Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Littleone, sensing what was happening began to alternate between my clit and "G" spot while continuing to fuck my now dry asshole. She sucked and bit my clit and then used her tongue on my needy "G" spot, hanging me, but not letting me; go over the cliff of bliss.

I could feel His balls tighten and contract as His cock seemed to swell even more, beginning to jerk spasmodically. I knew He was ready to explode, so I once more slid him deep into my throat, sucking wildly, my tongue moving furiously, as I felt the first hot burst of cum pounding against the back of my throat.

"Cum NOW BITCH," he demanded. As the words came out of His mouth littleone did her magic on my clit, her fingers now still, but spread wide in my ass as I dumped my hot juices on her. She moved her mouth from my clit to receive them and then I thought I was peeing on her, but squirting and squirting my love juices into her greedy mouth.

He came so hard, and so long, I began to wonder if I might drown, but oh... what a way to go I thought. Finally, His hips stopped thrusting, and His hands loosened from my hair and gently rubbed the back of my head. I continued to gently suck and work His slowly wilting cock, keeping his sticky cum from oozing out of my mouth. As he slowly continued to soften, I, as per instructions, kept His now semi-limp cock in my mouth and proceeded to lick it nice and clean, so proud to have it there, relishing the warmth of his cum working towards my stomach.

Littleone removed her fingers from my no longer virgin ass and licked my cunt clean, loving it and mumbling, "You tasted good slut." For the first time in my life, I was proud of that title.

He left His proud cock in my mouth for a while and then softly said to me, "Rise up girl." I stood up beside Him as we cuddled close; sharing a long, deep kiss, with the faint taste of His cum still in my mouth. He was drained, in many ways, and I encouraged Him to sit on the sofa. His body was limp and sedated, still weak from the amazing power of His orgasm. I cuddled His head on my breasts loving the feel of it on me, and let the poor, dear old man lean His head back and close His eyes; a smile on his lips, and mine. Mmmm mmmmmm...I confess... I do so love to suck His cock, knowing that I would never again look at wimpy men with any interest. This man is a real man, a true Master who knows what He wants, takes all of it, and makes His woman believe that she is beyond doubt, all woman.

As I stood up littleone returned from washing her hands and stood beside me, the front of her beautiful dress wet with my juices. I turned toward her and we kissed; each full of tenderness and tasting one another's cum soaked lips and mouths. As the kiss ended, we embraced, feeling a closeness that I hoped would never leave us. When our loving embrace ended, I looked at her and said, "Here let me help you get out of that dress my love."

"Yes it would probably be a good idea," she responded, chuckling. "Stained or not," she said, "We will still take the dress. Will you soak it please so that this stuff doesn't set?"

Without even thinking about what was coming out of my mouth, and surprising myself after I said it, later realizing how natural it felt, I said, "Yes Mistress, gladly." Without a conscious thought, I had happily made the leap into their world. The suppressed and unspoken sub conscious need that I had to serve, after all of these years, had been brought to the forefront, by this wonderful Master and his lovely slave.

As the dress dropped to the floor, I was intrigued by littleone's breasts and that sexy bra that had all of her areolas and nipples completely exposed but her tits held up and somewhat together, presenting a beautiful cleavage.

"I don't know if I could ever have the courage to wear something like that in public," I said shyly, feeling my face blush.

"Normally I am not permitted to ever wear a bra but in a dress like this Master permits this type of bra to help make me more attractive. I am to always be completely available to Him and wearing a normal bra would not permit that. I do not wear panties unless my flow is heavy and then only on those days," she said beaming.

"That could take some getting use too," I said walking to the restroom.

"Not as much as you think," littleone replied following a few steps behind me as Sir's eyes opened and He began to recover. "What I found was that I stay in an almost state of arousal, wanting Him to be proud of me, and knowing that I am driving other men crazy and their wives nuts. The air passing over my pussy is stimulating and I love it"

After I had soaked the wet spots on the dress, I took a warm cloth and cleaned littleone's face. "Do you have some make-up with you," I asked, kissing her gently.

"Yes I have some in my purse in the dressing room. I don't use much anymore," she said walking to the dressing room. Continuing she said, smiling at me, my color has improved beyond my belief and I think it is because of our active sex life."

When she had returned Sir had stood up, pulled His pants up and was standing there looking so handsome. She came in, leaned into Him and kissed Him, saying, "You were such a naughty Master, but I love you anyway."

"Me," he questioned, smiling, "Who was on her back licking and sucking a cunt, playing with an asshole of woman you haven't known for an hour?"

"Your loving slut Sir," she said grinning ear to ear.

"Kneel," he said looking lovingly at her.

Littleone dropped to her knees and quickly assumed a position I had never seen in person. At first I was shocked at her obedience and then amazed at the contentment and peace she projected. Her hands were on top of her head; her back was straight with her shoulders pulled back, projecting her tits forward. I walked around and stood beside Sir and was amazed to see how she had spread her legs, exposing her "little girl" pussy completely to Him. Her clit was protruding, clearly visible causing me to, without thinking, lick my lips. Once I got my eyes off her beautiful "slave's," cunt my eyes came up and I noticed that her head was bowed slightly and her eyes downcast, not up at Him. Her serenity and tranquility, as she kneeled silently before Him, was breath taking, causing my cunt to clinch and a warm feeling, that I had not felt in years, flow throughout my body, making me weak in my knees.

"If you are interested in us and our lifestyle, tell Me about yourself," He said looking at me with dark, deep, penetrating eyes.

The decisive moment had arrived. If I did not tell Him, really "them" since littleone was listening, about me, all of this would end here, except that maybe I could "play" with them on occasion. I knew that playing would not fill the large, unspoken and suppressed void in my life, but on the other hand becoming a submissive, or his slave, was a giant step into a world that all of the liberal "women's lib" lessons that had been drilled into my head all of these years would be thrown away. When I thought about it, the women's lib shit is what had femininezed so many men, including my ex, making him a weak, sissified, and wimpy man.

In my heart, I knew that I never wanted another wimpy man and this chance experience today had brought that to the forefront of my thinking, in essence slapping me in the face. Nevertheless, this idea is radical; I quickly thought what if I could find some middle-ground man that was just a man and not a Master? Shit, I said to myself, I have not found one of those in the last twenty-four years, and in particular not since my divorce. Soon or later, everyone learns when something is not working you have to change your thinking and approach. So, why continue to look for half of the apple when the whole apple is standing in front of me.

"Yes, Sir," I found myself saying, softly and surprisingly, respectfully. "I am interested in learning more and seeing if I am worthy of being in your service." As I said this, I noticed that an almost undetectable smile had briefly come on littleone's lips. She knows I thought; she knows what I need and the battle raging in my mind. Damn!

"I am almost forty years old and I have had one child who is almost nineteen and is overseas serving in the Army. I have been divorced for two and a half years, living alone for the last four years, in the house my ex and I owned. I took most of the settlement money and opened this store and am now living off it. My settlement payments from my ex will end in six months and for the last six months; I have been putting that into savings."

"I have dated some in the last two years but none of them were what I needed or wanted and for the last five months I have not had a man's cock. I have been with two women and enjoyed the experience but they were both married and there was no real future with them and really it was just a diversion."

"I do have a college degree that has not done me a lot of good in the business world but it did help me learn many things, but not the important ones. Sir, you and littleone have shown me a taste of what it means to belong to someone, and in some senses, it is scary. Littleone tells me that she is happily your property and that you own her out right. Is this true?"

"Yes it is. It was her choice just as when and if we determine you qualify, even though the final decision is mine, a choice you will have if you ask to be able to serve Me."

"A choice Sir," Stacie asked, eyes downcast.

"Yes, a choice between being simply a submissive and being My loving and dedicated slave."

"What is the difference Sir? I want to know all of the details so I can make the decision that will best suit me."

"Rise littleone, kiss Stacie and then go repair your make-up, and get dressed in here with us."

"As you wish Master," she said humbly standing up and coming to me with open arms, kissing me with her own style of tenderness and passion.

"Stacie," Sir said, "I am firmly convinced that submissive women are more intelligent than most. Submissive women understand how the world operates and most especially the male/female dynamic. She understands it is not about what she can achieve, it is about the combined power of her Master and her inner strength. She has a wonderful knowledge of love and how to create intense devotion from her Master. A fully owned slave is a woman who is held in awe of. It is her inner strength that allows her to let go and place herself solely in the care of her Master is worthy of the very highest respect. It is the devoted nature of her love for her Master that enables her to free herself finally from any fear. As she lets go and passes control of her life to her Master she feels His devotion as he takes greater and greater care of her. Both intertwine and bond with a force whose power comes from their mutual devotion."

"I will not force you to come to Me," Sir continued, "You will, if you do, freely come, and you are free to go at anytime, but only once.

Littleone had returned and finished getting dressed when Sir said, "Speak littleone."

"Stacie I will give you the information you will need to come to our home. Nothing will happen that you do not want to happen. At that time, I will give you a lot of printed information concerning this wonderful loving lifestyle and allow you to see how we live. We will both answer any questions you have. I will work with you to set a time and date and you must come at that time so choose wisely. When you come in the door for the meeting, you should be braless and if you have panties on, take them off and hand them to Sir."

Smiling, her face glowing, Stacie said, "Let me get out front and open back up and we will talk setting the time and date. I will be there."

My littleone had once again made Me extremely proud of her. She knows and loves her "belonging status" while having the intelligence to take charge and handle things without prodding on My part, along with believing that she is to stay with Me in a her trusted supportive slave role.

Littleone's exploits today, while numerous, were timely, appropriate, and cherished by Me. Oh God, I am so thankful that My decision to make her my property was accurate; and then My follow-up decisions to educate her, give her confidence, and inspire her to be the very best loving slave she could be was one of My best.

Slowly she has begun to realize the change in herself and gain the confidence that she is the number one woman in My heart, and that no other woman will come ahead of, or replace her. Today she showed that she has no fear of being dismissed and knows that even with another woman, she is the Woman of her Master and that confidence has made Me proud and drawn Me even closer to her.

When she followed Me into Stacie's office, I knew she had one purpose in mind, and that was to protect Me and project My aura as being the very best. Because I knew she also liked Stacie a great deal, she wanted Stacie to have a phenomenal orgasm and have some fun herself while doing all of this. She knew that she could drive Stacie 'crazy' with desire and passion with her talents while causing Stacie to give Me a blowjob beyond her previously conceived capabilities.

Littleone set the stage perfectly when she grabbed Stacie by the hair, kissing her and then growling at her saying, "Need some cock do you bitch?" Stacie's half-mumbled response with those pleading eyes filled with lust and longing told the truth as she replied to littleone, "Oh God yes!"

Littleone then established in Stacie's mind that she is the slave Mistress of our home by saying, "Master, please Sir, take this bitch back there and fuck her face. Make her beg for your cock in her worthless cunt and ass." She then gave Stacie an authoritative push toward the back of the store establishing in Stacie's mind that she was now both submissive and obedient.

My little slave was maturing fast and loving her part of our life, making Me proud of her. I knew that from this time on I would be giving her more and more responsibility in our lives further establishing confidence in her mind and raising her standing in society as a by-product.

When I told littleone to kneel, she was superb and it showed. Stacie wasn't believing how calm, tranquil, obedient, content, and at peace littleone was there on her knees, showing her unlimited devotion, respect, training, and immediate obedience. Everything that littleone was naturally radiating, in facial expression and body language, was not lost on Stacie, and she knew, and knows, that her empty loveless life was not one-tenth of the life that littleone has. When I had her rise from the kneeling position and simply told her to speak, littleone took charge, spoke with authority, confidence, firmness, and established in Stacie's mind, that she, littleone the loving slave, would be in charge acting on her Master's behalf. Without directly saying so, she had established the 'pecking order' in our home and whom Stacie would answer too.

The truth is that I have not intended to add another sub or slave to our household anytime soon. I am perfectly happy with the slave I have and her love for Me. I wanted time to continue to train her and instill confidence in her, seeing her develop and grow. Today showed Me that she is progressing even faster than I had anticipated. This situation is far from being a "done deal" with Stacie, regardless of how much littleone wants her with us. A lot is going to depend on Stacie and just how much she is willing to commit.

My littleone soon returned from the restroom looking beautiful. She took and put on the dress she came into the store with, embraced Me and said, "I love you so much Master."

"You know I dropped a load and a half of cum in her, don't you?"

"Yes Master and she loved every precious drop of it, just as I do Sir; I was so proud of how you did Sir. In fact I thought she handled the blowjob and swallowed really well. Much better than she thought she could and if you want my opinion Sir, her orgasm was the strongest she has ever had."

"Yes I thought the same thing dear. In fact I know that your talents drove her beyond where she has ever been."

"Do you know that she also squirted a damn flood Sir?"

"No, I wasn't aware of that. Interesting, do you think that was the first time squirting for her baby?"

"I don't know Sir, but I intend to ask her before we leave. If it was, she is ours Sir," she said grinning.

"So do I assume that you want to make her more than a 'playmate' as you said earlier," I said, my eyes drilling straight into hers.

"Sir, there are few additional things that you do not know that you should be aware of Master. Her kissing of me afterward was full of tenderness and love. In fact, at one time, she told me that she loved me and then called me 'Mistress'. It came out of her mouth naturally, with feeling and made me proud Sir. In fact, when she cleaned my face with the warm cloth, it was done softly, tenderly, and with respect."

"No shit baby?"

"Yes Sir, in fact when she laid you back on the sofa I saw her facial expression and watched her body language, it was as only a woman in love would do. When she held your head to her breasts she could have easily orgasmed again and probably would have if she had been just a little more at ease with both of us."

"Well you have, once again, confirmed My judgment in making you My first lady slave. Very good slave, your Master is very proud of you. I really have had no plans to add another woman to our house. I am more than happy with you dear. This, however, is a very unique situation that has presented itself to us."

"I agree Sir and I think we should set a time and date and see what happens after she reads all of the material and we answer her questions."

"Agreed baby, now let's get out there before she wonders what we are doing. Follow Me, do not lead, and show the slave side to her."

"Is it alright if I wiggle my ass a little extra Sir?"

"Yes bitch, but first get your nipples sticking out a little more and then have some fun. Oh, bring that wet dress with you and let's pay for it. Here take My credit card and handle the purchases so she can see more of My confidence in you. When you are done, put it in your purse."

"My pleasure Sir," she said as she patted My ass.

Stacie was on the phone as we came from the back and there were two customers wondering around looking at different items. I stopped short of the counter and then littleone walked past Me and laid the purchases on the counter.

"Everything ok," Stacie asked so all could hear, winking at littleone.

"Yes fine. We will take all of these please," Littleone, said in her most refined and modulated voice. "Please use this debt card to pay for them."

The two customers then left without buying anything and we were once again free to speak. Stacie, smiling at Me and then looking directly at littleone spoke to her in a soft, affectionate voice, "I can meet you tonight at seven or tomorrow night at eight. Which would be better?"

"We should be home by then tonight. You should know that if we go into full details, and answer your questions, it could take three to four hours, depending on you."

"That is fine with me. I have no plans for tonight and I am excited about all of this, I want to get fully into the details, although I should tell you that the way my heart and head are now, my questions will be few."

"I will have a few snacks available and regular sodas. Our Master prefers adult beverages and if you do, it will not be good for you to drive afterwards. If you are of such a mind, and do not want to risk driving, you are welcome to stay with our Master and me tonight. That will be your decision but I must tell you that there is only one bed in our house and as a slave in training, several nights I was not permitted in the bed and slept on the floor, chained to our Master's bed."