Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

I couldn't take this much longer. She was saying all the right things-- giving me all the right looks a girl could ask for. I lunged forward to smother my lips against hers, enveloping my arms around her neck. Her reaction was just as eager. In about one second, my tongue was stabbing the inside her mouth with conclusive need. Her mouth swallowed me. karrita was an incredible kisser. Her lips were the softest of any velvet I have ever touched. A loud suction sound was heard as my lips tried to inhale her tongue into my mouth. Our nostrils pressed for air since our mouths were obviously occupied in a scorching, scathing kiss.

Realizing the need for a little more comfort, I stood up quickly with her hands in mine. She knew all too well, where I was taking her, to her Master's bed... With an aroused expression, karrita stood with me as I took her leash and guided her into her Master's bed, hand in hand. As we strolled slowly together, I took it upon myself to express to her what my plans were.

"I'm going to make love to you all afternoon, karrita." I said with the most urgent gesture I could muster.

There was no silliness, no laughs, no giggles... only two women who were bent on becoming one.

"I'm going to taste you..." I said as karrita's eyes rolled back into her head, moaning in awe. "I'm going to lick your thighs... your hips..." I said as we continued making our way to our Master's bedroom. I continued the verbal coitus she seemed to bask in. "... then I'm going to turn you over and taste every inch of that mouth-watering ass..."

"Oh God donna." karrita exhaled as she thrust herself at me for a kiss. I backed off intentionally as I wanted to continue my plans.

"Sssh... Then my tongue is going to slide into the cleavage of your ass..."

karrita was mesmerized by this point. All she could do was look upon me with utter astonishment. I could see the hope in her eyes.

Together, hand in hand, we slowly walked. karrita wanted to go faster but I motioned for her to stay with me... Her eagerness was obvious, but then again, so was mine. "...then you'll feel my hands part your supple cheeks as my tongue lays itself flat on your pussy and asshole. You'll tell me how it feels as I make love to your pussy ass for the next hour or so, won't you, karrita?"

All she could do was hang her head, growling in unrelenting desire. She let out a loud moan of frustration and rapture, one that took me by surprise.

"Oh GOD donna, I'm gonna have you every way I can." she bellowed out, still grasping my hands with hers. We were almost halfway up the stairs when she tried to kiss me again... I held her back again with my arms firmly locked.

"Tell me how you're going to take me, karrita." I asked in my lowest tone possible. "Make love to me in words." I quickly retorted.

She sighed, searching for any possible words that could express what she was feeling at this very moment. I could tell she wasn't used to verbalizing her desires and that was okay because most people typically aren't. "I just... I would taste you with my tongue... drink from you." She stammered.

"You're doing good. Keep going." I said in a supportive tone.

"To taste those..." She sighed in fondness, staring directly at my own cleavage. "... those healthy breasts. God they're so beautiful-- perfect."

"What else do you want to do to my breasts, karrita? Think about it," I said as we reached the door to the bedroom. karrita was about to burst at the seams. She was coming undone, and I could see it in her face.

"They're so large... full." She whispered.

"Imagine our breasts smothered against each others."

That was it. She lunged for me in the most commanding act I'd seem from her. A scalding kiss quickly ensued as her face then dropped to my bare cleavage. Her hands tried to lift me from behind so we could get into the bedroom faster, but my arms around her head twisted her around slowly so we could cross this doorsill together. Her face remained smothered in my breasts as we glided into the room... I motioned her away for just a moment as I stepped back.

All that mattered was this resplendent, voracious female in front of me. I cast a telling smile of wanton desire at her... Our eyes locked together as she shook her head slowly, letting her hair fall completely free. Forget the song and dance... the hesitation... I raced for her right there, enveloping her entire being into my arms. Her lips crushed themselves against mine as my lungs slurped her impatient tongue inside my mouth. We both came alive at this moment... the two of us lit the fire that would burn for hours. Both of our beings would come together this afternoon in the most amazing act of affection and lust two women could ever live through.

Our bodies ordained themselves into a new intonation as we eased onto our Master's bed. Our actions slowed as she came to rest atop me... we sensed the stillness of our flesh... absorbing the warmth in each other's skin-- breast to breast... woman to woman. Her head stopped just inches above mine as our gazes came together once more. Her eyes said it all... no smiles, no doubts... a moment in time that would forever be remembered by both of us. Her speechless intent seized my restless existence. I wanted to say something... I wanted to vocalize my feelings.

My longing for verbal intercourse was equally matched by karrita's desire for the silent moments of understanding, especially between two women. I gave in, I caved... she was seducing me with her utter serenity... and her soul. It was a language I wasn't aware of until now. When her lips came to rest upon mine, it was as if she poured herself down my throat. karrita moaned... I cried, letting my helpless resonance echo throughout her wide-open mouth... I then answered by stabbing her mouth with my tongue. It was all I could do before completely surrendering myself to her... karrita was my first... the first to ever take me by complete surprise.

It was as if we both were complete virgins until today. I was falling in love with Master's beautiful and sensuous new slave.

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers
12