Sir And Pet Break In Their New Home

Story Info
Jack and Rebekah have to move, but break in their new home
2.6k words
3.92
9.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Part 2" of Sir (Jack) and pet's (Rebekah) story. Thanks for the feedback on the last one, it helped motivate me to write this one!

Disclaimer: Only adults of legal age should read, yada yada legal stuff. Credit must be given to me if shared elsewhere, yada yada yada, here comes the sex.

My pet Rebekah is an internet cam model. She essentially makes money just by being gorgeous and having a great personality. At first I was hesitant to tons of men whacking off to her, but in the end I'm the one who shares a bed with her so I win. However, we do have some general rules. She only shows her pussy, cums, or goes to private with my permission. This limits how much she can actually make, but she finds teasing strangers hot and it keeps me from throwing a jealously temper-tantrum, so it works. The best part of her job though is how she can be anywhere and do it, so long as there was wifi.

So when I got offered an out-of-state job promotion, we decided I should take it. We packed our stuff, and within a month the movers were at our apartment to move our stuff. It took half a day for the drive to the new place, we'd already found one, so the movers weren't going to be able to move our stuff in until the next day. So we just decided to stay at a hotel, then meet the movers in the morning.

Unfortunately, we had booked with an inept hotel who apparently can't keep their own damned records straight, and they had us down for the next week. And of course, as luck would have it, we arrived smack in the middle of tourist season and all the hotels nearby were booked. We probably could have found a place to stay if we looked hard enough, but after a long drive we just said screw it and went to the closest Wal-Mart to buy a few blankets and pillows, then headed to our new home to sleep on the floor.

When we finally arrived at home it began to storm. I wasn't too broken up about it because I love storms. Plus Rebekah was wearing a form-fitting white shirt so I had some eye candy too. We raced into our condo already drenched but in good spirits. We quickly found a light switch and set down our bags of makeshift bedding.

I was standing in our new kitchen deep in thought, when there was a big flash of lighting followed by a loud clap of thunder. I jumped, my shoes squeaking on the tiled floor, then looked at Bekah to see if she had noticed me. Her laugh answered my question.

"Don't have a heart attack and die now, I'm not done with you yet," said Bekah.

I sniffed and answered, "And I'd hate my sudden and unfortunate death to be an inconvenience to you, Bek."

She smiled sweetly and sarcastically at me in response, then took off her shoes. She jumped when another clap of thunder hit, her shoes squeaking loudly as she caught herself on the wall. "Shut up," she said to me before I could even say anything, pointing her finger for emphasis. (EMPHASIS!!)

I threw my hands in the air and shook my head in concession. I took off my own shoes and my soaked shirt, setting my shirt aside to dry. Then I walked over to the main room and started to set up our makeshift bed.

Thunder roared as I spread out the blankets and pillows. Bekah came over to help me after a minute or so, now stripped down to her bra, her long, wet hair hanging down past the snaps on her bra. She leaned over as I went down to fix a corner, putting her wet cleavage square in my face. I laughed and looked up at her. "You do that again I'm going to rip that bra off and make the rest of those boobies wet."

She raised an eyebrow at me and smirked, standing back up slowly. "I'd like to see you try," murmured Bekah, walking over to the other side as she did. I was getting ready to reply when there was an especially bright flash of lighting followed by the lights going off simultaneously with a loud clap of thunder. I waited a moment to see if it'd come back, and when it didn't I sighed deeply.

"Well, shit," I said. Bekah made a sound of agreement, then I heard her sit down and let out a sigh of her own. I sat down beside her and let out a loud huff again, just to show my annoyance. "This day is just awesome," I said, turning to look at her.

"Maybe its not so bad," said Bekah, her voice sneaky.

"How so?"

I sensed movement followed by the snapping of her bra clasp. "At least now no one will be able to see us," said Rebekah, a clear smirk in her voice.

I grinned broadly and sat up straight. "Hope you don't mind a little rug burn!" I said, ambushing her with a kiss as I finished. Bekah let out a delighted giggle before returning my kiss eagerly, her lips moving in perfect unison with my own. I wrapped my arms around her slowly, our bare, wet chests pressing tightly against each other, and slowly eased her down to the ground.

Except that my pet rolled over at the last minute so she was on top. I barely noticed, completely lost in the movement of our mouths, the taste of her lips on mine, the feel of our tongues going in and out of each others mouths. I moved my large hands all along my pet's back, savoring the feel of her soft skin under my hands. My pet smiled again, leaning away to the point where we could still kiss but our chests were no longer tightly pressed together, and moved her hands onto my wrist, guiding my hands down to her waist. She let out a breathy laugh as she began grinding her crotch on my cock, teasing me through our clothes.

Our kiss continued, our mouths moving faster as our breath grew shorter. She continued to grind on me as I moved my hands along to the front of her pants, undoing the button and zipper. My pet gave me another hard grind before stopping, raising her crotch off me but leaning in close once again, our chests pressing hard against each other. I quickly got her pants down past her waist, followed immediately by her panties. I began rubbing my hands along the inside of her leg, careful not to touch her dampening pussy just yet.

We continued to kiss for another minute or two or three, before she slowly broke it, biting my lower lips gently as she moved her head away. She began to slowly move down my body, leaving a trail of kisses down my chest. I closed my eyes and let out a quiet sigh, both at her kisses and at the comfort of laying down. My pet smiled again as she reached my pants, undoing them hastily with her hands. She got them down to my knees, then slowly went back up to my underpants, bringing them down too, revealing my half-erect cock.

My pet let out another happy laugh as she began fondling my balls in her hand. She took her other hand and slid it down to her pussy, where I saw her first finger disappear. My pet continued to fondle my balls, now using her tongue and mouth to suck on them. I idly put my hand on the back of her head as she put my right nut in her mouth, sucking on it loudly as she fondled my other one. She looked up at me, her multi-colored eyes full of lust, and slowly released my nut, giving it a kiss as it exited.

By now my cock was rock hard from her ball-handling. She placed her tongue on my balls and slowly moved her tongue along my sack, then to the base of my shaft. She took her time going the length of my cock with her tongue, giving the tip of my cock a quick kiss of its own once she got there. Then my pet sat back up on her knees, her pussy hovering over my cock. I let her do all the work as she grabbed my cock and positioned it to the entrance of her pussy. Then she sat down, and the next thing I knew I was balls-deep, my pet letting out a little sigh as I fully entered her.

I placed my hands back on her hips as she slid back up my pole until only the tip of my cock was inside her. Then she slid all the way back down again, slower this time, letting her wet pussy squeeze my cock tightly as she slowly expanded. My pet let out a soft moan as I was balls-deep in her once again. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as she went back up, faster than before but just as sweet. The tip of my cock was all that was inside her as she began going down. Almost instantly I was fully inside my pet, but before I knew it I was only barely inside her. She went back down quickly, and so her pace quickened as she rode my 8' shaft.

I was lost in pleasure as my pet continued to ride me, her pace seeming to quicken with every bounce. Looking up, I saw the outline of my pet's chest, bouncing in perfect unison with her lower section and glistening even in the dark room. Thunder and lightning made their presence known, but I was too focused on my pet's pussy squeezing the life out of my cock for them to be anything but unimportant details.

My pet leaned down, our damp chests rubbing against each other as her hips moved. I moved my hands from her hips and slowly up her back, feeling her back muscles flex as she rode my cock. I kept my hands moving slowly up her back, gently moving my fingertips over it, until I reached her head. Putting one hand on the back of her head, I pushed her head down and our lips quickly met as we began to kiss passionately.

As we kissed, I felt my cock tingle, not completely satisfied with my pet's amazing cowgirl impression. So I decided to finally do some work, and as she was sliding down my cock I met her pussy with a thrust, the sound of my balls hitting her clit drowned out by the quick moan that escaped from my pet's mouth and into mine. We held our position, grinding against each others private parts, each of us teasing each other as much as enjoying the sensation. Finally I slid slowly out of her and back onto the floor, my pet going back up my cock with renewed vigor. As she began taking me inside her once again, I thrust my hips even harder inside of my pet.

We continued like this for what felt like hours, her riding met with thrusts of my own, while we kissed with an intense, almost animal-like passion. Soft moans kept escaping into the others mouth, the moans only seeming to make us try harder to please the other.

But once again, I felt my cock tingle, desiring for more. In our current position I couldn't fuck her very well, so I moved my hand onto her back and, my cock fully inside of her, rolled her over so I was on top, our lips finally parting from the movement. We each got comfortable, me taking the time to look at my pet's gorgeous glistening body as I ran my hands all over her.

Once my pet had stopped moving I began to fuck her as hard as I could, not wasting any time. My pet made beautiful sounds as I went in and out of her, her body moving just as beautifully with each thrust. As I moved my arm from underneath my pet, I felt her hands rest on top of my back, her nails digging gently into my skin. I grinned and fucked her harder.

Not much time passed before my pet's moans became more intense, and I knew she was close. For the first time I thought about my own orgasm, and realized that I was right on the edge, myself. I slowed down for a moment, letting both of our feelings reside, then quickly resumed my pummeling, only to be met almost instantly with loud moans from my pet.

"Sir," my pet said breathlessly, surprising me. "Sir, I need to cum. Can I cum Sir? Please let me cum Sir," she begged.

How could I say no? Not only did she sound fucking adorable begging to cum, she was so good in remembering to ask if she could cum. In all the commotion I'd forgotten myself that she wasn't allowed to cum without my permission.

"Cum for me, my pet," I said, my arms tensing in an attempt to hold off my own moment long enough for her to have hers. I closed my eyes and fucked her for all I was worth, and immediately my pet's body began to tense as she came, her juices covering my dick as it rested all the way inside her. My pet began to scream from her release, when I realized that we had neighbors connected to us now and it would be bad to get a complaint on the first night. So instantly, faster than I knew I could, I pulled my dick out of her and put it in her mouth, muffling her screaming. She opened her eyes, her gorgeous, odd colored eyes, and looked right at me, smiling. I couldn't hold it anymore and released my grip, cum shooting from my cock, filling my pet's mouth as her orgasm began to subside. Spurt after spurt of my sperm spewed from my cock, and it spoke to my pet's oral mastery that not a single drop ever escaped from her mouth.

I held my cock inside her mouth, the last remnants of my cum draining out of my cock, my pet using her tongue to make sure it all went to good use. I smiled down at her, moving a strand of hair from her eyes as I saw her cheeks cave in, sucking all the cum out of me as if my dick were a straw. She smiled back at me, our eyes meeting once again, and nothing else mattered for that moment.

Eventually, she eased my dick out of her mouth, giving it one last little lick on the tip before I moved away. She rolled over on her side, clearly expecting some after-sex cuddling, and I obliged, albeit making a point to trail my cock along her naked body as I laid down beside her. I pulled my pet close to me and held her, happy despite the power surge and no bed. As long as I had my pet, my Rebekah, nothing else really mattered.

"Thank you, Sir," whispered Rebekah, thanking me for her orgasm.

I kissed her cheek. "You're welcome, my pet."

It took a while, laying on the floor and all, but eventually we fell asleep, waking up to the daylight in our eyes and my dick pressing against her backside. She rolled over and looked me in the eye, smirking, and I grinned in reply. Time for round two..

THE END