Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 10

Story Info
Slave donna with karrita continues.
5.7k words
4.64
10.2k
00

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

This is a continuing story and all participants are well over the age of 18. All names have been changed so that the guilty, or rather the characters of the story, do not become the envy of their neighbors. To fully understand what has happened, please start with the first chapter and please remember to vote and or comment. Thanks.

///////////

Slave donna continues telling the story.

I watched her, admiring her womanly outline... that gorgeous shapely ass; the way her back plunged in her spine to curve out to those two spherical succulent cheeks as I crawled around her, like a lion to their prey, locking our bodies together in a torrid, steamy sixty-nine.

My arms went to her sides, grasping her hips with my hands pulling her in as she dug her pussy into mine; I could tell her clit was swollen as I felt it several times against me.

With my derriere hovering above karrita's face, we both proceeded to intoxicate ourselves in each other's flowing juices. I sealed my lips around her beautiful smooth vagina, swallowing the opulent tart thickness of her womanly being, fully electrifying my senses. Our limbs entwined as we rocked back and forth together; feeling her hands graze across my thighs, up to the thick globes of my backside. In that hazy moment, I felt our Master's cock gently push, where He has been many times before, into welcoming my ass.

With my surprise, karrita's efforts multiplied as I was being double-teamed by Master and slave. I felt absolutely wonderful as both of my most delicate orifices were being savored; It was the beginning of a new part of my life. Karrita listened to Sir's moans and when she sensed Master soon would soon deposit his hot cum in my welcoming ass she sucked my clit and fingered me so that the two of them took me to a monstrous orgasm. Master then withdrew without commenting.

Our hair was jumbled from an hour or so of swaying and thrusting. Our make-up had vanished, hers due mostly to the tongue bath I bestowed upon her entire face a little before. I caught my breath, amazed by how beautiful she looked even without the makeup... but then I knew, as all women do about each other. My right hand reached upward, slowly so that my movements wouldn't interrupt her peacefulness. Her rounded chin, forged deep into the fleshy mass of my breast... my nipple just barely an inch away from a rapid sip. My gaze journeyed beyond her neck, down her curvaceous spine. There my eyes came to rest upon the voluptuous, heightened knolls of karrita's delicious ass along with those incredible hips...

My lips and tongue found themselves burrowed between the cleavage of karrita's resplendent backside. Feeling the weighty flesh pressed against the sides of my face, my hunger manifested itself as karrita's savory cleft soon fell victim to my prying tongue. karrita's entire body reacted to my tongue slipping passed her anal ring by inhaling as much air as she could... Her hands clinched Master's pillows-- eyes sealed shut-- mouth wide open in complete awe as orgasm after orgasm flowed from her.

We laid there in each other's arms, kissing and holding one another for a short time. Then karrita ascended up my frame, drawing her firm breasts along my lower back. She reached my neck, clamping her mouth upon my neck as she mounted my ass. I could hear her unintelligible moans of lust.

"Oh karrita," I gently uttered, feeling her pubic hairs tickle my ass before her hips began to grind against me; I reached around to hold her head against me. "You're so fucking hot." I said in a more authoritative tone. "You wanna fuck me, don't you baby? Huh?

"Uh-hum." karrita moaned, intoxicated by the possibility.

"You wanna fuck me like an animal, don't you?"

Saliva drooled out onto my neck as her teeth sank into my neck. I squealed as her hips thrust themselves into my ass. Her slippery breasts smothered my back as her hands ran up and down my sides. I was her hostage now... she could do anything she wanted with me.

Her mouth plundered my neck, chewing my flesh hungrily as she instinctively humped against me. I could tell she liked this, as well as bringing herself closer to orgasm with every thrust. "You like humping my ass, don't you?"

Her mouth broke off to exhale in short-winded agreement.

"You loved stabbing my ass with your tongue, didn't you?" I said as her thrusts grew rampantly. "Like you were mating with me."

karrita wailed in bliss and disbelief. She loved the way I transposed the typical male-female acts of copulation into our entanglements. It was an effective theme, although generally I preferred softer expressions of lovemaking. But now we were beasts wanting to mate.

I shoved her off me as I quickly came around too forcefully kiss her. The intensity between us sent our Master into silence. All he could do was watch in bewilderment, as his new slave became this unruly, wild savage. Our arms vigorously held each other; mouth to mouth-- bosom to breast. Our bodies were now slick with sweat; karrita's tongue pierced my mouth as I swallowed it whole. Our heads twisted hastily in an attempt for a deeper kiss.

"Fuck me." I gasped, my cunt seemingly leaking furiously and with my nipples rock hard.

karrita's only reply was her fingers clutching my hair, throwing my head back so she could consume my neck. Her legs shifted so our pussies came in contact with each other. We sat straddling each other, feeling the heat of our wombs surge in affirmation. This woman's starvation simply amazed me... All I could do was encourage her with my filthy tongue.

"You give me that you fucking animal. Make me your woman-- hump me like a man you fucking beast." By God did she! Oh, God did she as our Master, and my husband, watched in stunned silence.

The time evolved as it should have... karrita's eagerness proved it's merit by immersing me in her domain-- keeping me safely submerged for what felt like hours. All thoughts of time and the outside world vanished in the wake of karrita's merciless tongue and humping hips. There was no curve untouched and no crevice left uncared for by that girl. Gentle cries flourished into gasping screams as daylight slithered through the windows and the mood and scene passed thanks to our caring Master.

////////

"Ok you two, enough. karrita, get undressed and get into the shower. You get in after she is done donna and then help to get those damn hose on straight. I have plans for her and she needs to look good. Hurry you two."

I looked at John and just shook My head. "Well?" I said questionably as I heard the shower running.

"I can tell you several things Sir. First that is one hell of a woman and I'd love to fuck her if I could get my cock to rise."

John, because of a heart condition and diabetes, along with other medical reasons, had not had an erection for over five years although, at times, donna could suck him off. That is why they had suggested and agreed to let donna become My slave and serve Me; allowing her to get fucked and play at the same time. She loves John and they have grandchildren, so I was the perfect "solution," due to My discretion. I liked the idea also because it had kept Me off the streets and eliminated any worries about STD's with either one of us. So with donna being still in her early forties, her sexual needs existed and so did mine. I love her and she loves Me, but we both know that she will never leave John and I don't want her to do so. Besides John readily says that she is a different and a much more agreeable woman for about three days after I have fucked her. All three of her holes have always been available to Me. donna loves these things in this order, at least five orgasms with Me, cum in her throat, females, cum deep in her ass, and cum running out of her cunt, especially after being bond.

"If you do, you are more than welcome to fuck her. After all of these years you have unselfishly let Me have donna anyway I wanted her, it would be the least I could do. In fact, if you want her to blow you that can be arranged also before you leave today."

"The second thing is I now believe that karrita would be hell with a strap-on lying against her cunt. I believe that she would tear a woman's cunt and asshole, or for that matter, a man's asshole all to hell."

"Yes, I agree," John, said smiling and shaking his head.

"When we first got here and donna gave you her cum soaked panties, and by the way, after seeing all of that, you did the smart thing having donna soak her panties before she got here, the expression on karrita's face was priceless when you felt, smelled, and tasted them."

"Yes I thought that was a much better idea than to have donna come in as she normally does with no panties on and having Me check her cunt to see if it is ready."

"Sir, I think that she is very sexy, talented, apparently intelligent, and eager to please you. The other Dom's in our tight knit community are going to be jealous as hell, and probably try to steal her from you."

"Yes I know. My plans are not to expose her to them anytime soon. I want her fully integrated and dependant on Me before I expose us to that harassment. I brought you and donna in to see what I have waited for all of this time, have donna too have a "round" with her, along with helping Me to train her. With the years of trust the three of us have built up I know you and donna will not say anything to anyone. Besides, I think it will help karrita to have another woman she can talk too and more than likely, develop and become close friends."

'I agree Sir and you are a very lucky man."

"I know, but it took several years to get her and because everyone she knew had, if affect, abandoned her, it meant a lot to her when I did not. There was another factor John that played heavily with her. Every man she had been with treated her like shit. I was decent and over time she realized that she needed a Master, a place that she belonged, and a decent man of character to take care of her and protect her. In her heart, she knew that she was really submissive and after time I gave her the choice of staying submissive with Me or becoming a total slave. She chose the slave part on her own I think, partially because she liked the idea of being fully used by Me and a lifetime commitment."

"Ah shit Sir that is fucking unbelievable."

"Master," called karrita as she walked out of the bathroom and handed Me her leash as she knelt. "Your slave has completed her assignment Sir."

"Very good My slave; this is John and he is slave donna's husband. Stand and say hello to John slave."

"Hello John," she said extending her hand to shake it and then hugging his neck, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hello karrita, you are an amazing young lady."

"Thank you Sir, Master is working hard to train me."

"karrita, go into the kitchen and fix four glasses of iced tea please. John and I will join you at the dining room table after you have taken donna her glass of tea."

"Yes Sir, as you wish."

We sat at the table, with Me holding karrita's leash, talking about mostly nothing and in a little while donna came out of the bathroom, walked up to Me and kissed Me fully on the mouth, and then kneeled next to karrita on My right.

"Master, please Sir, let me come back and be with karrita again real soon please Sir."

"Well I don't know about this "being" with karrita, but you and John are certainly welcome to come back and enjoy our company. In fact, we should get together and cook out on the grill one day soon. I am going to want both of you to meet the other slave, littleone also."

"Yes Sir, we would enjoy that also. littleone Sir? You have another slave in addition to this fantastic one?

"Well, yes I do, and she is just as attractive as karrita."

"Holly shit Sir," John said shaking his head and smiling. "You have said nothing about this. Damn Sir."

karrita sat there not saying a word, as she was trained to do, but half-smiling, fighting to keep her eyes lowered.

Slave donna kneeled there about to burst at the seams wanting to ask questions, but I had not given her panties back to her and therefore she is "in-service" to Me and thus cannot speak freely.

As I knew would happen, slave donna said, "Sir, please Sir, let me speak freely."

"No not now slave. However, in a little while I will let that happen. I can tell both of you slaves that if I let this happen, there will be a price to pay."

I looked at both of them and they nodded their heads in agreement. "Ok karrita, you are to speak freely and tell our friends all about littleone and yourself."

"Yes Sir. It is fairly simple really, when you think about things. When Master was talking with me about committing to becoming His submissive, He had sent me many articles to read so that I would understand about all this because it was all new to me. One of the articles, included in about the third packet He had sent to me had this unusual article in it. By this time I knew, in my heart that I had always been a submissive except that I did not know about all of this and the men I had been with had forced me, because of them being trash, to be the strong one."

"The more I talked with Sir and He answered my questions the clearer things got in my mind. I knew I should be with Him and if He would accept me, I would serve Him for the rest of my life. I was a little confused; or rather concerned with how I would know when I supposed to be the 'good little girl' or the 'wanton slut and whore'."

"Anyway, this article described how this other Master had given his submissive, wife in this case, a cure for this problem and how well it worked. Well, Master told me that if I became His slave, that he would own me and that I would be nothing more than His property. I liked that idea. Part of owning me included taking my name away from me and renaming me."

"I asked Master about this and He said that He had no problem with it. So as part of our agreement, and my contract to serve Him the rest of His life as His loving and devoted slave, He was to rename me with two names. One is the 'good little girl' and one is the 'cunt, slut, or whore', and any other things He wants me to be. The other side benefit was to take, in my mind, my history away and give me a fresh start in life.

"My God, that is brilliant Sir," said John.

"Oh yes Sir John it was and it is great! For example, when Master came and got me I already knew that I was going to be karrita as soon as I was in the car coming here until He told me otherwise. He wasted no time is making karrita know exactly what she is and used her in the car as such coming her," karrita said as slave donna's mouth hung open.

"I won't tell you what all he did, but Master is Master as you should know sister donna."

Slave donna had her head bowed, eyes shut, and I knew her mind was running wild. I just chuckled.

"Anyway," karrita continued, "about an half an hour before we got here he had finished what he was going to do with karrita and took some of the things he had in her out, and then brought forth the other me, littleone."

"Damn, damn, damn," said John, "I love it."

"Anyway, littleone, by agreement, is allowed to refer to Master as Papi if she wants to do so whereas karrita cannot call him that name. Part of the condition of the agreement was that the first time littleone comes to Papi, or Sir, she is, in her mind, a virgin and all she wants is her Sir or Papi's cock in her little wet pussy and for him to make her His "good little girl" with His cock. She wants her Papi's cock and wants it now. So in society I am littleone, a polite, well-mannered young lady who is presentable, classy, educated, and hopefully elegant but wants her Papi's cock in all of her holes."

"Ok slave donna," you are released to now speak freely, but with respect of course."

"Ah shit Sir, I am flabbergasted. I can honestly say that karrita is all you described and much more. Pure wanton with no limits and no boundaries. Never have I been with a woman such as her. I am honored Sir, I truly am."

"Well," I said, "that's our story and we are sticking to it," smiling at both of them.

"Please Sir, please. May I sit in your lap Sir?"

I nodded My head. With that karrita got up, took the short steps in her come-fuck-me red five-inch stilettos, and set in My lap. She kissed Me, put one arm around My neck, looked at John and donna smiling ear to ear, and said, "I am the happiest I have ever been in my life and He does not even know if I can cook worth a shit."

John's response was, "Who the fuck would care? He's a pretty good cook anyway."

"What about the collar? Does littleone wear that also," donna asked.

"May I Sir?"

"Yes just briefly karrita and then put it back."

"The collar is very important to me and littleone. It is our constant reminder that we have a Master, we are his property, and most importantly, that we belong only to Him. Belonging to Him and having a permanent home, is vital to us both because of our past. Therefore, here in the house or where Master says the collar is what you see now. When littleone is out in public, or there is company here who does not know our loving lifestyle, the collar becomes this. Watch me."

With that karrita, turned the collar so that it became the beautiful choker with set stones in front and the ring for her leash in the rear, keeping her one arm around Me and extending the other one out smiling from ear to ear.

John and donna applauded and as they did, karrita stood up and took a bow before sitting her now just damp cunt back down in My lap.

"I love both of My girls and won't change them for the world. It's that simple," I said.

I could tell donna's mind was racing and finally, she said, "Shit Sir, now I know why when I asked you about my being with karrita again you said, 'I don't know about this 'being' with karrita again.' You are such a loveable old devil Sir! You said that because you were thinking about me possibly being with littleone instead. Damn! You have waved littleone's scent under my nose and have left me wanting, knowing my cunt will be purely dripping when I come back. Ah shit, your old fat cock and one of these two lovely slaves on top of it, oh my God!"

"Let Me explain a few things to ya'll. I am the only one that either karrita or littleone will respond to. No one else can command, request, or demand, that she change from one or the other personalities. So don't even think about doing that. Second, I have a major job training both of them. littleone will be the one that takes the majority of my time because of etiquette, style, class, manners, and other things. My wonderful little slave is much more intelligent than any of the people that have previously known her have any idea of."

"I am going to want donna's help with some things female and I hope that a true bond of friendship develops between donna and My loving slave. It will help her not to feel alone and allow her to ask questions and get honest answers from a slave, you donna, who has been in the lifestyle, that I trust, and who is in dedicated service to Me."

"You have it Sir," donna said, head bowed.

"I want to say something Sir," John said finishing a drink of tea. "We lead a rather ordinary lives and it has been our pleasure knowing you Sir. I want to tell you that what you have shown us, without any of our prior knowledge, has been absolutely delightful. I guarantee you that donna's mind is going to be very active and she may not sleep very much tonight. I can tell you that she is so happy and excited you cannot believe it. This is the most exciting and interesting thing we have happen in our lives in many years. We will help you, and your loving slave, in any and all ways possible Sir."

"Thank you John, that means a lot to Me."

karrita, still with her arm around My neck and her damp cunt on My lap, was smiling and I could tell she was very comfortable and happy. I whispered in her ear and she simply whispered, "Yes Sir, with pleasure."

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers
12