Sir’s Open Letter

Story Info
SirCarl's Open Letter to slaves and subs.
1.7k words
4.16
13.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

Girl I am interested in talking with you. I have been looking for a live-in female slave who is looking for, needs, and wants a strong Dom/Master, who is a disciplinarian that can and will put you in your proper place while giving you that wonderful feeling of being surrounded by your Master's loving, caring, and protective arms.

If you have recognized your submissiveness over the last few years, but have known that it has been a part of you that has been in denial all of your life, we should talk.

If you know in your heart that without this type of relationship in your life you feel (like many well-worn phrases): lost, out of focus, rudderless, frustrated, lonely, and truly unloved, we should talk.

Are you sexually submissive? Are your thoughts too naughty to tell even your closest friends? Do you secretly yearn to submit to a Man and to be told what to do? Do you sometimes think about being bound, helpless, and about giving up control to someone who will cherish your submission and bring you pleasure beyond your wildest imagination? Do you know, in the deep recesses of your mind, that you are only happy when you are pleasing a man, sexually, him enjoying your pain or humiliation, or just seeing the smile and contentment on His face in your presence? If so, we should talk.

I am looking for that missing piece, the submissive woman, I can be completely and totally myself with. Where we can be at an intensity level far beyond what we both may have yet experienced. A real time-shared relationship of getting to know and enjoy each other on every level. If you want a soul mate that provides peace, tranquility, serenity, love, guidance, discipline, and passion, I maybe that man.

Do you want a strong, dominant man to take hold of the reins of your life? Do you desire to be blindfolded, with your legs spread wide open and bound to the bedposts? To have your hair pulled while I had my wicked way with your body, riding you hard and spanking your bare bottom as I see fit. If so, we should be talking.

My ideal match is someone who would offer all of herself without any hesitation. Her tight ass, luscious wet pussy, and full-lipped mouth, would be mine for the taking. Whenever, however, and wherever I want. If I woke her up in the middle of the night, she wouldn't complain if I had My wicked way with her and unleashed My energy between her thighs, because part of her attraction to Me would be my unrestrained, animalistic desire for her. If so, we should be talking.

If you are a strong woman, who needs an even stronger Man, that is caring, consistent, dominant, and present in your life, to fill the hunger deep inside of you for a Master who is experienced, adroit in His ideas and techniques, while being demanding, strict and capable of abundantly understanding of your needs and wants, we should already be talking.

You will need for Me to be strong, consistent and strict in My discipline, willing not only to establish rules, but fully prepared to spend the time to enforce them. As a work in progress there so many things to learn, so much to experience, so many laughs to share, believing that no matter how hard the fall or how high the flight, your Master is there to share it all. You, with all of your heart, believe that control does not merely exist when your Master is present, but is something that fills your thoughts, heart and life even when you are apart from Me. You realize that I always hold you, whether you are at My feet or a thousand miles away. Out of sight, on your part, does not mean out of mind.

The woman I am looking for is open-minded, while knowing that she needs and prefers a man is who the Man. She has gotten to the point in life that wimpy submissive men absolutely disgust her and do not offer a real loving and happy future. She will want to connect deeply with a Man who seeks an intensely meaningful long-term bond with a woman, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and sexually. I do not fear intimacy I welcome it. She will long to lay her head on My broad chest, lean on My strong shoulders, knowing that I want her to be there and would not have it any other way. I am going to choose a slave that has the capability, craving, class, and maturity to meet my needs and desires, and who wants to grow with Me. I will never settle or stop exploring her or myself and will always be looking for ways to deepen the limits and bond of the relationship to find deeper pleasure and intimacy, including out of the bedroom. She will prefer to live a D/s life privately, but pervasively; that is not just in the bedroom.

She is, and has been, seeking a Man with whom she can grow, develop, flourish, and explore the outermost limits of her sexuality. She takes pride in offering her all to her loving Man, anytime, anywhere, and is so proud that He wants ONLY her in a long-term-relationship. Her natural character drives her too effortlessly strive to make her Man proud of her, in either public or private. She will unashamedly put her Dom/Master as the center of her life as I make her the center of mine. I will always want, need, and desire to know your feelings while making decisions about us. She will be graceful, charming, soft-spoken and well modulated while being the complete lady in public and like Caesar's wife, beyond reproach. She will be smart, experienced, loyal, considerate, and capable of great intensity, compassion, and understanding. As a mature slave/submissive, you should believe that you have a lot to offer the right Master. Maturity, life experiences and an open mind and heart offer Him your unique perspective on life and its relationships. With the right skill sets, you can provide the abilities to be your Master's social secretary/hostess, His PDA/ Blackberry, household manager, gofer and masseuse while knowing there is great pleasure to be found in being His nurse, His confident, His peace of mind, His entertainment, His slut, and His pet.

You should want and need a Man who will cherish, love, respect, use your bondage, discipline, and protect you with absolute safety and security, and set limits for your behavior and attitudes. You should have a deep need for a Man to love you so much that he will discipline you for exceeding those limits rather than to let it pass and let the relationship drift apart. You deeply want your Man to assist and encourage you to express yourself so that you could be as unorthodox as you might wish with His permission. Your Man will instill absolute confidence that you would never have too ever fear ridicule or embarrassment about your preferences and activities with your loving protective partner. You should need to want to please Me, not just obey Me, and know that I have your best interests at heart when I make decisions that involve you or us. My presence and power comes from knowing who and what I am.

In short, I am a Man who has an extremely wide range of interests, tastes, abilities, and curiosity. Contrary to popular politically correct thinking, I am not in the least apologetic for being a loving Renaissance man. I understand and wholly accept my role as Master, spiritual leader of the home, protector, and positive moral example. My nature and presence will always be clear, as will be the pleasure and completeness of your role as a woman. I will provide the home in which you can, and will, relax without anxieties, and be shielded physically and emotionally from the world. Your sole purpose is your Master, and other people in the world will not have the opportunity to abuse you.

I enjoy cuddling more than spanking. I like the tender moments as much as having her on her knees before Me. I am not "on" every moment of every day. I am both sweet and firm. I would both hug her as well as slap her ass.

I believe that a Dom/sub relationship is actually one of equals, with the sub providing her absolute trust, love, and her affection to her Master, and the Master earning that trust by being scrupulously careful to provide a safe, secure, loving, and comfortable environment. I'm firm but fair, find humor in most things, and don't take myself too seriously (apart of course in looking after my slave!)

I am firmly convinced that submissive women are more intelligent than most. Submissive women understand how the world operates and most especially with the male/female dynamic. She understands it is not about what she can achieve, it is about the combined power of her Master and her inner strength. She has a wonderful knowledge of how to create intense devotion and love from her Master.

I am not a rich Man by some standards. On the other hand, I am not considered "poor" either. I am a Man of character and class.

I must say several other things. I am a Man who hates three things, liars, cheats, and thieves. I will not tolerate any lies, and omissions are considered lies by me. You will always be completely truthful with me. I, in turn, will be the same way with you. We should grow to be not only lovers and friends, but confidants also; I am into respect, love, harmony, and passion.

If you are in a position where you need a tranquil home environment, and able and willing to make the move here, with companionship, affection, service, guidance, discipline, love, and protection, contact Me. I am a sincere, goodhearted, devoted, honest person.

This area is safe, secure, tranquil, and I would enjoy the company of a loving devoted slave. Here you could be at peace and start serving in a loving trusting long-term relationship. You could have a home now if you are interested and we decide to move ahead. We all need some "structure" in our lives with reason and purpose, even if it is only to each other.

I am an older dwm, age 66. I am drug free and want you to be the same. If you need your Dom, "Daddy Dom," or Master, to protect, love, care, discipline, and fully use you, write to Me sending photos, a full description of yourself and then let's talk promptly.

Regards,

SirCarl

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers