Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...littleone...I'm gonna come soon, I can tell. I can't hold it much longer..."

"Which is it Sir? Cum for your poor slave or cum for our wanna-be slave Stacie?"

"You bitch, you. You know it's you I love and care for."

I didn't answer Him verbally; I just sucked him faster and made more and louder moaning noises as I prepared to finish Him off, proud of His comment. My pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down His magnificent organ; I made loud slurping and sucking sounds with my mouth. His cock was rock hard and throbbing; I could feel it shaking. I visualized the hot white cum loaded up in his balls getting ready to squirt hard.

"OH! Fuck! OHHHHH!" as the contractions began His erection flexed. I focused the muscles of my mouth and tongue intently on the head of His cock while tightening my grip around His balls. I felt the pre-cum that I had been tasting all throughout the blowjob start to drip out even more. Then His explosion came.

I have given many blowjobs and swallowed many loads of cum, but this was a very intense rush. Surprisingly, considering this afternoon, the intensity and amount of Sir's cum was difficult to handle. I bobbed my head up and down and forced myself to quickly swallow it up, not wanting to lose a drop. He grabbed my boobs tightly; normally I don't like having them held so tightly, but I didn't mind, I knew his orgasm was really intense and he needed something to grip onto.

Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot down my throat. I was able to gulp most of it down quickly, but some of it filled my cheeks. His own cum mixed with my saliva as I licked the tip of his shaft, valiantly swallowing it all down. I struggled to breathe through my nose, which was buried in his pubic hair, as I finished him off, milking even more cum out of his balls with my hands. Just when I thought it was over, his cock quivered with some involuntary aftershocks, and yet more creamy juice trickled down my throat. I kept his rock hard erection in my mouth after the main part of the orgasm ended; there was drop after drop of cum still dripping out of the head of his dick even though the huge spurting phase had ended.

Sir completely collapsed, spent and drained. I lovingly stroked his thighs; His cock was still in my mouth, but I had stopped stimulating Him, as I knew His cock would be very sensitive. Following His directions, I kept his cock in my mouth, waiting for Him to tell me to take it out. A few minutes later, he nodded at me and I understood. I slowly let it withdraw, inspected it to make sure it was clean, and then gave the head a soft little kiss; laying down beside Him, holding and loving Him with all of my heart.

We laid there for a while simply enjoying being with each other with my hand constantly rubbing His chest, giving Him lots of intimacy. Finally, after His breathing had returned more or less to normal, he leaned over and kissed me. "Well my loving slut, damn if there is much, if anything, for Stacie."

"That was your decision Sir," I said half giggling.

I let that sink in knowing that He wanted to tell me that I had not really given him a choice so late in the process.