Sir, Yes Ma'am!

Story Info
Mya gets down an dirty with her favorite bartender.
3.7k words
4.38
20.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
172 Followers

Running side by side with her squadron, her breath came easily where most would be breathing much heavier, even though they were in tip-top condition. Chanting the cadence along with them as they neared the start line from earlier, she prepared to call them to heel as they drew closer and closer. Calling the order, she let them fall out of formation as the run was what they always ended P.T with. It was a tradition, somewhat, to go out every Friday after they finished their team workout, so as they headed back to the main gym, they discussed which bar they'd choose to present themselves to this week.

"Why not head over towards B-Novas?"

"Awww, Vargas, you just wanna see if those twins are there again. You're so adorable." She piped up, patting his shoulder as they obligatory ragging session began from the other guys. "I like B-Novas though, we can go there again, definitely."

"Aww, LC, you just wanna flirt with those cute little bartenders again." She'd never understand why they always assumed she was a lesbian but since it kept them from hitting on her, she'd hold her tongue and let them think what they wanted. Yes, sometimes she fed into their thoughts but it was because she was a young, attractive woman that she knew they'd go for it they thought she was anything other than a lesbian.

"Oh absolutely, they're funny though!" And she meant it, the girls had been funny but she hadn't been flirting, though the guy's definition of flirting was severely askew in her opinion. But who had really caught her attention was the man who had popped out of an office to check on his tenders before disappearing back into his man-cave. His smile was very warm when he talked to the bartenders and the one time he had laughed, his eyes had lit up as if a blue-flamed bonfire had been sparked within their sky blue depths.

When they were all cleaned up and back in their off duty fatigues, they checked out at the front gate and headed into town. Mya was the only one lucky enough to find a decent parking spot so instead of waiting outside she headed into the bar and surveyed the room before choosing a corner booth close to what had to be the office. Sliding in, she rested back against the seat while she waited for the guys. Taking the blue camo jacket off, she laid it behind her and smiled when her team marched through the door a few moments later. Lifting her hand, she rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand and laid the other along the back of the booth. Laughing as they all piled in around her, she looked up as a waitress followed them over. Ordering the first round on her, she sat back and listened to them banter back and forth, occasionally joining in as she nursed her beer.

"Hey guys, just checkin' on ya'll personally. Is there anything I can get you guys? Oh...and for the lovely lady, I apologize sweetheart."

"No, you're fine. A round of shots on Vargas over here, he'll need it if his two twin friends don't show up soon."

This drew a laugh from him and she found herself smiling a little brighter than usual though no one noticed as they started picking on Vargas once more. "I'll get that round out her for ya then, I'll be right back." He tapped the edge of the table before heading off to the bar once more. Nudging the guys on her left, she excused herself to go to the bathroom, leaving the men to their own devices though she was sure that meant sizing up all the women in the entire bar. On her way out, she finished drying her palms against the thighs of her fatigues and as she pushed the door open slowly, it hit something and a few seconds later she heard the shatter of glasses and the strength of a curse. "Fucking shit."

Peeking around the side of the door, she frowned as she saw him knelt down as he pulled a towel from his back pocket. Moving across from him, she knelt down and started picking the glass up to set it on the tray. When he tried to protest, she gave him a firm glance and kept cleaning it up, after all, she was the one who caused the whole debacle. Picking the tray up, she took it to the bar and set it down on the end of it. Hearing him stand, she smiled and slid onto a stool as he moved to stand across from her on the other side of the bar. "Thanks miss..."

"No miss, it's just Mya but don't let the boys hear that, I'll never hear the end of it."

"Yeah, they seem like the razzling type."

"Oh yeah. How much do I owe you for the glasses and waste tequila?"

"Oh, nah. It's fine, you don't have to. I have a lot of glasses, more than I'll ever use."

"Well, then I guess you'll just be getting a hefty tip. And don't you even complain, that's an order." She cracked a smile and reached over the bar to grab a shot glass, leaning against the bar top to do so. Hearing a cat call behind her, she shot a glare at the boys. "If you're gunna mock a dying cat, feel free to go outside. I'm sure there's some alley-cats out back for you to sing with."

"Ooo touchy-touchy, LC."

"Shut it, Garcia."

"Yes Sir!" A laugh escaped them and she rolled her eyes as she turned back to the bar.

"Anyways, you know my name...but I don't know yours."

"Oh, Aleksandr. It's nice to meet you Mya, officially."

"Likewise. So, since I'm here and you're right there, you think I can get a vodka cranberry with a shot of green apple on the side?"

"Course you can but it's on the house and that's an order." He gave her a wink before turning to fix her requests, leaving her with a cheeky little grin on her full lips as he presented her with a perfect view of his backside. Admiring not only the lower part of his body, the strength of his shoulders would have been enough to make her mouth water if he'd been shirtless, though she was pretty sure everything about him would make her mouth water once uncovered; not that she'd get the chance, she wasn't that lucky in her personal life. Perking a brow up when he set four glasses in front of her, she looked up at him quizzically for a moment until he picked up one of the glasses for himself.

"Thought tenders weren't allowed to drink the merchandise?"

"Well, I'm not a regular bartender. I own the joint, princess, I can have a drink whenever I want."

"Princess, huh? What makes you bold enough to dare to use that one on a girl like me?"

He leaned closer over the bar, his glass dangling between them by his thumb and forefinger. Picking her glass up, she mimicked his pose and smirked when it put them only a few inches apart.

"Because beneath that touch, badass exterior you know you deserve to be treated like one. A princess, I mean. Even with your hair pulled and slicked back...you're gorgeous."

"I'd love to know how many drinks you've had tonight, Mr. Aleksandr."

He downed the glass of vodka and followed it up with the shot of green apple flavoring, smirking as it went down with a harshness he didn't expect. "Only one, Miss Mya. Scouts honor."

"You were a scout huh? That's cute." Downing the flavoring first and then the cranberry vodka, she let it mix together before swallowing it, smiling when he nodded when it finally made sense. Hearing laughter, she glanced back at the booth to see four of her six team members with girls in their laps. Two got up, waved at her and left with a single blonde which made her brow arch.

"I'm not going back over there."

"Good. That means you can help entertain me...If you'd like."

Pausing, she thought about it and showed off a very rare, true smile before nodding. "I suppose but only if you'll do the same for me."

"It'd be my pleasure."

-X-X-X-

She ended up outlasting everyone, not just her team and even though she'd only had a handful of drinks over the course of the night, when he offered to drive her home she gladly accepted the offer. She'd collect her Jeep tomorrow after the drinks wore off.

Helping him lock up for the night, she smiled and followed him down the sidewalk to the parking lot on the side of the building. Leaning against the side of his truck, she waited patiently as he unlocked her door and surprised her by holding it open for her. Touching his arm subtly as she climbed into the cab, she smiled warmly and thanked him quietly. Closing the door, she leaned across the bench seat and unlocked his door from the inside, setting up slowly as he eased into the driver's seat. "You know...my group thinks I'm into women..but if I was I definitely wouldn't be here with you right now. Definitely not."

"Wait...why would they think you're a lesbian?"

"Because they don't know what true flirting is and I don't really pick up guys when we go out at the end of the week. I talk to a lot of girls though and it keeps them in line on base. They don't have the idea, 'Oh..I can hit on her.' "

"So you let them think that. I can understand that but I'm glad you're not."

"Oh? Why?" She tilted her head and looked at him as he drove, moving slightly closer as he focused intently on the road in front of them. Laying her arm along the back of the seat, she trailed her fingertips along the back of his neck which pulled his eyes across the cab to her for a brief moment. Offering up a slight smile, when he returned it she bit the corner of her lip nervously. "So..please tell me you don't bat for the other team..." This drew a laugh from him which made her stomach tighten with a light clench of desire.

"No sweetheart, I definitely bat for your team, to use your own wording, which was cute, really."

"So if I did this..." She paused and slid over to the middle of the seat, brushing the edge of her nail along the shell of his ear. Leaning in, she followed the trail her finger had previously taken with the tip of an agile tongue. Whispering, she lowered her voice, grinning when it came out a little more husky and sultry than usual. "Would you object?"

He stifled a moan and gripped the wheel a little tighter than before, his knuckles turning white as the pressure increased as she teased his ear. Tilting his head as she continued down the side of his neck when he didn't immediately object, he finally let out the moan as she nipped his collarbone. Taking one hand from the wheel, he dropped it to her thigh and squeezed it firmly, the bulge in his trousers swelling as she turned him on more and more as the seconds ticked by.

"Do you?" He shook his head and as he soared through an intersection, her hand moved from the seat to his lap, deftly unfastening his slacks before delving into the dark fabric to expose him to not only the cool air but also the firm grip of her soft hand. Reveling in the sound of his moan of enjoyment, she smirked and leaned down to brush plump lips across the hard tip of his cock before he could even realize what she was doing. Holding the base of his shaft, she squeezed rhythmically as her tongue danced out along the underside of his head, teasing the ultra-sensitive spot right where the crown merged with the thickness of his shaft. She liked hearing the little sounds as they got caught in his throat a second before actually escaping, her lips teasingly kissing down to the top of her fingers before continuing up the other side of him. Hearing him moan her name raggedly, she tilted her head and glanced up at him briefly before turning her attention back to the task at hand. (Or rather, mouth.)

Parting nude lips, she took the very tip of him into the heated cavern of her mouth, her lips pressing firmly against the ridges beneath the crown as she lavished him with slow, firm strokes of a subtly wicked tongue. Feeling his hand fist in the bun at the nape of her neck, she moaned around him and sucked in a harsh breath through her nose as the truck was jerked off to the side of the road and roughly bumped over a handful of potholes before being slammed into park. "Fucking...Jesus..." Silence surrounded them as the engine was killed, her hand gently massaging his inner thigh as he tightened his hand in her hair after pulling it down out of the bun she'd had it in. Feeling him lift his hips up against her, she moaned lightly and let him thrust a little deeper as she used the brief moment his hips were lifted to pull his slacks down as much as possible. Working her hand in beneath the fabric, she cupped his scrotum and gently massaged his balls, rolling them between her fingers as he groaned appreciatively. Hearing him murmur her name, she took him steadily deeper until he nudged the back of her throat. Purring around the thick length of him, she angled her head just a fraction and plunged down until very hard inch was conceal within the darkest, hottest recesses of her throat.

"Ohfuckkkkkkkk...Mya.." His sounds of pleasure made her work her mouth around him even more, her tongue teasing the sensitive veins along the underside of his shaft. Beginning to move her mouth along his cock, whenever she reached the very tip of him she rolled her tongue playfully against the underside of his head before using the silky bottom of her tongue along the small, highly sensitive groove in the tip of his crown. Feeling him pull her up from him by her hair, she pouted heavily until his lips crashed into hers, her lips parting as his tongue swept out to war with hers. Moaning quietly, she sat as close as she could get as his hands dropped to hurriedly unfasten her fatigues. Lifting her hips, she pulled from the kiss and pushed them down, kicking them off as well as her boots. Hearing fabric ripping, she gasped as he snatched the ruined lace from the width of her hips. Just the strength of his hands along her hips was enough to make a moan well up and catch in the back of her throat, his touch guiding her into his lap even as he caressed the widths of her thighs. Sinking down into his lap, she automatically rolled her hips against his, her fingers cupped against one side of his shaft to press him against desire sodden folds.

She liked watching as the lust for her played across his features, his eyes darkening as his mood changed from needy to lust-driven hunger. Feeling the slight bite of his nails against her sides, the pad of her index finger traced back and forth across his lips, gently teasing them as her other hand finally pressed the tip of his cock between her nether lips. Doing so slowly, just to tease the both of them as much as possible, she gasped as he finally sank into her, the grip of his hands pulling her down each and every inch making her cry out softly. Matching her cry of pleasure with a deep moan from the depths of his sternum, the fact that she could take all nine, thick inches of him amazed him to no end. No one else had done that, not without pain on the woman's part.

Giving her body a few moments to adjust, she rocked her hips against his slowly, clenching and unclenching around him rhythmically even as he lifted his hips to grind into her. Gasping softly, she leaned back against the steering wheel and angled her hips just right against him, her fingers curling around the bottom edge of his shirt to snatch it from his muscle bound frame as quickly and easily as she could. Leaning forward immediately, she covered the incredibly wide trail of his collarbone slowly, taking her time as he tried to urge her none-too-subtly to begin riding him. The harsh lifts and grinds of his strong hips into hers had her choking back moan after moan as she slowly began to obey his silent command. But see, she didn't just ride him. She rode him, much like a cowboy (or in her case, a cowgirl,) would ride a rodeo bull; as hard as possible and hanging on as tightly as she dared as the ride of her life began.

Nude nails dragged along the smooth skin of his sides, fingertips tracing the 'V' of his hipbones even as her own rolled heavily into his every time their bodies collided in a crash of heated flesh. Mid-withdrawal, the position changed within the savage beat of a heart, one leg brought up and folded over a wide shoulder while the other lay draped around his hip. "Alek...hmmm..Just..fuck! like that!" Half way through the moan for more it took on a slightly authoritative tone but it wasn't intentional. Crying out again as he began to piston into her like a finely tuned machine built to give her pleasure, her body instinctually rippled around his as if to beg him not to leave her so barren and bereft.

To watch the play of muscle beneath his skin as he worked above and against her was a sight she hadn't realized she'd missed. Reaching behind her to grip the arm rest of the door, her nails dug in hard enough to leave permanent marks though it's not as if they'd be noticed. Taking a page from her book, he experimented with slow rolls of his hips whenever he ground his pelvis into hers, his hands massaging the perfectly sized handfuls of her pierced breasts. He'd never thought piercings could be so hot but the sight of them topping the perfect mounds like candy made his mouth water. Forgetting her leg was curled over the thickness of his should, he leaned in and enveloped a silver topped rosebud behind his lips, his five o'clock shadow teasingly scraping along the sensitive underside of her breast. Her moans and mewls of complete and utter pleasure fueled his hunger for her, his body working into overdrive until his muscles felt like they were screaming at him to stop (or at least slow down, neither of which he'd do.)

Moans weren't the only sound falling from her lips now. No, now they were joined by hungry mewls of bliss and the occasional whimper of need that had become so strong that it felt like she was on fire. Crying out as he dragged the delicate pebble of flesh between his teeth, she clenched around him as tightly as she was able to. Every time he pulled from her grasping depths it felt like he was turning her inside out which only made her orgasm approach faster. He could tell she was getting close and he had a superhuman need to make her climax as strong as it could ever be. "So..c..close! Mmmfuckkkk! Yes! Harder...Fuck m..me harder...Alek!"

"Mmmm sir, yes ma'am!" A lust filled smirk tinted his lips, the feel of her body spasming around him ensuring that he was only a fraction of a second behind her when she exploded with a harsh scream a handful of minutes later. Burying himself to the hilt within her, he coated every inch of her cunt with his seed, filling her up with what felt like biggest load of his entire life. Brushing her hair back from where it had fallen onto her cheeks, he laid his head on her chest, the sound of her rapid heartbeat and ragged breathing letting him know he'd been the best he could ever have been. Letting out a soft moan, her hands became soft as they found his shoulder, her eyes closed as they laid their and recovered for what like forever.

Eventually they did have to break apart and get dress in the cramped cab of the truck and when they reached her house another ten minutes later, she leaned over and kiss him deeply. "I'll have to drop by to see you more often..." She grinned and nipped his lip before getting out and rounding the front of the truck. Hearing him call her name, she paused and looked back at him, a smirk coming across her lips to match the one on his.

"You better. That's an order."

A laugh bubbled up before she could stifle it, the blues of her eyes catching the light from the streetlight just right. "Sir, yes, Sir!" Grinning, she waved as he pulled away before disappearing into her house.

-X-X-X- Two Days Later -X-X-X-

Donning what she deemed as civilian clothes, she smoothed the skirt along the curves of her hips and looked in the mirror, daring herself to unbutton another button to show off a hint of cleavage. Brushing the loose curls of silver-blonde hair over her shoulders, she picked up her purse and headed out the door before she could change her mind. It wasn't often that she dressed up and did her hair and make-up, so when she did, she made sure it was for something that was worthy of it. Upon arriving, she parked two spots down from the truck she recognized as his and headed inside, trying very hard not to stumble in the four inch heels that had only been worn once before. Spotting him behind the bar, she sauntered right on down to where he was, sat down and tapped the bar top lightly.

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
172 Followers
12