Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Littleone, turn the bed down and then go pee. Do not wash or touch any part of your body. If My cum is still seeping out, or has dried, leave it be. Do not wipe. When you have peed, come back and get into the bed with Me. We are going to sleep. When you wake up in the morning the first thing you are to do is suck My cock. I will give you further instructions in the morning after you have finished."

"Yes Papi," she said sleepily.

We slept the wonderful sleep of two contented and loving lovers. I was never happier then I was with her that night.

I woke in the morning and just laid there, littleone in My arm with her head on My chest savoring her smell, the sweetness of it mixed with pure sex. God only knows what the other bedroom must smell like. I stirred a little and she moved, moving her mouth much closer to My right breast. Not being able to resist the temptation to see how she would react while asleep, I took My hand and gently pulled her mouth down on My erect nipple. Surprisingly her mouth closed partially around it but she did not actually suck on it. She did, unknowingly, give Me pleasure though. The warmth coming from her mouth was very sensual and put a big smile on My face.

"Good morning Sir, my loving Papi," she said ever so softly.

"Good morning baby."

"Please do not punish me Sir. I know you told me to suck your cock first this morning and I did not realize I was sucking your nipple."

"No punishment littleone. You did not suck it, but simply had you head on My chest."

"Yes Sir, I am glad. Papi, may I have the privilege of sucking your cock now?"

"If you need to pee first so that your mind is not distracted go do that and then come back here and serve Me. Do not wipe after you pee."

"Yes Sir," she said lovingly as she climbed out of the bed heading to the master bathroom. As she entered the bathroom, her hand instinct ably went to push the door closed.

"No slave, don't do that. You never hide anything from Me," I said in a mild, but authoritative voice.

With kind of a surprised look on her face she shyly said, "Yes Sir, it won't happen again Sir." With that, she hurriedly pushed the door open and went quickly to the toilet.

I listened, smiling, to the sweet sound of her bladder emptying itself. She sat there for just a little longer than necessary and then flushed it as she rose up and started towards Me. As she was just about two steps into the bedroom she stopped, hands to her side, head bowed, and eyes downcast.

"Sir, please Sir, I want to ask your permission for something."

"Speak," I said.

"May I have less than a minute to leave the room and return?"

"Yes, but you know My cock is waiting. If it is, more than a minute, I will punish you and you won't like ten strokes with the leather paddle. Go."

She walked quickly to the bedroom door and then semi-ran to the other part of the house. I assumed she had gone to what she thought was "her" bedroom. In just a few seconds, I heard the clicking of stilettos on the tile kitchen floor and then silence. I thought, Jesus, I hoped she turned the coffee pot on.

She came to the bedroom door and stopped momentarily, revealing her slightly pink flesh and her tight raspberry buds that I ached to touch and taste, with her head bowed. Her choker had been turned to the collar position with her leash attached, holding the chain part of the leash in her freshly painted red mouth.

She was a beautiful site to behold and My first thought was that after all these months of pre-training, she had, and did, learn her lessons. This slave was trying to show Me that her desire to live her life with Me was very sincere and tremendously important to her.

What struck Me the most was her demeanor, stance, and manner. Never in My life had I seen such a genuine submissive. I was so proud of her.

Elegantly she dropped down on all fours. She crawled to the side of the bed in the stilettos she had worn yesterday and last night with the chain part of the leash in her freshly painted luscious red mouth. At the side of the bed she raised to her knees, legs spread fully showing Me her cunt, her palms up on her thighs, eyes downcast, and leaned her head forward, chin and mouth protruding and not speaking, offering Me possession of her leash. I took it, and just so that she would be reassured, gave it a slight tug and then let it go slack continuing to hold the handle. Then she leaned back, putting her back in the straight position, with her shoulders pulled back, her raspberry buds that I ached to touch and taste projected forward, she sat silent for a moment.

Starting to speak without asking permission she said, "Sir I am your humble worthless slave. I beg you Sir to let me serve and pleasure you. I was honored last night that you made me Yours and took my unwanted little girl virginity from my worthless and sexually untrained body. I am so honored Sir that you allowed your worthless slave to sleep in your bed. I know that my sleeping place is on the floor next to your bed."

A tear was starting to come from both of her eyes. The look in her eyes told Me that littleone was afraid and terrified that she was not talented enough to serve Me and was frightened that I would dismiss her, taking away from her the life, and loving, that she so much wanted.

"Sir, please Sir, let me speak to you from my heart for a couple of minutes as we start our first day together."

"Well, since you have already started, continue slave. In the future, understand that sucking My cock in the morning comes before anything else except peeing."

"Yes Sir," she said with a slight quiver in her soft voice. "Sir it's nice to know that You love and care for me, and that you believe in me. I've not had the best life in the world and having You in my life makes such a difference. Loving you and being loved by you gives me strength and courage from within. On this first day of our new lives, I can't express to you enough how wonderful it makes me feel to have finally found a 'real man' in my shameful and worthless life. Being loved by You Sir, gives my life a whole new purpose and meaning. Sir, I will do everything in my power to please You."

"Sir," she said, her emotions welling up, "I want to make you the most satisfied 'Master' in the entire world. I want, so much, for you to wholeheartedly love and adore me. I will, promptly and happily do whatever you ask, Sir. Please forgive my boldness but I feel it is necessary to convey these things to you."

"Sir I am embarrassed to tell You that I am one of these women who do not cum easily. I do not know about, nor have I ever experienced, prior to last night, multiple orgasms. Honestly Sir, prior to last night's experience with You, I felt like that maybe I am a lesser woman and maybe I will displease you. Coming here yesterday, I was honestly scared, scared that I was not going to be enough of the woman You wanted and needed. That was mixed with my desire to have You make me yours. I needed You to do that, to take me how you wanted and make me Yours to build my self-confidence. I want to be Yours, Sir, in every way."

"Men have really treated me ugly in the past Sir, and I am embarrassed that You have seen those scars. I am ashamed to admit that I am a fragile shell of a woman who was once vibrant and full of life. I fully believe, Sir that only You can return me to the good life. You give my worthless life meaning and hope Sir. You make me feel special and needed."

"Sir, you have renewed my spirit and given me a reason to want to live and I treasure You in my heart. No one in this world can compare to you Master. I do not want to lose You. I need Your love and to be in your service. I cannot live without it Master."

I rolled over some on My side and gently pulled her leash toward Me as I dropped My mouth to hers, taking it fully, feeling her soft sensuous lips, come to mine in total and complete submission. I did not want to part from her mouth and the kiss lasted sometime but I finally withdrew and starred deeply into her loving eyes. She had said what she needed to say to Me, and it was good that her feelings and passions were now completely out in the open. I felt as if I had conveyed My feelings to her, without speaking, in a way that she fully understood.

Continuing to stare deeply into her eyes I said, with a slight smile on My face, "Ok slave, now crawl up here to My limp cock and let Me see just how much I am going to have to teach you, or if you are even worth teaching, about sucking a Master's cock. The rule is very simple; your hands cannot touch My cock. They can go anywhere else on My body that you chose or I direct them to go."

"Yes Papi," she said now smiling. Then licking the top of her lip, she crawled up on the bed kneeling, coming at Me at a ninety-degree angle, taking the head of My cock into her lips slowly, surely, staring into My eyes for My reaction, silently wanting and begging for her Master's approval.

I certainly had a reaction and vocalized it much to her delight.

She had willingly sucked cock previously, and had been, against her will, face fucked many times, mostly in situations where she was forced to do so, by men that simply wanted to use and abuse her making her think she was nothing more than a useless whore. I had the distinct feeling that she had never sucked a cock because of loving the man or her wanting to do so. As a result, she only knew the very basics of cock sucking. She was now unexpectedly pleasing Me. She was taking her basic knowledge, applying her intelligence, wanting to give Me a really good blowjob.

Her tongue began a slow dance around the head of my cock, tickling the entrance, then sliding around to the back, then on to another section. Just the head of my cock. While her lips slowly pumped the growing shaft of my cock deeper into her mouth. It was as if she were giving two different blowjobs at the same time. The lips and tongue worked in concert, a steady rhythm of pleasure for my cock, winding in and out, twisting, twirling and bouncing. My cock was pulsating with blood, so strong was my desire as a result of her manipulations.

Not saying a word, I motioned for her, with My hand, to get into the 69 position so I could see and play with her worthless cunt and asshole even though I had not planned to play with either.

As she started to get into position she looked back over her shoulder and with a "good little girl" devious smile on her face she winked at Me just as her mouth came open and dropped down to My enlarging cock, taking all of it into her warm, wet, mouth once again.

"Do not make me cum slave unless I tell you to do so!"

Her answer was to wiggle her ass and squeeze My cock tightly with her mouth, injecting some teeth into it to show Me her displeasure of maybe not having My cum in her warm, talented mouth.

I started breathing slower as the Tantra teaches, holding my vibration to a lower level. All this while staring at her swollen cunt and puckered asshole. I tried to determine how and when I was going to eliminate her asshole virginity, but her lips wouldn't let me think that deep, they brought me back to a more instinctual level of thought. What heaven was I in? I took handfuls of her tits and lightly played with them. She shook her head a few times, snapping my cock against the insides of her mouth, yet never letting her teeth touch it unless intended so. Then just as I felt the swell of orgasm building from my toes, she slowly took her mouth off my cock and put her head down so she could lick and suck each one of My balls while lovingly watching My proud cock.

Putting one of My hands on her backside, I motioned for her to drop her ass to My face. When she did this she moved her head closer to My cock and started licking up and down the shaft, applying only a light twisting action at various times to My cock with her lips and tongue.

When she dropped her ass to My face, she assumed I wanted to use her cunt but I wanted that lovely puckered asshole. I started by licking some of our dried cum we had left there from last night and gradually worked My way to her hole. Spreading her cheeks, exposing her lovely ass I went to work with a circular motion around it. Probing every so often and stimulating her with these new sensations. Her moaning started deep within her and she gradually began to relax. Using My tongue, which is just a little longer than most folks are, I was finally was able to enter her asshole. Her whole lower section shook and within a few seconds, she had her mouth once again around the head of My cock, playing her tongue game with it.

Smiling as best I could with My face buried in her ass I moved one hand up and replaced My tongue with an index finger moving it round and round in her hole. As I was doing that, I lowered My face to her now beginning to swell labia and licked up and down them, avoiding her clit and cleaning our dried cum from her.

As the grinding and pushing of her hips got more aggressive, I pulled My finger out of her ass and moved away from her now hungry cunt. She took her mouth from around the head of My cock, breathing heavy, turned and looked at Me with the hungriest eyes I have seen in a long time. Gone from littleone's face was that devilish good little girl smile. She had the look of a little girl who had just had her first ice cream cone and wanted another. I smiled at her and motioned with My finger for her to turn around and come to Me.

As she did, I opened My arms and she came into them lying directly on top of Me with My cock squeezed between her warm thighs and put her not so red mouth on Mine, kissing Me deeply. I held her tight conveying My feelings for this wonderful slave.

"I love you, Papi," littleone whispered into My mouth.

"I love you, baby girl," I replied as My soft lips press against hers once again.

We held that position for a little while and then she rose up and slid all the way down to the foot of the bed. She pushed My legs further apart and started to crawl very slowly up my body, leaving kisses and lipstick traces the whole way. She passionately sucked and bit both of My nipples, grinning the whole time. As her lips met mine, she started to apply that same sucking twirling motion to my tongue, which she had not done when we kissed. My cock was now being squeezed by her crotch. I could feel the wetness of her pussy on the top. She started pumping on my cock, very slowly. This was a new yet wonderfully strange feeling for me. Soon her lips started back down my body, once again doing her magic to My breasts and nipples. I was anticipating a long slow trip, but she rather quickly swallowed my cock again, took it out of her mouth, and then attempted, unsuccessfully, to inhale both of my balls into her mouth. So softly, she pushed them over her tongue played games with them. A game of Pong in her mouth with my balls as the main attraction.

Softly letting My balls come out of her mouth, she rose up on her elbows, looked Me directly in the eyes and said, "Sir, please Sir; let me have your precious hot cum in my worthless mouth."

"Help yourself slave. You've earned it and anything else you want now."

Quickly she turned and grabbed a bottle from the nightstand and then dropped it on the bed. I felt both of her hands start at my calves, and work their way higher. She applied some oil, and massaged lightly on the way up. More oil came as she got to my butt, then one of her fingers slipped inside my ass. It too danced slow and lightly. Then littleone's mouth inhaled my cock once again and I knew that the cum in my body would soon be in her mouth.

As soon as she got the dual action synchronized with the finger in my tail, I felt my toes start to expand, then the rush started there, flew all the way up my legs and spine, into my head, then straight down to my cock as the sperm flew into her wanting warm mouth. She kept sucking, and the sperm added to the moisture of her mouth, being swirled all around my cock. Sperm being used to lubricate my cock wasn't new to me, but the action of her mouth was. Her finger came out of my butt and she removed my cock from her mouth creating a popping sound. I looked down as she tilted her head back, swallowed, then pulled herself up to sit on my cock.

I knew I was important to her and that she wanted nothing more in this world than to make Me want to keep, love, and use her. I was so proud, with the sexual hang-ups she had had, she was using her imagination and doing things she had never done before. I was beyond impressed and so proud I had selected her and taken the time to win her heart.

"Happy Papi," she asked as she sat there with the only the head of My cock now in her wet cunt.

"Very much baby," I softly said.

Her body sat there still, but the muscles inside her pussy were slowly pulling my cock into her. They worked in a concerted rhythm. I'd heard of women that had their muscles trained to do this, but this was my first real experience. Sure, other women had been able to tighten individual muscles one or two at a time, but this was like a bed of seaweed pulling my cock into her all the time.

I had been insistent for months while she was doing her long-distance training that she use and strengthen these muscles. I had sent her literature on how to do it. She had just shown Me that she had taken My directions seriously and had done more than I had asked. When I took her last night, I knew that she was tight and strong, but I had no hint then that she had this wonderful talent.

"Would..." I started to say but she silenced me.

Then she took up a slow and steady rhythm, riding Me, pulling Me in and then allowing Me to slip out. My cock didn't even have the time to think of getting soft, her pussy was pulling Me inside so lovingly. Her head lay back, looking at the ceiling. I was glad that with the full cc injection I had given myself, My old cock was maintaining staying hard and would do so even after I had cum for about an hour.

I tried to touch her breast, but she pushed My hands away. I liked it, but didn't understand why she was making this all for Me, and none for her. Maybe it was a slave's way of pleasing her Master first. Then she turned around 180 degrees. We were both facing toward the foot of the bed.

I sat up a little so I could look over her shoulder. She leaned forward, to the side, back and all around. This unusual action made My cock feel the heat of her pussy at each turn. Then she started to moan, and I thought I knew what she was doing. She had developed a way of orgasming that worked, and maybe she only knew one way. Sure enough, after the moaning started it was only a few more strokes before she gave out a loud moan and fell forward, spent. I left her there for a minute, and then started to stroke her ass.

When she didn't move, I pulled out from under her. I pulled her ass into the air while her arms remained hung over the edge of the bed. My cock was as hard as a golden brick and easily found its way back inside her warm pussy. Then she started to moan again, reaching back and grabbing My ass and pulling Me into her. I kept it slower, but changed the tempo a lot. Then I pulled out and rolled her onto her back. She hesitated but did it anyway. I followed her lead and dispensed with the light foreplay, we were beyond that. It was time for her to come again, so I buried My cock inside her, then pulled it out and walked it up to her clit. She yelped like a puppy and pulled my head down into her pussy.

My lips began one rhythm, My tongue another, working entirely within a one-inch space surrounding her clit. Sure, I found her ass, and yes, My finger went inside, and then two, and yes, she gulped air. However, My mouth on her pussy and clit was my focus. And focus I did. I pulled her legs over My shoulders and she rewarded me by pinching her thighs together around My neck with her beautiful stilettos pointed in the air. Her cunt pulled My tongue deeper into her; I changed up the rhythm of My tonguing constantly. Her gasps were getting longer and louder. With several quick circles around My tongue brought her the relief she needed. She shouted out once, quivered, and then went limp. So I climbed on top of her, slipped My cock into her pussy, and started to pound away. Her legs took no time to wrap around my back, but the former strength wasn't there. She pulled Me in as I stroked, and started moaning again. As her muscles pulled My cock to signal another orgasm, My toes signaled that the sperm was once again rising from down there, and I came too, My whole body quaking and shaking. She looked Me in the eyes, kissed Me once, and then buried her tongue in My mouth. We spent ten minutes making out, the whole while her pussy was squeezing on My now shrinking cock.