Sirens of the Belt Ch 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Aurelia was always bold. Ever since she was a child. That's one of the reasons she had so many scars. She wandered down the dark corridor of the Erotic Instructor quarters.

Since public classes were pushed back Aurelia figured she'd get another private session with Bastian. She grinned and blushed at the memory of Bastian's lips on her nipples and her wanting pussy, sopping wet with arousal.

The Erotic Instructors' quarters overlooked Hedone's famous water gardens. Aurelia briefly took in the beauty of the evening of the gardens.

When the dome went dark for it's night hours the gardens seemed more ethereal with their glowing path ways and glowing fountains. Pink and white water lilies floated serenely on the blue waters as domesticated frogs croaked at the glowing coy fish.

Aurelia finally came to Bastian's door and rang the key pad. But there was no answer. Was he still asleep. Aurelia waited. Still nothing. She rang again. Nothing. Something in Aurelia sank. Not one to give up, Aurelia went to the one next to Bastian's and rang the keypad. This time someone did answer.

Theo came to the door, worn and haggard by sleep but even in his annoyed sleepy state he was kinda sexy.

"Have you seen Bastian?" Aurelia asked quickly.

"Bastian?" Theo groaned, leaning against the door frame, his dark eyes glazed from dreams. "Ugh... I don't know, girl. I'm not his keeper. Go back to bed." Then he shut the door. Aurelia stood there for a few moments. She mentally chastised herself for coming here.

***

Bastian had snuck out. He wore his dark clothes and hood to conceal his face from the many cameras that were set up in Chione. He walked the dark deserted alley ways of the Garden Bloc where Chione's gardeners and agriculturalists lived. It was nicer than the Ice Bloc. Definitely less dirty than the Aqua Bloc. The ones who feed Chione and keep her gardens beautiful get the better part of rations.

Bastian grew up in the Aqua Bloc himself. His father helped to make sure the dome's water supply was purified and the plumbing system flowed smoothly. However, it was a thankless job with the higher caste turning their noses up at those who deal in sewage and mostly that was because of the smell.

Bastian heard a drone coming his way. He pressed his back flat against the cool steal wall where someone had spray painted the Rekhyt symbol in red paint. A bird in chains with a star, kneeling before the rich like a slave.

That was too close. That was the third patrol drone to pass him within 15 minutes. Chione was on high alert. Jerome was crazy to call for a meeting this early after the Geronimo Riot on Cressida.

He cursed silently at himself for getting out so late. Hedone was like a fortress. More secure than any military barrack or government building. To be fair though Hedone held much more precious treasures. Bastian would get an ear full from Mara when he got there.

Bastian was close to the meeting place. It was always marked with a red star. He saw it across the walk way like a beacon. He looked to see if there were any more patrol drones coming. Just as he was about to step out of the shadows 7 black cruisers rode up to the place. E-Con soldiers poured out of the black vans like a plague of locusts.

A tall man with dark hair, fair skin and clear blue eyes wearing a black glove on one hand stepped out of the vehicle like it was a chariot that had taken him to the long awaited ball.

This man was in charge as he nodded for one of the captains to start the attack. A soldier tossed a smoke bomb through the window.

Bastian saw smoke and heard the screams. Then Bastian saw the flood of E-Con soldiers raiding the place. He watched as some of his comrades were beaten and rounded up by soldiers in blue and black uniforms.

E-Con soldiers wore black and blue while Peace Keepers wore white and black. It was meant to make the Peace Keepers seem less threatening. The citizens would call Peace Keepers "the Whites" and E-Con soldiers "the Blues" as derogatory terms.

The shock left Bastian uncertain how to proceed. Then he felt a hand from behind grab him back into the shadows. They placed a hand on his mouth to stop him from crying out.

"Shhhhhhh," Bastian recognized the smell before he saw her face.

Mara Vega always used shea butter to keep her mocha skin smooth.

"For once you're lucky we both showed up late," she whispered harshly as she removed her hand from Bastian's mouth.

Mara Vega was in her early 30s. She had an elegant, statuesque figure. She could have been a model or a courtesan. But instead Mara chose life as a rebel for the Rekhyt.

She shaved one side of her head into a buzz cut with a maze design while the right side of her head was draped with short jet black hair. Mara's swan-like neck had a necklace tattoo of some Ancient Greek design for water to symbolize that she came from the Aqua Bloc.

"What's going on?" Bastian asked.

Mara focused her big round gunmetal blue eyes that hid under her long dark lashes on the soldiers calculating their next move.

"We've been set up," Mara whispered coolly. "I don't know by who but we have mole."

"What do we do?"

"You know the Shepherd right?" Mara asked.

Very few within Rekhyt knew the true identity of their leader the Shepherd. It was for his own protection as well as for others. In case they're interrogated then they can honestly say they don't know who the Shepherd is or about his family or where he lives.

Mara's eyes were intense. They always made Bastian uncomfortable. He thought she could burn a hole in his flesh if she stared at him too long.

"Ask him what we need to do next," she pleaded. "Radio silence for now. You're lucky you have Hedone to hide in."

***

Jay knew he had to apologize... again. He went to Constance's room but he didn't knock right away. He was trying to think of a good excuse but couldn't find one. All he could do was say sorry.

As Jay was about to make a call on Constance's keypad, the door opened and Ion stood there smug and triumphant like a lion after a good hunt. He was wreaking of Constance's perfume.

"Good morning," Ion beamed. Jay didn't like Ion. He always wore that smug smile. He reminded Jay of those higher Company Castes who looked down on those who weren't lucky enough to be born into the right family as beneath them.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jay snapped though he already knew the answer... sort of.

"The Matron asked me to step in just in case you didn't... seal the deal," Ion stretched his tired muscles.

"What?"

"Lady Euphemia asked me to keep an eye on you and if you didn't make love to this beautiful girl that I was to step in," Ion smirked triumphantly.

Jay felt an ugly serpent writhe in his stomach. Why did it bother him so much? He barely knew Constance and Euphemia was too cautious. Still... the idea of this smug asshole fucking such a tender girl like Constance made Jay's stomach churn and fists clench.

"You missed out, my friend," Ion pressed. "Constance is a natural. She'll go far. But wouldn't want to disturb her now. We kind of wore each other out last night."

The door closed with a hiss and Ion patted Jay on the shoulder. Jay fought every instinct to rip Ion's arm off.

"Cheer up, Jay," Ion smugly spoke. "You'll get another chance during the public lessons. The Matron doesn't usually believe in third chances but she seems to like you."

Instead of tearing off Ion's arm, Jay knocked it away glaring at him with his grave stone eyes and Ion backed away with his hands up in surrender.

"Easy, friend," Ion spoke softly. "Take it up with the boss."

Jay's face turned almost as red as his rust colored hair then turned around storming off. Ion could swear he saw steam coming from the man's ears.

"Fucking animal," Ion chuckled.

***

12