Siren Song Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anosthea's speech slowed to a crawl, then she giggled and blushed. "Uh, yeah, sorry. You — aheh — right, you were a bit — distracted at that time." Her hands took up circling the wound again, and she cleared her throat.

"So, you're her — what d'ya call it?" She pouted like a carp and dragged the vowels, "Huuus—baaand. Huh. Strange habits, you dirtwalkers have. One man, one woman? Boooring. Well, that's her choice anyway. Ah, we'll teach both of you about the many ways of the mermaids." She licked her lips. "Say, are you handy with other tools beside that loin hammer of yours? Know about smelting and smithing? I could use someone on land that doesn't have to crawl back and wet his tail every few minutes."

"Sorry, what?" When her curious hands went a little too close to his privates he fended her off as gently as he could; and he did it with the expression of embarrassment at being attacked by an over-eager puppy mixed with the horror of having an eldritch abomination's claws near his groin.

"Ah, you're right," she giggled, "let's talk about that later. My, look what you did there." Anosthea smacked her lips and laid her one arm over her head, arching her flexible body and pushing out her chest to exaggerate what nature had seen fit to grant her. "Naughty boy, you got me all distracted and worked up, dangling your lure like that." She sank back into the water. Her tail around his leg unwound and she shoved him playfully towards the small mooring. "What are you waiting for? You wouldn't want to miss the high point of the inauguration, so run to your boat; we'll drag you along, honorary merman."

David hesitated for the briefest moment, then shrugged. "It'll be safer than running into Menena again, I guess..."

Anosthea clicked her tongue and looked not quite into his eyes as she replied. "Just hold on to me, I'll keep your — eh, you safe and sound."

~

The cockleshell boat danced out towards the open sea.

"She's beyond the reef already and we're not gaining on her! I can barely make out their wake!" complained David, balancing with one hand around the single mast and the other at his forehead. The dawn's light grew stronger by the minute; the sun was just below the eastern horizon.

Anosthea raised her head over the stern of the tiny boat. "Not my fault your thing here is such a clumsy piece of workmanship," she groaned, leaning into the wood and laboriously pushing the vehicle forward with her tail's long strokes. "That'll teach me to volunteer! Should be watching that the queen doesn't mess up the ceremony instead. And I still got the ring! What was I thinking?"

She made up her mind and turned to her companion, a rather well-muscled mermaid a whole head taller than Anosthea. The bulky girl's slender, somewhat rectangular face was framed by long, dark blue hair mixed with a hint of green.

"Cha'gura, I'm taking him ahead. You'll do alright with the boat?"

The other girl nodded. "Easily. It'll be a great exercise," she smiled as she rolled her broad shoulders and flexed her arms.

"Jocks," muttered Anosthea as she pulled herself along the starboard side. She raised her head to David, laid herself flat into the water with her back towards the surface and floated higher until her buttocks cleared the waterline.

"So, feeder's pal, you better climb on over and get your butt on my back."

She glanced up his tunic as he lifted his leg overboard.

"Mmmh. Ugh, I'm doing this all wrong. Such a glorious thing should never feel the cold of being outside a woman's womb," muttered Anosthea. She closed her eyes as David's body shifted onto the small of her back. His strong legs straddled her waist.

"Are you sure you're up to th—iiiiiiis?!"

David placed his weight on her, and he immediately submerged his strange mount. In sudden panic, he grabbed for the boat's side as he sank up to his chin into the cool black waters.

Anosthea brought her tail under herself and balanced their floating. Her hands grabbed his knees and pulled him into position, adjusting his seating just ahead of her protruding ass cheeks. She could feel the touch of his huge ball sack and the long, warm weight of his limp rod along her spine.

"It's torture, is what it is," she sighed inaudibly underwater. "Playing the sea horse is not the kind of getting ridden that I wished for." Raising her head into the air again and for David's ears, she said louder, "Right, now reach around and get a hold of something."

Her webbed fingers grabbed the back of his hands and squeezed them on her warm malleable mounds. Hard nipples flattened under David's palms. He shied away, only to find that Anosthea's girlish body concealed a sizable amount of strength and that he couldn't overcome her fingers' vise. She smiled and turned her head. "Now, now. Not so timorous," she chuckled and forced his hands into kneading motions. "Mmmh. It's been a while for me, y'know?"

She raised an eyebrow and sighed when he made no effort at all. "Aww, you're no fun. Alright, you prude. Grab my shoulders instead, and hold on!"

The water around her tail fin foamed up.

~

David had lost all sense of time and place. He just held on for dear life to that bucking, wriggling body under him, and he no longer cared if he copped an accidental feel of Anosthea's hemispheres. One moment his arms wrapped around her midriff, the next he clutched her chest on his desperate search for a stable hold as wave upon wave showered him. The surf whipped stinging drops of water into his face. Just about every stroke of the young witch's long tail had him slipping and struggling for a renewed hold. For the most part, Anosthea kept her torso angled upwards and treated her flat stomach like a surfboard, taking the ripples of the light swell head on; but every now and then she would suddenly lower her head, submerging herself like a dolphin and dragging him along underneath a crest or two before she launched herself into the air, erupting from the sea in a flurry of salty foam.

~

Anosthea's elbow struck him very much in the same way that Barbara's had, hours before. David finally realized that his strange mount floated peacefully in place.

"Open your eyes and keep your mouth shut, scaredy-suckerfish," whispered the girl under him. "We're there, and on time no less."

He raised his head from her back and warily opened his eyes. The sun was just about to rise, and the colors of morning blazed across the sky. Around him, the waters were dotted with the heads of mermaids facing a pair of white orbs some forty yards away.

David reared and extended his arm. "Barb—mmmh—mm!"

"Sssst," whispered Anosthea. Her webbed fingers made for a tight gag over David's mouth, and she brought her lips to his ear. "Don't you break the spell, fool. Just be grateful you're around to witness. You'll have enough time to spend with your wife in the days to come." She dove out from under him, turned around and waved closer a group of mermaid triplets with ash blond hair and voluptuous endowments.

"Oh my," breathed the first one, placing her splayed fingers on her bosom. Her sisters clung to her shoulders, squeezing their ample busts against her arms. Hard nipples poked out left and right while their round meaty mammaries floated weightlessly just beneath the surface. "It's him, isn't it?" They licked their lips. "The one they've only whispered about. You're giving him to us first? Oh thank you, young witch, such generosity is —"

"Shut u—hup," Anosthea whisper-sang through clenched teeth and rolled her eyes. "He hasn't been made right for us yet, so —," she slapped the back of the frontmost blonde's longingly outstretched hand, "will you keep your greedy little webbings to yourself? You'll receive a load of his blessing in due time. For now just keep his head above the water. I fear he's a bit too cold already and not quite as prepared for this life as our Feedness." She winked at David who hadn't picked up a single word of their hasted exchange, then the young witch raised her arms over her head and slipped tail first like a silver dagger into the deep.

"Anosthea?!" gasped David, desperately treading water with the frantic motions of someone all too well in the know of the yawning abyss beneath him. He jerked as six hands took hold of his arms. Around him, three lovely and yet strangely hungry-looking fish maidens surfaced, thrusting their full bodies against his and trapping him in a circle of firm girl flesh. Their smooth skin felt almost hot after the water's numbing cold, and with his arms around their shoulders, they held him up like a set of living buoys.

"Don't you worry," giggled the one to his right. "We'll keep you nice and cozy, no matter how long it takes."

~

Chapter 23: Ocean's Kiss

~

Minutes earlier.

~

The semi-circular bow wave ahead of Barbara's proud round mammaries lost its white crest as the mermaids' pushing hands disappeared one by one. The ocean rapidly ate up all of her momentum. Barbara sank legs first into the black waters. The over-boiling sensations and lecherous rushes that had glutted her mind with every quiver and shockwave coursing through her breasts subsided. She floated solitarily, miles out at sea, slowly rising and falling in place with the waves. Even neck-deep in the ocean, Barbara's throat was dry. She gulped and opened her eyes.

The mermaids had retreated by a dozen yards and now kept their distance in a circle around their new Feeder, and this wasn't just the group that had picked her up at the beach. She craned her neck. Any attempt at counting them was useless; their heads were constantly popping up, and just as quickly disappearing back under the sea, then new ones — or the same? — reappeared moments later but yards away.

~

A throb ran through the free-floating spheres of her mammaries. Barbara's attention was immediately drawn back to her dominating attributes. She recognized the feeling by heart. Growth. Again.

"Are they — gods! — not finished yet?" she moaned. The long, forceful pushing through the waves had incited her tit flesh far beyond what the sirens' songs ever managed. The next throb followed, and then the rhythm of growth surpassed her already racing heartbeat. Barbara was slowly pushed back through the water, nothing but an attachment to her own breasts. Her skin strained, not painfully but titillatingly, and the sensations grew stronger as her buoys swelled bigger.

Her center of weight shifted. She rolled backwards, the water rose around her ribs, and Barbara's eyes bugged while her water treading became frantic. "Gods! They're — dragging me under! Help me —"

Bubbles burst in the triangle of white flesh where moments before her head had been. Barbara's engorged nipples broke the surface as her breasts rolled and righted themselves until the pair of melon-thick nipples on the dark domed areolae pointed straight up into the sky. They quaked and shuddered, then parted, rolling sideways as the cleavage between them widened.

" — Pfwuaaahh!" Many hands against her back pushed Barbara above the surface again, squeezing her into her own cleavage. She gasped for air. "Oh the gods — the gods — don't let go! Don't let go of me!"

Her breasts, their diameter now beyond two and a half yard and gaining, rose to her left and right like icebergs. Water ran down the two slopes, and Barbara was helpless against the sensual assault of the rivulets and drops tickling down along her skin.

"Yes, hold her nice and steady!" The queen surfaced inches from Barbara's feet and grabbed them. Her fingers massaged Barbara's soles.

"I'm growing, still growing!" gasped Barbara. "How long will this go on? How long can you hold me until I'm too heavy?"

"There, there, dear," the queen comforted her. "Doesn't it feel nice now? Never fear, no harm will come to you. Water's your friend now, it'll carry you no matter how big you'll become. Has it not done so all through your life? Shhh." She kissed the girl's toes and nibbled at them.

"Haaah," groaned Barbara as the tickle jumped from her toes right into her crotch. A thin white rivulet trickled from the curly curtains of her inner labia. "Growing — mmmmh —"

The queen licked her lips. "No need to hold back, love. Whenever they want to swell and engorge, let them! Encourage them! Stroke them and feel the mountains of milk!"

"Mountains of milk," replied the many mermaids' echo. "Mountains of milk!"

"Gods, I can't take that anymore! So — horny! Oh please, I need — feel — rubbing —" Barbara struggled to bring her arms into the wide valley of her cleavage to reach her mound of venus. Her fingers searched the soaked bush for any means of release.

"Oh my love, you don't have to do this all alone, we're all here to help you with that," purred the queen. She grabbed Barbara's ankles and spread the young woman's legs, approaching Barbara's swollen crotch. Rolling her shoulders, she ran her right hand up along the land girl's shin, knee and thigh. A strong flexing of her tail, and she rested halfway on Barbara's midriff. With her arms stretched out ahead of her, the queen's splayed fingers kneaded Barbara's shoulders and the straining, taut onset of her enormous endowments.

"So full, so straining. Poor thing, shivering all over. Oh yes, the fever of arousal can be so cruel."

The queen's hands closed around the back of Barbara's neck, and she pulled herself higher onto the rattled young woman. Barbara's thighs were spread apart by the creature's wide hips. The first traces of the slimy coating of the queen's fish half greased Barbara's legs. She gasped for air at the sliding snake-like touch that felt all too much like an even more engorged version of David's precum-covered trunk trapped between her legs.

"Your skin — feels — so good," stammered Barbara. "What are — nnngh! — you doing?" The queen's lips kissed their way along her bared chest, and the supple body slithered higher into the broad pale valley between Barbara's breasts while the tail gyrated against her plump labia and the swollen clit.

"Granting you the gift of gills," smirked the queen, sliding back and forth against Barbara in long strokes. "And the mercy of release." The girl's moans grew louder. The queen felt the quickening of the stretching and swelling in the eager milk buoys.

"Oh, you're so very gifted! Yes, darling. It'll keep on getting better and better!" She nuzzled along Barbara's neck while she held out her left hand and snapped her fingers.

Nothing disturbed the slow waves around Barbara's floating pontoons.

The queen's lips left the flushed skin under her. She turned her head and groaned urgently, "Anosthea!"

Nothing.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. Snapping her fingers rapidly and impatiently, she repeated, "A—nos—the—a!"

"I'm here! I'm here! Ouf! Oooaah—!" The young witch launched from the sea in a whirl of fins and spraying water, bumped into the left of Barbara's soft cushions and slithered awkwardly halfway across the three yards of swaying yielding flesh. Groping desperately, she closed her splayed fingers around the first hold within reach and coiled her long tail halfway around the sphere, squeezing it deftly. Warm milk squirted from the throbbing fat teat in her grip and Barbara moaned delightedly, overwhelmed by the cupping touch of slippery skin.

"Uh, sorry, your Feedness!" gulped Anosthea. "I'll be — gone, I just — need — oh come on you blasted thing!"

Anosthea fumbled into her belt and finally handed her queen a thin golden ring. She raised her hands apologetically, her slippery tail unrolled and she plunged back into the sea.

The queen turned her eyes skyward, then she slowly slipped the piece of jewelry onto her finger. A faint glow spread over her lips as she turned her head back and wiggled against Barbara's body underneath her.

"A kiss from me is all you need now, my dear," she purred, undulating her hip against Barbara's plump outer labia. "A kiss to make you one of us."

She puckered her lips and ran her hands over Barbara's head, embracing her tightly. The young woman hesitated but for a moment. Their lips met in a shy pecking touch, then Barbara answered the queen's gentle nibbling by angling her head, flattening her nose against the mermaid's cheek and sucking the plump ring of salty lips into her own mouth.

The queen's eyes bugged in surprise. Barbara ruffled the fish woman's soaked hair as their kiss grew into a feral struggle fought with lips and tongues. Their bodies writhed and shook, sending quivers into the young woman's gigantic boobs. Concentric waves rippled out across the sea where her eagerly expanding tit-flesh broke the water surface. Barbara raised her thighs and trapped the queen's whipping fish trunk between them. Her eyes crossed when she climaxed from the fierce kiss alone.

Their lips parted slowly, and a thin thread of saliva lengthened and finally ripped between the moist, pouting lower lips. Barbara panted. The queen bent her head and placed two sloppy kisses on the sides of Barbara's neck, then two more on the roots of the breasts she was trapped in between.

Barbara arched her back in retained arousal as the queen's tail constricted around her legs and the heavy, curvy body slithered in between her raised arms and her boob-obstructed flanks. The queen's burning lips and tongue licked and nibbled down her ribs, leaving an itch that soaked deeper into her flesh.

The young woman panted and gasped for air. The strange new feeling burrowed through her chest just below the threshold of pain. She inhaled more and more, arching her trembling body like a crescent moon, clenching her hands, pinching her eyes. Her ribs spread and creaked around her distending lungs.

Blackness claimed her mind as she tore apart.

~

Barbara's head lolled, tilted back all the way. The strange tearing sensation had disappeared as quickly as it had come about. The air she eagerly sucked in felt refreshingly cool, and beams of light danced as they rose up from the ocean.

She blinked. The scenery remained strange. Black fog shrouded the world, she could barely see farther than a dozen yards. Beyond that, the sparse forest of mermaids' tails and arms, sticking up like strange, swaying plants, disappeared into the murky air.

"Gently now," whispered the queen, and her voice was almost in Barbara's head. Her smiling face moved into Barbara's sight, upside-down no less. Things were definitely not the way they had been before.

"Wargle bargle glarg," chocked the young woman, and her throat ached. She wiped her hands over her forehead to bring the waves of her hair out of the way. It felt like a storm was tearing at her blond curls.

"No, it's you facing the wrong way. You'll learn," reassured her counterpart.

Barbara took another breath to try again but hesitated as a weird, warm shiver ran down her flanks. Her hands traced her ribs. With every inhale, her skin moved and something warm swirled around her fingers.

What have you done to me? turned into "burrrg gargle oogrog hoeee?!"

"Gills. Water flowing through your lungs. You'll get used to that, too," Anosthea's voice piped up. Her slender hands gently stopped Barbara's increasingly frantic groping. "Shhh. Worked like a charm. Well, it was a charm, so — uh, later. Raise your head. Look at you."

"Wurgle burrp?"

"No," smirked the young witch. "Air is where the light's coming from. This is your new world now."

~

The water felt warm on her skin. Barbara brushed back the golden halo of her unruly hair. Her eyes followed the curve of the pair of floating spheres in front of her. The dancing sunbeams from the surface painted wavy lines over them, and they made her skin glow with the soft luster of porcelain as they scattered and illuminated her softly from within.