Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 14

Story Info
Free to Come, Free to Go, But only Once.
12.1k words
4.71
10.1k
3
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers

This is a continuing story and all participants are well over the age of 18. All names have been modified so that the guilty, the actual participants in the story, do not become the envy of their neighbors. Although each chapter stands on its own, too completely understand what has happened, and how this love story between a Master and his new slave develops, please start with the first chapter. Please remember to vote and feel free to comment. Thanks, SirCarl.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

We wondered through the section of the Shoppe that Stacie had recommended to us. Littleone was interested in one of the halter-tops she had found and it was skimpy enough to meet My standards. I told her yes and she then looked at some of the classier dresses and some of what I considered "daytime" use. Nothing really struck Me out right but she did find two that she liked. I told her to try them on but not to get her hopes up.

She came back out with the first one on and twirled around trying to get My interest up. Then she stopped and looked toward where Stacie was and saw she was still occupied with the other customers.

"Sir, what do you think of her?"

"She appears nice enough but we don't know anything about her yet or what her situation is baby. Do you want to make her one of your playmates?"

"I was thinking about it Sir, but as usual, it is your decision."

"I am not opposed to her becoming your playmate on occasions but she will have to agree to be available to Me should I want to use one, or more, of her holes. No restrictions, you know that slave, in addition to stilettos."

"I wouldn't have it any other way Sir."

"We," I said, "are not going to lower our standards just to have her set the rules to play baby. You come first and no additional 'piece of ass' is going to come ahead of you. Understand that sweetheart."

"Thank you Sir," she said softly, "you always seem to let Me know I am first and I love that about you."

"Out of curiosity, let's see what her attitude and desires are baby."

"As you wish my loving Sir. What do you think of this dress Sir?"

"It's ok but it not anything special. You could use it as something you might wear cleaning the house or out in the yard."

"Back on the rack it goes. I'll get the other one on now Sir."

"Ok girl, do it."

She came back out with the other one and while it was nothing special, it was better than the last one. "What do you think Sir," once again twirling around and looking toward Stacie.

"Baby I like an 'A' style skirt or one that is an even more of an 'A' style so that it swishes some as you walk. Straight dresses or skirts do not appeal to Me and do not allow free access to your cunt. Only on unusual occasions will you be allowed to wear one."

Quickly going through the dress and skirt racks once more, she found one that we had not seem previously. "Let me try this one on Master," she said once again looking toward Stacie and this time I saw her lick her lips while looking at Stacie. My horny little she-devil slave I thought, smiling.

She left to go to the changing room and I looked toward Stacie who was now at the cash register finishing the sale with the other women. Stacie then walked over to Me, letting her ass wiggle a little as she did, and stood relatively close to Me.

"Carl, pardon me, Sir, how did you know or think that I was interested in littleone?"

"Well the first thing, while you were assisting us, was your very subtle body language. In addition I saw you, when littleone was not looking and you thought I wasn't, lick your lips twice. The convincing thing was when littleone bent over and allowed you to see that she had no panties on and her cunt and ass looked inviting. You slightly blushed, accidentally lightly rubbed your breast, and then I briefly saw the hunger in your eyes."

"A regular type of man would not be that perspective," she said with sincerity. "Oh pardon me; I didn't say 'Sir'."

"Thank you for your curtsey, but if you are more comfortable for now you may use Carl," I said as littleone returned half smiling from the dressing room. I watched Stacie's face and she just radiated being happy as littleone said, "Sir, I think this one is much better but these stilettos don't go with it. I have a pair that will Sir. May we get it Sir?"

"Your opinion Stacie," I asked.

"Sir, it is a very classy dress that has understated sexuality written all over it. It fits her great."

"True, but I like more tit exposed then what it does and the length is about an inch or so too long."

"Well Sir, my seamstress can take care of the length but if there was more of her lovely breasts showing it would be more to the slutty side than classy as it is now."

"Ok, ok, we'll take it."

"Let me pin it to the height you want. Will she always be in stilettos or do you want me to pin it in her bare feet?"

"Well yes, unless she is in the shower or it is very late at night and I am asleep she is in stilettos"

Littleone giggled with that remark and then said, "but my favorite stilettos are the five-inch ones with more toe cleavage instead of these four-inch ones. Sir instructed me to wear these today because we will be doing a lot of walking," without mentioning that she had a pair of 'flats' in the car to wear. Not only is My slave intelligent, she is cunning also.

Stacie was pinning the dress and said to littleone, "turn some dear so I can get to the other side." As littleone turned, I said to Stacie, with littleone's head turned looking at me, "Stacie, if you want to feel and rub the inside of her thighs, you may providing you can control yourself."

With Stacie, looking at the bottom of the dress, littleone winked at Me and smiled, opening her legs ever so slightly. My slave is such a fucking slut.

Littleone turned slightly and Stacie's left hand went up and lightly rubbed the inside of her inner thigh. Littleone again winked at Me and smiled. Such a fucking slut she is, no damn wonder I love her so. Stacie's hand finally came off littleone's inner thigh and she stood up looking lovingly into littleone's eyes breathing slightly heavier than normal.

I thought to myself, it's time to find out what this bitch is made of. I stepped closer and quickly pulled Stacie's skirt up. She looked surprised but offered no objections or resistance as My hand made its way to her cunt; she opened her legs wider. Her panties were soaked. About the time My hand reached her wet cunt littleone, seeing what was happening, reached for the back of Stacie's head and took a handful of hair, as I had done to her many times, and pulled Stacie to her mouth, injecting her tongue deep into it.

Seeing what littleone had done, I rubbed her cunt and she sucked heavily for air. As she did that littleone pulled Stacie's head away from her mouth, looked directly into her eyes and said in a deep husky voice, "Need some cock do you bitch?"

"Oh God yes," Stacie half mumbled with pleading eyes.

"Master, please Sir, take this bitch back there and fuck her face. Make her beg for your cock in her worthless cunt and ass. I'll watch the store," as she pushed Stacie toward the back.

"Wait, wait and let me lock the door. My office has more room in it."

"Hurry bitch, you are keeping my Master waiting."

The store display windows had backdrops that covered most of the front and as Stacie locked the door she dropped the blinds down the door and hung a sign that said back in one hour. She then turned and came directly to Me. "Lead the way cunt, let's see what the sofa in the office looks like," I said to her.

"Yes Sir," was her weak reply as she led the way. I could hear the clicking of littleone's heels behind Me and I was glad she was with Me. I knew that littleone wanted the opportunity to have Stacie become one of us and serve both of us as our domestic and love slave. I smiled at the thought of possibly having littleone, slave donna, and Stacie all serving Me, or the possibly the three of them in an all female three-way. The other pleasurable thought was Me sleeping with both littleone and Stacie in the same bed. My cock jerked at the thought of both of them sucking My tits and the other on sucking My cock all at the same time. Jesus, what a way to live.

Once we were in the office I took her by the hair stopped her, turned her around and kissed her fully on the mouth injecting My long tongue fully into her mouth. As we parted, I told her, "Let's see what talents you really have bitch. Put My cock in your mouth and do not suck it until I tell you."

Looking directly in My eyes her right hand dropped to My pants, working the belt, button and zipper.

Stacie kept thinking, repeatedly, I can't believe the presence this Man has. I have felt it since He first walked in the store with His strikingly beautiful slave. I felt a sense of His power and have had strange feelings ever since I came in their presence, giving me a damp and deep longing in my unused cunt.

"You do know that once it comes out, it doesn't go back in until I have used what holes you have as I want," He said looking at me just as I felt littleone's hands on my ass, kneeling and rubbing them, making me hot and His words making my knees weak. I had never been taken in the ass and it both scared and excited me with this Man.

I dropped his pants and taking my cue I got down on my knees, pulling my skirt to my waist, and brushed my face against His leg. I rubbed my nose and cheek against His very large, very warm cock. I was slightly disappointed because it wasn't completely hard or standing straight up. As I licked my lips in anticipation, I realized that His cock, flaccid, was much bigger, in both length and girth, than my weak and wimpy ex-husband's "little" boy's cock in comparison.

Mesmerized I looked up at Him briefly, giving Him a flirty, and naughty "little" girl look as I attempted to grip it in my hand. I put my face very close to it, smelling His sex and feeling the heat radiating into my face as I gently squeezed and tried to stroke it as it swelled bigger and harder. I wanted nothing more in this world than to see it as big and hard as possible.

"Kiss, lick, and suck each of My balls slut, then lay it in your mouth and wait for My instructions," He commanded. I wanted, as I have never wanted before, to nothing but to please this Man. Why I don't know but all of a sudden, in my mind, my world and future seemed to depend on it.

Dizzy with being horny and a strange new sense of wanting to serve, I lightly flicked my tongue over His large hanging balls loving the feel of His body as it jerked slightly with the shock of my warm wet tongue. Slowly I moved my lips to His large ball sack and kissed it all over feeling His scrotum tightening as His cock continued to grow. Slowly, I sucked one ball into my mouth, rolling it gently between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, continuing to apply suction as I let it pop from my lips wetly. I then moved to repeat the motion with His other ball; then pursing my lips on each of them and sucking them gently as if to pull them out. With His cock jerking, I kissed both of His nuts, needing to please Him.

Without warning, I felt littleone pushing her tits against my back, licking my ear, pinching and rolling my erect nipples, whispering, "Feel honored slut that my Master is letting you enjoy His wonderful cock. Do well you worthless bitch or you will not get another chance to serve Him with honor and your worthless life will then be forever empty. Trust me!"

He was clearly enjoying this, much to my delight. With littleone's words ringing in my head, I looked up at Him, eyes closed, chin dropped, and mouth open with a bit of spittle dribbling out the corner of his mouth. That is when I decided I had to taste his cock; understanding one of the many reasons why littleone was His exquisite prized slave.

It now seemed so immense that I needed both hands to hold it, my fingers not able to close all the way around its veiny girth. I opened my mouth and licked the giant mushroom head just as littleone pushed my bra up and put her hands on my tits, taking my nipples and continually rolling and pinching them really hard, sending a previously unknown magnificent pain/pleasure directly to my now shamelessly dripping cunt. As salty pre-cum dribbled onto my tongue I hungrily swallowed it; feeling very sexy, naughty, and like a pure slut. I looked up and smiled up at Him feeling my cunt leaking as I smacked His cock head against my mouth a few times.

Removing my hand from around Him, I began to slide my tongue slowly and wetly up the underside of His shaft, until I reached the head, where I once again captured drops of pre-cum on it, savoring the flavor of His sex. The taste, though small, seemed to flood my mouth, and make me hunger for more of the taste of Him. My lips softly together, I pressed a kiss to the tip, then opened my mouth and let my tongue slide softly around the helmet of his cock, again and again, changing the direction of my motions often, and stopping only to softly rake my teeth over the now dark purple cap.

"Close your mouth around it, mentally count to thirty, and then suck it whore," he said with a dominant menacing animal look in his eyes.

As those words came out of His mouth littleone pinched and pulled my nipples, showing me no mercy, causing never before spoken words to follow out of my mouth, pleading, "Yes Master, yes, I will."

He grabbed my hair and lifted my head then pushed it down into His cock. The head bumped me in the eye but I made sure His next push found my open mouth. It was so big. I let it lay in my mouth, mentally counting, my anticipation growing along with a sense of astonishment. I then started to suck it and a soon as I did He forced my head down fully onto his shaft. My jaws ached as my small mouth stretched for Him. The big head skidded along the roof of my mouth and then pushed down toward my throat.

I gagged and He pulled my hair again, lifting my mouth off His cock. Strings of gooey saliva stretched from His cock to my mouth as I gasped for air. He pushed my head down again and this time I let it go farther down toward my throat and didn't gag as much.

My eyes were stinging from gagging, and I felt tears run down my cheeks as I tried to blink them dry. Saliva dripped from my chin as gobs of it made stringy bridges to his bright red cock. Littleone dropped one of her hands to my bare cunt and jammed two fingers in it as her other hand abused my nipple. Whispering in my ear, she mandated, "Down your throat whore, take Him down your throat," as she lightly touched my swollen clit, adding, "After he cums slut, don't take your mouth off of Him until He gives you permission making damn sure you do not spill a precious drop and His cock is clean when it leaves your worthless mouth."

My cunt clinched littleone's fingers because of her words. The feel of my teeth raking that oh so sensitive skin made Him arch and moan; inspiring creative actions from my willing and now whorish lips. Opening my mouth wide, but holding my lips firm against the skin of His shaft, I began pushing His cock deeper into my mouth, taking as much as possible into me, until I felt the head pressing deep into my throat, which convulsed and moved around it, my tongue never hesitating in its massage of the underside of the shaft.

By the fourth or fifth thrust, I had the rhythm and was eagerly sucking His cock. I loved the taste and wanted more and more. He clearly was enjoying it as my tiny mouth sucked and sucked and took more and more of his cock into my slut's throat.

Littleone, apparently hungry for my flowing juices moved from behind me and slid under my ass, causing me to lift slightly, moving her mouth to my dripping cunt. Her mouth avoided my clit as her lips split my lips with her soft, demanding tongue attempting to reach far inside my cunt. Then she moved her mouth away and jammed two of her fingers into my cunt, resting them against my sensitive 'G' spot. Just as quickly she took her fingers out and all of a sudden I felt SMACK. Then another SMACK. Littleone said in demanding voice, "Take it all girl; show Him you must have His cum!"

My ass stung as two additional smacks struck hard causing me to flush with warmth and a tingling feeling. I was so close to cumming I could not believe it. My ass stung, flushed with heat pushing me almost to the edge. In shock, I froze, not sure what to do. My senses blurred for a moment realizing that littleone's hands were gently rubbing my stinging buns.

Sir took me by my hair, hurting some, and tilted my head back, looking at my fully stretched mouth on His life giving cock, seeing pure desire in my eyes, slowly pulled himself out of my mouth saying, "Look at Me whore, look good."

As those words came from His commanding mouth two of littleone's fingers started fucking my cunt as she kissed my inner thighs. I wiggled my ass trying to get her to make me cum but she stopped and took those two pussy juice lubed fingers and moved to my virgin asshole. She was gently pushing against it and her fingers going in circles around it giving me sensations my wimpy ex-husband never had, as I gasped for air. Her fingers stopped and they once again re-entered my sopping cunt, got wet again, and moved back to my asshole.

Sir continued, "Slut if you want to cum, as you never have and learn to serve Me, all three of your holes will always be available to Me. Understand?"

Nodding my head the only thought going through my mind was that I had never felt this much of a woman before as I leaned in to Him pushing His cock back into my waiting and inadequate mouth wanting His sperm anywhere he wanted to put it.

"Do you want us to walk out of here now, leaving you as you are?" I shook my head, smelling His cock, and wanting Him. He slowly slid into my mouth he took my hair on both sides of my head and pushed himself fully into my throat just as littleone jammed her two fingers into my no longer virgin asshole, finger fucking it. I shook and trembled with desire and need as never before.

I felt utterly vulnerable, and maybe scared and should have been nervous with all three of my holes being used, keeping me on the edge of a colossal orgasm, but I was horny. He was right, I guess, I am like a proud whore and a slut with Him. I relaxed my throat taking Him all the way, feeling my nose against His smooth shaven groin, loving it as littleone, with her magic tongue teased the front of my "G" spot and continued to fuck my ass with her active two fingers. This had to end, I had to cum, and I needed His sperm in me as I had never needed any in my life.

Slowly, I slid him out of my mouth, only to replicate the action repeatedly. Then moving back, I slid him from my mouth, and teased him even more with little love nibbles all along his shaft. I felt his hands grasping my hair, and reveled in my newfound power to bring him to this state knowing that without Him, being the Man he is, I would never had known this magnificent feeling of, for the first time, being a all-inclusive woman. I knew then that I was His slut and whore for as long as He would have me and I wanted Him to have my best.

He could not see the smile on my face because of my mouth being full of His cock, but I knew that now, as tears of joy ran down my face, that there was a sparkle in my eyes as never before.

This decision made, I showed no mercy, and began to move my mouth quickly up and down his shaft, his swollen cockhead bumping along the roof of my mouth as I moved with ever-quickening strokes and determination, my fingers massaging his hard balls, rolling them gently between my fingers. His hands now tightly grasping my head, his hips rocking furiously, he proceeded to fuck my mouth for all he was worth, carried away in the sensations of pleasure building and building within his groin.

SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers