Sir and the Girl: Welcome Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idleardor
idleardor
33 Followers

"Play with your clit."

She reached between her thighs, using a finger to stroke her clit. Calvin fully unzipped his jeans, rubbing himself through his boxers. Evelyn had a love/hate relationship with his teasing. On one hand, she loved that Calvin was learning what she liked. On the other hand, he was using those weaknesses against her. He knew that just seeing his bulge through his jeans got her panties damp. And here he was being stingy with it.

"I didn't tell you to stop."

She'd been so preoccupied with his dick, she'd forgotten about herself. She went back to stroking, getting wetter as he pulled off his jeans and shirt, then his boxers, letting his cock spring free. Evelyn marvelled at the smooth skin, taut around the thick muscle beneath. He stroked himself slowly. It would take forever for him to come at that pace; if he thought that she was going to wait around for that, he had another thing coming. Evelyn felt the first tingles of an orgasm approaching. She locked eyes with Calvin, seeing her own lust reflecting in his eyes.

"Not yet," Calvin said, but she couldn't stop it. Her eyes slammed shut, while waves of pleasure rolled through her. Calvin snatched her hand away from her body, cutting her orgasm short. While she recovered, he moved to the bench, waiting.

Reluctantly, Evelyn crawled over to him, propping her body across his lap. Calvin rained twelve hard strikes down on her in succession. Her entire body was flushed with heat, but she was so drunk on endorphins the pain remained a secondary priority. She wanted to come again. She wanted Calvin to lose himself inside her.

"All fours," he said. While she got in position, she heard the rip of a condom wrapper. Calvin's weight settled against her butt, as he slowly sunk into her. Evelyn couldn't resist squeezing her pussy muscles, trying to suck him inside of her.

"You want this dick?" Calvin stopped pumping his hips. "Fuck yourself on it."

Evelyn let out a frustrated growl. He wanted her to work for it? Fine. But if he didn't think she was going to make him sweat, he had another thing coming. She fisted the sheets, rubbing against him, making sure to arch seductively. Hearing his tortured moan only egged her on. Gaining confidence, she switched tactics, bouncing against him. He dug his fingers into her hips, and she knew he was struggling to let her control the pace.

"You like the way I ride it?" Evelyn asked, feeling brave.

"Goddamn it, Evie, it feels so good. You look so good on my cock." He slapped her ass.

"But do you like it like this?" she asked, rolling her hips again. "Or like this?" She bounced against him. "Or like this?" She did a combination of both. Goosebumps rose all over her flesh as pulses of pleasure rocked her body.

"Motherfucker. That's it, Evie. Ride it." He fisted a hand in her hair, forcing her to arch, thrusting against her, hitting her spot even harder. Biting her bottom lip, she tried to stay quiet, but that just fueled the fire. She released her lip, tasting blood. Her arms started trembling, giving out under her, and Calvin followed, pressing her against the mattress. His hand slid between her and the mattress, finding her clit.

Evelyn struggled to breath, moaning as Calvin used her own pleasure against her. "Oh my god."

"No." Calvin's voice came through her cock-induced haze, but it didn't stop the pre-orgasmic tremble of her pussy. She felt it - the clarity of breath, of smell, the intense sensation of touch that meant she was about to come.

"Not yet. Wait for me."

Evelyn tried tuning those things out long enough to stave off her orgasm.

"Sir." The word escaped her lips as a staccato moan.

Calvin abandoned his measured strokes for wild thrusting. The sweat of her body mingled with his as he pounded into her. His voice was strained and rough against her neck. "Now. Come on, Evie. Get it, baby. Get it."

As Calvin pressed into her, stroking her clit, Evelyn submitted to the bliss engulfing her entire body. Her pussy seized around him, and Calvin bit her shoulder as his own orgasm worked through him.

Evelyn took deep, ragged breaths, steadily getting her breathing under control. Calvin seemed to be struggling with the same thing. As the endorphins started wearing off, soreness blossomed between Evelyn's thighs. She'd definitely need to take a painkiller later. At the moment, she was so sated and exhausted that she didn't care. She started to pull the sheets over herself, the sweat on her body already cooling. Calvin stopped her, dragging himself out of bed.

She closed her eyes, knowing that he was going to take off the condom and clean himself up. He returned with a small towel, taping her thigh. She parted her legs for him and he gently patted her clean. He planted soft kisses on the insides of her thighs before tossing the towel and flopping down next to her.

"Good?" he asked. Evelyn just nodded, eyes still closed. She felt drugged.

"Good," Calvin said, chuckling. He turned off the bedside lamp, and Evelyn quickly drifted off to sleep.

idleardor
idleardor
33 Followers
12