SirBuckles Ch. 1

Story Info
Sir Buckles rescues the Dragon MoreGar.
1.6k words
3.84
37.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANiceGuy
ANiceGuy
49 Followers

Everyone in this story is older than 18, well maybe except for the guest Cobra They don’t live that long but in Cobra years it’s 18. Of course Sir Buckles is older than dirt.

* * * * *

Sir Buckles huffed and puffed as the young wench bounced up and down on his "Short sword" as the wench liked to call his cock. …and it really wasn’t all that short at 6 inches he thought. The little wenches never complained unless he forgot to give then enough shilling. They sure liked those shillings.

"Oh Sir Buckles your huge "Short Sword" is so big in me." Lucy wench moaned loudly knowing that was always good for some extra shillings. She bounced up and down going faster and faster hoping to get him off quickly so she could spend the rest of the night with her friend Julie. Sir Buckles paid well and didn’t have a whole lot of stamina. As she bounced she hoped his little cock didn’t come out like last time. She hadn’t known how long it had been out of her when she felt done there and realized it had slipped out. She had to remember to quit day dreaming about Julie so much when she was doing Sir Buckles. (Gum hadn’t been discovered yet so that method of passing time was out.)

"Oh yeah, Oh yeah," Sir Buckles moaned as he neared orgasm.

"Oh yeah baby, give it to me shoot it in my mouth!" Lucy called out as she moved quickly off him and got her mouth ready to take his seed. He gave her a pretty good load and she swallowed most of it.

Sitting on the bed Sir Buckles got his money purse out of the drawer and gave the wench a few shillings. She kept her hand out for more of course, they all did and she HAD moaned loudly noticing how big he was. He gave her a few more shillings and then lay back in bed. Sex always tired him out. What better sleeping potion.

As soon as he began snoring a minute later Lucy went over and opened the closet door and let Knave Shadow out. He was there on the orders of Sir Buckles just in case he needed any Knavely duties done. As usual Lucy got on the bed on her knees next to the sleeping Knight and let Knave Shadow do her with his "long ten inch sword". This one she could feel and she let Shadow know.

"Oh God yes, fuck me with your huge, big, knavely boner!!" Lucy moaned through her teeth as loud as she dared so as not to wake Sir Buckles. After an hour more of bed fun Lucy left the Knight and his Knave and headed for Julie’s to share her pussy’s treasures with Julie who loved eating Lucy’s recently fucked pussy.

The next morning Sir Buckles was just sitting down to his usual breakfast of mushed oats and insect bits (it was so hard to get good oats) when he heard the front bell chime announcing an arrival. Only the kings messengers dared ring at this hour of the morning. Well maybe not just the messengers. He had told that cute little wench Lucy and her friend at the Bull Frog inn that she could stop by today to watch him practice jousting. He knew how watching a joust always brought out the lust in a young girls heart. Of course the shillings he gave her for bringing out the lust in his loins might have something to do with her interest too.

As he grew older (and of course wiser) the girls seemed to more interested in shillings than they used to be but no matter, now he had more shillings to give them.

"Sir Buckles the kings messenger has left you this message." His faith full servant Castor said handing him a letter from the king.

‘Darn the king never sends me personal letters unless he wants me to fight for him or move the stables.’ Thought Sir Buckles. The wind changed direction twice a year in Camulot in spring and fall. When it was coming from the west in the spring and summer the stables were on the east side of the castle. When the wind was coming from the East in the fall the stable was moved to west side of the castle. It was almost fall so the king probably was reminding him of that chore he thought. The last knight that failed in that chore had been beheaded so it was a very important chore. Besides he would gain some very good fertilizer for his hemp fields in the north forty.

Dear Sir Buckles, As you know I have the highest reguard for your nightly abilities. It has come to my attentions that the Dragon MoreGar who lives in the north forest and protects us from the flying bats of Amadora has been kidnapped by the forest trolls. They demand one million farthings or ten shillings (trolls were never good at math) to let us have him back. The money isn’t that much but if we let them get away with it they will kept doing it and it is such a pain. Those darn bats make a mess of our cricket matches you know. Please take care of this matter for me."

PS Sir Good Foot will take care of the stables this year. That’s the least I can do for you for doing this most odious chore.

‘Well at least the king knows how much I hate dragon breath.’ Thought Sir Buckles.

That very afternoon Sir Buckles and his entourage left for the north forest. After a few days journey they arrived at the edge of the forest. Sir Buckles suited up and sheathing his 8 foot long sword rode into the forest on Big Buck his favorite Dragon rescuing mount. The forest was only a small forest so it didn’t take him long to get to the center where the Tolls hide out was located. Standing at the entrance he rolled a boulder inside the cave to trip the trip wire dumping the bucket of Dragon dung on the floor. They always did that trick and the boulder always worked. Using his sword he scoped the dragon dung out of the cave and flung it as far away as he could. Dragon dung was as odious as a dragons breath so far away was good.

Sniffing as he entered he kept going towards the direction of the strongest brimstone smell. Yes dragon breath was quite odious. Suddenly as he turned a corner he was confronted with a huge room filled with nasty short evil looking trolls Hundreds of them, thousands of them maybe. He had surprised them. They had expected the smell of Dragon dung to give him away. Quickly he pulled out his sword and holding it out a foot off the ground began to spin around and around as he advanced toward them. The Trolls knew the drill they ran as fast as they could into cubby holes and tiny caves out of reach. The sword flashed sparks as it bounced off rocks and that made the trolls run even faster. As Sir Buckles fell to the floor in the center of the Trolls great hall when dizziness over came him he tried to remember which cave he had come through. Yes he remembered now the last time he had done this rescue it had been the door with the star over it that had gotten him out!

As he headed out again after a brief rest he quickly found the way to the dragon from the strength of the brimstone odor.

Suddenly as he rounded a corner there was a beautiful site ahead of him. Standing in front of him in a floor length white dress with the required Damsel In Distress white pointed hat set with shimmering diamonds was the prettiest maiden he had ever seen. There was a couple of differences from the usual maidens attire. The dress was open from just above her belly button in a vee that showed her shaved pussy and sexy legs!!! And the top instead of showing cleavage showed her huge tits completely.

"Oh Sir Buckles I’m so glad you have arrived. All that evil dragon wants to do all day is eat my pussy! His tongue is so rough. You have know idea how bad that is for my tender princess skin. Come here and let me kiss you before you go kill that nasty dragon!"

Quick as a flash Sir Buckles pulled out his sword and sliced off the head of the maiden. As her head hit the floor it and her body began to melt. Well not really melt more like change back into the being that she really had been. They princess became a huge dead Cobra!!! The open dress had alerted him. No real princess would openly display her body like that, not to a knight she didn’t know! Besides Dragons have a terrible tendency to breath fire when they get excited. Not many girls had their pussy’s eaten more than once by a dragon.

Finding the dragon around the next corner asleep he bonked it over the head with the handle end of his sword. He unhooked the clip around the dragons diamond collar (a present from the king). Making sure he had knocked the dragon totally senseless he grabbed the dragon by the snout and began hauling it back down the hall. Although the dragon weighted several tons the slime on its belly made it easy to pull along.

As he got to the main room he knew the hard part was almost over now all he had to do was get the dragon above ground and head for home.

Looking for the cave with a star above it he knew the dammed trolls had tricked him again. ALL of the caves had stars over them!!! This was going to take a little longer than he expected!

To Be Continued...

ANiceGuy
ANiceGuy
49 Followers