Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think so Sir, honestly?"

"Yes I think so but I don't know. I suspect her cunt is wet and her nipples have been protruding since we left the shop, in addition to her mind going full blast. Oh, fix me a full needle of injection for My cock and leave it in the refrigerator. If I have to take her, I am going to need all the help I can get after your draining Me dry this afternoon and her earlier today."

"Full needle Sir, oh my God she is going to go nuts. That will keep you erect for almost an hour."

"Well at least I will have an erection even if I don't have much cum to leave in her thanks to my loving slave. Are you going to take a shower slut?"

"Yes Sir a quick one and hope the water does not sting my ass very much."

"Oh, one other thing slut, I may, and you may, refer to her as a 'sister' slave or sub if she agrees to serve Me, but she will not be your equal."

"I know Sir and I love you for that."

"Go bitch, get a move on."

"Yes Sir, I'll hurry."

In what seemed like only a few minutes she called to Me to come help her with the seamed nylons. By the time I got to her, she had the garter belt secured and was sliding the first nylon on her sexy leg. I noticed that she had given her pubic area a quick shave and had applied lotion to it. Her collar was on and the leash she is so proud of was attached to the collar. I sat in the chair and she stood on the small stool with the nylons on her feet but dropping at her ankles. I reached up to her cunt and felt the short leash for the 'magic' ben-wa balls in place. Good I thought as I pulled the first nylon up. In a short time, I had the rear garters attached and told her to do the front ones.

"I am finished Sir. What's next?"

"Stilettos and a little make-up baby," I said. "Make sure you do some of the eyeliner and lash stuff. I see you already have some of the snacks ready. Now go get that done and by the way, the pink on your ass looks good. Maybe I should do some hand smacking of it to keep the red glowing."

"No Sir that won't be necessary," she said moving away from Me. "I'll be back in a few minutes Sir," she said going into the closet and choosing the whorish red five-inch stilettos before leaving to finish her makeup.

My slave, and possibly soon to be Mistress of Stacie, returned with one of My favorite adult beverages and asked, "Do you like my make-up Sir?"

"Yes, you are beautiful slut. I have been thinking that you get the doggie collar and the leash that goes with it. While you are there get those Velcro straps so I can bind her arms and legs if I desire. Put them near your chair so that they are not obvious. Cover them if necessary. No go, I again have the feeling she will be here very soon."

"Sir, do you really plan to be that strong with her?"

"Yes I do My slut. This is different from when I went and got you. You had been in training for months, knew, and understood what was expected of you. She only has wild ideas going through her head and if she asks to serve Me, I am not going to paint half a picture. I don't want half a slave, I want one that is one hundred ten percent, and wants to be all mine. It is that simple baby."

"I'll be back quickly Sir. I should do a few things in the kitchen even though most of it is already prepared."

"Ok do that and when you are done, fix Me another drink. I have a feeling this is going to be a long afternoon and night. If she comes to the door, you go and greet her. Bring her as she is to Me here in the living room. It is going to be interesting to see how she dressed to come here. Oh slut, clear the coffee table of all items."

"Yes Sir, as you wish."

I wiggled my ass a little extra leaving Him thinking of all that could happen tonight. If worse came to worse, I would get a first class fucking out of this so I would be good either way. I quickly cleared the coffee table on the way to get the "goodies" and while I was there, I got a small and medium size butt-plugs, the replica dildo of Master, and the penis gag. Jesus, I am naughty I thought as I also got the strap-on cock in case I got a chance to fuck her. I took them and put them beside the chair I would be sitting in and covered them with a silk scarf.

I then went to Sir and told Him of the extra things I had gotten so He would know that His slave was giving Him many options. He just smiled and nodded His head as I took His empty glass and hurriedly went to the kitchen to finish up there after I fixed His drink and took it to Him. As I was cleaning up at the sink, I saw Stacie's car drive through and past the brick column mounted gargoyles at the end of the driveway.

"She is driving up the driveway now Master. You were correct; she is almost an hour early."

"Ok littleone, the show will soon begin. Stand straight, shoulders back and tits out. Remember you are the potential Mistress. Work your nipples slut."

"Yes Sir," I said smiling and excited, squeezing my cunt while rolling and pinching my already protruding nipples. I watched from the window and saw Stacie get out of her car and walk toward the back door, which was proper, as there is no walkway to the front door. My impression was that she was walking confidently but she knocked on the door in a timid manner leaving me to wonder what her attitude is. After she knocked, I counted to five and then turned the corner to go to the door. As I came around the corner, her head had a slight bow to it and her hands were together at her crotch indicating a submissive comportment. Looking at her as I walked to the door, with my leash swinging between my tits, I noticed that the blouse she had on was a thin material, opened several buttons down exposing a good deal of her cleavage, and she was braless. Hell I thought, smiling as I got to the door to greet her, I bet that the bitch doesn't have panties on either. This is a good sign.

"Hi girl," I said deliberately not using her name. "Welcome to Master's home." Her head came up and her eyes got wide seeing how I was not dressed and the leash hanging predominantly down from my collar.

As I said, "Please come in, Sir is expecting you," she smiled.

"Thank you littleone," she replied with sincerity and leaning into me to exchange a cheek-to-cheek kiss. As she leaned out of the 'kiss', she looked at me from head to toe and with just a hint of jealousy she said, "You look stunning. If only I could look as good as you."

"It's easy girl," I said taking her hand and leading her toward Master, smiling and putting a little 'extra' wiggle in my redden ass. I led her to Sir and placed her at a forty-five degree angle from where He was sitting.

He rose and extended His hand saying, "We are glad you are here girl. Please, have a seat." indicating for her to sit on the love seat to His left which made me proud as I am always to His right.

As she moved to sit, I came close to Him and asked her, "Can I get you something to drink girl?"

As she sat, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she sat correctly, toward the front of the love seat not leaning back, her back straight with her shoulders back projecting her lovely bosom, her knees together and pointed toward Sir. "Not now, thank you, maybe a little later Mistress. Is that correct, am I to refer to you as Mistress?"

"Yes and no," I replied continuing, "I consider it a curtsey as of now as you have not determined that you want to serve Sir. As it is now either that or 'littleone' is correct. Once you make the decision, if you do, to serve Sir, then for a period during your training, I will be your Mistress. Once you successfully complete your training then you will know your position and we will arrange something that is appropriate."

"Thank you," she said smiling nervously at me.

"I guess you have had many things going through your mind and occurring with your body since we have seen you," Sir said, looking directly at her smiling.

"Yes I have Sir. Oh, yes many things. I need to tell you both that I was still shaken when you came to the counter and paid for the things this afternoon. Speaking frankly, my cunt was dripping down my thighs and I still had Sir's taste in my mouth, and I failed to remember that I needed to keep that dress to clean it and have it hemmed. I am sorry Sir that was my mistake."

"I appreciate your honesty girl and littleone has soaked it to prevent any stains and when you leave she will give it to you to have it hemmed. You girls will work out the details," Sir said with sincerity as I stood beside Him with my left hand on His shoulder, tits projected, and legs spread fully exposing my damp shaved cunt, waiting His instructions.

"Do you have any questions in particular that you want to ask before you and littleone start on the written materials?' Sir said.

"No Sir I don't and I am sure that she will be totally honest with me."

"Yes, yes she will. Here is how it will start, littleone will give you the materials and she will stay with you while you are reading. Everything is grouped into subject matters and she will answer any questions you have as you go along. If she is not sure, she will ask for confirmation or clarification from Me. I suspect that with your current state of mind that you will have no problem giving us your decision tonight concerning coming into full service to Me. If after you have had your questions answered, you are content, and this is what you honestly want, then you will come in front of Me, in the kneeling position as littleone will explain to you and you saw today, and ask Me to accept you stating your desire to be a sub or slave. If you do that, and I accept you, your training and use will start tonight."

"Thank you Sir, that is more than fair. Shall we start?"

"No, wait just a minute. One other thing we will start your training and it will be on a provisional basis. I think that you should take some time after tonight, say twelve or twenty-four hours to think clearly about your decision, if it is to be with Me, to make sure you are positive about it," Master said in a smooth and reassuring voice.

"Once again, thank you Sir, I appreciate your consideration," Stacie said looking Sir directly in the eyes. "I do have one question before we begin, if that is ok Sir."

"Yes, please ask it," Sir replied.

"Why and how is littleone's ass so red with those marks?"

Sir looked at me and simply nodded His head. I was so proud that He had the confidence in me to answer her. Smiling I looked into her eyes and said, "Stacie I did some things wrong and it was necessary for Sir to discipline me. He did, and now the subject, or problem, no longer exists and I am so proud that he took the time to correct me, reinforcing His love for me."

Al but stunned Stacie said, "Ok, thank you for answering me," she said mildly.

Sir, without any comment on that subject simply said, "littleone please take her to the dining table and proceed."

"Yes Sir, as you wish." With that, I went toward her, extended my right hand to her to assist her to stand gracefully, and led her by the hand to the chair at the table I wanted her to sit in. I said to her as we walked, "Stacie do you have panties on?"

"No," she said giggling, "I didn't see any reason to put them on just to take them off at the door."

"Smart," I said. I put the first group of reading material in front of her and she started to read it. She asked a few questions but nothing in this group seemed to throw her for a loop. Concerning the protection, guidance, obedience, discipline, love, use, and devotion part offered by Sir she simply asked, "Really, this is all true?"

"Oh yes," I replied smiling at her.

In the second group, she only asked about complete ownership and belonging to which I replied, "I would have it no other way," and explained that I had been used and sometimes 'loved' by men but they never made me feel that I honestly and truly belonged to them. She simply nodded her head and continued to read. I noticed that her nipples continued erect and that from time to time she squeezed her legs together. Seeing this I thought, yes bitch, you will serve and love it.

I observed Sir quietly going to the refrigerator and understood He was getting the erection injection. He quietly went to the bedroom and then returned and I assumed He had used the prescription.

I had her stop before we started on the last section and invited her to the kitchen for some snacks and drinks. She obeyed and came with me, leading her by the hand. Sir came in with us, we talked about general things, and no comment was made by her concerning what she had been reading. Sir did come up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders massaging them. She told us, "That feels so good."

"You seem tense little girl," Sir said.

"Yes I am Sir but I'm ok."

I could not stand it anymore. I looked and Sir and shifted my eyes toward her cunt. He simply nodded His head and with that, I reached below her skirt and pulled it up putting my hand directly on her panty less cunt. She was soaking.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned loudly. With that, I ran one of my fingers up her slit and looked at her closed eyes saying to her, "Need to serve and have some cock bitch?"

"Yessss."

"You know that Sir will fill all three of your holes and you will become His whore, slut, cunt, and do whatever, with whomever, and whenever, He tells you quickly and fully?

"Yessss, I know." As she said this, I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt and then started finger fucking the slut.

"Enough for now littleone," Sir said. I slowly removed my fingers from her and let her skirt fall back down.

"You need to read the last group of papers," Sir told her removing His hands from her shoulders. "These pertain to punishments and it is a short group but it tells you that I can and will punish you, in any way I see fit, with whatever I want to use on you, including crops and whips amongst other things. Punishment is not a debatable thing. If you want to serve, go read it, if you don't you are free to leave if you want to go or just stay and visit with us.

"I want to read it Sir."

"Good go do it now little girl."

I led her back to the table and set beside her. I could smell her sex and I loved it. She quickly went through this group and at the end; she simply asked me, "All true?"

"Yes girl it is. Have no doubt. This is a life changing decision you are making and I remind you that everything you have learned and experienced in your life has left you as an empty loveless shell, unable to belong to any man, much less a truly dominant man. It's your choice girl."

"May I Mistress," she asked not saying what she wanted to do.

Playing my gut I simply told her, "You are free to do what you want to do girl."

With that, she got up and walked, not one foot in front of the other I noticed, toward Sir, stopping directly in front of Him. I was glad I had pulled that table further away from Sir's chair to allow her room. Sir lifted His head looking directly at her eyes not saying anything.

She dropped to her knees and made an honest effort to assume the position. She bowed her head and said in a soft, but determined voice, "Sir, please accept this worthless girl into your lifetime service as your loving and obedient slave. I will accept any training you determine. I beg you Sir, please love, care, protect, guide, and use me as only You can."

"You know that my needs are extraordinary."

Stacie's voice trembled. "I can do this Sir. Please, just give me a chance. I can be what you need."

"A lot would be expected of you. I would hurt you, use you, humiliate you and own you. You would need considerable training, which would result in considerable discipline. Your body would become mine. I will ask you to do things you have never even imagined, and you would be expected to do it without hesitation." Sir breathed deeply thinking that He had to be straight with her and affirm what she had read.

"I can do it, Sir. Just give me a chance."

"Then let's proceed with a few tests. I want you to stand in front of me and remove your clothes now."

Stacie never hesitated for a second, slowly standing, she faced him and slipped her skirt off before removing her blouse.

Sir almost had to remind himself to breathe. Before him stood this 'little girl' with an exquisite body that He knew littleone and Himself craved. Her embarrassment excited Him and He could see littleone's reaction was the same. His eyes caressed her tits while his mind played with her pussy. "You will shave yourself totally and continue to do so every day," he instructed.

"Yes Sir," Stacie said in a barely audible whisper. The realization of what she had asked for was beginning to come clear, and yet she was terribly aware of the wetness growing between her legs.

Sir reached up and grabbed a nipple in each hand pinching hard and twisting them in his fingers while watching her face wince in pain. He smiled, seemingly enjoying hurting her. His assault on her nipples continued, pulling and stretching them until Stacie had no choice but to beg Him to stop. She did not pull away however, and this led Sir to think that just maybe this 'little girl' could be trained to be a slave after all. Even though Stacie was no virgin and it had been sometime since she had been intimate with a man, she could not help but notice how alive she felt as Sir abused her nipples.

Sir stood there for what seemed like a long time without speaking and then said to her, "I will accept you on a temporary basis until you have proven your worth to Me. Complete your training and show your absolute obedience then we will make this permanent. Do you understand that part of your training will be orgasm control? You must complete your basic training within thirty days. Should you not complete it, I will dismiss you from our lives. From this moment forward, you go where I tell you to go, when I tell you to go. The life you have known is over. You will be permitted to continue your business and after the first fourteen days, we will discuss what happens to your home. I want nothing from it. I will not take what is yours coming into this, but whatever you do, or earn from this day forward is to be shared with this household as I determine. I will accept no lies and for Me omissions are considered lies. Both are punishable offenses. I will be the same with you. Is this clear and acceptable?"

"Yes Sir, it is."

"Very good girl. I see we understand ourselves. Our first task is for you to admit you are my slave and will do whatever I say. From now on, your body belongs to me to use as I please. Think carefully before answering. You will not refuse any request I make and will need to ask permission to cum."

"I want to earn the privilege to be your slave Sir."

"On your knees, hands behind your back bitch. You are not to move them unless I say otherwise. Do you understand?" Sir asked.

As she knelt and achieved the required position as a small smile came to her face and the words, for the first time came out of her mouth, sounding strange, but comforting at the same time, "Yes Master."

Sir unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock standing in front of her, he slapped her face with it. "You ever sucked a cock besides mine?" stacie simply nodded. "So you are a slut. Open your mouth." With that, he pushed his cock into her waiting mouth.

Stacie's lips squeezed Him tightly as her tongue massaged His shaft bobbing her head, sliding her mouth up and down on Him, sucking Sir with increasing pressure.

Master reached down, locking her hair in his fingers He tilted her head up, holding it motionless so she would be looking at His eyes; His cock fully in her mouth, and incapable of muttering even one intelligible word, Sir then spoke to the new slave, "Stop slut. I know you are doing what comes naturally but understand the difference now. Except in the mornings, you will always ask for permission to suck My cock. In a situation such as this when I put My cock in your worthless mouth you are to close tightly around it with no tongue action and no sucking. When I decide, I will tell you to proceed. The use of either of your hands on My cock is not permitted, as I want your mind focused on your mouth, forcing you to be creative and to give your best to Me. Your hands, unless I instruct you different may freely roam My body but there will be times that I will require you to keep both of your hands behind your back or I will have them cuffed behind your back. Do you fully understand Me my new whore?"