Siris 9

Story Info
Future society dominted by men.
841 words
3.48
19.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caw0009
caw0009
3 Followers

This is an introduction to the world of Siris 9. Siris 9 is planet similar to earth in climate and size, but far older. Siris 9 had an advanced society similar to 20th century earth thousands of years ago. As women gained more social and political power, society began to unravel. Women were not at home taking care of children, those children grew up to have a lot of social problems. Crime started getting out of control, people were not well adjusted adults, several wars started and decimated large segments of the population.

A group of concerned scientists began to realize that women were a stabilizing force on the home and society, and that their roles outside of that were causing huge social problems. Some of the scientists were Geneticists, and they started experimenting with genes on the X chromosome. Some experimentation revealed that women could be made far more docile and submissive if small changes were made to the X chromosome. Decades of experimentation improved upon the techniques, and a secret program was hatched to introduce the changes in females shortly after birth. Females were given injections of drugs after Birth that introduced genetic changes that affected them all through their development.

As the girls grew older, all they wanted to do was stay at home, care for their husbands and children, and be homemakers. As they developed into adolescence, the older women began to suspect that something was not as it should be with the girls, but it was too late to change. As time went on, the older women died off, leaving only the genetically modified women in their place. The scientists deemed their experiment a success as crime rates dropped, society became more organized, and both the men and women appeared far happier.

As siris 9 became more technologically advanced, it became possible to alter nearly everything about a persons appearance and attitude through genetic modification. Improvements to health and lifespan, anger control, an end to all genetic deformities and diseases, made the quality of life better than it had ever been In the history of the planet.

As the centuries past, the planet became far more patriarchal than it had ever been. Men liked the power and control that they had after the genetic modifications, and were going to make sure that society never reverted back to the way it was, and that all social, financial and political power would be controlled by men. Women's appearance was genetically changed in ways that were attractive to men. They were hairless from the neck down except for a small area directly above their vagina, grey hair was eliminated, nipples and areoles made larger. They could eat anything and never gain or lose weight. Physical attractiveness could be controlled before conception so that every women was a "10" by earth standards. Breasts were made slightly larger and firmer, and would never sag. The birth rate was altered so that 2 females were born for every male child. Men's smaller numbers did not matter as the women had no interest in political or economic power, and had great respect for male authority, and generally just wanted to be as pleasing as possible to all men.

Men and women were educated in separate schools. Women would be taught basic reading and writing skills through elementary school, but after elementary school women's education was far different than men. While the men would continue with advanced math and science, the women would be prepared to be Homemakers and mothers. The middle school years for girls was spent on training in respect, obedience, to male authority, cooking and cleaning. As women moved into the high school years, dancing, male and female anatomy, and sex education were introduced.

Before all girls could graduate from high school, all had to pass written and practical exams on washing and ironing clothes, cooking a wide variety of different types of food, cleaning techniques, advanced massage therapy. Some sexual techniques such as basic ways to give a blowjob, hand job, and basic intercourse positions.

As men continued their education in something similar to a college setting, the women graduating high school would be assigned to a school to serve the men in general, and 1 young man in particular to polish their skills. The women would have several rotations of about 8 weeks in duration, doing either general serving in the mess halls, entertainment such as dancing or playing a musical instrument, or taking care of 1 of the men privately. The private rotation was the last for the girl, and the most important. The man she was assigned to would grade her in several areas, and it was very important to the girl to receive high marks from the young man. If she did not receive a passing mark from the young man, she was sent home in disgrace to her family, and would not be eligible for marriage until she passed.

Several stories take place on siris 9 , and this should provide some basic background information.

caw0009
caw0009
3 Followers