Sir Gawain and the Green Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bewitched my wits," Gawain challenged.

"Are not all men so bewitched when confronted with a fair face, a full bosom, and shapely buttocks?" the enchantress purred. "Come Sir Gawain, even if you did not recognize my face and form for my own, it did not change the choices that brought you here. You accepted the Green Knight's challenge and came here in all supposed honor. But you too accepted his hospitality in Bertilak Hall and the conditions of it. You accepted my gifts and gave those gifts back to him, willingly. All but one... and with that one it was you, not I, who broke faith."

"It is truth," Sir Gawain sighed. "I broke faith. You have bested me."

"I have indeed," the enchantress through back her dark hair, proud in her nakedness and gloating in her victory, "and I will have my prize. Come, Sir Gawain, knight of Caerllion, and stand before me."

Gawain approached, his eyes drawn to the enchantress's gentle curves. He remembered the feeling of those curves under his hands, the taste of her breasts, the warmth of her mouth on his manhood and the silky wetness of her sex. She smiled at him, and he realized that in her uncanny way she knew his thoughts. She had always known. Lightly, she pulled at the stays of his clothes. Without questioning, Gawain pulled his tunic over his head and cast it aside. His boots and undertunic followed and he stood, naked and erect before the enchantress.

"Kneel," she commanded, and he knelt. She was a tall woman, and when he knelt the dark tangle of her sex presented before his face.

"Kiss me there," she commanded. Gawain leaned forward, kissing her nether-lips. Morgan moaned. Her fingers tangled in the young knights hair. "Yes, sir knight, kiss me. Lick me. Pleasure me."

Eagerly, Gawain obeyed her commands. His tongue slid between her silky folds, teasing and swirling over the hard bud of her desire. Morgan moaned and shuddered, urging him on with her words and her sighs. Slowly, she crumpled to lay among their discarded clothes, pulling Gawain down so his mouth continued to pleasure her.

Kneeling over her, Gawain felt firm hands seize his hips and remembered they were not alone. Bertilak, the Green Knight, knelt behind him now. His firm hands kneaded the flesh of the young knight's buttocks. Morgan gave a silky laugh as Bertilak spat once again, against Gawain's fundament. The immense knight's mighty member pressed against Gawain's back passage. The young knight moaned into the enchantress's soft flesh.

Slowly, tortuously, the Green Knight penetrated Sir Gawain. The young knight moaned and whimpered, redoubling his efforts to pleasure the enchantress while her champion thrust slowly and firmly into his backside.

Morgan's laughs and sighs mingled with the grunts of the Green Knight and the slaps of flesh against flesh. The crackling fire cast shadows of their mutual joining against the walls of the hall.

Finally, Moran le Fay shuddered and cried out in pleasure. A moment and a final brutal thrust later, the Green Knight's seed once again flooded Sir Gawain's bowels, and the young knight's own seed spilled among the scattered clothes.

The three of them fell together, a sweaty and pleased mass of naked flesh beside the warm fire.

"I am most pleased," Morgan la Fey purred.

"As am I," growled Bertilak the Green Knight.

"And I am most pleasantly bested," sighed Sir Gawain. "I welcome a defeat such as this."

"Share word of your defeat with your fellows, good sir knight," Morgan smiled, her fingers tangling in his hair. "It shall be a good tale."

"So it shall, lady," Sir Gawain agreed.