Sir Rufus And His Milk Maid

Story Info
A servant falls in love with a knight.
1.5k words
4.04
36.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Rufus owned a castle with a deep moat and high battlements. His wife had never let him see her naked body. She would raise her shift in bed to give him access to the lower half of her body but would not strip. So he dreamed of other girls.

His brother told of how his wife came to bed completely bare and behaved shamelessly. The knight envied him. He wanted more sex but there were no female servants in the castle because only men could defend the castle.

To encourage his wife's intimacy, Lord Rufus kept his body clean. He bathed in a hot tub each evening and got a servant to scrub his back. One day, as the servant was bending over the tub, the knight sensed a girlish expression on young man's face. Puzzled, he stroked his cheek and found it smooth. His eye sharpened and he told the servant to remove his shirt. The servant stood still and blushed. Lord Rufus insisted.

The servant, having no choice, slowly removed his shirt. This revealed breasts which had been bound flat. He told the servant to undress. The figure of a slender but beautiful girl appeared. The knight questioned the girl. Her name was Eleonore. She had been a milk maid but had fallen in love with a male servant and dressed as a boy so that they could live together in the castle. Eleonore begged Rufus to allow the arrangement to continue. He gazed at her nubile body for a while. Then he spoke:

'If you do everything I tell you, yes'.

Her eyes opened wide. She froze like a statue, her legs slightly apart, her pubic hair quivering and a blush spreading across her breasts. She was silent. Rufus stared. The tension grew. The flickering light from the crackling fire caressed the girl's body.

'Well?' he asked.

'Yes my lord' she whispered, her eyes on the stone floor.

Rufus stepped out of the bath and told Eleonore to get in. She had never been in hot water before and did as she was bidden. He told her to wash. She enjoyed it. Then he told her to stand facing the fire. It was hot and she shut her eyes. Rufus stood behind her steaming body and inhaled her scent. As she dried he began to explore her body with his hands in a way he had never done to his wife.

The girl tensed and shut her eyes. He stroked her cheek. Her lips were slightly open and he slipped a thumb into her mouth. It was soft and warm. 'Suck' he said. She did this. His cupped her breasts from behind. They were soft and sumptuous. He squeezed and there was no response. He pinched her nipples. She flinched and the nipples hardened. He slid his hands over her bottom.

Then he told her to lie on the rug in front of the fire. She lay with her legs straight. He raised her knees, opened them and gazed at her sex. It was moist with a red bud gleaming like a jewel amidst her pubic hair. Rufus could wait no longer. His member was as hard as his sword and he drove it into her.

The girl gasped. Her eyes bulged. But she kept her word and did nothing to stop him. Soon satisfied, he told her to dress and to come back the next day at the same time. Their bathing fell into a routine and after washing he had his way with her. Eleonore was more accommodating than his wife but no more responsive. She did everything he told her but nothing of her own.

Rufus thought about her when hunting in the woods. The motion of the horse stirred his cock and he yearned for the girl, wanting to arouse her as he was himself aroused. Riding in the forest with her would have been a thrill. Crossing the drawbridge and entering the castle bailey, he saw that a cartload of stores had arrived from Normandy. It included barrels of wine and flagons of olive oil. This gave him ideas.

In the evening, after the bathing, he sat in his great chair after getting out of the bath and drank a goblet of red wine. After watching Eleonore bathe he told her to lie across his knees. He rested a hand on her naked bottom and felt his cock harden. She was passive and unresponsive, which caused a moment of annoyance. On impulse, he smacked her bum. She cried out but then held her tongue. He did it again and, when it glowed red, he poured olive oil over it and began to rub. Slowly, he felt her relax.

He worked his fingers into the crack between her bum cheeks. Touching her anus he felt it tighten. He softened his touch and gently circled the opening. She twitched and began to shift her position. When settled, her legs were further apart, offering her sex to him. His oily hands caressed her cunt. It was engorged. She tipped her glowing bottom to give him full access to her sex.

Delighted, he poured more oil onto his hands and began to work it into the slit. She purred and wriggled. He stroked with a feather-light touch and began to feel a bump growing on the far side of her love hole. It was her precious jewel. As his finger circled again, stroking the bump and tickling playfully, her warm love juice oozed onto his legs. Her bottom was now moving rhythmically. He loved the sight but paused. She kept wriggling.

He pressed the side of his hand firmly against her cunt and held it still. She became restless, pushing and rubbing his hand, her bum rising and falling like bellows. Her breaths became gasps. Then she squealed and attempted to push his hand away. He held it firm and she melted to a simper of surrender. He laid her on the furs in front of the fire and they made love, for love it now was.

A week later she was kneeling beside the steaming water and rubbing his back. He told her to undress and enter the water with him. Sitting face to face they cleaned each other with oil. He squeezed her breasts as though milking them. Her eyes melted with lust and longing. She gasped. He tucked her feet behind his back and explored her open cunt with both hands, taking each lip between his fingers.

She held his balls and rubbed his shaft with her thumbs, caressing it with extreme gentleness. Afraid he would come too soon, he told her to step out of the water. They dried in front of the blazing fire and he settled into his great chair and they shared a cup of deep red wine. She knelt before the fire dutifully, her breasts glistening as she swung hair to let it dry.

Standing at last, with her nipples erect, she walked to the chair and laid herself meekly across his lap. He smacked her as usual and oiled her as usual, delighted to see the burning cheeks of her bum opening like a smile. As he rubbed oil into her anus she purred like a cat. The muscles relaxed and opened. He slipped his thumb into the warm hole. She groaned with excitement.

Rufus then stretched his forefinger round to her clitoris. The effect was amazing. It was like playing a musical instrument. Moving his thumb and finger led to wriggles, twitches, sighs, gasps, groans. Then a cry. Then sobs.

He let her rest and gently rubbed more oil into her body, loving the noises she made and enjoying the slipperiness of the oil and her juices. She pushed her breasts onto his hard cock. He slid her round to kneel between his legs and cupped her slippery breasts. She held up her hands and he poured oil onto them.

Putting the head of his cock between her lips she cupped his balls and began to stroke his shaft with a soft turning and twisting rhythm. He felt her nipples harden in the palms of his hands. She pushed her breasts into his hands. Saliva began to drip wantonly from her lips. Her tongue went round and round his glans. Wondrously, she made him groan and gasp as helplessly as when he made her come.

Elenore smooched his shaft with caressing lips, her hands on the cold stone floor. When she lifted them once more to his balls and shaft, the coldness was both soothing and exhilarating. The speed of her massage increased and this was the trigger which fired the gun. He shot his sperm uncontrollably into her mouth.

Delighted, Elenore sucked and swallowed to milk each drop from him. This done, she became motionless. He lifted her like a baby and lay beside her on the fireside rug, curling into her back. They dozed and awoke first to find him lying on his back.

Crouching over his body like a frog, Elenore began to suck his balls as she had once sucked his thumb. His cock stirred and grew. He woke up, kissed her, told her he loved her and put fingers in both her holes. She writhed with delight and sucked his cock while holding his balls in her slippery hands. This set the pattern for a winter of joyful love and lust.