Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers

"I want this and I only need clarifications, Mistress."

"You know that complete and absolute obedience is required. If you make this decision, and I personally hope you will; then on all of your holes are for Master to use, as he wants, when he wants where He wants. He will discipline you as He determines and you will have nothing to say about it."

"I get wet, if you want the truth, just thinking about that. Why do you call Him 'our' Master?"

"Very simple slut, on several occasions you have called me 'Mistress' and your own words have told us what you really want. It is nothing to be embarrassed about my love. I have been there and understand fully. Let me write the address and give you directions and we will see you tonight."

Stacie completed the sale and handed littleone the credit card; acting naturally put it into her purse. As she did, Stacie came out from behind the counter, hugged and kissed me before turning to littleone. "Thank you so much," she said to her, before holding her tight.

"One other little thing," littleone said, "Do you have any stilettos and what size do you wear?"

"Yes I do have one pair, but they are not as beautiful as yours. I wear a size eight."

"Bring them with you. Should you do this, Master will inspect them and if they are not correct, he will let you use some size eights until we can complete your wardrobe. In fact, just wear them and we will see. They will become your everyday shoe."

"Oh my God," Stacie said, "I haven't used heels regularly in years."

"Yes and you have not been content, well loved, at peace, or well fucked in years either."

"True," she said, shyly smiling.

"By the way Stacie, out of curiosity, did you know you squirted a load when you had your orgasm?"

"No, in fact I was kind of embarrassed because I thought I had peed on you and then you did not say anything so I thought maybe it was something I imagined in the heat of things."

"No dear," littleone replied smiling softly at her, "you squirted baby, and squirted good. Very few women ever get that excited and do that. You have now joined a very exclusive 'club' and you should think about what and who brought you to this. In fact, I may be premature, but welcome home slave."

Littleone opened the door for Me and I started out, turned My head, and said, "See you tonight." Littleone followed Me and turned and blew a kiss at Stacie and started for the car.

Neither one of us spoke until we were out of the parking lot and then littleone said, smiling at Me, "I knew it Sir, I knew it. The bitch had never squirted. She is ours now Sir."

"Jesus littleone, calm down, if I remember correctly, you had never squirted until you were with Me."

Laughing she looked at Me with those radiant eyes and said, "Well Sir, that proves my point. I am your property, and you made me squirt."

"True, but you are stretching the point. You were already with me, and had been about twenty-four hours before you did."

"Where to now for our next adventure Sir?"

"Enough adventure for one day slave. Besides, if she shows up, we have tonight to deal with. We'll just go get groceries and then go home. Your Master could use a nap."

"Do you know what I want to happen tonight Sir?"

"Should I ask slave?"

"You just did Sir. I want you to start to fuck her in the missionary position and I will sit on her face so you can pleasure my sweet tits. Then I want you to turn her over and fuck her doggie style without cumming. While you are doggy fucking her, I will be lubing her ass preparing it for your cock. Then you can split her ass open with that wonderful cock. After I lube her and your cock Sir, I will have her tongue fuck my ass then eat my cunt. Maybe I'll squirt on her."

"Damn slave, getting a little adventurous aren't you? Shit, you could be dangerous, I can feel it."

Master and I spent the rest of the time buying foodstuff for the house. No further comments were made concerning Stacie and I sensed that he was tired and needed a nap so I made an extra effort to get things in the house and put away quickly. Prior to finishing with the groceries I fixed Him one of His favorite 'adult beverages' and encouraged Him to go lay down as soon as He finished the drink. I then got our new purchases and took them to my walk-in closet and He followed me still sipping on His drink. He sat in the big chair He has in there and watched me admire each article as I hung them up.

I cannot tell you what a happy and contented slave I am. This Man thinks so much of me, and shows His love in so many ways that sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure all of this is real. I have been making an effort to try to learn His body language so that I can anticipate, and fill, His needs in real time. I had only done this with one man in my life, and only briefly because he was not responsive to my efforts. I had made up my mind that I was going to be the very best slave and loving woman He has ever had and I would do whatever is necessary, without any limitations, to accomplish that. I want Him to want for nothing in our relationship and if I cannot personally provide what He wants or needs, I will see to it that those needs, wants, or desires are filled, even if it is done temporarily by another woman that I control. No bitches are going to come in here and upstage me or try to steal my Master; hell will freeze over first!

I well remember the life I led for thirty some odd years and the difference in that life and now it is now, in comparison to sunny day and a dark moonless night. Just knowing that I belong to Him and that I am His property makes me warm all over. No man prior to this One has ever wanted me to better myself or to 'belong' to him in a serious relationship. All they ever wanted was to use, abuse, and demand things of me.

I came out of the closet and started removing my clothes. I did it in full view of Sir and tried to make it sensuous without being excessive even though in truth there was nothing to remove but my stylish dress and half bra. I took the dress and hung it up and then got a pair of the five-inch stilettos and slipped them on. I know he really likes me in them and in addition, I still want to practice in them every chance I get. I want to be the very best in them so that no bitch seriously attracts His attention, or if they do get His attention, He sees easily sees the difference in my style and grace and her 'showing off' shit. The truth is that there are not many bitches in five-inch stilettos and if they are, they don't wear them very often. Nevertheless, I want to be the very best for Him.

As I came out of the closet, Master finished His drink and set the empty glass of on the floor. He patted His thigh and I immediately went to Him and sat gently down. His arm came up around me and pulled me close to Him; I put my head on His shoulder and closed my eyes relishing being close with Him; loving Him feeling genuinely intimate just sitting there, being with Him.

Several days ago, the day He had spanked me until I had gone into sub-space as it's called, causing wave after wave of orgasms, floating me in the clouds. I realized that night for some unknown reason, that my loving Master, is a very much a 'touchy-feely' man. He loves and needs intimacy through physical contact with me. When that realization hit me, I wasn't sure I was reading Him right and decided to hell with it; if I was wrong about this, it could do no harm.

I am not talking about the intimacy of sex, which is already intense; I am talking about the intimacy of loving, the type of "I can't keep my hands off him" type of intimacy. I know that He loves my 'smell' and how my skin feels being next to His, and the same is true of my feelings toward Him. The intimacies coming from the sparkle in my eyes, my tender smile, my welcoming body language or that of me just lightly rubbing His arm, providing Him with all the loving He could ever need.

With Him just holding me, kissing my forehead occasionally, feeling His high body warmth penetrating parts of my body and radiating throughout me, a new truth came to my mind. I wanted time to think this out so I said to Him, "Sir, please Sir, come to bed and rest with me. We could possibly have a busy night tonight."

He responded with a slight nod and I got up and extended my hands to Him, not that he needed my assistance, but because I wanted to convey that I serve Him. He got up, I reached down and got the empty glass, and as we passed the kitchen, I sat it on the island and continued behind Him toward my Master's bed.

He got into the bed and I walked to the other side and stood beside the bed, not entering. He turned His head toward me with kind of a questioning look in His eyes before saying, "Get in littleone, take off your stilettos and be comfortable."

I would have happily left them on but His consideration of me always warms my heart. I stepped out of them from a standing position and crawled into the bed on all fours before lying down close to Him and giving Him a brief hug. He looked down, lightly kissed me and said, "I love you so much littleone. You did really well today and I will reward you with another trip into sub-space very soon."

"Thank you Master, I would enjoy that," I said as I kissed His right nipple and gave it a lick before settling down with my head in the crook of His arm, and my tits pushed against His chest, realizing that my cunt had gone from damp to moist. I smiled thinking that never in my life had I ever stayed at least damp so much as I do in His presence.

His eyes shut and His breathing went quickly to a slower pace, starting His nap, holding me so lovingly. As His sleep took Him, my mind went back to the situation that I had discovered. Many years ago, I had been in love with a young man whose family was several class levels above where my family was. I thought I truly loved him and he me. I had been 'touchy-feely' with him but soon I had the impression that he thought I was smothering him, trying to keep him with me, and as a result, I had to stop that. His family finally pressured him, and with a problem I had, we split up.

Therefore, what was the truth really is that I never had a loving relationship where being so close and 'touchy-feely' was so important to both of us. Being young in the early years of many relationships with men I never knew, or had, this type of loving or knew that this type of loving existed. The only intimacy I knew was immediately prior to and during sex. When the man had finished 'his business' of making his cum deposit in me, that stopped.

My mind then went to my Master and what I knew of His history. I made some assumptions and decided that in reality His previous wives, two of which I knew, had really used Him and were not the really love dove types. They were never submissive, although the last one, Francisca, pretended to be so in the early years of the marriage, and then let her true colors show. The logical conclusion I reached was that my Master, as with myself, had never had this type of honest, caring loving, the "I can't keep my hands off" type that brings two people so much closer providing that it is honestly felt. I knew my part was honest and I now knew that it flows out of me with ease, as it does with Him, without even thinking about it. I had no doubts that both of us had been loved starved and I needed and wanted this kind of loving just as damn bad as he does. What I had been giving Him, as He had been with me, was the additional "little" things that would cement our relationship forever. Never would any bitch be able to come between us! Never.

What I had realized that night was correct. What I had been doing naturally since that night was what I loved to do. Even though I had never done it for more than five minutes at a time in my life prior to Master, and that was to truly become that type of woman, the woman that loves, needs, and wants that close intimacy, while being owned, serving, and being 'touchy-feely' with her Master.

I rather wanted to sleep but I was so excited about this important aspect of our love, I couldn't. My mind wondered back to what happened today. Yes, it is true that I found Stacie attractive, appealing, and I saw in her what in the past was hidden within me. In a different light, but in the same vein, she also had been used and discarded by her husband for many reasons. She was having no success with men and after today, she knew why, none of them had been a true dominant. She, as I had prior to Master, needed to belong to a strong dominant man that would also let her enjoy, at least on a part-time basis, being with another woman. She needed Master to put his wonderful cock in her and make her ours. I know she would be His, but in truth, ours. Being greedy, I also wanted her, as a friend if that was possible. We could teach and help each other along with Master's guidance. I hoped that she would feel so strong that after we answered her questions that she would drop to her knees and ask Master, with my blessings, to accept her. I think I will suggest to Master that she be allowed, should she ask, and that He put her on a "temporary or training" basis to make sure this was what she really wanted after she experienced some of this lifestyle.

Oh well, what happens, happens. I knew in my heart that she would not be my equal with Master. That did not concern me at all. He would eventually love her, but not as He does with me. Besides, the combination of our backgrounds and life experiences would help both of us and compliment Master, including His status in the lifestyle.

Today was also somewhat strange. My behavior had been different and I suspected that Master liked what he saw. If I am correct in that, and I think I am, I am going to do more in taking charge, complimenting him, taking responsibility off Him with a lot of the little shit, being the good slave, serving Him in many ways. For example, should we take a trip, it will be I that checks us in to the motel and arranges for the bags to be taken to our room. In restaurants, He will always make the decision of what I am to eat, but it will be me that settles the bill, again doing many of the little things showing my love and service.

Yes, I am going to start looking for little things to do so that I can ease His burden. Shit, it is amazing how in just these few days my confidence has grown from nothing prior to Master, to what is now. The hell of it is He has just started training me as His slave and teaching me more about etiquette. All of this going through my mind had warmth going all through me and a big smile on my face. I shut my eyes and easily drifted off into my nap, lying in my loving Master's arm. I felt a gush of muscle clinches, as my last thought was Stacie on her knees in front of Master and me.

I woke up about forty-five minutes later and did as I had done earlier and slid out of the bed without disturbing Him. Hell, I'm getting good at this. Standing beside the bed my feet slid easily into my stilettos and headed to the kitchen to pre-fix some things for tonight and to put some of His "toys" out where they would be easy, but not obvious to Stacie, to get to in case He decided to use some of them. I then went to the computer I had permission to use and printed out all of the materials that Master would want Stacie to read. That way it would appear that Master is prepared for the meeting and then he could select what He wanted her to read. Let me see, what else do I need to do for Him? Oh, let me wake Him up.

In fact, I want to suck His cock so I might as well do that. Just before I got to the bedroom door, I rolled and pinched my nipples to make them even harder than what they seem to be staying now. I licked my lips as I started crawling on the bed. I dropped my mouth directly on Sir's flaccid cock and sucked hard, enjoying Him. I then rose up and wrapped my hand around his cock, squeezing it lovingly smiling.

"Oh God!" he said.

"No, Sir, I'm not God, I'm your slutty littleone," I corrected him.

"You're touch feels so good slave."

"You like my hands on your cock? Wait until my mouth is on it Sir, sucking your lovely shaft and licking the head of your cock, taking you Sir. You're in for a treat!"

"Oh littleone. Fuck."

"No Sir, that is for Stacie if she comes here. If not I will ask you to fuck me silly. You know how I love your cock in me Master."

"Sir, please touch my boobs." Sir quickly reached up for them while He admires my tits. I was savoring the attention and the sensation of His hands squeezing my breasts. He got my nipples harder, tweaking them just right. I made sure to rub my tits all over His lap for a few minutes knowing that He likes this move right before I take His cock. I moved to a kneeling position on the bed and spread his legs far apart. The wider the Sir's legs are spread, the easier it is for me to access His cock and balls. I spent some time kissing his thighs, getting closer and closer to his balls as I did this. I made sure he could hear the kissing noises, loudly smacking my lips to affect his sense of hearing with erotic sounds, letting Him have a good dose of 'touchy-feely.'

He let out a loud moan when I put one of his balls into my mouth. I swished it around inside my mouth, then I switched to the other one; I was also stroking His thighs with my hands. He started breathing hard when I managed to put both His balls into my mouth at once. I tenderly licked His balls while warming them up with my hot mouth. I used my tongue to move them all around; my lips were completely enveloping His entire sack, up to the root of His cock as my hands slowly began to stroke His growing cock.

"Oh, littleone!" He didn't seem capable of saying much else. I liked that; turning Sir on so much he couldn't really say much besides "Oh littleone!" I loved hearing my own name shouted out in pleasure by Sir.

I removed His balls from my mouth and licked His shaft with the tip of my tongue. I drenched His lap with my saliva. Starting at the root, I worked my way up to the sensitive underside of His cock, right under the head. I gave that area some licks, and then teased Him a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. When I knew He really needed some more direct stimulation, I finally put my lips around the whole head of His cock and started to gently suck Him off. Fondling His balls with my hand, I slowly lowered my mouth over His entire organ, getting it deep inside my mouth. I slowly bobbed my head up and down on his lap, getting my hands under him and squeezing his butt. I could hear his breathing getting heavier; I knew he was deeply enjoying my blowjob. I stopped for just a second so I could answer a question that might have been in his mind.

"Sir, when you feel close to orgasm, don't worry, I'm a good little slave and I swallow! Just let your load out in my throat unless you're going to save it for Stacie instead of giving me what's mine," I said, teasing Him.

"Bitch," he said.

He began to buck His hips up and down; I stroked the root of His cock with my hands and swallowed His shaft again. Swirling my tongue wildly around the underside of the head of His cock, I drove him mad with desire. He was sweating; I could feel it on his thighs, brushing against my face. He kept groaning and moaning with pleasure as I became more firm with my sucking. I drooled and slobbered all over his lap, trying to make this blowjob as wet and messy as possible.

"Oh Sir, I love being your cock sucking slut!" I knew He would like to hear that little bit of information.

"Oh, slave, Oh, that feels so good..." he moaned.

I returned to His cock, sucking like a slut in heat. I made sexual sounds to excite Him; years of watching porn had taught me that men love hearing erotic moans from women.

"Mmmm... Oh...Mmppphh... UM!" I moaned. It was hard to really say anything verbal with my mouth filled up. I swished his cock inside my cheeks, getting it as deep into my throat as possible while breathing through my nose. I was buried into his lap; his cock completely inside my mouth, his thighs pressed up against my cheeks, my nose in his lap. My eyelashes brushed up against his pubic hair. Sir's groans are getting louder and his breathing more desperate. I firmly grabbed His cock with strong suction from my mouth as I fondled His heavy balls. His balls began to draw closer to His thighs, a sign that his orgasm was imminent. I intended to milk him dry; I sucked and licked Him lovingly, while stroking His balls. I looked up; His eyes were tightly shut, and His hands were by his side on the bed. I reached His hands and placed them on my tits, wanting Him to have something soft and pleasant to hold onto while He cums. I had to make a decision, cum for me or His cum for Stacie's cunt.

SirCarl
SirCarl
69 Followers