Siren Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touche
touche
25 Followers

I turned slowly so I was facing away from him. He took the material in his hands and slid it down so that it fell at my feet. He steadied my hip while I stepped away from them. I caught the waist with my toes and flicked them out of the way.

"Leigh you've got an amazing ass. I noticed it right away when we were headed your way in the bar." His hands traced delicate paths of erotic sensation across the bare globes of my ass, before he turned me around. "I'll never understand why women wear thongs, but God bless whoever invented them." The tiny scrap of black lace hardly covered my bare mound. I felt the soft hairs of his goatee brush my thighs as his mouth closed over the lace covered flesh. The heat he created was almost unbearable. His tongue was talented indeed as he snaked his way beneath the material to tease the moist heat there.

"Oh shit, Johnathon." I moaned grabbing the edge of the desk. Hooking his thumbs under the straps of my panties he slid the damp scrap down my hips, dragging his nails lightly over my flesh. Pushing his desk chair out of the way he grabbed me by the waist and set me on the desk. I leaned back against the wall as he pressed my legs apart.

"Hold on tight little girl, you ain't seen nothing yet." Johnathon said before his hot mouth connected with my pussy. His tongue darted out making tiny circles on my already excited flesh. The soft hairs on his goatee rubbed over my skin like thousands of tiny fingers sending shivers of delight through me. I ran my hands through Johnathon's hair as his mouth worked its magic on my mound. Every couple of licks he would tug gently on my clit, sending pre-orgasmic shockwaves into the pit of my stomach.

"Oh god, holy fuck, don't stop!" I murmured as he pushed me closer to my climax. He continued to alternate between fast or slow licks and the deliciously evil tugs on my clit. I lost track of time as I was lost in the vast sea of sensation. I sat there with my head pressed against the wall as Johnathon performed some of the most amazing oral I've ever had. He would take me to the brink of explosion and then pull back. Each time I got close it got more intense, each time he backed off I grew more frustrated. I groaned out my frustration the last time he pulled away. But I shouldn't have, as he breathed out a stream of moist heated air across my super sensitive clit. I was tossed over the rail and sank blissfully into the dark depths of an enormous orgasm. I cried out loudly, beyond caring that someone could have heard us.

"Now that is more like it." Johnathon whispered in my ear as he slid his shaft deep into my waiting pussy. I cried out again as a second orgasm ripped through me simply from his entry. I turned my head to meet his mouth, my lips parted allowing him entry. Our tongues mated mimicking the motions our bodies enjoyed. He teased me mercilessly, nipping here, tasting there as his lips traced a path from my lips down my neck to nuzzle the tender flesh on my collar bone.

"Oh god, Johnathon. I'm on fire." I whispered.

"Wrap your legs around my waist and hang on." He said as he placed my arms around his neck. I did as he asked and clasped my legs around his trim waist. Placing his hand against the wall behind me he pushed up and turned. He walked us over to the bed, with me still impaled on his cock. Talk about a wild ride! I was on the verge of another climax when he reached the queen mattress. I expected him to lay me down and continue what we started but he surprised me by sitting down on the edge of the bed. I unhooked my legs and sat basically on my knees. He leaned backwards, leaving me riding him cowgirl. "You're show now, Siren."

I sat still for a moment as he looked at me. I raised a finger indicating I needed a minute. I watched amused as he opened his mouth to say something, but only a low moan came out. He thought I was resting but I was merely waiting a second to begin caressing his cock with the muscles in my pussy. I smirked at him as his eyes rolled back as he enjoyed my special talent. I wasn't moving anything except the inner walls of my sheath. His head snapped up to look at me.

"Shit, what the fuck, how are you doing that." He asked brokenly

"My secret. Cool huh?" I asked as I applied a little more pressure. I took his hands in mine and placed them on my full breasts. Not needing any hints he began to knead the soft supple flesh, brushing his finger tips across my standing nipples.

We laid there joined together neither of us moving more than a single part of our bodies. His fingers caressed my breasts and my pussy hugged his cock.

"Siren, I can't take this much longer. I wanna fuck you bad." Johnathon said tugging at my excited nips. I leaned forward to press a kiss to his lips.

"Then what are you waiting for, Captain. This is your boat, take what you want?" I said with a teasing wink.

"Remember you said that." He said as he rolled us over. I was confused as he pulled out.

"Roll over, and on your knees." I did as he asked and looked back at him from over my shoulder.

"Like this?" I asked coyly

"Just like that." He said with a sharp tap on my cheek. He climbed on the bed behind me and slid his shaft once again deep into my pussy. I crossed my arms in front of me and rested my head upon them. Doing this cause my pussy to tilt upwards just a little more causing us both to moan with the sensation. Johnathon rode my ass hard and I enjoyed every jarring thrust. This go-around was faster and a little rougher, but it was just as pleasurable. I slid one of my hands from under my head and reached down to rub my clit. "That's it Siren, keep rubbing it, I want you to cum, screaming, again for me." He said as he continued to fuck me.

His words spurred me on as I sent my fingers speeding over my clit. "Oh god I...fuck, almost there."

"Keep going, I'm right behind you. Holy fuck." He said amazed as I slid a finger deep inside my pussy alongside his shaft. The extra girth forced my climax to explode, causing my pussy to contract around us both. Johnathon's climax followed mine by mere seconds. I actually felt his cum spurting deep into my pussy. We both trembled as our orgasms subside. Gingerly I withdrew my finger, I turned so he could watch me as I slid the finger, slick with our juices, into my mouth and sucked the fluids off. "Holy fuck." He said as his shaft twitched and released another gush of cum. Leaning down over my back he rolled us over so that we lay spooned together on the bed.

"Fuck that was intense." I told him. I arched my back to stretch a little. My ass pressed deeper against his hips and I felt his cock stir back to life in my sheath. "Did you pop something earlier?" I teased him looking over my shoulder.

"Scout's honor, the only help I had tonight was a beer and some Jack. The rest has been all you Siren."

"Tired?" He asked as he began to slide gently in my heat. His tongue drew moist lines up the soft skin of my neck, and he played softly with my nipples.

"Mmmm, not if you're going keep doing that." I replied before turning my face towards him, to meet in another ice melting kiss. We stayed there entwined as we slowly enjoyed each other. It didn't take long before the tempo increased and we were both careening towards another explosive climax. This time Johnathon slipped form my now tender pussy and got off the bed. He walked to his bathroom and grabbed a warm washcloth. He brought it back and used it to gently cleanse my mound before going back to the bathroom and cleaning himself. I was collecting my clothes when he came back out.

"Leaving?" He asked as the turned down the blankets on the bed.

"Um, well I figured..." I stammered, unsure of myself for the first time this evening.

"It's too fucking cold out, wait till morning." He said as he pointed to one side of the bed. He smile his gorgeous smile and tilted his head as if wondering what I was waiting for. I smiled shyly back at him as I crossed the room and climbed into the warm bed. Johnathon walked around and slid in beside me. He pulled me close and was sound asleep within minutes. I drifted off shortly after as the Time Bandit rocked me to sleep.

My cell phone chirped later, it seemed like only minutes later. I knew though is was about 6:30, I needed to take my birth control pill. I had to head back to the hotel. I climbed stiffly out of bed. My body felt every single pleasurable moment like a lead brick. I bit back a groan to keep from waking Johnathon. I dress quietly in the dark. I found a notepad and pencil on his desk and wrote him a quick note.

'Thanks for a wild time. Be safe out there. Your Siren Leigh.'

I left the note under his hat and let myself out of the stateroom. Thankfully it was pretty easy to find my way back onto the deck. And more thankfully I didn't run into any of the Time Bandit crew. I was ready to go when I got to the rail and looked over. 'Holy shit!' I thought to myself it was a hell of a lot farther from the pier than I thought.

"Fuck!" I couldn't believe that I had jumped this last night.

"It's looks a bit farther in the daylight, huh?" A male voice asked from the pier.

"Um..." I looked up and realized that it was Andy. I wasn't sure if I was relieved that it was Andy or if I was more embarrassed.

"What my brother couldn't be bothered to walk you off the boat?" He asked easily jumping aboard. He seemed angry.

"No, he's actually still asleep." I said quietly.

Andy took a minute to check his watch. "Hmm, really?"

"Um he was just a few minutes ago. I really need to get going. I really shouldn't be here when your crew gets here." I told him still peering over the rail. "Can you give me a hand, please" I pleaded with him.

Andy jumped back onto the pier and held out his hand. Taking my hand in his he held me tight as I jumped onto the pier as well. I started to walk away, but he held onto my hand. "Did you at least leave him a note?" I simple nodded my head and again tried to walk away. "Will you be here for the blessing of the fleet?"

I looked at Andy slightly confused. "Look your brother and I had a good time last night, but I'm not looking for anything, and I doubt he is either. Shouldn't we just leave it at that?"

"Did you leave him your number?" He asked dropping my hand.

"No I didn't." I told him. I turned a third time and started to leave when Andy spoke up once more.

"Just so you know, Johnathon has never asked a woman to stay on the boat with him. He always wakes up alone. By his choice, not theirs." His comment brought me up short. I reached into my purse and pulled out one of my business cards. I turned on my heel and walked back to Andy.

"Can you give him this, IF he asks." I said handing him the small card. He took it and said goodbye, before jumping back onto the deck of his boat. I turned for the final time and made my way through the chilly air, back to my hotel. I packed my bags and then called the front desk to find out when the blessing of the fleet was.

Meanwhile back on the Time Bandit. Andy smiled as he walked to his brother's stateroom. He was gonna enjoy this. Yes indeed he was. He raised his fist and pounded on the door.

"Whaaat...fuck what the...where'd she go." He heard his brother on the other side. Andy stood there with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face, when his brother opened the door. "Have you seen her?"

"Seen who?" Andy said already enjoying the look on his brothers face.

"The hot red-head I was with last night?"

"Oh you mean the one that I found on deck trying like hell to figure out how she was getting off the boat. That one?" Johnathon pushed past his brother and headed for the deck. "Johnathon, she's not there. She said she left you a note." Andy called out to him. Johnathon walked back into his room and found the note sitting in his hat. He threw his hat on his head and took the note.

"Fuck she didn't even leave me a phone number." He said as he folded the note and stuck it in his jeans pocket.

"Guess you aren't as good as you thought you were." Andy laughed.

"No way man, not after 3 rounds, no way you can say that." Johnathon said puffing up his chest.

"Whoa, too much informa...did you say 3 rounds?" Andy asked sounding amazed.

"Man I felt 10 years younger last night."

"Wait a minute...3 times! Damn man, no wonder you over slept. She left because she didn't want to be here when the crew showed up this morning. And she asked me to give this to you if you asked." He said handing him the small business card. Johnathon took the card and looked at it before adding to her note in his pocket.

"Thanks man." He said slapping his brother on the shoulder, "Let's go grab some coffee."

Later that morning, I found myself back on the pier beside the Time Bandit as the blessing of the fleet took place. I stood there with my head bowed adding my silent prayers to those being broadcast. Afterwards as the crew released her from her moorings I saw Johnathon in the wheelhouse. He looked right at me and smiled as he effortlessly slid his 113 foot craft out of her slip and into the vast Bering Sea.

The end.

touche
touche
25 Followers
12