Sir Canada Ch. 02

Story Info
Behind the door.
1.9k words
4
5.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Fuzznfangs for her assistance in editing the story! Thank you!

*

She barely heard the click of the door opening over the thundering in her chest. She had literally thought of nothing else over the past three days. She hadn't slept the night before, and she had tried nibbling on the peanuts from the plane, but water was pretty much all she was able to keep down. She had not been able to think of anything else but him, to the point that she almost missed boarding the plane. If the mental distraction wasn't enough, her body felt like she was hooked to some kind of generator. There was an underlying never-ending hum that was likely to drive her over the edge.

The door swung open and he stood there. Oh, she wanted to launch herself onto him, but knew not to move until she was told. His shiny black dress shoes and black dress pants made her smile. He knew how seeing him dressed for work turned her on. It made her feel special that he dressed for her as she did for him.

He just stared. It really didn't seem real that she was there, kneeling in front of him. Meeting her was really risking everything, and yet there was no way he wouldn't be here. He had jerked off to, with, and for her for months. He would be sitting in traffic and realize that he was stroking his cock thinking about her. He would hear a certain accent on TV or in a movie and it would give him a little twinge. And now, now he had his sweet slut kneeling in front of him. He wanted to stretch it out, to do every single thing he had ever fantasized about doing to her, and he would. He just needed to get this very first time out of his system. He needed to make the uncontrollable lust controllable.

He stood there for so long. Not moving. Not speaking. She was starting to wonder if she did something wrong but then felt his hand gently grasp her chin. There was a subtle tug and she rose, her body following his silent command. Once she was standing, he grabbed her bags and turned to the side so that she could step past him into the room. She had only taken a couple of steps before he said, "Position." She immediately dropped back to her knees and assumed the position for him again.

He reached down and patted the back of her head, causing her to gasp.

"Good girl, K."

How she loved it when he said that to her. She felt the familiar pussy clench - the normal reaction to his praise. She felt rather than saw him walk around, stopping when he was in front of her. Her head still bent, she saw his jacket hit the floor.

"I have been looking forward to using you, K." She heard the sound of rustling before seeing his shirt land beside the jacket on the floor. "I still haven't decided how to begin," she heard him say over the sound of his belt unbuckling. He remained in front of her as he removed his shoes and socks. He moved a little closer. "Look at me, K."

She raised her head, her eyes moving up his legs, past his chest until she was looking him in the eye. For just a second, it felt like everything stopped. She was finally where she had imagined herself so many times. She wanted to remember every detail of this first time with him, but she was afraid that she wouldn't. All of her senses were in overload to the point she felt light headed. She was almost afraid for him to touch her; her skin felt so sensitive. He gave her a slight nod: his way of telling her to look down so that she could watch his hands as they unbuttoned then unzipped his pants. His eyes didn't leave her face, relishing the way she was so focused on seeing his cock. Lowering his pants and boxer briefs, he watched her tongue flick across her bottom lip before she bit down on her lip. She wasn't even aware that she was doing it.

Now naked, he knelt down behind her to whisper in her ear. "You are my fucking slut tonight, K. Do you understand? You are mine to use. I have waited so fucking long for this. You are going to do whatever I say, and please me any way I desire tonight."

Her pussy felt every single word; a clench, a bolt, a burst of wetness. "Yes, Sir. Whatever you want." Her agreement comes out as a whisper. "I want to do what you tell me to do, and what you have taught me to do."

He inhaled the scent of her hair before standing, the smell of cotton candy following him as he again moved directly in front of her. Bending down, he put a hand on each side of her head and slid his fingers into her soft curls. He tilted her head back and pressed his mouth against hers. His tongue found no resistance as it slipped between her lips. He kissed her deeply, intensely, pulling back then slapping her cheek before twisting her hair around his fist and jerking her head back. He licked his lips and tasted pineapple.

"Tell me, K, Knowing that you were coming to me, what have you been looking forward to most?"

She smiled up at him, not even needing to think about her response. "Your cock in my mouth." Her tongue traced first her top then her bottom lip, and again she was unaware of the action. "I can't wait to feel how heavy you'll be on my tongue. I want to know how it feels to have my lips stretched around you, to have your cock hit the back of my throat." She kept her hands on her thighs but stuck her tongue out. "Oh, please. Please, Sir. I can't wait to taste it."

She barely got the words out before he pulled her directly on to his cock. He didn't even care that he took her by surprise or that he didn't give her a chance to relax her throat. He had wanted to feel her throat around him for so long...

When he would go on cam for her and she had the freedom to talk, she could almost make him believe she was there with him; that it was her hand or her mouth on his dick; and now, now she was here and on her knees and begging for his cock. He pushed her head all the way down on him. He could feel her trying not to gag, and he held her there. God, she had said that she wanted to choke on him and now he knew she meant it. Even as he could tell she needed to breathe, she still didn't try to pull away. He could feel her tongue flicking out trying to reach his balls. He pulled her off of him by her hair, spit stringing out from her mouth to the head of his cock. She looked straight up at him, her mascara starting to run a little but she had a huge smile on her face, "More. I want more!"

He pulled her back on to him; this time he put a hand on each side of her head feeling her curls twist around his fingers and begun pulling her back and forth on him. His hips moved fast before he stopped and just held her head, still keeping himself buried in her throat. Her eyes are raised looking straight up at him. He saw the tears coming from her eyes just as he could see the smile in them as well.

"Oh, K, your throat is better than I imagined." He slowly pulled himself from her mouth but stopped before the head popped out and slid it back in. Then long smooth strong thrusts into her mouth before he held her tight and again started fucking her throat hard. They were both unconcerned about her comfort; the only thought she had was to please him. She tried to control her choking, but she didn't want to stop it completely. She knew that he wanted to hear her gag around him. He liked the way holding her on his cock seemed to make her drool more. With her eyes tearing, spit running out the side of her mouth, and her rosy lips stretched around the base of his cock, he thought she was beautiful.

He could tell it was time to let her breathe so he tightened his fist in her curls and pulled her off of him. God, she was looking straight up at him, a huge smile on her face, with her mouth open, and there were still some strings of spit attaching his dick to her tongue. Fuck, he had imagined cumming on her face so many times, but he has to fuck her.

His hand released her hair and slid to her jaw. He tugged her up into a standing position and from behind he slid his hands up from her hips all the way up her body, sliding one hand around front. He grabbed her by the throat, firmly but gently, then pulled her back against him.

"Do you know how long I have waited for this moment, K? How long I have waited to finally have you for my own, to be my slut, my good obedient little girl to use however I want?" The smile he gave her made her shiver. She could see the hunger in his eyes and she wanted to offer herself to him, but he didn't give her the chance.

He abruptly pushed her against the wall, pinning her hands above her head with one hand and with the other tugging up her dress and pushing her panties to the side. She leaned more into the wall, opening her stance wider and arching out her ass. She felt the head of his cock slide up and down her slit and then he reached around and wrapped his arm around her waist. Holding her tight against him he slid his hand down and found her clit with his middle finger. Both rubbing and applying pressure to her clit, he slid himself all the way into her. Finally balls deep, his hips started moving like a jackhammer. There was nothing soft or kind or gentle: he fucked her, her body shaking with the force.

Pretty much as soon as he sank himself in the first time, her pussy started clenching around his cock. She had been in such a state of arousal, so hyper sensitive, so eager to be used by him, that her orgasm was instantaneous. With his chest pressed against her back, he felt every twitch of her body, heard every whimper. He was finally with her, inside of her, when she came. He could feel her body vibrating both against and around him.

She felt him get even harder inside of her right before he pulled out and groaned, the warm wetness landing on her ass. She felt him dragging her backwards and they collapsed down on the bed, her dress still around her waist. He slid his cock back into her still twitching pussy, his head over her right shoulder and his hand between her legs.

He caught his breath first and laughed in her ear. "Good girl, K." He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and lifted them to her mouth. "That's my girl," he chuckled, sliding his fingers between her lips, her tongue snaking around them. "My pretty little dirty slut," he whispered in her ear. "Let's get you undressed so that I can decide how you should please me next."