Siren Song Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may not understand yet, but now it is time that you shall hear."

Barbara just barely heard the creaking of her skull before the agony of pointy fingernails burrowing into her head made her world explode into a rain of searing sparks.

~

"The pain!"

She jerked awake, wide-eyed with fear. The pain in her temples was back, together with the feeling of her head being caught in a vise, and it hurt stronger than ever before. David groaned as her elbow struck his short ribs, then he launched upright.

"Wwww... what? Barb! Is it milking time? You all right?"

"No! Not all right! The — the noise! That horrible, piercing noise! It's growing louder and louder!" Barbara clutched her head. This time it was not just something that hummed and whistled and pounded in her cranium. The sound had direction, and it came from outside the sea-facing window.

You shall hear —

"I can hear," she whispered to herself. "Dave! Dave, listen! You can hear it, too, right? I'm not going mad, am I? Tell me you can —"

"Relax, it was just a bad dr—"

And then he heard it, too. A faint chorus of unearthly vowels from many throats, a distant howling growing louder. The two young people shivered.

"It's rising from the ocean!" gasped David. "It can't be! Who could — merfolk! Gods, these must be merfolk! But — they're just a fairy tale!"

By sheer force of habit, Barbara tried to get up, but the weight of her breasts immediately threw her down on the bed again. The pain of overstretched skin made her groan loudly.

"Unngh! Gods! So — heavy. Ugh! Fairy tale? Just a fairy tale?! Do we not look like we're trapped in a cruel fairy tale? And those dreams — I — I'm missing something, something important! I — the dream, about water, and milk. And —"

She gnashed her teeth. "Godsdammit! This awful noise, it's — it's making it all fade away, I can't — I was so big, much bigger than this. Very much bigger than this! And there — there was — a — a thing, a woman! She spoke to me, but — not only in my dreams, I — I heard her before, I think, when we made love." Barbara pounded her fists against her forehead. "She told me to do something, something about — voices, and I think I did it, and then something strange happened, and now I — I can't remember!"

David struggled out of the bed and threw on his clothes. "We must get away from here. No matter where, just away! They'll come for us. They lure sailors to their death, they say. We mustn't listen to their call!"

He hesitated and looked at his wife. She faced him with her head turned over her shoulder, but her gaze went straight through him.

"Barbara?" David staggered forward and kneeled down on the bed. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her, gently at first, then stronger as her eyes remained vacant. "Gods, Barbara, don't do that to me, wake up, please!"

"The pendant," she whispered.

"No! Barbara, no! Please, listen to me, I'm right here! Look at me!"

Barbara blinked. Her eyes focused on his. "Dave, please ... bring me the pendant. They're calling. I must go to them. Please, Dave."

"No, Barbara! You can't have the pendant! You'll grow on and on if you wear it. I can't let you do that!"

"I'll grow on and on with or without it, David. I grew with it around and with it gone, remember? I was just happier and stronger with it around. You were happier and stronger. If that's what it does, then together we'll be just barely strong enough to move me! And I need to go down to the beach. We need to talk to them! Bugger your wannabe witch, if this is those merfolks' doing, then it's them we need to beg and plead to!"

Come home, Barbara.

She turned her head towards the window and gazed out at the sea. The full moon stood high in the night sky, and the water looked like dancing silver. Filling the foreground, her mammaries were pale white hills, almost glowing with an inner light. They spilled far beyond her arms' reach now; their slightly flattened, round shapes even threatened to slip off Barbara's side of the wide bed. The sirens' song pulled at her soul. Ah, to lower herself into clear cool water, to swim in the weightlessness of the ocean, to be free again ...

People hunger for you —

"They need me," she whispered.

"They'll steal you away," sobbed David. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

"It never was ours to decide, David," she replied and stroked his hair. "They've made the choice for us. They've chosen me. That's why they sent us the pendant. Please, Dave. It's their magic that is changing me, and we can't fight it. It's stronger than me. Stronger than us."

We're all friends here —

"I'm not letting you go, Barbara." He slowly shook his head. "You don't know what you're talking about. You're ranting!"

"I'm not ranting, David," she calmly replied. "I've never been clearer in my head than now." Barbara slapped the sides of her breasts. The heavy bags quivered on as she exclaimed, "Look at me! I can't even drag myself around any more, and they don't know! They'll keep on calling to me, and I'll keep on growing! Do you really want me to end like this, even bigger than this, just two boobs filling the room, and me somewhere in the middle? Oh please, Dave, I need your help! You must bring me to them. Only in the ocean will I be able to move again. It's the only way we both can escape Menena's clutch, too. They'll take care of me, and you'll be free to run from her reach. And maybe ... you will come and visit me, every now and then? If they allow it?"

~

Chapter 20: Time's up

~

David ran his hand along the silky-smooth mountain of Barbara's left breast. "Please, Barbara. Don't make me do this."

"Haahhh—," Barbara shivered. "The gods!" Her breathing came faster, she panted fiercely. "Gods, it's — starting again!"

David felt the throbbing deep in the colossal mounds. "What is —"

"The heat! Harbinger — of milk!" She gnashed her teeth. "Milk first, and then the growth! I beg of you, David! Bring the pendant, we don't have time! Soon I'll be beyond immovable!" Her hands clenched into fists. "Gods, I — I try to hold it back, but — I don't know how — hurry!" Her whole body trembled in spasms. "D—David, pl—nnnnghh!"

Her skin stretched right under his fingertips as the ducts in Barbara's breasts filled up faster, plumping and dilating under the amassing liquid that her glands produced quicker with each passing moment. The flattened spheres rose as the bed groaned and creaked under the growing weight. "Oh the gods, the gods," she moaned, pinching her eyes. The straining feeling spread through her whole body. It teased and tickled all around her reddening vulva. Each and every piece of her body that ever had managed to bring her delight answered the call of her breasts' ever-swelling volume and plumped along. Barbara felt stuffed to the brim with horniness; she was a taut piece of skin barely able to contain the molten lust that filled every cubic inch. Her fingers dived through the engorging labia and deep into the sopping crevice between her legs. Warm, sticky liquid pulsed out and brought a moment's relief, enough for her to open her eyes again and to focus on David's chalk-white face by her side.

"Guuuuh — David, hurry, bring m—eeeeyyyy! — the pendant, bring it, t—then milk me, m—moooaaaaahhh!—milk me, so full — unnnnh! So fast, so full —!"

Her hips bucked, and her voice turned into a throaty panting accentuating the rapid squishing and slurping emanating from her groin. Barbara's mouth curved into an orgasmic smile. Milky-white lube squirted through her fingers and wetted the already damp bed between her legs. "Oaaahh yessss—"

~

David dashed towards the far end of the garden and stumbled to a halt. There was but a small crater where he remembered burying the pendant, and a trail of shreds along a narrow grove leading back towards the hut.

"The gods, it's come for us," he gulped, then he turned and followed the singed remains of the cloth he'd wrapped the disc into.

He found it leaning innocently against the lowest row of wall stones just beneath the bedroom window. David reached and hesitated.

"Look, I'm sorry," he whispered. "You've won. Please don't hurt us." His trembling fingers were within an inch of the blue pulsating stones, and he panted fearfully.

"Should I not?" breathed a woman's voice into his left ear. David froze and pinched shut his eyes. Blazing light filtered in reddish hues through his eyelids. He didn't even dare to turn his head or his gaze.

"Please," he repeated through clenched teeth. "I'm sorry. I tried what I could to save her."

The heat of burning lips seared his earlobe, even though they didn't touch his skin.

"And you think I didn't?" hissed the apparition.

The light was gone. Breathing in short gasps, David found himself kneeling and clutching the pendant. His skin was unharmed, and all of his fingers were still in place.

"David!" Barbara's desperate sobbing cry tore him from the aftershock. He struggled upright and ran towards the door.

~

"Barbara! What happened?" David realized the stupidity of his question the moment his eyes had adjusted to the near blackness of the bedroom. His wife no longer lay on her side, she knelt on the bed, desperately trying to coral her enchanted breasts. Even though David had been gone less than two minutes, the pale orbs had lost any hint of sag and now dominated the room, each almost four feet across and near perfectly spherical. Their payload of milk claimed every square inch of skin, and the struggling wrapper was stretched taut as far as it could distend.

Barbara turned her tears-drenched face to him. "So full," she sobbed. "B—bursting, let it out again, please!"

"How? I dare not —" He cramped up as blue sparks seared up his arm from the pendant in his grip. Pale, ghostly images filled his mind; of plump lips on erect nipples; of fingers digging into swollen teats that turned into transparent jelly to reveal puckered and trembling muscle rings deep inside the milk ducts, their cramped and tight valves relaxing at the caress of a fingertip's stroke.

"You better aim her nozzles at the window, fisherman," whispered a throaty voice into his ear.

He knelt down in front of the pair of white orbs and for a moment gazed up at the towering spheres. The areola were stretched flat and beyond dish size, and the nipples struggled to retain a semblance of their former shape, but the pull of straining skin reduced them to near flat palm-sized hills with an inch-wide hole at the tip. David wetted his index finger and slowly twisted it into the duct of Barbara's left mammary.

"Uh! G—gently, David — oh — oh yes!" panted his wife. Crinkled skin slipped by under his fingertip, until two knuckles deep in he touched a sphincter not unlike the cute, freshly-rinsed one between Barbara's ripe buttocks. And very much like that one, a few gentle tickles and strokes had it trembling and quivering.

"D—Dave — mmm—ooooh—ooaaah—haaaahh!"

Body-warm milk surrounded his finger and slowly forced it out of the tube.

— aim at the window, fisherman —

David leaned into his wife's cleavage. He held as much of the throbbing orb in his raised right arm's clutch as he could engird. With his ear against the warm wall of breast, the hissing rush of milk escaping from bloated flesh was as loud as Barbara's long-drawn howl of relief. The forceful white jet, almost two inches across, grabbed the parchment curtain and tore it away, dragging it along on the twenty yards arc of spraying milk that reached beyond the cliff and rained down into the ocean below.

Barbara leaned slightly sideways as her breasts' filling became uneven and her liberated one once again slowly succumbed to sag.

"The — other — one, too, David," she managed to stammer, only to feel his other forefinger as it made its way down her right breast's reluctant hole. "Yes — ye—iiiiiooaaah!" The white spout burst against the wall and showered the whole room with ricocheting thick drops until David managed to get his splayed fingers on her breast and squeeze and bend it far enough out of shape to vent the jet of pressurized milk through the window, too. The twin lines of liquid danced and twisted out into the night air, feeding a growing white circle of sweet milk floating on the salty ocean below.

~

Barbara's boobs shrank slowly. Together with the sinking pressure, the hissing milk fountains' reach grew shorter until they splattered down into the garden, turning the sun-baked earth into fertile mud. The yielding pull on Barbara's skin allowed for her areola to contract and regain their domed shape. Inside the now palm-sized concentric crinkles of darker skin, her nipples turned back into finger-long, peach-thick, coarse-skinned protrusions ripe for the picking. The white jets became thinner as the ducts' center hole shrank.

"Thank Heavens," moaned Barbara, cradling her womanly burdens and squeezing out as much of her nurturing nectar as she could. When she finally let go, her enchanted jugs were back to their still humungous size that the pounds upon pounds of glands and ducts demanded. David pinched her coarse nipples, and the valves deep down snapped shut, cutting the remaining thin white arcs off from one moment to the other. Barbara gulped, wetting her dry mouth, then she continued her exhausted panting as sweat ran down her face.

"The pendant, David," she stammered. "D—don't know how soon the growing will start now. I just h—hope I'll gain enough strength by then. We must get out of the hut and down to the beach before I'm just a pair of breast boulders."

Kneeling in front of his wife's promontory, David breathed heavily as he bent down and picked up from the floor the disc he'd cast aside. "Here. Barbara, it sp—"

The thin chain almost took off his fingertips as Barbara snatched it frantically from his clutch.

"—oke to m—eeouch! Barb!" He shook his hand and kneaded his fingers. "Barb, what the hell? I wasn't going to withhold it, y'know?" A sigh, then he continued, "There was — someone, like a woman of fire, and —"

David fell silent. Barbara didn't listen at all. With her eyes closed, she dragged the chain over her head and stuffed it into her cleavage until only the two thin silver lines remained. Folding her hands over the deep chasm, she swayed back and forth, whispering, "make me strong, make me strong."

David ran his forefingers along the white trail of milk dribbling down from the fat nipple of his wife's left breast and licked up the thick coating from his fingers. It tasted sweet beyond comparison, and for a moment he regretted pouring it out the window when he could've gorged himself on the gallons and gallons shooting out of his wife's generous breasts. Then he shook his head and grabbed his temples.

Gods, what am I thinking? She would've filled me beyond bursting!

"David?"

He looked up. Barbara had raised her head, and her eyes had lost the sick sheen of mindless urges and finally carried a human expression, one of worry and regret.

"David, I'm sorry. Are you alright? I — I think I'm good again. I'm listening now. And — the noise is gone. Their calling has stopped."

He rose to his knees and reached for her hands and arms, leaning into the soft yet resilient pillows.

"So, feeling any stronger yet?"

"No — not yet, but at least my skin does not hurt any more. David, maybe we can build a sling or a cradle, and if we put two branches over our shoulders and tie my milk bags to them, we could carry them between us. At least we'd get out of the hut, and then there's the wheelbarrow. Maybe it's sturdy enough, if we wrap them up? They'll hang over the sides for sure, but if they're in a tight wrapper —"

David jumped up. "I'll be back in a moment, dear."

~

I don't feel stronger, but I think they've grown tougher. Barbara frowned and went along on her knees, inching towards the head end of the bed and closer to her right breast. She ran her flat hands along the left mammary's top, dug her fingers into the yielding bag as deep as she could and dragged the half-filled orb after her. Her skin pleated but it didn't scream with the pain of imminent tearing. Barbara pulled with all her might, but her strength was just enough to send the sloshing pear slowly rolling across the bed.

She pulled harder, building momentum in the heavy bag until it bumped into her right milk tank. Barbara moaned as the shockwave quivered through her aroused flesh. And then her lecherous exhale turned into a high-pitched squeal as her right breast's center of weight canted over the edge of the bed and yanked her body forward by the skin spanning over her ribs.

The soft bag oozed down onto the floor. Barbara's stiff nipple was pushed back into the yielding gallons of glands, and moments later, her malleable left breast rolled after its sister. The young woman was dragged across the mattress by her own chest. She ended up with her hip still on the bed and her upper torso dancing on her own warm orbs like on an unquiet water bed of coming ages.

"Gods!" Barbara cradled the sloshing bags. "That wasn't what I hoped for! So I'm beyond ripping, but that's good for nothing if I'm too weak to move them!"

David barged into the room. "Barbara, there's no branch or pole strong enough to carry the weight! I looked everywhere. And the linen is too thin, too. I can tear it with my bare hands, and you're far heavier than that."

"The gods! How are we going to get me out of here? Dave, I'm so heavy, I —"

"Shh. One at a time, darling. Maybe we can shift one at a time, so we're going to place this here —"

He spread out a blanket on the bedroom floor by the side of Barbara's breast that was closest to the door. His hands gently rolled and pulled the pliable flesh until it rested on the coarse cloth.

"Mmmh," she moaned as she felt new rivulets of her overflowing lewdness making their way through her swollen, engorged labia. "Oh, your hands, you've got a way with your fingers digging into my breasts that's making my crotch spill over! Oh Dave, I'm — I'm so very horny again right now!"

"Maybe later, dear." He picked up the corners of the blanket and pulled with all his strength.

"Daaa—aaaveee?!" gasped Barbara as her left breast rode away with the coarse wool and she sank deeper into her widening cleavage, flailing her arms until she managed to touch the ground between her tits. Her mams were spread apart and the strain on her breastbone increased.

"Just tell me before it's unbearable so I can shift the other one after it," groaned David through clenched teeth.

Barbara's arms trembled. Her breasts quaked and quivered to each jolting of the blanket, and she moaned and panted on the edge of another climax. She gulped, fighting for control of her drooping jaw and her pouting lower lip to stammer words instead of senseless syllables of ecstasy.

"They're so squishy and pliable, we — we still need to wrap them up! David, bring your net! The new one, you said it's so incredibly strong! If we wrap my breasts up, and you get under them and I pull from above, then maybe we can carry them outside together, at least to the wheelbarrow!"

~

Barbara listened to his disappearing footsteps as she clambered from the bed, stumbling forward onto the twin pillows of her boobs. The awkward struggle finally had her kneeling against the pair of orbs, and every touch and rub and grab of the sensitive spheres heightened her lust and longing.

"Gods, at least it's not painful," she muttered down towards the silver disk. "Could do with a little less titillation, thank you very much." Barbara turned her head and sighed. "So now to gather myself up again from being spread out, and if I'm lucky, I'll be another foot closer to the door."