Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

"littleone," I said, "I thought you had never experienced mutable orgasms and have had a hard time achieving even one orgasm. What has happened?"

"Honestly Sir, what I told you was the truth. You showed me last night that I could. I thought about it a great deal, and I think it was for several reasons. Last night, I was so hot for you to take me. I wanted you more than I have ever wanted any man in all of my life. I purely wanted to be your property. In my mind, I had to be your property. I wanted you to prefer me over karrita. I was jealous of her, Sir. I knew in my heart that you would never share me with any other male, as you would do with her. She is your fuck toy. I want, more than anything, to be your love."

"For that, you had to take me, your poor slave. Then you did, and you showed your poor slave no mercy, you fucked my eyeballs out. You inspired me, you demanded, nicely though, and you took your pleasure, using me as I have never dreamed of being wanted to be used. I love you Sir and I love you as I have never loved anyone. You Sir are the difference in me. You are a man I respect, and love, and I believe that the difference in my ability is because you are You, and we love each other."

"Always use me Sir in any way you desire. I am only your property, and damn proud of it."

"Please Sir, come with me to the shower and let me clean my Master. Then I will fix some breakfast for you Sir, as a good little slave girl should," she said handing Me her leash smiling.

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers