Sir and the Girl: Welcome Home

Story Info
Evelyn is punished for disobedience.
1.3k words
4.08
23k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idleardor
idleardor
33 Followers

Characters are at least 18 years of age.

Thanks to Alex3010 for editing.

- - -

Evelyn heard Calvin unlock the door and practically skipped to the foyer to meet him.

"Hi-" The rest of her sentence died on her lips as she assessed the amount of trouble she was in.

Calvin wasn't smiling his usual devious grin. He looked tired, heavy. But he was on a mission, slamming the door behind him. As soon as he saw her, a number of expressions crossed his face. Lust and confusion, then annoyance. His brows furrowed in anger. Evelyn felt just as thrown off as Calvin looked. A wave of heat broke out over her as she watched him watch her. She couldn't think of what she'd done to deserve such a reaction. Which was why, when he took a step toward her, she took a step back. Calvin's eyes narrowed on her. His posture changed as he settled into a lower center of gravity, ready to lash out and snatch her. He took another step forward and she took another step back. Again and again and again. Evelyn's heart beat so hard she felt her entire body pulsing.

"Do I look like I'm in the mood to chase you?" he asked.

"N-no, Sir."

His words were clipped when he spoke. "Then what the fuck are you doing?"

Evelyn's knees locked as she froze in panic. She realized that Calvin was standing next to the chair she'd been next to when he'd come in. She'd been countering each of his steps with one of her own. Calvin walked the two steps it took to get her within arms length. He took a fistful of her hair in his left hand, yanking hard. Evelyn's howl of pain fell on deaf ears.

"What are you here for cunt?" He'd never called her that before. She felt goosebumps rise across her flesh. An undercurrent of lust flowed between them, despite his anger and her fear.

"Your pleasure, Sir."

"Then why have you displeased me?"

Evelyn craned her neck, wincing at the pain of her skull. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, Sir."

Calvin gave her a once over while his free hand traced the places his eyes passed over -- her lips, the dip of her collarbone where it met the straps of her dress, the swell of her breasts. He cupped her left breast, fingers pinching her nipple through the cotton fabric. Evelyn was panting by the time his eyes focused back on hers. Evelyn tried to press her thighs together. For a flash, she thought about how stupid that was, like having Calvin smell her arousal was the worst of her problems at the moment.

"You ruined my plans for tonight," he said, pinching harder. Discomfort. "I had such a shitty day and I was gonna come home and just -"

He twisted slowly, casually. Painfully. Evelyn tried pressing herself closer to him, but that didn't stop him from twisting harder. Evelyn opened her mouth to protest, but the look he gave her eliminated that option. 'Do it and see what happens,' he mentally dared her.

"Instead, I come through the door and see this." The look of disgust on his face countered the lust that seemed to be coming off of him in waves.

Evelyn felt his disapproval pulsing through her. Clothes. She was wearing clothes and she felt embarrassed, the way she would if she was naked out in public. This was so confusing - fighting those societal habits and triggers of shame drilled into her since birth.

Calvin tugged on Evelyn's twisted nipple and she finally cried out. He released his grasp on her and focused on calming down as he lead Evelyn to his bedroom. Even though he was furious that her disobedience had put a halt to his initial plan, it also gave him time to think. Until he'd opened that door he'd been set on taking all of his frustration out on her. He wanted to be more clear-headed. He wanted them to be more familiar, at least. Which is why he was somewhat grateful for the short walk.

As soon as they got to the doorway Calvin ordered her to take off her dress. Evelyn felt her fingers betraying her, shaking as she struggled to undo the buttons. Calvin raised an eyebrow in surprise as the fabric fell at her feet. No bra or underwear underneath.

"Kneel." Evelyn fell to her knees, hands clasped behind her head, eyes downcast. Calvin walked to his dresser, opening a drawer. Evelyn risked a peek, catching a glimpse of a wooden paddle before looking back at the floor. She took breath, focusing on the way her overheated skin felt against the cool, hard wood. Calvin's feet came into her line of sight.

"Lets review the rules that have been broken here. You had clothes on though we specifically agreed that you were going to be completely nude whenever you are in my home, correct?" His voice remained totally neutral, which, for Evelyn, was the worst part. The discussion before the punishment made her feel a weight of almost unbearable disappointment.

"Yes, Sir."

"You were not in your kneeling position when I came through the door, something else we agreed upon."

"Yes, Sir."

"And," he added with harsh emphasis, "I had to play that little game of cat and mouse with you on top of that? I think a spanking would be quite the appropriate punishment. Does that punishment seem fair?"

Evelyn felt her face burning. "Yes, Sir."

"Seeing as we haven't used the paddle before, I'm not going to set a specific number. We'll just see how it goes." He sat on the mahogany bench at the end of his bed, motioning for her to lay across his lap. She settled lengthwise on top of him with her stomach atop his knees. She grabbed the edge of the bench as he directed.

Evelyn gasped, the first strike was more surprising than painful. The four that followed definitely had more power behind them. "Ow." she growled on the fifth strike, gripping the end of the bench so hard her fingers cramped.

She shifted in Calvin's lap. As soon as she felt the slickness, sticky between her thighs, she froze.

Why? God why? This hurts so fucking much. Why am I so fucking wet?

Evelyn pressed her thighs together hoping to hide her arousal.

"Why am I doing this?" Calvin asked.

Evelyn squeezed her eyes shut to stop the tears, pressed her lips together to stop herself from screaming. When she didn't answer, she felt the paddle again.

Crack

The tears streamed down her face; her voice warbled as she spoke. "I was bad. I'm sorry."

Fwap

"Ow! Ow!" As the pain built, she pressed her thighs tighter together, her pussy throbbing. Evelyn's entire body fought to coil in on itself, while Calvin kept her flat.

Smack

She moaned, wiggling in his grasp.

"What are you doing, hmm?" He slid his hand over the curve of her ass, digging his fingers into the reddened cushion before sliding farther down. He didn't even reach her pussy before he felt her nectar on his fingers. "What is this? Are you enjoying this Evelyn?"

"No, Sir," she insisted, cringing as he dug his fingers into her flesh again. "No, I swear."

"This pussy juice all over my fingers suggests otherwise." He wiped his wet hand on her ass before striking her with the paddle.

Whap

Her toes curled as she tried to tuck her butt under. Calvin wrapped an arm over her waist, locking her in place.

ThwackFwopWhump

Evelyn cried so hard, she couldn't see Calvin through her tears. She curled up in Calvin's lap, the denim of his jeans rough against the tender welts on her ass.

"Breathe pet. You did so well."

"That really fucking hurt," she blubbered against his shirt. She felt Calvin chuckle against her.

"No shit." He tipped her chin up so that he could see her face, wiping her tears away with the back of his hand.

Evelyn reached to rub her ass.

"Don't you dare." Calvin's tone was biting -- a warning -- but when she looked up at him he was smiling. "You are something else, you know that? Your ass and that paddle are gonna become very familiar."

idleardor
idleardor
33 Followers