Sir Phillips and Mollie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers

When she reached the gas station, she switched off the engine, and called him. "I'm here, Sir."

"Good. As the pump is filling your tank, I want you to inspect all four tires of your car by bending over to look closely at the treads. During at least one of those checks, take a selfie to show me later how you appeared doing this."

Her heart accelerated as she got out of the car and started filling its tank. Going to a rear tire, she bent over and felt her skirt rise up in back, exposing her cunt and butt plug. A flush of heat suffused her cheeks and neck as she imagined the view she was providing, and wondered if anyone was noticing. He hadn't said how long she'd have to hold the pose, so she quickly moved from tire to tire. While doing the third tire, her backside was pointed at the street, and she heard a loud screech of tires! She had no idea if she'd caused some driver to jam on his brakes, or if it was just a coincidence.

As she was inspecting the fourth and last tire, she held her arm out for a selfie. It happened that her ass was pointing at the attendant's booth at that moment. Later, when they examined the picture, they could see the attendant's dropped jaw and expression of surprise as he stared at her! Luckily, she was able to pay at the pump, and hadn't had to face him after that. She drove to her work.

After fifteen minutes or so, Mollie's nipples were aching, but she did her best to ignore the sensation. After twenty-five minutes, every time she reached for a piece of paper, her blouse rubbed on her tit, renewing the pain. She was having a hard time concentrating. At just over thirty minutes, she received a text from Sir Phillips, written in text shorthand, which she mentally translated.

"Go into the ladies room and remove your blouse. Take a closeup picture of your nipples. Then remove the clamps, taking selfies the moment each clamp is removed. After that, you can rub them until they feel better, and put your blouse back on."

Mollie hurried to the rest room. The stalls had doors with hooks on the inside. Quickly but carefully she took off her blouse, and hooked it on the door. She almost gasped aloud when she saw that the tips of her nipples had taken on a purplish hue. She recorded their appearance with her cell phone. Holding the phone out in front of herself in her left hand, she removed the clamp from her left nipple, snapping a picture at that same instant. The sudden pain weakened her knees, and almost made her cry out. Her hands trembled a little as she reached for her right tit. This removal's pain added to the first, and Mollie couldn't contain her groan of pain. She'd managed to get the picture though, and set down her cell phone so both her hands could rub and caress her throbbing tits. When he saw the images later, Sir Phillips was pleased to see the expressions of shocked agony on her face as she liberated each nipple.

When their pain abated, she pulled her blouse back on, and peeked from the stall. Luckily, no one else was in the room. She washed her hands, carefully patted cool water on her face, and returned to her desk, slipping the clamps into her purse.

Forty-five minutes later, she received another text message.

"It occurred to me that you probably secreted the clamps in your purse. Put them out in plain sight on your desk. If anyone asks what they are, text me how you handled your answer."

Mollie was sure her ears were crimson when she placed the nipple clamps on her desk. She prayed no one would be curious enough to ask. After a half an hour more, she got yet another text message.

"Go into the ladies room and strip completely. Bend over and pull the butt plug halfway out of your ass and get a picture of yourself like that. Then shove it back in, and dress again."

Sighing, Mollie got into a restroom stall and got naked. The way the butt plug was shaped, halfway out would result in a maximum stretch at her puckered opening. And she couldn't see it, so she had to take several pictures as she bent over, checking them and deleting them until she got a good one showing the plug half emerged from her ass. It was a relief to shove it all the way back in, she found.

She was kneeling, naked by the door, when Sir Phillips got home that evening. He inspected the fact that the butt plug was still lodged inside her ass, and checked the images on her cell phone. Pleased, his evening spanking was extra sensuous, arousing her, and edging her for a good twenty minutes. Mollie felt like she'd go crazy if she didn't cum soon. Finally, Sir Phillips yanked out the butt plug with one hand, while he finger-fucked her to such an orgasm that it felt like the top of her head flew off! After dinner, she went right into her cage for a well needed good night's sleep.

The next morning, Sir Phillips spanked her again, and got her to the simmering point. She wasn't allowed to cum without permission, so she was clinging hard to his ankle, struggling not to experience the orgasm that her body was demanding. But Sir Phillips stopped, and made her stand up while he locked her into a chastity belt! "You'll wear this until this evening. I have plans," was all he would say, mysteriously.

That evening, he took Mollie to the dungeon of the bondage club where he was a member. In front of some strangers there, he stripped her naked. Leaving the chastity belt on her, he gave her a shorter than normal evening spanking while people watched. "Now fix your hair into a ponytail, pet," he ordered, handing her a hair tie. As she did so, he removed the chastity belt. With her arms up by her head, revealing all her body to the onlookers, Mollie didn't know which was more humiliating - having them staring at her reddened ass, or having them looking at her dripping cunt.

Sir Phillips strapped leather cuffs with iron rings to Mollie's wrists and ankles, and slipped a black hood over her head. The front only had a hole for her nose, allowing her to breathe easily. The back had an open slit, with bands of Velcro. Her ponytail fit out through the rear opening, while the bands sealed the rest of the back firmly. Blind now, she held his hand as he led her to a platform, upon which was a mattress. Placing Mollie on her back, he secured her in a spreadeagled position. Extra ropes crossed her body just above and just below her tits. Another rope crossed at her hips. He tied loops of rope around her thighs, just above her knees and secured them so she was unable to move her knees inward at all.

In the darkness imposed by the hood, Mollie had never felt more vulnerable in her life. Naked and exposed, trussed up and unable to move, and knowing that people other than Sir Phillips were avidly drinking in this sight had her heart hammering in her chest. Her breath wheezed in and out of her nostrils. However, although this was humiliating, it was also extremely exciting. The pain and heat from her spanking had transformed into a heightened sensitivity throughout her body.

Mollie emitted a muffled gasp when she felt something cool and thick enter her pussy. It was definitely not a finger. She heard Sir Phillips voice. He must've been speaking close to her ear because the hood was dampening the sounds of the room. "I'm going to switch on this fucking machine, pet. It's going to fuck you while people wander by and watch. They're not allowed to touch your pussy, but they can press a hand held vibrator on your clit, if they feel like it. They can touch your tits, though." He paused. "Oh yes, one more thing. With this hood on, you can't very well beg for permission to cum. You have my permission to cum as much as you want."

As he switched on the machine, Mollie strained at the ropes as the thick dildo began pumping in and out of her wet, slippery cunt. It was a slow steady fuck. It went on and on, relentlessly. She had no idea about the passage of time. Her world contracted to awareness of her cunt, and the piston moving in and out, in and out, over and over. It was arousing, certainly, but the slow pace wasn't destined to make her cum very quickly. Time passed.

Mollie's head snapped up, instinctively trying to look down her body as a rapidly buzzing vibrator pressed against her clit. She could see nothing - the blackness remain complete, but she didn't need to see to react. In seconds, she gave a muffled shriek as the sudden stimulation pushed her over her edge. The mattress under her ass got wetter from her expelled cum juices. The dildo maintained its slow fucking pace.

More time passed. Mollie's body was tingling. Even though the slow pace of the dildo couldn't seem to make her orgasm, it was able to maintain her aftershocks after she'd had one. Suddenly her nipples were squeezed, either by one or two people. On one side, her nipple was then tugged and rolled erotically, while on the other side a long fingernail was gently scratching her areola and nipple. Mollie's head bounced on the mattress as her cunt muscles contracted on the pumping dildo, signaling another orgasmic release. The mattress got wetter.

More people may have come into the room, and gotten into the act. Her breasts were caressed, and the vibrator was applied to her clit at different angles and pressures - perhaps by different hands - taking her into one orgasm after another, some slight, some massive. Her body pressed against its many restraints as she tried to thrash atop the mattress. Sir Phillips watched, pleased to see his friends playing with his pet, and seeing her cumming so many times. After an evening like this, Mollie might beg him to be allowed to wear the chastity belt more often, but somehow, he doubted that.

After Mollie had been fucked and played with for more than ninety minutes in this manner, Sir Phillips saw that her climaxes were getting quite weak, indicating that she was becoming exhausted from so many releases. He had people step back, and leaned in close to her ear to say, "Just one more, pet. And then you're done for the evening. With that, he turned a knob on the machine and its speed increased prodigiously! It was now fucking her hard and fast! Mollie's head tilted back, pressing hard into the mattress as the dildo hammered her pussy tunnel. With a scream, easily audible through the hood, Mollie came hard on the fake cock, and then slumped, totally spent.

Sir Phillips switched off the device, and moved it free from her pussy. Accepting congratulations for having such a wonderful, lovely, and sexy submissive, he untied and uncuffed her. He removed the hood from Mollie, whose eyes were closed, and whose face was sweaty and showing exhaustion. He left her hair, now sweat soaked, in its ponytail and wrapped her in a warm blanket. Carrying her and her clothes to their car, he drove her home and helped her curl up in her cage for a well deserved sleep.

The next evening, however, a naked Mollie knelt by the door with a worried look on her face. When Sir Phillips arrived home, she greeted him with her customary, "Good evening, Sir." But there was something in her voice that made him look sharply at her.

"What's wrong, pet?"

Mollie was almost crying as she confessed, "Today at work, I was remembering what I experienced at the bondage club last night." She stopped speaking.

"Yes? Go on."

"Well, Sir. I got so turned on, thinking about it, that I went into the ladies' room, and I... and I... touched myself." Seeing the look of disappointment on his face, she quickly added, "But I didn't cum, Sir."

"You know that doesn't matter," he stated. "My rule is that you're not allowed to touch yourself or to cum without my permission. Am I right?"

She looked crestfallen. "Yes, Sir. You're right."

He took hold of the leash attached to her collar, saying, "Crawl behind me. We're going into the basement."

Mollie shivered, well aware of what was in store for her. But in her heart, she felt it only right that she be punished for her transgression. So she crawled meekly behind him to the basement door, and even down the steps.

"Stand up," he ordered. As she did so, she automatically held out her wrists, since this was not the first time that she was to receive such punishment. Sir Phillips attached the heavy steel punishment cuffs to her wrists and ankles, securing them with padlocks. The weight of the cuffs and locks further drove home the extent of her misdeed. He led her to the wall where steel chains were anchored near the ceiling and in the floor. Placing her to face the wall, he attached links from the chains to her wrists that would make her hold her arms up on either side of her head. He selected links from the floor chains that would keep her legs spread far apart.

From the cabinet where he kept his tools used for discipline, he selected a flogger with thin strands. He held the flogger momentarily between her face and the wall for two reasons. First, she would see the type of strands he'd be using, which would warn her what to expect. Second, it gave her the opportunity to kiss the flogger, indicating her acceptance.

That ritual performed, he proceeded to flog her upper back near her shoulder blades. He knew the blows must be painful, due to the thin red streaks appearing on her skin. He carefully avoided her lower back, to prevent any possible damage to her kidneys. He whipped the strands a little harder on her ass, since the flesh there could handle heavier strikes. Mollie grunted during this, twitching in her chains. But when the flogger strands slapped against her thighs, she cried out, and began weeping, since this area was so sensitive on her.

Satisfied that his flogging had created the desired effect, he put that instrument away, and pulled out a cane. This too he presented to Mollie's lips for the kiss of acceptance. She knew this would be more painful than the flogging. But with tears running down her cheeks, she whispered, "Ready, Sir."

Sir Phillips was pleased at her freely given acquiescence. "I'm going to give you four strokes of the cane, pet. You're allowed to cry and scream, but remember to count them, and to thank me."

He placed the cane in contact horizontally across her buttocks, giving her a clue as to where it would strike. Her flesh quivered nervously, anticipating the impact. Sometimes, the anticipation was worse than the action.

He flicked the cane smartly across her ass. Mollie jerked and screamed as the white-hot pain bloomed and radiated. Fresh tears sprang from her eyes, but she managed to choke out, "One. Thank you, Sir." A bright red welt formed.

His next strike was perhaps an inch above the first one. Again Mollie screamed and twisted against the wall. And again she counted and thanked him. The last two strikes of the cane were positioned an inch and 2 inches below the first one, respectively. Mollie's ass showed four red welts, almost perfectly parallel to one another.

Sir Phillips put away the cane, and pulled out some salve. He began gently dabbing the soothing ointment on Mollie, starting first with the cane welts on her buttocks. The salve would ensure that there would be no permanent scarring of her skin. His actions demonstrated how much he really cared for her, so words were not necessary. Nevertheless, as he soothed away her pain, he whispered, "There, there. It's all over now. You accepted your punishment like a good girl. I'm very proud of you." His gentle touch and soft words calmed her, and by the time he'd finished with her back and thighs, her tears were dried, and she was almost smiling.

"Do you feel better now, pet?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for disciplining me. But also thank you for soothing me so wonderfully, afterward. Your touch always arouses me."

He touched her intimate area, and his hand came away wet with her fragrant pussy juices. "So I see," he chuckled. "Well, I'd better do something about that."

Mollie shivered again, but this time with anticipated ecstasy.

He stepped away, removing his clothing. Turning her head, Mollie could see his cock was already almost fully erect, either from administering the discipline, or from caressing her with the salve. Perhaps from a mixture of both activities. He brought a small pillow, which he placed between her head and the wall, and gave her cheek a kiss as his hands stroked her back softly. Slipping those hands around the curve of her torso, he claimed her breasts, massaging them warmly, and felt her nipples respond, pressing into his palms. His erection nestled itself in the groove between her butt cheeks as he leaned close to whisper into her ear.

"I don't know whether to fuck your pussy or your ass, pet. They're both so delightful."

With the side of her head pressed against the pillow, she opened her other eye to look into his face. "I'd love it if you used both my holes, Sir. If that would please you."

"An excellent idea," he replied, laughing lightly. "I see my slut has fully recovered." With that, he slid his hands down the sides of her torso until he squeezed her hips. Briefly removing one hand, he used it to slip between her thighs and open her pussy lips. Guiding his dick, he felt the tip of it touch her wet hole.

Still chained to the wall, Mollie managed to tilt her pelvis, presenting it like a greedy little whore, begging to be fucked. The angle was perfect. Sir Phillips pushed his hips forward, and felt her hot honey pot open and cling to his cock as he entered her. Both of them sighed as they joined. When his cock was fully ensheathed, he paused, holding her hips, and pressing the front of his torso along her back. He kissed her neck passionately, and both of them felt his cock swell even more inside her pussy, which increased its rate of lubrication in response to that sensation.

Gripping Mollie's hips firmly now, Sir Phillips began fucking her with smooth thrusts, some short, and some so long that his dick almost came free. But her pussy gripped that swollen member as best it could, as if begging it never to leave. He held her hips out away from the wall, but as the intensity of his thrusts increased, her tits were often pushed forward enough that her nipples brushed the wall sensuously. Mollie was in heaven, being used like this. She loved being bound, helpless and vulnerable, and being fucked passionately.

Sir Phillips reached around Mollie's hip to diddle her clit, and wet his finger with her slippery juices. He smeared those juices on and around her ass hole, applying them again and again. Once that tiny puckered opening was wet and slick, he pressed his finger inward, wiggling it. Soon his finger was deep enough that he could feel his cock, still pumping in and out of her cunt. He was opening her for the ass fucking they both wanted.

With this double stimulation, Mollie soon felt the telltale tingling and ball of energy building in her core, signaling the potential onset of an orgasm. "Please, Sir, may I cum?" she begged with a voice hoarse with passion.

He rammed a second finger inside her dilating ass hole, and fucked her pussy hard, demanding, "Yes, cum! Cum, my insatiable fuck toy!"

Mollie came.

With a loud, keening cry of release, she bucked back onto his finger and cunt as much as the restraints would allow. Her cunt muscles rippled and dislodged enough fluids that his balls were drenched by their emergence. She moaned happily, savoring the feeling of his finger and dick inside her, with her orgasm coursing through her body. Her fists balled, and her toes curled from its intensity. Her writhing made her tits rub harder on the wall. She felt like she was on fire from the glowing ball of her climax energies.

As Mollie's rasping breaths quieted a little, signaling that the main wave of her orgasm was abating, Sir Phillips slipped his cock out of her cunt. Pulling his fingers free from her ass hole, he quickly pressed his glans, glistening and dripping with her juices and cum, against the still dilated opening. Pushing forward slowly, he felt his glans stretch and then penetrate her anal ring, gliding inward.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers