Siren's Song (err Body)

Story Info
Can an Internet fantasy become reality?
7.3k words
4.19
19.8k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,575 Followers

Austen Ponder here. I won't bore you with details about how I grew up, how I met my wife, what job I have, or what everyone I know looks like. That's not the story. The only background you need is:

--I'm basically an average looking guy, maybe with a slightly more handsome face than normal, not fat but not athletic, slightly above average intelligence. My main distinguishing characteristic is that I have a really oversized mushroom head on my otherwise basically average sized cock.

--I'd been married to my wife June for ten years at the start of this story; we were both thirty three. June loved the way that my mushroom head felt when we fucked, and loved sucking on it. I use the past tense because in the last three years her libido had steadily decreased so that we had sex only about once every ten days, way, way too little for me. Part of the problem is that she is in love with her job which causes her to travel a great deal.

--Don't get me wrong -- except for the lack of sex and her business travel I had a great marriage. June and I rarely fought, and when we did we fought fair. We liked the other's family, we had many interests in common including art and theater, and we were affectionate even if there wasn't enough sex to suit me. Her only real complaint was my constant attempts to fuck her. Also, neither of us was interested in having kids.

--Not wanting to cheat on June, and having long periods of time to myself while she was travelling on business, I developed a fondness for Internet porn. I especially loved the sites with amateurs. One frequently posting amateur is a woman by the name of Trinity supposedly from Mexico but completely Caucasian and not Hispanic. She looked to be a well-preserved forty year old. Who knew whether her name or location were real -- but her pussy and tits definitely are! She has the most alluring look I've ever seen on a woman, a modern day siren. Her vigorous slurping with a cock in her mouth was more intoxicating than any siren's song! I've jacked off to her photos or videos at least twice every time June was on a business trip, and very rewarding orgasms they'd been.

*****************

There is one of June's business trips that I do look forward to. It is normally at some exotic warm place like Aruba, Bermuda, or Martinique, and since it is a meeting of her company's executives from around the world, spouses are invited. A couple of years ago it was in Aruba, and on the second day of our stay while June was in meetings I was lounging by the hotel pool. I was just about asleep behind my wrap-around sunglasses when I heard "Is this seat taken?"

I looked up and saw a striking-looking woman in a beach cover-up and sandals with some magazines in her hands standing over the lounge chair next to me. When I got to the pool it wasn't crowded and I had placed some of my stuff on the next chair rather than the pool deck. I looked around and saw almost every seat was now taken.

"Oh, I'm so, so sorry," I blathered in apology pulling my stuff off of it quickly. "When I put my junk here hardly anyone else was around. Please use it."

"Thanks," she said, a big smile forming below her oversized opaque sunglasses and stylish hat.

"Let me lay a towel on it for you first," I continued to blather trying to make up for my rudeness in taking up a lounge chair that I wasn't using.

"How nice of you," she said in a sing-song voice still with her big smile while I hustled to my feet and spread my second, unused, towel over the chair. "They were temporarily out of towels at the cabana."

Now I felt even worse, having taken two towels while some guests went without.

We chatted a while about the beautiful weather when a waitress came along to ask about drinks. "Since I was so rude by taking up an extra seat and usurping an extra towel, let me buy you a drink -- what would you like?" I asked.

"How nice of you," she replied. "A pina colada would be great."

With a big smile I said "Two pina coladas," to the young bikini-clad waitress. Normally I would have taken an opportunity to ogle her, but the older woman sitting next to me appeared more interesting even if in a cover-up, sunglasses and hat.

"So, what brings you to this island paradise?" I quipped.

"My husband got a job a few months ago with XYZ Corp. and this is their yearly meeting for executives."

"How coincidental," I replied. "My wife works for XYZ too and this is my fourth trip to a tropical paradise for the annual meeting."

"While I'm glad to be here, it doesn't seem that they have done much planning for spouse's activities -- by the way I didn't get your name," she said while extending her hand.

"Austen," I replied; and then instead of shaking her hand I did something I had never done before. I held her hand and kissed it.

"How European of you," she laughed. "My name is Beth."

"Nice to meet you, Beth. Yeah, that is one area where XYZ lets down, activities for spouses, which is why I have this brochure of things to do on the island," I responded.

"Are you going to let go of my hand" Beth giggled.

"Oh...uh...so...uh...sorry," I stammered, just now realizing that I hadn't released her soft hand with long fingers and perfectly manicured nails. I quickly recovered, though. "Actually, there are a number of things that interest me but they aren't fun to do alone, and my wife June is almost all business even in a place like this."

"Like what things interest you?"

"Well, snorkeling in the ocean, jet skiing, beach volleyball -- even though I'm uncoordinated -- dance classes, and many more. Want to look?" I said, holding out the brochure.

We chatted some more about activities while she looked over the brochure, and while we sipped our pina coladas. "Wow, some of these really seem interesting -- but you're right; not as much fun alone. For right now, though, I'm getting hot -- want to join me for a dip in the pool?"

"Sure," I replied, hoping not to sound too anxious.

With that we both got up, she removed her cover-up, hat and glasses, and smiled at me while I removed my T-shirt.

"HOLY SHIT IT'S TRINITY!" shot through my pea brain. I hope that I didn't look gap-jawed but I probably did. I saw too late that I had sprouted an instantaneous hard-on. Her eyes momentarily darted to my crotch and she let out a quick giggle. "Come on," she said, quickly moving to the pool.

I followed and dove in right after her, and hoped that my hard-on went down in the cool water. I was wearing a swimsuit that was a little too tight and I know from past experience that my oversized mushroom head makes it look like I'm packing a ten inch cock when it inflates rather than the six and one-half inches I actually carry.

We swam a few laps, occasionally chatting while we did, and then went and stood under one of the waterfalls of the exotic hotel pool. Her nipples were sticking out through the thin material of her string bikini top like 9mm bullets. It was hard to concentrate. After a few minutes we swam to the nearest ladder and like the gentleman I am, I let her go up the ladder first. [If you believe that I let her go up first because I'm a gentleman, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell you. As she went up the ladder her vagina was almost completely visible through her skimpy translucent bikini bottom, and her ass --- WOW what an ass!]

I made sure to cover up my boner when we sat back down. I was motivated, so any shyness I normally would have had was gone. "Did anything in the brochure look interesting to you? Maybe it would be more fun if we did some things together."

"That would be great," she smiled, putting her shades and hat back on but leaving her glorious string bikini-clad body uncovered. "Actually, I'd really like to try jet skiing, but I don't drive too well -- I have trouble with cars, and I'm sure that is more difficult."

"They have doubles -- we can ride together. I've ridden them many times before."

"Let's do it then -- how about at 1:30 this afternoon? I promised to meet my husband for lunch."

"Sounds great -- I'll make reservations and meet you at the sports dock then," I chirped.

We both read for the next hour, occasionally chatting about something interesting we had come across in our reading. I tried hard to look at her body and got some good glimpses without being too obvious, but was disappointed that when her suit dried I no longer had a prurient view of her nipples and pussy. However, I had seen her naked on the Internet so often that I had her entire body memorized anyway. Somehow it was much more stimulating live, however -- go figure!

About 11:45 a. m. we squeezed hands good-bye to go meet our spouses for lunch and reiterated our plan to go jet skiing. I called the sports dock and made a reservation for a double jet ski at 2:00 p. m. as I made my way back to my hotel room.

I was so fucking horny when I got back to my room that I planned on spanking the monkey but good before June got back, of course thinking about Trinity's fabulous body. However, I had just dropped my swim trunks in the bathroom and was getting out some lotion when June came in the door. I do believe that my dick was sticking straight up when I walked out of the bathroom with my cock's prodigious mushroom head pulsating and looking like it was about to burst.

June was bug-eyed. "What happened to your little friend?" she chortled.

"Aruba has made me horny as hell and my little friend is hungry for some of my wife's delectable pussy," I said with a snarl.

"But we have to go to lunch..." June started to protest before I grabbed her and planted a passionate lip lock on her. As I continued to kiss her I started removing her clothing -- fortunately not a nice business suit, but a casual blouse and skirt. She started to protest -- I think that she really wanted to go to lunch and we had had sex only three days before so she probably wasn't up for it, but I was not to be deterred. I pushed her down on the bed, scrunched her skirt up and literally ripped her panties off.

"Stop, Austen, you're acting like an animal," she said in an unpleasant voice as she pushed my head with one hand and punched my shoulder with the other. Normally this would have discouraged me. However, the image in my mind was of Trinity's awesome vagina as she ascended the pool ladder, and there was nothing on earth that would stop me short of a bullet between the eyes.

June stopped protesting about a minute after I started greedily eating her pussy while simultaneously rubbing her thigh and flicking her clit. Once she started groaning I removed her blouse and bra and sucked one nipple and pinched the other as my cock acted like a heat-seeking missile and located and buried itself in her wet vagina. My mushroom head must have been at its record volume because she screamed as it parted her pussy lips.

I don't think that I'd ever been more active during sex than I was that day. I reciprocated, twisted, and bucked my hips while I continued to suck one tit, pinch the other, and stick two fingers of my free hand up her asshole, all the while picturing that I was fulfilling my fantasy of fucking Trinity. It wasn't long before I came like a freight train as I simultaneously let out an 85 decibel grunt. June's scream was banshee-like. It seemed like I ejaculated a liter of cum into her before my cock stopped pulsating. By that time she was like a limp blob of protoplasm.

I can't be sure because I was out of it myself, but I do believe that for the first time in our life I had fucked June comatose. After I gained some awareness I rolled onto my back and pulled June on top of me with my cock still completely buried in her pussy. As we both moaned I stroked the sides of her tits or fingered her asshole. I don't know how long we would have stayed like that if the air conditioner -- located right near the bed -- hadn't kicked on and apparently woke June up shivering.

June rolled off me -- and when she did my big 'shroom popped out of her cunt, sending a shiver up each of our spines. We both started giggling.

"You're a fucking animal -- what got into you?" June cackled.

"Can't I just want some sweet pussy in this tropical paradise?" I cackled right back.

"Yeah, but that was the most swollen your cock has ever been; my poor little kitty won't recover for a week. God -- I think that you fucked me unconscious!"

I grinned with pride.

We snuggled and kissed for a while, then June got up. "Shit, I have to change clothes -- my panties are in shreds, my skirt is stained with cum, and I don't even know where my bra is."

"Here it is," I said, pulling it out from under me and holding it up like a trophy.

I couldn't believe what time it was -- either our fuck or our comatose period -- maybe both -- were a lot longer than I thought, because it was about 1:10. "Shit, I look like I've just been fucked by an entire football team," June mused while looking at herself in the mirror as she tried to smooth out her new set of clothes and puff up her hair.

"Everyone there will be jealous of your 'just-fucked' look," I chuckled.

"I have to eat something before I go back," she complained.

"How about this?" I asked, holding up my still 2/3rd hard cock.

"You bastard," she laughed as she reached into a dresser drawer and pulled out a power bar. She started munching on it as she headed for the door away from my outstretched arms. "Listen pervert," she chortled between bites of her power bar, "we have to be ready for dinner at 6:30 tonight -- and no, you're not going to fuck me again before it, got it?"

"You're no fun," I lamented as she swished out the door.

**************

I somehow got my shit together and put another, looser, swimsuit on, and a different T-shirt, as I got out my own power bar. I got to the sports deck a little after 1:30 and Trinity/Beth was waiting. She chuckled when she saw me.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a smile.

"You look like you just got fucked, Austen" she whispered, then broke out in a laugh.

I know that I flushed with embarrassment, put my sunglasses on and mumbled "No comment Beth," as I approached the dock director.

Even though I was very familiar with jet skis, the dock director was obligated to give us both a lesson. Fortunately, Trinity had changed into a fairly conservative one piece suit so I could actually concentrate. I rubbed some SPF 30 on her back and the back of her neck while she held up her hair, and she reciprocated by rubbing some on the back of my neck. Her touch was electric, but fortunately I only got half hard, so in my loose suit I didn't look like I was packing a gun in my shorts.

Wow it felt good when Trinity sat on the back of the large seat on the double jet ski. I took off quickly, causing her to shriek and hold tightly onto my waist. The next ninety minutes were pure heaven as we toured the island from the ocean, our bodies in contact almost the entire time. After the ride we walked along the beach and were invited to join an impromptu beach volleyball game. I was on the opposite team from her, and loved watching her boobs jiggle as she jumped up to spike the ball -- and I didn't even care that one time I was so distracted by the heavenly quivers that she spiked the ball right into my face, knocking me into the sand.

"Are you OK?" she laughed as she went under the net.

I was fine but played it up. "Oh, I'll never recover; my perfect nose is now mush," I said as I covered my face with my hands. "You really owe me," I continued while moaning.

She pulled my hands away from my face, revealing only a red mark on my face and my big shit-eating grin.

"You bastard," she chuckled, going back to the other side of the net.

By the time that the game was over, and we took another chatty walk along the beach, we needed to get back to our rooms to get dressed for dinner. As we squeezed hands good-bye she said "Thanks so much, Austen. I had a great time."

"Me too," I smiled back. "How about snorkeling and then a glass bottom boat ride tomorrow?"

"Sounds like fun -- is 10 a. m. OK?" she replied.

"See you at the beach then!" I grinned.

*****************

June and I had a nice dinner with two of her close friends at the company, and their spouses. I was surprisingly in the conversation despite the fact that I was mostly thinking about how sexy Trinity was. I looked around, but didn't see her in the dining room -- maybe she and her husband went to dinner outside the hotel.

June and I got back to our room about 9:30. I was ready to fuck again just by calling up visions of Trinity in my brain, but June begged off. "My pussy is still sore. It was a great fuck, but it put me out of commission."

"Your mouth isn't out of commission, is it?" I shot back as I dropped my pants and my stiff dick stuck straight out. Once again, thoughts of Trinity had my mushroom head pulsating.

"You're not going to leave me alone, are you?" June replied; half irritated, but also half-chuckling. "OK -- lay on your back on the bed."

As I lay back, June grabbed my shaft, and slithered my mushroom head into her mouth. After a few licks she removed my head from her mouth and said "I do believe that your head is bigger than it has ever been -- and it's so tasty." Then she really got to work.

As I lay there with my eyes closed recalling one of Trinity's videos where she enthusiastically sucked a guy dry, I was in heaven. Except for not swallowing, June did a really commendable job, and I must have jettisoned ten spurts up into the air, which fell back onto my chest, stomach, and thighs.

After I showered the cum off, I snuggled June and had a great night's sleep, thinking of my upcoming day with Trinity.

****************

Trinity and I had a great time snorkeling, had a nice leisurely lunch by the pool, and then took a glass bottomed boat ride. Her personality was almost as spectacular as her body and sexuality -- almost. As we parted after an entire day together I asked "Where did you go for dinner last night?"

"We went to a local place with two couples from our region," she replied, "but tonight we're going to eat at the hotel. I understand that there will be dancing afterward."

"I'll be there -- maybe I could have a dance with my lovely companion for the day?" I said with a grin.

"Maybe -- if my dance card isn't too full," she laughed.

I was kind of a zombie during dinner until I saw Trinity enter the dining room. She smiled and waved. I waved back.

"Who's that, dear?" June asked.

"Someone I met at the pool while you were attending meetings. Her name is Beth Jenkins. Her husband started at XYZ about six months ago. She seems very nice."

"I think that I met her husband Rick Jenkins at the afternoon session."

"Yeah -- that's his name."

"He seems nice too."

I changed the subject and actually participated in the conversation at our table once I saw Trinity disappear into the far reaches of the dining room.

After dinner I surprised June by suggesting that we go to the ballroom and dance. The others at our table were up for it too, so we did. The entire time we were in the ballroom I was surreptitiously looking around for Trinity. She wasn't hard to find -- I just went toward where all the guys were craning their necks trying to get a good look, and there she was.

When June and two wives of her workmates went to the washroom, I sought Trinity out. She was chatting with another woman while her husband was sitting at a table engrossed in conversation with three other guys. I approached her.

"May a humble servant prevail upon the belle of the ball for a dance?" I asked bowing.

Both Trinity and her friend laughed. "I guess I can give one of the little people a thrill by consenting to a dance," she replied with a big smile as she accepted my hand.

The first dance was a fast one -- I enjoyed her gyrations, intently watching but trying to be subtle. The second was a slow dance. Instead of leaving the dance floor she melted herself into my arms. Embarrassingly my cock got hard. Instead of causing Trinity to back off, it caused her to press her crotch more into me. I was sweating, afraid that I was going to spontaneously cum in my pants. That seemed to be what Trinity was after.

imhapless
imhapless
3,575 Followers
12