Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Sir's cock pushed to the back of her mouth and unable to speak, she simply attempted to nod her head with a slightly confused look appearing in her eyes.

"Understand that once I have deposited My cum in your mouth you are not to remove your mouth until I give you permission. You will stop all sucking and tongue action on the head of My cock for a period of time until I indicate that the sensitivity level is down. Once I do that then you are to fully clean My cock and upon completion of that, My cock is to stay in your closed mouth until I give permission for it to withdraw your mouth. If you understand, pat My right thigh twice."

Watching I was amazed. She promptly reached up, laid her hand on His right thigh, and then softly patted it twice.

"Now," said Sir, "that you understand My little cock sucking slave, show Me more of the talents you displayed earlier today. Suck your new Master's cock giving Me all." Sir reached down and slapped her left tit, then the right. Stacie's mouth clamped firmer around Him with her suction increasing each time He smacked her giving Him the result He desired. "That's a good little slut. From now on, you will worship this cock; pleasing it, for you will be the most important thing in your life."

I was so wet and excited watching Sir I was pulling on my Master's nipples and clinching His cunt. I wanted to cum but knowing I didn't have His permission, I willed myself to be obedient, not wanting another punishment today, knowing that Sir would have even more for my new 'sister' slave and later for me.

Stacie attempted to nod in agreement and moved faster, taking Him deeper into her mouth increasing her suction to the point the inside of her cheeks were massaging Master's throbbing cock. "You will be totally naked at all times when you are in this house, regardless of who else is here. There will be times I will cause you pain simply because I enjoy it. Do you understand whore?" he questioned.

She attempted once again to nod keeping her eyes on His crotch, quite aware of the juices dripping from her hot and needy pussy. Without warning, Sir grabbed her hair and started slamming into her throat, face fucking her, His large balls slapping against her chin. Her gagging only encouraged Him as His hips thrust hard and faster, fucking his new slave's mouth. "That's it slave, you are going to make a fine cunt for your new Master."

He continued his assault on her mouth and throat until just before shooting his load. He ripped His cock from stacie's mouth and ordered her to lie on the coffee table with one leg on each side. She hurried to the table; hoping he would fuck her wet and hungry cunt and allow her to have an orgasm as well.

Slowly Sir circled her; inspecting His new merchandise observing that stacie's pussy was swollen very moist, and open. He peered at it, knowing how humiliated she was at this moment. He walked to where she could see Him and motioned with His head for me to come to Him. Happily, I jumped up and ran to Him falling to my knees, putting my hands behind my back, knowing that He wanted stacie to witness me take His cock with my loving mouth. Stacie starred wide-eyed with a desperate hungry look on her face, wanting what I was getting, as I relished the taste of her and Him. My mouth worked on Sir's cock and sensing that he was getting close I slowly removed my mouth, looked up at Him, and winked.

He returned the wink and then said, "slave, get the Velcro straps and bind her arms and legs to the table." I quickly got up and did as He instructed. It was a beautiful site, His new slave with her full tits and wet cunt tied to His table for His use; His hard cock standing out, silently speaking its domination of her.

As I bound her to the table, stacie's body was shaking although she did not hinder my work, I could see love, passion, and a deep need in her eyes.

Stacie didn't know if it was from fear, excitement, hunger, or the sheer naughtiness of her submission into service of her new Master. All she did know was that she didn't want it to stop; never in her life had she felt so used or such a compelling need to belong. Never had she desired any man as much as she craved and needed this Master.

Sir reached for his rubber flogger and then turned to his new slave as I slowly stroked His cock, keeping it on the edge, but not allowing Him to cum. "Your body will undergo a flogging or paddling of some kind every day during your training. I will do this, and sometimes littleone will be in My place. This simply serves to remind you that first of all, you belong to Me. Secondly, it is because you are now just a common slave, and all slaves deserve to be disciplined."

With that, He brought the flogger down on her tits. It wasn't too hard, but enough to make stacie whimper. He then struck her again, marveling in the little red marks it left on her pale skin.

Stacie cried out this time. It hurt and it stung. It was incredible. Each swing of the flogger was a bit harder as she felt the heat rising from her marked tits. Without warning, the next one landed directly on her swollen cunt. A scream followed, and suddenly her clit was totally alive. Stacie could do nothing but moan in between her shrieks of pain and pleasure.

Sneering, Sir said, "You like this, don't you slave? I had no idea what a fucking whore you are."

He continued abusing her pretty pussy with the flogger in one hand while I stroked His cock with the other. "What a good little cunt you are. You need this, don't you? You need you body to be abused by Me."

"Yes, Master!" What was happening to her? Her clit was throbbing; she knew it would not be long before the smacks of the rubber flogger would be bringing her to orgasm. Stacie pulled on the restraints shouting, "Master, please make me forever your slave! Make me your fuck toy, your cum dump."

Without warning, it hit her. Her eyes closed; an overwhelming orgasm over taking her body, going on and on as a result of Master continuing too lightly flog her cunt sending her into an ecstasy she had never known or dreamed about.

Sir knew He had her. I watched with Him as her juices oozed. As I took His cock into my mouth, concentrating on the underneath part of its swollen head and using my magic tongue, Master quit flogging her cunt, allowing her to come down from the high she had been experiencing. As my mouth felt Sir's cock start to swell and jerk, I pulled my mouth away. That was all He needed and He moved to her face and let His warm load, rope after rope spray on her face.

"You want to be a cum slut? Let's see how you look covered in cum bitch!" It dripped off her forehead and ran down her cheeks. Somehow, one rope of His cum landed directly on her nose. She looked fabulous as it slid down on to her cheek.

Catching His breath, He told me, "Unbind this new cum slut slave." He looked at her and said, "Clean your face."

After I had unbound her wrists, she reached up with one hand and ran her finger through a nice thick glob, then looked Him right in the eye and sucked it off. Her body ached tremendously and yet stacie knew, as I did, that she would need her Master to use her repeatedly. She continued to take her finger getting more of Him into her mouth. I looked up at Him with questioning eyes. Knowing my need, He just nodded His head.

I placed my hands on either side of her head, holding it in the position I wanted and proceeded to lick Master's cum off her. Her arms came around me and with my tongue covered with some of His cum, we kissed, a long and tender kiss.

Toward the end of our kiss, but before our mouths had parted, Master said looking at us, "Not to take anything away from you littleone, but it appears, so far, that your new sister slave was also 'born to serve'."

I pulled my face slightly away from stacie, looked up at Him and said, "Oh Master I really hope so."

We all three chuckled as I reached to unbind her ankles.