Sir and I - The Beginning

Story Info
How Mr and Mrs became Sir and Slut.
8.5k words
4.54
21.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One.

Sir is a carpenter, he builds houses for a living and is the sole provider of our family. He is a smidge taller than average and seeing as he is in a fairly physical job all year round means he is always in tip top shape. I love running my hands all over his masculine body especially his large arms and defined abdominal muscles - even if they are covered in a thin layer of sexy, manly body hair. He has gorgeous big brown eyes and his messy short hair is dark brown, almost black. He also sports a very hot, gruff looking beard.

I on the other hand am a stay at home mom. I am fairly short, at only five foot two. I have ashy long blonde hair and my huge eyes are bluey grey in colour. I play sport, so I like to keep myself fit and in good physical shape. Thanks to growing my beautiful children - my breasts are of a fairly decent size on my small frame and my bum is round and plump – perfect for spanking.

In the beginning, we were just a regular vanilla couple. A very young, immature, vanilla couple.

Actually, no, strike that – in the beginning we weren't even a couple – we started out as friends, followed by friends who fucked, you know... no strings attached kind of thing, until the strings did begin to become attached and we decided to make it 'official' when we realised we were expecting our first child together.

Our relationship over the first few years was rocky, to say the least. When we had our first child within the first year of our relationship the pressure really took a toll, we never got the chance to completely focus on one another as there was another far more important little life to put all of our efforts into.

However even through the rough beginning and all the stupid bullshit we put one another through, we always knew there was something different and rather special between us, something that we desperately wanted to hold on to – No matter if we were arguing, happy, upset, confused, or absolutely any other emotion, our sex together was always extremely frequent and utterly mind blowing... even if it was still reasonably vanilla at that stage.

The stress of our rocky relationship had led me to hold back on opening up to Sir for quite some time. I kept my kinky side well locked away – ok maybe not all of it, there were a few things we participated in which weren't strictly vanilla. But for the most part I wasn't ready to let someone in on my secret dark side if I couldn't trust them entirely. I had made many mistakes in the past where I had been far too open about my kinks, I was ridiculed and I was taken advantage of. I couldn't risk putting myself in that situation again, not unless I was fairly certain I was baring my soul to the right person.

After a few years of treating one another extraordinarily poorly, we decided we really needed to put in the hard yards and work on saving our relationship, we could feel we were at breaking point but neither of us wanted to call it quits. We sought counselling and thankfully it worked for us, our counsellor taught us how to open up to each other, she helped us express our feelings in a safe way and in return it shone a light on the deep feelings we truly had for one another. Finally things were beginning to improve between us and after a good couple of months of counselling we properly settled down as a solid family unit for the first time.

As things progressed nicely I decided it was time to start dropping hints about the kinds of things that really turned me on, the things that I was now struggling to keep hidden and the things that were beginning to consume my mind. I was still terrified that Sir would think I was a freak and that he would run a mile and never look back, but I knew I had to let this out. It was holding me back. Holding us back. One way or the other I was ready to let my guard down.

So randomly over the course of many weeks I would ask things like "Are you sure our sex is ok for you?"... "Do you have any different sexual fantasies?"..."Fetishes?"..."Do you like being in control? In the bedroom?"... "How do you feel about bondage?"... "Have you ever tied a woman up and had sex with her?"... "Have you ever spanked anyone?"... "Have you ever heard of a dominant or submissive?"... "What about sadomasochism?"

I would gauge his responses to each question and when they were all reasonably positive I would probe further, eventually letting him know that they were all things that I actually enjoyed and quite frankly needed in my life. I began sending him links to articles and stories portraying the type of relationship that I really wanted to be a part of.

Luckily for me, Sir was fascinated immediately with all of this new information, in fact he was actually a little bit annoyed over just how many years I had kept this to myself and that I had never told him about the previous submissive experiences of mine. We had always shared a lot about our previous relationships and sexual experiences, but not once did I ever mention being submissive. Or a masochist.

Sir revealed to me that yes, he had fantasised about being dominant in the past and that he had really enjoyed watching bdsm porn where there was a male in the dominant/sadistic role. Unfortunately he had been led to believe by a previous girlfriend that it was very wrong to think that way, that it was totally disrespectful and inappropriate and I quote 'that only rapists liked that shit'. I immediately went in to corrective mode to try and convince him that it was definitely not wrong as long as it was consensual and that it made me extremely happy to know he has a dark, sadistic, dominant side in there somewhere. Perhaps that's even why we were drawn to each other in the first place.

One night soon after this new revelation, after I had sent Sir a few more links to erotic stories at work, he came home with a lustful look in his eyes. "Oh Baby those stories you sent me today really turned me on, I struggled to read them without my dick producing a visible bulge for all the lads at work to see – the part where the dude grabs her by the hair and forces his cock down her throat – just wow."

"That's good – well no, not good about your dick nearly exposing itself I suppose. I mean I'm glad you liked them." I chuckled.

"I absolutely did like them... I end up visualising us as the story's characters as I read them, they give me so many bad ideas."

"Bad ideas? Noooo I think you mean good ideas." I say with a cheeky, seductive smile.

"Baby, I was thinking... how about tonight after the kids are asleep we try some things out? I'm real curious to find out just how high your pain threshold actually is and to finally meet the submissive Holly. I made a list at lunch time of all the things I want to try with you. I want you to have a quick look over of my list and remove anything that you're not open to, or better yet you can add whatever you want on to the list. I feel like I'm going to learn far more through real life experiences than I would through reading alone." Sir explained.

"YES!! That sounds incredible, I can't wait to read this list, where is it?" I responded enthusiastically.

Want List:

*Spanking with hand

*Spanking/whipping with various implements

*Orgasm control – permission, denial, forced

*Rope Bondage

*Restraints – more extreme than our current handcuffs

*Fisting

*Deep throating/face fucking.

*Squirting

*Hair pulling

*Name calling – Slut, whore, etc.

*Nipple clamps

*To call her slut, whore, whatever I feel fits the situation.

"Not too bad." I grinned and joked "A bit too mild I think, but we can build on that."

"Good. Now, let's find out just how mild you really think it is – Go on up to our bedroom, remove your pants and bend over the bed. I believe I have an ass to spank." Sir announced with a cheeky, evil smile.

"What, Now?" I questioned, taken aback.

"I believe the right response would be... Yes, Sir." Sir corrected.

"Sorry, I should've known better. Yes Sir." I say as I run off upstairs.

I could tell he was a little nervous, other than the odd light love tap during sex Sir had never spanked me, or anyone else for that matter. I knew this was a big step for him, and a huge learning curve. Surprisingly though he started out very gentle but after a few light smacks Sir really started getting in to it, as the strikes became harder I let out a few soft moaning noises to provide feedback.

"Baby – your ass is beginning to look very red – are you sure it doesn't hurt too badly?" Sir questioned.

"No Sir, It feels incredible."

"Oh wow, I can actually feel that you're enjoying this." Sir says, running his hand up in-between my thighs and feeling my warm dampness.

Once Sir had felt my enjoyment I could tell his confidence was now sky high, the strikes became more intense and he picked up the pace, alternating sides and creating quite the burn.

"Ohh... Mmmm..." I moan before "FUCK!!" jumps out of my mouth as the last strike falls – the hardest yet.

As I stand and turn to face Sir I immediately notice the huge bulge nearly exploding out of his pants.

"Turns out you love a good spanking too, Sir." I giggled whilst pointing down to his cock.

Over the next few months Sir continued his own research, growing his knowledge base and he began dipping his toes into a more Dominant role before eventually diving right in. He was like a Duck to water taking control in the bedroom, and he was even beginning to learn how to bring his dominance into everyday life.

I began seeking his approval and asking permission for things I had never done in the past, it felt so good to be letting my submission take over, such a relief. Such simple things like asking for his approval before a haircut or colour were helping to cement our roles within our dynamic.

One night we sat down together over a meal and a few glasses of whiskey and we wrote up a d/s relationship contract– the contract was supposed to be more for fun and amusement than anything else but we actually really got in to it. We included our hard and soft limits, our expectations of one another and a few mandatory ground rules – for example I am only to refer to him as Sir or Daddy, unless in the presence of family where I am to use his first name - Jack.

Our relationship grew stronger and we became closer than ever as we discovered, explored and experimented together. We found new love for one another that we never knew existed – we even finally got engaged – followed by marriage only a few short months later.

Our honeymoon was spectacular, we were staying in a stunning tropical location but we barely left our resort suite and kept to ourselves – ordering room service for all of our meals and basking in the sun watching the glorious ocean views from our balcony. We did however leaves the suite once or twice when we decided to be a little more risqué and have steamy hot sex outside under the moonlight in the beautiful, warm rain. The risk of getting caught or seen only added to the fun.

It was more sex filled than I could have ever imagined a honeymoon being. As soon as we arrived at our resort and entered our suite, Sir immediately went to work on removing every single item of my clothing, stripping me bare, he pointed out that this is exactly how he expected me to be at all times while we were in the suite and if we were to be out on the balcony or outside then I was to wear a bikini of Sir's choosing. It was such a small expectation but somehow it really helped me feel at one with my submission. I did wonder why I even bothered packing a suitcase though.

By the end of our week-long honeymoon Sir had me right where he wanted me and right where I wanted to be – completely under his spell.

For the first time in many, many years I could finally let go and relinquish control, I felt so free and I could see that Sir was very much enjoying his new found power. Finally our two halves had become one whole.

Chapter Two.

It was a Friday so I had to deal with all the usual school stuff, you know – breakfasts, lunches, drop offs and pickups, after school snacks etc. But what it also meant was that Sir was at work all day. Our separation was only adding to the suspense of what was planned for this evening. I had absolutely no idea what Sir had in store, but I knew he was putting far more effort in than for any other ordinary date night we'd had in the past.

I heard my phone vibrate in the kitchen as I prepared the school lunches for the day. 'I Hope you're as excited as I am for tonight. I love you so much my perfect little slut." Sir had only been gone from the house for a half hour but I was so glad to know that he was already thinking about tonight too.

I got the kids off to school relatively easily and then headed for a coffee shop to meet my best friend Jessica in an attempt to try and make the day go faster.

While we were sitting, chatting, waiting for our coffees my phone buzzed again. 'Really can't stop thinking about tonight – I'm not getting a lot of work done. What's my Baby wearing today?'

'I'm just out for coffee with Jessica Sir, I have on the grey mid-length pencil skirt that you like and a cream coloured blouse. Underneath that I have matching white lace bra and panties.' I quickly reply while trying to hold a conversation with Jessica.

The coffees had barely been placed on our table before my phone buzzed yet again, 'Pop into the bathroom for me, remove those panties and send me a picture proving you have done so.'

My heart started racing, I fidgeted around in my seat before quietly announcing to Jessica that I was just heading to the ladies. I was crossing my fingers and my toes that Jessica wouldn't notice how strangely I was acting.

Once I had completed my task and sent Sir his picture, I quickly shoved my panties into my handbag and sat myself awkwardly back at the table, making sure not to bare my lady bits to the entire store.

I had barely been sat back at our table for thirty seconds before 'Buzz' goes my phone again. 'That's my Girl – talk soon, Love you.'

I loved pleasing Sir, it brought me great satisfaction, even if it did mean sitting in a coffee shop full of people with no panties on. It secretly was turning me on knowing nobody else in this whole room knew how wet I was at the thought that anyone at any time could accidently get a glimpse of my bare – now very moist – nether regions.

"Who's texting you so much? You're like a teenager glued to their device." Jessica probed, hmm I obviously wasn't being as subtle as I had hoped.

"Oh no-one really, just Jack. We are going out on a date night tonight."

"Are you sure? I've never seen you smirk so much talking to Jack before. You're not having an affair are you?" She probed further. Damn I really must be acting off today.

"No! Of course not, we're better than ever Jack and I. Like I said, date night, we are just trying to keep things spicy."

"Spicy?! How do you mean... Ohhh in the bedroom... I get you. Frank and I have been trying to rekindle our passion too." Jessica blushed.

"Good for you guys, I think it's really important to keep things fresh, especially after having children."

"Yeah, I'm just afraid Frank is into far more kinky stuff than I am, what if I'm not enough for him?"

"Oh Jess, don't think like that – just open up and experience some new things for once in your vanilla life. In all of these 15 years we've been friends you have always been such a good girl, try walking on the wild side from time to time, you never know, you may actually enjoy it!"

I wasn't sure how Jessica took my little pep talk, but I was hoping – for Frank's sake and her own – that she might take my advice for once. This was a woman who I had never even seen have more than two glasses of wine on any night out, always the sensible one, she never put a foot out of line.

I wished I could talk to her about what Sir and I had going on but I knew she wouldn't understand. If I so much as even mentioned to her about Jack spanking me she would label it as abuse immediately, let alone if I brought up anything else.

After saying goodbye to Jessica I headed home for a quick lunch and to do the housework before the kids needed picking up from school. Sir knows my school-day routine like the back of his hand and he was obviously banking on me continuing with my routine as usual today. So after finishing my Greek salad I headed to the hall closet to fetch the vacuum cleaner and I found a sticky note attached to it. It read 'I'll be home from work a little early, make sure you come straight home from school, get the kids a small snack and then please take a nice long hot shower for yourself – P.s I expect to be touching silky smooth skin later.'

Don't mind if I do – I thought, I could use a shower after getting myself all hot and bothered over Sir's simple panty removal request at the coffee shop.

The day dragged on, just like I thought it would. Time seemed to be at a standstill, I don't know if I was excited, nervous or terrified about what Sir had in mind for tonight. But eventually school pickup time rolled around.

"Holly!! Holly!!" I hear just as I am about to pull away from the school, I turn to look who is calling out for me and I see Jessica running down the pavement.

I quickly jump out of the car to see what Jess' emergency is. "What's up Jess? I don't have a lot of time, Jack told me to be home ASAP." Whoops – I immediately knew I'd put my foot in it. I try to avoid saying anything like that to Jessica, she is very particular about how a man should talk to a woman.

"Jack told you to? Why is he being so demanding today? Anyway we will talk about that another time. I told Frank about your little date night tonight and we wondered if we could join you guys? Like a double date?" Fuck! I knew that saying no to her was going to hurt her feelings.

"Ohh Jess, I'm sorry babe, Jack apparently has something special planned for us tonight... but we could do next weekend for sure though!" I say in hope that she isn't quite so offended.

"Oh ok then." She says "Hopefully Jack and Frank can work together to organise something equally as nice for all four of us next weekend then."

Oh how I laughed in my head at that thought, if only she knew what she was suggesting.

I pulled back in to our driveway with the kids in tow, I helped them out of the car one by one and then proceeded to bring everything inside myself as they had already taken off and left me to deal with it all, as per usual. Yay me. When I had finally bought everything inside I set the kids up watching a movie while I prepared their after school snacks.

I threw snacks in the children's direction and I ran off upstairs in attempt to wash away all of my nerves. I stayed in the ridiculously hot shower for quite some time, scenarios of what might happen tonight kept running through my mind, and I couldn't shut off all of the thoughts. I was just so nervous, this was our first real scene that Sir had planned from start to finish and I had no idea whatsoever what to expect. We had only ever just played around before this, without having anything planned.

Eventually the hot water started running cold and unfortunately my shower had to come to an end. As I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in my oversized fluffy white towel I noticed another note that was stuck to the counter top.

'Baby, your outfit for tonight is laid out on our bed, please wear your hair down and wear appropriate make-up for a romantic dinner.'

I glanced out of our ensuite door and caught a glimpse of what was laid out for me – A new dress! I was ecstatic, Sir had never gone out on his own and bought me clothes before and it made me feel so special. It was black and fairly short, probably falling about four to five inches above my knees, much shorter than what I would usually pick out for myself. It had tiny little spaghetti straps and it was extremely low cut, it would expose a decent amount of my ample cleavage.