, then, moving around again, he traced his fingers down the sides of her body to her hips. She started to moan even more and he whispered "Not yet baby" before she had even begun to ask for permission again. Her fingers slowed and he said "Oh no baby; no stopping" and she could hear the mocking sound in his voice; he was really enjoying this. He sat back down and watched her fingers furiously rubbing her clit; squeezing her pussy together in an attempt to stop her orgasm from spilling over before she got his permission. He suddenly pushed two fingers inside her and fucked her with them, feeling the plug in her bum through the wall of her pussy he used his other hand to grab the base of the plug and twist it slightly from left to right.

She was really begging now; pleading over and over "Please Sir, Please?"

"No baby; soon," he said as she was almost crying with the agony of being so close to the edge for so long. He took his fingers out of her and stood up, he moved to her head and put his fingers in her mouth to lick them clean; her juices were dripping off his fingers she was in such a state. He bent his head close to hers and whispered "Now baby," and kissed her; he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth and kissed her forcefully as she came; screaming into his mouth and bucking over and over as wave upon wave coursed through her. He kept kissing her as the orgasm started to fade, her body started to calm until he quickly unsnapped the clamp from one of her nipples. She yelped as he roughly squeezed the feeling back into it, he stopped kissing her and pulled hard on her other nipple; so hard he pulled the clamp off; she screamed and he quickly started to suck on her nipple until the pain turned into arousal and her scream turned into a moan. He squeezed her tits together and gave both her nipples a quick kiss and a giggle escaped her.

"I do love your little post cum giggles baby," he smiled.

She blushed like a school girl and giggled even more.

12