Siren's Song (err Body)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers

I tried to break away but she just pulled me tighter. When she touched my cock through my pants with her hand I blew my wad.

"Oh shit," I moaned.

"WOW -- you really like me, don't you?" she whispered into my ear. "You blew your wad, didn't you?" she chuckled.

"Sorry..." I started to say.

"Don't be -- it's a real compliment," she snickered. She hiked up her skirt so that her bare leg was against the wet part of my pants. I almost blew again.

When the song finally ended, I started to bolt for the bathroom; Beth arrested my exit and stage-whispered "Meet me for breakfast at 7:00 a. m. at the pool restaurant to say good-bye tomorrow morning. We have to get a cab to the airport by 8:30."

"OK," I meekly replied, and then did bolt to the bathroom.

Putting water on my pants' wet spot just made it look worse. There was a half-filled glass of beer on one of the sinks. I poured it on my spot. When I got back to June and her friends I immediately complained that some drunk had spilled his beer on me. They chuckled and then commiserated, talking about how some people can't hold their liquor.

That night at bedtime I couldn't think of anything but Trinity. I woke up in the middle of the night, massaged June's pussy, and while she was only half awake shoved my cock up her channel. She groaned and didn't participate, but I didn't care. I fucked Trinity in my mind, blowing another big wad into June's by then soaking wet pussy.

I snuck out of bed early the next morning. We weren't leaving until noon, and June had a morning meeting before we did. I left her a note that I had gone for a walk on the beach and thanking her for use of her body the night before, with a little smiley face. I hoped that she wouldn't be pissed.

Trinity and I hugged at breakfast. We had a very pleasant chat. She looked at her watch at 7:45 and said "I've got to run -- I still have a couple of things to pack. Let's exchange email addresses, and hopefully we'll see each other again next year."

"Sounds great," I said, taking out a business card and writing my most confidential email address on it. She took another one of my cards and wrote her email address on it.

As we hugged good-bye I whispered into her ear "Thanks for a great time -- Trinity."

She pushed me away with a startled look on her face. "You bastard," she said with a half-smile, half scowl. "You better not tell anyone at XYZ."

"Your secret is safe with me, I assure you. I'd never do anything to make my fantasy woman pissed off at me."

With that we both smiled, squeezed hands, and parted.

*******************

I was in a good mood on the flight back home -- in fact for months afterward. Many times I was on a natural high. The intensity of my high increased as I exchanged emails with Trinity over the next several months. At first the emails were just chatty, and expressions of how we had enjoyed each other's' company in Aruba. Then they started to get flirty on both of our parts. Then Trinity really upped the ante by sending me my own personal video in which she masturbated for me and called out my name. After that all pretense of decorum was gone.

"So, I sent you a personalized video calling out your name -- which you say was your favorite video in history. What are you going to do for me?" was Trinity's next email the day after the video.

"What do you want -- I'd probably do anything legal to compensate you for that beyond-awesome personalized video," was my unsubtle reply.

The response wasn't more than two minutes later. "In Aruba it appeared that you were packing some serious meat. I'd like a completely unobstructed view of it!"

I had never "sexted" or taken a photo of my junk ever before; however it didn't take me too long to realize that I was on to something and that I'd be a fool not to now.

"Give me a day or two to get the right shot," I emailed back.

When June left for her next business trip, I spent several hours stroking my hog and then taking a number of selfies from different perspectives until I hit on the right one. Actual it was two different shots, one from above, one from the side. I loaded the two fitting photos onto my computer, deleted all of the selfies from my phone, and emailed the two in my computer to Trinity close to what would have been midnight her time.

I waited until I got home from work the next day to check my personalized email account -- I NEVER checked it at work because work computers were monitored in our company. I couldn't believe the response.

"WOW, Austen. That is the most delicious looking cock I've ever seen in my life. It looks to be more fun than a ten-incher because of that enormous mushroom head. I do believe that I'm going to have to work that thing over in my mouth but good at the next XYZ annual meeting." Attached to her email was a short of her sucking her husband's eight inch dick, opening her mouth to show that she had taken in all of his cum, and then swallowing.

I joined a gym the next day. For the first time in my life I started working out religiously. What I came to find out was that extreme exercise increases libido, which led to some frustration because June's libido did not increase and we were still on the ten day fuck cycle. However, I made the most of the opportunities I had with June and now was regularly fucking her comatose thinking about Trinity. The exercise increased my stamina and my pumping action, and I do believe that I filled June to over-flowing every time that we did fuck.

My masturbation to Trinity videos was now at a new level too. Every day that June was gone on business I stroked to orgasm viewing a Trinity video. The week before the next XYZ annual meeting my body was at its all-time best, especially my cock which was now like a stick of dynamite. Not wanting to take any chances, I got some little blue pills from a friend of mine. I intentionally refrained from fucking June or masturbating the four days before the XYZ meeting on Grand Cayman Island so that my gun would be fully loaded.

Trinity and I had arranged to meet in the hotel lobby while our spouses were attending an initial orientation the night that we arrived. She was dressed in Daisy Duke shorts and a halter top when I saw her in the lobby shortly after it got dark outside. I almost came in my pants just looking at her delectable thighs and cleavage, and knowing from long hours in front of the computer the perky tits and heavenly pussy that were underneath her skimpy clothes.

We hugged. "You look awesome Beth," I blurted out, the most honest expression of my life enhanced by my bug-eyes. [I had agreed to never call her Trinity in any situation where I could possibly be overheard.]

"You're looking good yourself, Austen. I do believe that you've developed some muscle in your arms and legs." Then she whispered "I'd like to see the 'mushroom-headed muscle' between your legs; NOW; let's go to the beach."

Looking around to see that no one was paying attention -- except that the male staff at the hotel was ogling Trinity -- without touching we walked out of the hotel onto the beach. We held hands once we were out of view of the lobby. Trinity was as burning with desire as I was. "I can't wait to get that delicious-looking piece of pork in my mouth," she said more than once. I, on the other hand, was doing the best I could to calm my little friend down lest I blow my wad before I wanted to.

When we got to a secluded cove about a half-mile from the hotel -- which was the last hotel on a developed part of the beach -- we stripped. There was just enough moon for me to get a look at her consummate body but not so much as to make us visible to anyone who might happen by. Trinity immediately got on her knees and unceremoniously shoved my now rock-hard cock into her mouth. While I massaged her bullet-like nipples she mouthed and tongued me with a fury, all the while staring directly into my half-closed eyes.

It wasn't long before I moaned, "Oh shit, Trinity; I'm about to blow."

With that she stroked my balls with one hand, grabbed the part of my shaft not in her mouth with the other, and sucked like she was trying to remove the chrome from a trailer hitch. I groaned loudly and my knees got weak as I jettisoned five days' worth of cum down her pulsating throat. Once I was done I literally collapsed on my ass on the sand. Trinity had a diabolical smile on her face and then licked her lips.

"That was a fantastic as I thought that it'd be," she chuckled.

"Oh my God," I moaned, probably sounding like a teenage girl, "that was the best experience of my life."

"Tomorrow will be much better, when you discharge into my pussy," Trinity grinned. "The situation isn't right to fuck tonight, but how about a little turnabout for me," she snickered as she took my shirt and her shorts and laid them on the sand, then laid on top of them and opened her legs wide and held her creamy thighs up with her hands.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I dove into her soaking wet pussy like a starving man would a steak, licking and fingering up a storm. I simultaneously sucked her clit, fingered her G-spot, and rimmed her asshole. She didn't disappoint. She had a first intense orgasm, and when I didn't let up that was shortly followed by a second violent one. After the second one she blabbered "Please stop Austen, please stop; I won't be able to walk back to the hotel."

If she felt half as drained as I did from her fabulous blow job, I knew that she was right. I pulled her close to me and hugged for a good five minutes before we both rose, giggled as we put on our clothes, and then slowly walked back toward civilization. Just before we got back to the hotel she said "Do I look like I just had two earth-shattering orgasms?"

"Yeah -- you do," I chuckled, feeling that I had to be honest with her. "I'm sure that I look way too glassy-eyed too; I have an idea; let's jump in the pool, go back to our rooms with a towel wrapped around us and say that in the dark we slipped and fell in. Plus that will get the sand off of us too"

Trinity got a big smile on her face, and hurried to do just that.

When I got to my room, June was there getting ready for bed. "What happened to you? You look like a wet dog."

"God, I'm so embarrassed June. I was inspecting the facilities and in the dark I didn't see the edge of the pool and fell in, completely clothed. I feel like such a doofus."

June laughed. "You better take a shower and I'll put your wet clothes out on the balcony to dry, and we can have the hotel clean them tomorrow."

"Thanks, Hon," I responded, stripping down and going into the bathroom.

****************

The next day Trinity and I met for breakfast while our spouses started attending meetings. We both had begged off on lunch with our spouses, saying that we wanted to look around the island.

"So when are we going to fuck," was Trinity's first subtle question.

Through my shit-eating grin I quickly replied "I thought that after breakfast we'd take a leisurely walk down the beach to the last hotel on the opposite end of the strip and get a room there. I sure don't want a spouse or someone we know either walking in on us or figuring it out."

"You're a fricking genius," she chuckled. "Don't eat too much for breakfast, though -- I don't want your blood going anywhere except to that exotic cock of yours."

We both ate only yogurt and a banana, Trinity eating hers more erotically than I had ever seen anyone ever eat a meal in my life.

We didn't have body contact when we walked down the beach to the most remote hotel. We made up for it when we checked in. Our clothes were off and we were vigorously pawing at and kissing each other within sixty seconds of entering our room. After a while I threw her on the bed, did a repeat of my abuse of her pussy the night before, and before she had come down completely from her second orgasm put my mushroom at the entrance to her vagina. She pulled while I pushed as my enlarged head made a "popping" sound as it entered her heavenly channel. "Oh fuck that feels good," she moaned.

Trinity was both motivated and skilled; the woman could fuck like a lioness. She was pumping her crotch up and down and squeezing my cock with her pc muscles as I reciprocated a few slow strokes, then a few fast ones, then rotated, then moved side-to-side. I didn't last long, but I didn't have to. She had another orgasm simultaneously with me blowing my wad into her animated pussy. We continued to slowly pump long after our orgasms peaked.

I finally stopped pumping and rolled onto my back, clutching her so that my cock remained in her pussy. If our orgasms had been earthquakes, they would have been 8.5's on the Richter Scale. Aftershocks on at least the 6.0 level continued for another twenty minutes, until we finally separated.

"You've got to be the best fuck in the world," I genuinely uttered to her smiling face, our noses almost touching.

"I won't dispute you," she giggled, "I'm too self-confident to deny it. I may not be the best fuck for everyone, but I do believe that my pussy is perfect for that 'shroom-headed cock of yours. WOW that was fun! Maybe my most fun ever!"

After another half hour of pillow talk, we fucked again, this time with her riding me reverse cowgirl as she massaged my balls while bouncing up and down like on a bungee cord, and while I simultaneously reamed her asshole with two fingers.

After we broke for lunch, I took one of my little blue pills. That afternoon my cock spent most of the time in her pussy or mouth; my head wouldn't fit into her tight asshole, which was no surprise because my head had never been able to penetrate an asshole ever. We did give it the old college try, however, and I made sure to ream her asshole with my fingers.

I was able to get to a sex shop on the Island just before it closed, and was only a few minutes late for dinner with June and her colleagues. I was in no shape to fuck June that night, and fortunately -- and not surprisingly -- she did not solicit my attention.

The next day with Trinity was a repeat of the first except that my purchase of a thin vibrator made things even more interesting. After two fantastic morning fucks, we ended up having only one in the afternoon. When with the vibrator buried in her ass I turned it on high just as I was about to ejaculate into her throbbing cunt we both had out-of-body experiences our climaxes were so intense. I was barely able to turn the vibrator off before the endorphins raging through my brain rendered me comatose.

When we both regained cognizance about an hour later, with the vibrator still in her asshole and my mushroom head still in her vagina, she moaned "How am I supposed to function tonight after that?"

"Shit, I don't know," I moaned. "I won't be able to, that's for sure."

Although our minds were willing, our bodies were incapable of any more sex that afternoon, so we spent the rest of it swimming and relaxing by the pool and luckily were in shape to almost rejoin the human race by dinner time.

After our third and last day, in a change of format XYZ decided to have a dinner meeting of all of the executives, without spouses. That suited us fine. After another day of marvelous fucking, during which I used two of the little blue pills and filled Trinity's mouth and pussy with so much jism that she probably gained two pounds, we ate a quick dinner. Then we went and sat in lounge chairs on the beach, watching the sun set. We had a serious conversation.

"I have wondered if your husband knows about your web postings, Trinity?"

"Ha -- of course. Who do you think sets up the cameras and takes most of the photos?"

"He's good with it?"

"He loves it that I get thousands of comments by guys drooling about my --" and then she paused for effect; "mind," she concluded with a diabolical laugh. "He's proud that he's got a wife that thousands of guys desire."

"Uh -- millions," I chuckled.

She squeezed my hand with a smile.

"So, does he know about us?"

"Hell no -- he loves guys lusting after me, but he does not like the idea of sharing. Of course he has to know that me fucking around is the logical extension of the web postings that we do, but as long as I'm discrete and nobody he knows says anything, I think he can live with it."

"Well -- I hate to be indelicate -- but in the four videos that you posted where you were fucking I swear that the guy in one was different than the guy in the other three."

"Oh...yeah," she said with obvious embarrassment. "That was a real fuck up. The three were of course my husband, but the other guy I didn't know would post on one of my normal websites, but he did. My husband found out and went ballistic."

"Geez -- what happened?"

"Things were really rough for a few weeks. What got us through were the facts that he didn't know the guy, I wasn't really having an affair just a couple of fucks, we had two small kids, and he knew that I loved him. Those facts -- combined with a month of the best blow jobs that I could possibly give -- now we're back to normal."

"So he doesn't know about us?"

"Hell no, and there would be no 'us' unless I knew that you're completely discrete and would never tell anyone."

"You got that right," I snickered.

"Does your wife suspect?"

"No -- I think she's just happy that I've cooled a little bit on trying to constantly fuck her."

Trinity smiled. Then she got a pensive look. "This conversation brings up something that I wanted to talk with you about. I'm not good about being subtle so I won't try; I'd be happy fucking only you and my husband the rest of my life. Between the two of you your dicks hit me in every right place -- my best fucks ever. But I can't wait until an annual meeting to get the extra cock that I need. Can you come visit me on some days when my kids are in school?"

I smiled broadly. "Does the Pope poop in the woods?"

OK -- so I mixed my metaphors. I can be forgiven since her proposition immediately caused all of the blood to flow from my brain to my cock.

****************

It has been two years since our vibrator mega-fuck in Grand Cayman. I have visited Trinity eight times on weekdays while her kids were in school since then, and we fucked the entire time. The only other times we have used the vibrator in her ass, however, were during the mornings at the annual XYZ meetings since every time we do use it we end up comatose and have a hard time returning to normal. Unfortunately, her husband left XYZ after the last annual meeting, however, my job situation has improved so that I can visit her for a couple of days every single month; and I don't mind paying for her kids to go to camp when I visit during the summer.

I'm the happiest and most content that I've ever been. Trinity says that she is too. June says the same thing since I no longer constantly pester her for sex, but the once every ten days or so that we do have sex it is mind-blowing. Trinity's husband doesn't seem to be the wiser.

My fantasy is now my reality.

imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers
12