Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 13

Story Info
"Daddy's" little girl exposed.
8.3k words
4.61
22.7k
3
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

This story chronicles the adventures of slave "littleone," a new slave in Sir's growing family. All participants are over the age of 30 (even a true Dominant knows never to reveal a woman's true age), and all names have been modified so that the guilty, the actual participants in this fable, do not become the envy of their neighbors. Although each chapter stands on its own, too completely understand what has happened, and how this love yarn between a Master and His slaves advances and grows, please start with the first chapter. Please remember to vote and feel free to comment on each chapter. Thanks, SirCarl.

~~~~~

"Sir," she said softly and tentatively as she pressed next to My side with her hand laying on My breast, "are you upset with me, your poor slave?"

"Why do you think I would be littleone?"

"Because of what just happened Sir."

"No littleone, I am not upset or mad. It does give Me other things to consider in My total protection of your health and mental well being."

"I am sorry Sir. I did not mean to burden you anymore than what I have already."

"Listen to Me littleone. When I accepted you, I happily took on the full responsibility of your needs in all aspects of your life. Your history told Me that there was a potential that this could go in one of three different directions and I had decided to wait and see what, if anything, was going to happen. Your dream tonight has told Me how you feel, and what you have been hiding in the deep recesses of your mind for many years. I am glad it is now out in the open so I, after hearing some of your clarifications, can deal with it."

She took her right hand, put it up to My left cheek, and pulled My face toward her as she leaned into Me and kissed me on the right cheek. I could tell that she was trying not to cry, even as a few tears ran down her face, she whispered half sobbing, "Thank you Master. Thank you for all that you are for me."

I responded by pulling her closer to Me and kissed her forehead tenderly saying, "I love you baby."

We laid there for a few minutes holding each other tightly not speaking. The silence was exquisite, solidifying our love for each other. Finally I said, "Baby girl go into the bathroom and take the butt-plug out, clean it, and then get your tits back in this bed with Me. Only clean your ass but do not wipe your face or clean any parts of your body. I want to enjoy your aroma."

"As you wish Sir," she said sliding out of the bed.

Shortly she came back to the bed and climbed in, putting her head in My arm and lying closely next to Me after first kissing My face. We laid there without speaking for a while and then she asked Me, "Sir what caused this to happen tonight?"

"I have some ideas baby but don't know for sure. I can tell you that here on your third night with Me I am glad it has surfaced and is now out in the open so I can deal with it."

"How are you going to deal with it Master?"

"I don't know for sure now girl. How do you want Me to handle it?"

"I am worried Sir. You have done so much for me over the past few months I hate that the burden of this has been put on you. I am going to do what I have been doing these past few months; I am going to leave that verdict to you, My Master, who makes all of my important decisions. Whatever that is, I will as I stated in my Oath, accept it and support it Sir."

"Ok little girl, subject to change later, this is how it is going to be. I am adopting, or taking you, as My 'real daughter,' and you may think of Me as your 'Daddy'. You are forbidden to have any memory or thoughts of your biological father that abandoned you and then died before you were two. None. That is over. Our relationship is not incestuous as you are not My blood. So, that is out the window and not to be worried about. Both you and karrita may refer to Me as 'Daddy' when you have the need to have your 'Daddy'. It must be in private or spoken so that no one else hears it. This is to be considered a privilege. If I should have to punish either one of you, there is the possibility that this privilege could be suspended."

"Tha...nk yo...u Sir," she half whispered pulling herself even closer to Me kissing various parts of My chest, crying once again.

"Sssh, littleone, everything will work out."

"Sir, please Sir, I want to tell you something."

"Ok, do it My good little girl."

"This afternoon when I was sitting on your lap with my arm around your neck while we on the back deck, twice I almost called you 'Daddy'. I felt so close to you and just like a little girl with her 'Daddy' wanting Him to be proud of me."

"I heard those almost slip-ups little girl. In truth, I was kind of proud of you and felt honored."

"I thought you might punish me because I didn't have permission to do that."

"Speaking of punishing you, I told you I needed a good night's sleep and now you have fucked that up big time. Maybe your 'Daddy' needs to put you across His lap and spank your ass good."

"As you wish Daddy."

"Well your 'Daddy' wishes to sleep and He is too tired to put that much energy out now. Maybe in the morning little girl. Hush now and help your old Daddy sleep."

"Yes Daddy."

Silence fell for a few minutes and as could be expected she had something else to tell Me.

"Daddy tonight when you woke me up slapping my ass and I was able to focus my eyes and saw that my real life Daddy was fucking me I was so happy and even more excited then what I was in the dream. When I said to you, 'Come on Daddy! Cum in my pussy, I'm ready Daddy! Cum in me, please!' and whatever else I probably shouted, it was from my heart, and only for you Sir."

"I know baby, I knew. Now sleep."

In just a few minutes, Sir, my new real 'Daddy', was sound asleep and I soon followed, beaming and happy about having the last piece of the puzzle of my life in place, with what I thought was the best man in the world. I went to sleep thinking and dreaming of Him taking me, and taking me, into other delightful pleasures as karrita.

"Oh Daddy," I moaned," TAKE ME..."

He held me in His arms as He walked into His bedroom and gently laid me on His bed, taking in all of my youthful beauty, knowing I was to be His, all His. Daddy pulled me to the side of the bed, spreading my legs as His tongue began licking over my soft panties. He loves to tease a woman before He eats her love hole.

His tongue worked over my wet panties just taking me to the edge of an orgasm as He gently pulled my panties off and continued to work on my shaved, young pussy. Daddy licked the tender pink folds of my young womanhood slowly, enjoying it to the fullest, working each inch of my flesh into ecstasy, as His tongue roamed. Little by little, His licking and sucking of my love flesh increased bringing my youthful body closer and closer to my first orgasm with Him, my Daddy.

Daddy's hands roamed my body, up, down, all around finding my youthful developing breasts and very hard nipples. His fingers caressed my soft but hard nipple buds, rolling them in His fingers, adding to my building internal fires.

Daddy's sucking of my love flesh increased when He found my "love button." Sucking it into His mouth, while flicking it with His hot tongue, I was ready to burst right before Him. He drove His tongue in me, "OH DADDY... YES... YES" I screamed.

My hips were thrashing around and grinding in His face. He had to hold me down so He could finish eating out my young sweet love tunnel. Then I came, in a deep voice I moaned, "OH DADDY... YES... YES... OH YES... EAT ME... EAT ME."

Daddy's tongue drove deeper and deeper into my body. I pushed my spasming young pussy into His face as He consumed me. His mouth covered me and He sucked my pussy lips and my hardened clit. I started cumming again, "Oh Daddy... you're so good... do it... do it...," my hands pulled His head harder into my pussy, "Eat me... yes... yes"

After a few moments, He stood in front of me, placing His swollen manhood at my wet love opening.

"You ready baby doll? You ready to be my woman," He said as He pushed His thick cock deep inside my young body forcing my cunt to take all of Him in one slow and continuous stroke. He moaned and whispered to me, "You're my woman now, My slut and whore."

"Oh yes Daddy... Take me..." I said, pushing my hips into His cock. Daddy pulled my slender legs up on His shoulders, driving His hard, pulsing shaft deeper in my tender inadequate love canal. I was wet, hot and needed some "Daddy cock." With long full deep strokes, Daddy's manhood took my flesh, my love and made me His, all His, as He filled my body with cock and loving stretching me, molding my cunt to Him.

My arms and legs wrapped around Daddy's body as He continued working His love shaft in and out of my body. Slowly, in and out His cock took all of my love. Deep and so easy the thick man cock made its way into the tender inner parts of my love nest, caressing the inner folds of my hot and wanting flesh.

As I moved in and out of her young body, I could feel her inner fires lustfully building as it did before. Knowing soon, very soon, this youthful woman would be bursting with another phenomenal orgasm, My man cock worked in and out of her love tunnel like a machined piston. Her inexperienced love muscles clutching the hardened cock, commanding it, and controlling it, in the precise position. Faster, faster I worked my steel hardened cock in and of her inflamed body. Her inner fires needed to be extinguished, now...

"OH... OOOHHHHHHH... DADDDDDDDDDDYY." she screamed, "DAAADDDDDYYYYYYYYY..."

I held her burning hips down as I began to drive, thrust, and ram my cock meat in and out of her body, harder and faster than I had ever done to a woman in my life. I needed my baby girl's pussy worse than she needed My cock. All of the women I've had in my life, none, and I mean none came close to this beautiful lady. Our bodies moved as one, as if we had been loving each other for years. Our pace was fast, full; we needed each other's love and intimacy. Our bodies were ready to explode when, she started to cum, one wave following the other..

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHhh DDDDDAAAAAAADYYYYYY YES, YES, YES." She screamed, "TAKE ME... TAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Her hips thrashed wildly around, ramming my hard cock deep into her hot love canal, her nails digging into my back drawing blood As I pumped her, "YES... YES... DADDY... OH YES... DO IT..." she kept screaming.

She had calmed down when my cock was ready to blow my seeds inside my "BABY GIRL." I hadn't had a piece of ass this good in my life. She was my 'daughter' and now My proud woman, My slut, My whore.

Karrita must have felt my cock swell and grow because she had began talking to me, "Oh Daddy, you ready? Fill me up Daddy, fill your naughty 'daughter' full of cum."

I started cumming hard, jet after jet of my hot cum shot deep inside my baby girl's body, filling her with my seed.

"Cum on, Daddy fill me up... fill your wanton naughty daughter full of cum." She whispered.

We made love into the next day.

With that lovely thought passing, my mind shut down and I snuggled even closer to Master, feeling His body heat comforting me and knowing that I was all His, forever.

When I woke up 'Daddy' was sound asleep. I looked at the clock and knew that in a little while He would probably wake up. I laid there in a peaceful bliss, so happy that the last piece of my horrible youth was now out in the open, and that my loving Master would handle it.

What worried me now was what was I going to do? I have permission to go pee if I have too in the morning, and then I am supposed to come back and suck Sir's cock every morning before I begin any other activities. I was afraid that if I sucked His cock I would cause Him to wake up and after the long night we had last night I didn't want to disturb Him in anyway. My ole loving Sir needed his rest, especially when you consider what all has happened since He had come to get and bring me here.

I did not want to lay here in the bed with Him. I wanted to go fix Him a real good breakfast, which would be the first time I had really cooked for Him, because I wanted Him to wake up smelling the bacon and coffee. I wanted to surprise Him.

I then knew what I was going to do. I was going to risk a spanking for not doing as He had told me to do. The risk of Him spanking my ass was worth Him being able to smell the bacon and coffee waking up. I wanted Him to know his slave cared enough about Him to do this. So, if he wakes up and calls me, I will go to the bedroom and offer my ass to him, or if He came into the kitchen, I would do the same, showing Him that I was willing to take my punishment.

Slowly, ever so slowly and gently I gradually moved away from Him trying to slip out of the bed without drawing His attention. Really, I was grateful that He was sleeping soundly and I got out of the bed successfully. I slipped on what had become my favorite black four-inch stilettos, feeling the comfort and loving how I know I look in them. Ever since I put the first pair on in the car, the five-inch ones, that first day, I got a tingling in my cunt every time I put a pair on. Why I don't know, but it was there.

Walking toward the kitchen, I made no noise because of the carpet meaning that I had escaped without waking Him. Halfway to the kitchen I decided I would surprise Him and I headed directly to my walk-in closet, I wanted those sexy pink five-inch stilettos with all of that sexy toe cleavage on my sexy feet. Shit I thought, if I'm going to do this I might as well go all the way. I opened one of the drawers and got out an off black pair of seamless thigh highs, figuring that it would make a good contrast to the pink stilettos, and pulled them up my legs to the joint at my crotch. Feeling sexy, and looking good for my Master, I then went to the kitchen to fix his first real breakfast, as I didn't think that what I had prepared the other day qualified as a full real breakfast.

On the way to the kitchen, I dawned on me that I needed some help. I needed some time to get this fixed before he woke up. I didn't need the early cooking aromas to wake Him or the sound of my heels on the tile floor. Shit, shit, shit, the best ideas seem to have problems sometimes. Oh well, I can fix that; I maybe His slave, but I am not dumb, so I slipped off my stilettos and laid them on the bar where I could quickly get them if I heard Him coming. Then I went to the door of the Master's suite, looked at Him sleeping soundly, and quietly closed the door praying it would not make a noise. It didn't and I was relieved as I walked back to the kitchen to get started.

I put the bacon on and opened the kitchen windows to allow some of the smoke to leave so I would not have to turn the extractor on and make noise. I then got the fruit out of the refrigerator, cut it up into bite size pieces, turned the bacon and started the coffee. I was so proud of myself I just smiled thinking that I was the luckiest girl in the world.

Now, how am I going to fix His eggs? Ah ha, an omelet would do nicely. I got some green peppers, onions, and some grated cheese out of the refrigerator and then noticed that there were some tomatoes there also. Well, this would be a simple omelet, but an omelet nevertheless. I quickly cut up what I would need and them prepared the eggs for cooking thinking now what am I missing. Taking the bacon out of the pan it dawned on me, raisin toast prepared in the broiler covered with that low fat butter.

I could smell the coffee as I took the bacon out of the pan. Well, I had better not take a chance, so I slipped back into my sexy stilettos and then put the bread in the broiler and the omelet in the pan. Ok, now it's time to open the Master suite door and let the aroma work its magic.

I quickly walked on my toes so that the heels won't make any noise out of the kitchen, went, and very slowly to opened the door. Just as the door opened, I saw Him turn over and His arm reaching out as if He was going to hold me. Shit, I thought, that could be my downfall this morning. What the hell am I going to do?

I needed to flip the omelet and take the toast out of the broiler, but I also need to be here if He calls to me. Decision time. So I ran back to the kitchen thinking that it would be better to keep the food right than to burn it and ruin my effort. As I went to the oven to open the door, I reached and turned the gas off under the omelet, and pulled that pan out.

As I turned to take the omelets out of the pan, I heard my Master's voice quietly calling me. I sat the pan down and, once again on my toes in the kitchen and then full use of my heels running across the carpet I came to the door. He was looking away, toward the side of the bed He let me sleep on, and I moved quickly beside the bed, and kneeled beside it, softly saying, "I am here Master," with my head bowed.

He turned back toward me and extended His hand out touching rubbing the top of my head. As he did I asked, "Master may I please you?"

Turning on His back he softly said to me, "Yes littleone you may, but keep it brief; there is no way I am going to cum this morning after yesterday and last night."

I rose up, my leash proudly hanging from my collar, putting my left hand on one of His legs and the other hand on His left breast as my mouth took His cock fully. I could taste Him and me on His cock and if my mouth had not been full, you could have seen a big smile. As my mouth and tongue worked on His flaccid cock my right hand palmed His breasts and my left hand lightly rubbed the inside of His left thigh. I cannot tell you how good it feels to service this wonderful loving man after all he has done for my life and me.

It couldn't have been more than two minutes before He said, "That's good littleone. Come kiss me baby."

I got up on my feet and leaned into Him, putting my left hand on the lower part of His chest and my right arm under his neck, pulling Him up slightly to my open, warm, and receptive mouth. As we kissed, He reached for my shaved cunt and lightly rubbed my mound without touching my swollen damp lips. I was thrilled.

As we kissed, the thought passed my mind that prior to knowing Sir I never had any idea that I could be such a flourishing sexual woman. Life is good with this Master and I am so proud to be in His dedicated service.

As we were kissing, His arms had come up around me, holding me gently and then as our mouths parted, He pulled me down to His chest, my head lying on his shoulder. "I love you baby," he whispered in my ear, "so damn much. I will be whatever you need Me to be to keep you happy."

I felt a tear start to come to my eye as He took his hands and pulled my mouth back to His. He kissed me gently and then said, as only He can do, "Help me up slave. You have worn your ole Master out."

"Gladly Sir," I said stepping back a step extending both of my small hands to Him. He reached for my hands and set up on the edge of the bed. I decided that I might as well get this out in the open. "Sir, do you want to spank my ass now?"

I didn't know what He would say. He simply looked up at me and said, "I know I should, and you deserve it, but if you can get My coffee to Me before I finish peeing, without spilling any, you will escape this spanking."

As those words came out of His mouth I dropped His hands, turned, and ran to the kitchen with my leash swinging. I heard him chuckling as I left. I was glad I had fixed the coffee, and I suspected He could smell it, but I poured it, put the milk and ice in it, stirred it and walked fast, but not running toward the bathroom in the Master suite. Boy was I glad I had put the sweetener in it prior to making it. As I went into the bedroom the thought crossed my mind that My Master has a devilish streak in Him. I heard Him still peeing as I quickened my steps.

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers