Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, please open your pants, take them off and then lay on the floor. I have instructed karrita to take you limp cock into her mouth and give you a few minutes of happiness as a little 'thank you' for allowing Me the pleasure of donna for all of these years. karrita, no hands on his cock. Show John the talent and pleasure of your superb mouth and do not be sad if he does not cum. It is medical and not you dear."

John looked at Me a little surprised and donna "threw" me a kiss as John got up and dropped his pants.

When John was on the floor karrita kissed Me and then walked over to John kissing him fully on the mouth and injecting her energetic tongue to his delight.

karrita then rose up, looking John dead in the eyes with her mouth briefly in a small "O" as her tongue came out and moistened her lips saying in a sultry sexy voice dark with lust, "I'm going to pull the cum out of you and then lick you clean Sir John." She then bent down and kissed the tiny lips on the head of his cock as John's body shivered in unexpected delights.

As that was happening donna came over and sat in My lap with her nude double DD's, damp cunt and sexy stilettos, and kissed Me full tongue, then whispering, "Sir, she is really good." To tease Me further she sucked and bit each one of My nipples, put My limp cock between her still damp thighs, and laid her head on My shoulder holding Me to watch My new slave attempt to take her husband and make him cum.

She began licking one end to the other of his cock up and at the identical time every so often she would look John dead in the eye and wink at him. When his cock was respectably wet she let out a diminutive moan from her slightly parted moist lips and then unhurriedly lowered her head, pushing John's cock into her warm mouth and on to her tongue, beginning to suck it. The feeling was intense and exquisite as she slipped John all the way into her mouth until her lips closed tightly around the base of his cock. John seemed to stop breathing briefly just as his cock start to throb encased in her active warm mouth. If he had been standing, his knees would have buckled when her lips closed over his cock, sucking it and using her tongue under the head of his beginning to swell cock.

Her beautiful breasts loved to be free and John, donna, and I never took our eyes off them as her hands crawled up to his breasts and closed her fingers, gripping his nipples with her nails. Her body movements were steady but her breathing was starting to become little ragged; a little trickle of saliva escaped from the edge of her mouth.

karrita pulled her mouth from John's cock and looked at Me with her loving eyes, all but begging, and said, "Sir, please Sir, let me use my hands. I want to make him cum buckets Sir."

donna squeezed My neck and whispered in My ear before I could say anything, "Sir, please let her. John has not cum in months and if she can take a load out of his nuts, I want her too."

"Ok, it appears I don't have a choice. Do it your way karrita. Have at it slave, make donna and I proud."

karrita tells the story:

I've always appreciated and admired substantial testicles. Some girls don't care much for them or have a preference for the peanut sized ones; but I am partial to the large ones. I held John's cock, which had only swollen a little, out of the way with my right hand, began too leisurely and delicately stroke him. I would deal with making him stiff in a few minutes.

My lips found the softness of his scrotum and the firmness of his testicles beneath. With my left hand, I lifted his testes to my lips and began to kiss and lick as I pulled first one then the other into my mouth and laved them with my tongue. I could barely get them in, as each testicle was a delightfully male mouthful as it is with Master.

I loved how he groaned his appreciation of my technique. I licked and sucked his big testes even more urgently. When I had had my fill of his sperm-making equipment, I lifted up and looked at the dark pink swollen head of his gorgeous penis. It was so strange, his head had started to swell but his cock was not hard.

I cursorily glanced over at Master and donna and was pleased to see that she, as a good slave wanting nothing more than for her Master to be happy; had dropped to her knees in between Master's thighs, laid her large tits on my Master, and was sucking His tits and massaging His breasts aggressively. Her cunt was once again swollen and wet.

Tentatively, I put the head to my mouth. I licked and sucked his head as I stroked his man meat. I worked hard using every skill I had developed. I was even trying everything I had read in trashy magazines wanting to make Master proud of me.

John seemed to like what I was doing because his hands soothingly went to the back of my head. It was amazing and natural to feel his hands on guiding, controlling and me. With my left hand, I continued to massage his testicles, reveling in the feel of their firm oblong shape wrapped in the supple folds of his scrotum. He smelled so very male, and it was intoxicating. I knew then I would make him cum in my mouth and that I would swallow all of his warm semen making my Master proud of me.

I began to suck his cock harder, pulling my cheeks in against it to give it an extra stimulating massage, while increasing the tempo and actions of my tongue; something I learned that Master really liked on the way home. Slowly I began to stroke it faster listening to his moans and noticing that his hips were beginning to gyrate involuntarily; keeping his hands intertwined in my hair gently holding my head down, trying to get more of his cock into my mouth. I coveted his balmy warm semen and wanted him to cum fully in my mouth.

John's moans had attracted Master and slave donna's attention. She stopped sucking His tits and Master indicated for her to get into His lap. She laid her head on His broad shoulders and instinctively spread her legs, exposing her glistening smooth cunt. Seeing Master starting to masturbate her, I smiled and continued my concentration doing my best to get all of John's cum in my mouth and down my throat.

"Sister," donna said, "he hasn't cum in the last three months. You get it girl!"

I don't know if it was my mouth and tongue or a combination of him hearing donna's words and my actions, but John began to gasp and moan more urgently and I knew I would soon have him. His hips bucked twice, driving his cock deeper into my mouth and almost making me gag, and suddenly his entire body stiffened like one big muscle.

A guttural noise came from his throat so incredibly sexy, male, and animalistic. Then I felt the first powerful burst of semen squirt into my mouth. I didn't gag as he pushed into the opening of my throat while spurting many times; holding my head still so that I could not escape even if I had wanted to. I kept stroking, sucking, and swallowing as best I could as he kept on ejaculating into my mouth. The slimy fluid went easily down my throat and I swallowed as greedily as possible, but there was so much that I dribbled a bit.

I looked up at Master and saw slave donna kissing Him passionately confirming what I was hearing; that she had cum fully under my Masters talented fingers.

When he was finally done, his body completely relaxed and his hands fell to his sides. I continued gently stroking, occasionally rewarded with another drop or two of his precious fluid, which I dabbed at with my tongue.

The head of John's dick was super sensitive and the slide out of my mouth was magnificent torture for him. As his cock cleared my lips, I starting licking him as his body involuntarily curled but was unwilling to get away from my roving tongue. Inspired I continued to lick his shaft and testicles to make sure he was clean and that I had gotten every last drop of his semen. I could feel John's penis begin to soften in my hand and under my gentle tongue.

I eventually laid his semi-swollen but now very flexible penis down on his crotch, but I continued massaging his testicles. I didn't want to give up on having contact with his big beautiful genitals. He caressed my head and back as I lay with my cheek on his thigh. I looked back and forth between admiring his sated genitals and his beautiful face.

Finally, John could take no more. He reached for me, pulled me onto him, kissed my wet face, and cum tasting lips as to say 'Thank You" a million times.

He smiled at me, "You are amazing, karrita," he said, "I've haven't cum so hard in a long time."

"Thank you kind sir," I said, "believe me, the pleasure was all mine. Yesterday when Master filled my mouth with his saved up cum for the first time, and then you today with all of your saved up cum, have made this cum slut a happy slave in My Master's service."

I looked over at Master and slave donna and saw her wet fat vulva lips in all their pale pink glory. "Excuse me please Sir, I see something more I want."

"Please Master, please. May I come to you and slave donna?"

"Yes slave, crawl."

As a good dutiful slave, I crawled over to Master and slave donna, my leash dragging under my slave's body and went directly between her legs. I raised up and kissed her fully on the mouth, letting her taste some of her husband's cum and then dropped between her legs, to get her sweet slave's cum.

"Clean her cunt well My cum slut but do not make her cum," Master told me.

I looked at Master, smiled, and then nodded my head acknowledging His order just as my lips and tongue started on my mission. I cleaned her for a few minutes and when I felt her muscles flinch, I backed off, looked up at Master, smiled, set in the kneeling position, and then sensuously licked my lips clean.

Master patted donna lightly on the ass and she looked up at Him. He nodded toward John still lying on the floor. She nodded back, leaned in, kissed His cheek, and got up going to John. I then moved and kneeled at Master's feet, handed Him my leash, on His right side, bowed my head and lowering my eyes, proud of Him and myself.

As slave donna walked away Master said, "You are released for now slave donna, take care of your 'poor' husband. I think he is happily worn out."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir. I am so happy and proud that you have allowed John and i to join you and slave karrita/littleone today."

John and donna said their good-byes and left my Master and I sitting there with Him holding my leash. I had never felt so peaceful and in love as I did then with Master.

12