Sir Render's Sibling Rivalry Ch. 05

Story Info
Buying goods.
1.8k words
10.3k
10
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/24/2016
Created 03/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yghrt
yghrt
42 Followers

Chapter 5: Eating Out

Jennifer and Mindy lay in a pool of sweat and semen in Mindy's bed. The boys had gone downstairs, probably to start making copies of the video tape, and would be out of sexual action for some time to come. Jen helped her friend to her feet, both feeling a bit unstable from the hard fuckings they'd just endured, and walked her to the bathroom to wash up.

They dressed as Jennifer explained her plan to not only destroy the video tape and all copies but also to get sweet revenge on the boys. "Basically," she said, "we need to get them split into two groups and then turn them on each other. It can't be hard to do, boys their age are always turning on each other. Especially when there's a girl involved."

Mindy nodded quietly. She'd been thinking along very similar lines for a while but needed the opportunity to present itself for the plan to work. With Jennifer here, the opportunity was presenting itself nicely. They spent several minutes whispering their plans and then headed downstairs to lure the boys in two direction.

"Well, I guess I've been defiled so much today that it really doesn't matter anymore if that kid behind us sees me naked. I'd might as well get it over with and go find him." Mindy grinned to herself as she said this on her way toward the back door.

Jennifer made her way to the front room where the boys were sitting. "Go right ahead. Personally I've grown quite happy with these young cocks right here." She winked seductively at the two who'd been fucking her brains out half an hour before. They smiled broadly upon hearing of how wonderful they'd been.

"Well hold on there, sis," James called from the front room. "You ought to at least eat something before you go out. We ordered pizza. It'll be here any minute."

Mindy stopped and turned to face her brother. "Why did you order pizza? You don't have any money, do you?"

James shrugged. "Me and the guys got something together. I know the past couple of hours has been a little hard on you." The boys giggled at the pun. "And so we decided to pitch in and order pizza and show you things were alright now.

"What, you mean we're free of your little game now?" Mindy took a few steps closer.

"Well you'll have to ask the other guys. Really, I'm just here because I live here. They're the ones who dared me to get your top off so they could have some fun with you.

The doorbell rang. Rick was up to answer it.

"Well guys, what do you say?" Mindy asked, growing interested in the boys' sudden lack of interest. Maybe this was one of those "he rolled over and went right to sleep" things that women often complained about in their sex lives. They'd had their fun, about four times each, and now had lost interest in the game. They had won, or so they thought, and were now lounging around lazily as if nothing had ever happened.

Rick was talking with the pizza delivery man and saying "Sorry dude, we don't have any money."

"Then why did you order a pizza?" the guy asked, irritated.

James motioned for the pizza man to come into the house. "We've got your payment right here, man. Rick's just being a prick."

The pizza man looked to be about eighteen with long, untamed brown hair and emerald eyes that shone in the light of the room. Jennifer found him rather cute and smiled pleasantly.

James pushed a video cassette into the VCR saying "this is your payment. My sister and her friend, uncensored."

Mindy was stunned! She leapt into the living room and grabbed the remote control. She hit the stop button just as Mindy's lips were descending to her own huge breasts on the TV screen. The pizza man was noticeably shaken. He glanced to Mindy, eyes lingering on her enormous chest, and realized that it was indeed the same girl he'd just seen in the video.

"Please, just get out of here," Mindy snapped, but James shook his head from side to side.

"Now now sis, you ordered pizza and let this guy see you buck fucking naked and now you're just going to toss him out without even paying him? That seems awfully mean and rather illegal to me. Do you think Pablo out back would like what you're doing?" James sneered so wickedly that Mindy temporarily wondered if he'd become possessed by demons. "Now pay the man, not with money but with what you've got more than enough of."

"You wouldn't dare!" Mindy seethed.

"Oh, but I would. Not for me, you understand, but for the guys. And for poor Pablo whose only wish in the whole world is to be close to you. Right now, on your knees and pay the man. You too, Jen. He deserves a tip for coming all this way for no money." James grabbed the remote from Mindy's trembling hand and pressed the play button again. She watched herself shudder on television as her best friend's lips locked around her erect nipples and began slurping. She knew it was over, no bother fighting. She'd lost this round as well.

Mindy slowly sank to her knees on the living room carpet, unzipping the pizza man's fly as she descended. She reached in to fish out his quickly hardening cock and took it in her mouth. She slid rapidly up and down the shaft, then pulled it out and licked heavily all the way down the underside of his cock, sucked each of his balls into her mouth, then licked juicily back up to his head which she shoved deep into her mouth once more.

The sound of flash photography filled the room as Mindy gave an expert blowjob to the pizza delivery man, gently squeezing his balls with one hand while kneeding his ass with the other and slurping the head of his prick into her salivating mouth.

Jennifer slid down next to Mindy and together they licked up and down each side of the man's throbbing meat until he came with a shout, spraying semen into both of their hair. He composed himself and was escorted out the door. Mindy and Jennifer knelt on the floor where they had been, feeling humiliated but powerless to change it.

Not fifteen minutes after the pizza delivery man had left, there came a heavy knock at the door.

"Oh!" James exclaimed. "Did I forget to mention we're getting cable installed today? And we still have no money, so you know what that means, sis." Mindy sank back to her knees and waited for her humiliation to be over.

The cable guy was let in, a wide, greasy man with dark brown hair and a thick mustache. He eyed the two naked girls on the floor suspiciously as James took him aside.

"Alright," James said, "I am the one who arranged to get free cable through a contact at school. But my sister and her friend don't know this is supposed to be free, so I think we can arrange to let you get something in return for your hard work and putting your neck on the line."

"You mean?" the man pointed his thumb over his shoulder toward the front room.

"Yes, I mean we'll let you watch them play with each other while you install the cable and then, if you're very good and don't touch them until we say so, you can fuck one or the other of them. But only if you play along completely." The cable guy nodded, licking his lips anxiously.

"Decisions decisions," he muttered as he returned to the front room.

"Okay girls," James said cheerily, "I want you both on the couch with your legs spread. Don't worry, Al here won't touch you unless we tell him to, and we're not gonna do that unless you don't play along nicely.

Mindy and Jennifer sank onto the couch and slowly spread their legs apart about six inches at the knees. Al watched from across the room, sporting a noticeabl erection. He got to work drilling through the baseboard of the outer wall and running a black coax cable through, never taking his eyes off the two pretty young girls for more than thirty seconds.

"I think our cable installer needs a little more encouragement in order to not charge us for getting cable," Matt pointed out. "You two, start rubbing each other's pussies and kissing. I wanna hear juicy lips and tongues wrapping around each other."

Al thought he'd died and gone to cable installer heaven. He'd had some interesting customers for free cable hookups before, but watching this buxom blonde beauty and her little lavendar-haired friend finger-fuck each other while deep kissing, it was just so much better than anything before. His hard-on was getting painful as he watched the nymphs make out on the sofa.

He eventually managed to finish the install and demanded payment. James shrugged and said that his sister would have to pay for it because he couldn't. And besides, he was too young to legally sign up for cable.

Rick had an idea on how to fix the problem. He brought in the video camera once more and instructed his two favorite fuck toys to lie on top of each other on the coffee table, grinding their pussies together while giving Al a two-way blowjob. Al agreed that he could waive the large fee for that form of payment, and the girls were grudgingly coaxed onto the table, Mindy on top with her huge tits crushing down onto Jennifer's small chest.

Al released his cock, a hefty six incher, and began fucking Mindy's sweet, moist mouth. She wept slightly as his tool slid into the back of her mouth and almost made her gag with each stroke. Meanwhile, Jennifer had taken his balls into her mouth and was gently licking and sucking his swelling nads with juicy suction.

Rick walked around the scene, capturing it from every angle. He hoped the little camcorder's microphone was sensitive enough to get the full moist sound of the girls' expert cock sucking.

Al commented that he was about to lose his load, so Rick zoomed in for a closeup and told Mindy not to swallow any of it, but to take it all in her mouth and then let it dribble from her lips into Jennifer's mouth, then to kiss deeply, smearing the cum all over both of their lips. Mindy complied, puckering up to suck all of Al's seed into her mouth, then as he pulled away she dropped her face down to stare into Jen's eyes. Jen shut her eyes quickly and slowly opened her mouth, feeling the hot, sticky cum drip from her best friend's lips and tongue.

Then their mouths were sealed in a deep, passionate, tongue-probing kiss. It was surprisingly good to Jennifer's sex addled mind. She generously shared the cum, collecting it on her tongue and shoving it back into Mindy's mouth. Mindy did likewise, until the wad of cum was so full of both of their saliva that they couldn't keep swapping it. Jennifer drank it all down with a whimpering moan.

yghrt
yghrt
42 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Busty mom is hypnotised and fucked hard by her son's friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filthy old Principal Pulaski A hot young socialite takes a job as a Principal's assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Massaged by a Nerd The story of how a few innocent massages went too far.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Trapped and Fucked Pt. 01 Elizabeth gets tricked, trapped, and fucked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories