Sir Peter Longfellow & the Case of the Prude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,146 Followers

A twinkle glittered in Penelope's eyes as she sat up on the bed, letting the sheet fall aside. "Maybe we can work out a compromise, Uncle Peter. How would you and your handsome friend like to sample some young teen pussy?"

Nadlicker's hand reached for his crotch, always ready to try a new piece of ass, even one as worn out as young Penelope, as he moved toward the bed. Sir Peter grabbed the doctor's arm, restraining his friend.

"Penelope, your secret is safe with me. I only ask that you clean up and go home. Your parents are concerned and they deserve an explanation."

"Fuck them," Penelope continued, crawling toward Dr. Nadlicker on her hands and knees, her tongue tracing circles around her chapped lips. "After 48 hours of college penis, I could use some real man-dick." She ran her hands up and down her body, cupping her small breasts and pinching her stiff nipples, picking at the hardened jizz that coated her body in a yellowish film.

"You heard the young lady," Nadlicker interjected, infatuated with Penelope's long lean body and hauntingly beautiful, if pale and drawn face. "What's the harm in putting a final scoop of icing on this slice of cake?" the Doctor sighed as he unzipped his fly.

"That's what I'm talking about," Penelope squealed as Nadlicker pulled his pud from his trousers. "You must have been the big man on campus back in your day," Penelope giggled, lust evident in her blood shot eyes.

"I can't tell you what to do old friend," Sir Peter continued, "And you are of legal age, my dear. I won't stand between two consenting adults."

"I don't want you to stand between me and the handsome Doctor," Penelope purred, crawling between Nadlicker's legs to grasp his dangling appendage. "I want to be the one sandwiched between you two big studs. I want the Doctor's fat sausage crammed in my pussy from behind while you spear my throat with your tonsil-tickling tool. Don't pretend you don't want it either, I can see the lump in your pants."

Having made her case, Penelope attacked the Doctor's dingus, sucking, licking, and jerking his dick with surprising verve given her recent ultra marathon of sex. Conversation closed, her mouth reverted to its preferred usage.

"Holy shit," Nadlicker exhaled, "You simply must experience this girl's lips wrapped around your cock, Longfellow. She blows dick like a woman possessed!"

Sir Peter was revolted by the appearance of young Penelope, covered in crusty jizz, the hollow look of a heroin addict on her taut face. But he couldn't argue with the woody tenting in his slacks, something about this young girl had his dick dancing a jig. Clearly she was an addict, but smack wasn't her elixir; she craved cock. As she continued to devour Nadlicker's thick pole, Sir Peter could not resist stroking his raging boner through his wool trousers.

Penelope yanked Nadlicker's prick from her mouth and laughing, addressed Longfellow, "That's it old boy, jerk that big dick. Come on, Uncle Peter, show me your big, hard penis. Show poor, innocent Penelope Prude your prize prick."

Unable to resist the young vixen's wishes any longer, Longfellow unzipped his trousers and fished out his throbbing boner. With Nadlicker's tool stuffed back down her throat, Penelope curled her finger in a come hither motion, waving Sir Peter closer. As he approached the kneeling coed, she grabbed his balls and pulled him closer, his erect dick poking her cheek.

Again yanking Nadlicker's dick from her stretched throat, she looked up at Longfellow, a wicked twinkle in her eye. "I knew you couldn't resist me Uncle Peter. You've dreamed of sticking that big dick of yours in my tight little mouth since I was in junior high school. I always knew you were a closet pervert. When you stayed at our house during summers, I used to watch you masturbate through the keyhole in the bathroom door. Bet you were dreaming of my naked body while you spanked your big monkey, huh Uncle Peter?"

With that, she grabbed his tool at the root and jammed his hard cock into her mouth, the plum shaped head of his monster forcing a path down her well-lubed throat. As her eyes began to water, she bobbed off his rod, her tongue trailing a path of retreat along the underside of his dick. As his engorged head reentered her mouth, Penelope reversed course and forced several more inches down her well-practiced esophagus. Within seconds, she was literally face fucking his big boner, using the pre-cum leaking from his pipe to keep her face-pussy well lubed.

His cock no longer the center of attention, Nadlicker had switched positions and now had his head buried between Penelope's knees, the young girl literally sitting on his face as his tongue worked her pussy to a fevered pitch.

Without speaking, Penelope inched backwards, pulling Longfellow with her as she positioned her smoking cunt directly over Nadlicker's raised flagpole. Never taking Sir Peter's cock from her mouth, she lowered her twat firmly down onto the Doctor's dick, swallowing his massive girth in one slow, steady motion.

"Mother fucker," Nadlicker exclaimed as his thick prick stretched the young coed's cunt. "That's one fine piece of pussy."

Like a woman possessed, Penelope began bucking up and down on the Doctor's dick, breaking him like a rodeo bull, never once ignoring Sir Peter's throat missile lodged firmly in her gullet. To young Penelope, the men were secondary to the throbbing pieces of man-meat to which she was addicted, needing the tools buried in her throat and cunt to at least temporarily satiate her bottomless sexual desires.

Sir Peter had remained silent since unzipping his trousers, still conflicted over the fact his cock was now buried down the throat of his old college friend's daughter. But as he witnessed the pure sexual energy displayed by Penelope, he was genuinely in awe of her uninhibited, almost animalistic dedication to the art of sex.

Slowly rising to the occasion, Longfellow reached around Penelope's shoulders as she still bobbed on his erect pecker, and firmly grasped the back of her head in his strong hands. Pulling her towards his groin, he force-fed her hungry mouth every inch of cock that would fit down the skinny girl's throat. Rather than fight the fierce face fucking, Penelope grabbed Longfellow's ass and pulled his body toward her, eager to show the old fellow that she could handle anything he threw her way.

Together, Nadlicker and Longfellow ravaged the girl's twat and mouth, corking and uncorking foot after foot, yard after yard, and seemingly mile after mile of hard man-dick on Penelope's tortured body. The harder they fucked the young nympho, the louder she moaned and the more she begged.

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck my wet box you fat cocked old fart!! Drill my throat with your big jackhammer!!! Fuck me like the nasty tramp I am!!!!"

Damn, Sir Peter thought to himself, Penelope is one twisted little slut. With his low hanging balls literally bouncing off the Chancellor's daughter's chin, he could only chuckle trying to picture the look of shock and revulsion the Prudes would display if they could see their sweet, innocent Penelope now.

Penelope took complete control, lifting her thin body off of Nadlicker's thick stump, his dick making an audible pop as her pussy released its death grip, and turning to offer her tight ass to Longfellow's spit covered cock, so recently buried down her eager throat.

"Fuck me like a dog, Uncle Peter. Tickle my g-spot with your long baby maker."

As Sir Peter grasped her slight waist and positioned his tool at her well-worn hole, Penelope bent to the task of polishing Nadlicker's cunt juice covered pole, her frail hand unable to close completely around his meaty appendage.

Sir Peter intended to take it slow, inching his long length into her young box. Penelope had other ideas. With a sudden backward push, she forced Peter's pole ball deep into her insatiable cunt even as she stuffed Nadlicker's plump prick down her throat.

"This young lady is a real pro," Nadlicker exhaled, thoroughly enjoying the kinky proceedings.

Grinding her ass against Sir Peter, Penelope's body began to convulse in orgasmic bliss. Unable to speak due to the Doctor's fat gag, she nevertheless moaned and groaned feverishly, completely engrossed in the men's big cocks.

"I must agree, Doctor," Sir Peter replied. "The lessons she has learned at the hands of the Contessa Dispose are not going to waste. She would make any fraternity of college men proud to call her the house hosebag."

Now beyond the initial hesitations he felt fucking his good friend's daughter, Sir Peter began to bang the young waif with long, deep stokes. Sensing Longfellow was nearing ejaculation, Penelope pulled off Nadlicker's cock and announced, "I want you to shoot your seed deep in my pussy, Uncle Peter. I want to feel your spunk running down my legs all afternoon."

With his dick now free from her talented mouth, Nadlicker stroked it roughly, "Well my dear, where would you like my sticky load?"

"All over my face," Penelope purred, licking her lips in anticipation of his salty treat. "I know you want to come on my cute, young face, don't you old man?"

In response, Nadlicker grunted deeply and with a last jerk, erupted, shooting thick stringy cum all over Penelope's outstretched tongue. What she missed on the initial assault dripped back down onto the Doctor's dick and hairy belly, not to be missed by her exploring lips and hungry tongue.

Within seconds, Sir Peter unleashed his own eruption, deep in Penelope's pink pussy. Spurt after spurt coated the walls of her ravished box, each impact causing her body to quiver with ecstasy.

"Oh my goddddddd," Sir Peter exhaled, his dick continuing to convulse inside Penelope. "That was fucking brilliant."

A sly smile on her face, Penelope responded as she collapsed on the dirty mattress, "My parents always said I was gifted. Little do they know it is my libido that drives me; my pussy and mouth, the keys to my talent."

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Sir Peter replied, "I cannot argue, Ms. Penelope. You have a true passion for sex and a body more than capable of satisfying any man."

"Or woman," Penelope retorted. "Just ask the Contessa."

No longer surprised by Penelope, Sir Peter replied, "Indeed. Given my recent encounter with the fair Contessa, I expect you two make quite a match."

"Damn," Nadlicker interjected, still milking his deflated cock even as he gently slapped Penelope's cheek with his meat puppet. "Did I miss something at the Contessa's earlier?"

Chuckling, Sir Peter replied, "I presume you did OK over at the Phi Pheela Assa house, old boy?"

"You could say I doubled the fun," Nadlicker laughed.

Looking at his watch as he reached for his trousers, Sir Peter continued, "Snap, snap, good Doctor. If we hurry, we can still make the start of the game."

"Uncle Peter, I have not had such a good deep-dicking since returning home to Trafalgar. And Doctor, your fat cock stretched my pussy to new limits," yawned Penelope, curling up on the bed, Longfellow's sticky seed seeping from her ravaged pussy. "But if you men run across those rugby rapscallions, tell them their trophy is waiting with open legs for their victorious return."

"What about your parents?" Sir Peter enquired, zipping up his trousers and straightening his tie.

"You are right, Uncle Peter," Penelope whispered drowsily, already drifting off to sleep. "I should come clean with my poor, pathetic parental units. Tell them you found me and give them directions to the Rugby House game room. As Contessa preaches, a picture is worth a thousand words. Have them stop by this evening after the game. Perhaps witnessing their pride and joy getting gloriously gang-banged by the Rugby squad will dispel their misconceptions far better than I could hope to explain. I may be a naughty nympho, but I am still their daughter."

"I only hope your poor Mother's heart can take the trauma," Dr. Nadlicker joked.

"I prefer to think it will give them some new ideas," Sir Peter interjected. "A good orgy might loosen up that old hag of a Mom."

Sir Peter bent to kiss Penelope on the head, her light snoring indicating she had already drifted to sleep, no doubt exhausted from her non-stop 48-hour orgy.

"Nymphomania," Dr. Nadlicker whistled, as the two men made their way across campus toward the Rugby pitch. "There is a disease I would like to research further."

"Easy old boy," Sir Peter quipped. "We found the missing coed, I'm not ready to take on the case of the smiling dead doctor just yet."

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,146 Followers