Sirocco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a low growl, Kahlil tore aside his robes and seized his cock. Visions of Saira stretched out across his lap taunted and teased him as he stroked his flesh harder, faster. The feel of her breasts under his hand, the salty, sweet taste of her skin and the warmth of her mouth all drove him over. Kahlil uttered a harsh cry as he came and leaned weakly against what was left of the column.

"Saira…" he moaned softly.

I have to send you away, Kahlil thought sadly, but I'll find a place for you. There must be a place for you where you can live well and be safe… Trade caravans will pass through here soon—maybe there will be place for her amongst them.

Heartbroken, he hauled himself up and fell into bed and dreamless sleep.

***

The most delicious feel of hands roaming across her, of a sucking mouth that sent shivers of pleasure through her, penetrated Saira's dreams. She moaned softly as a strong mouth kissed her deeply, almost mercilessly. Saira struggled with thick robes, tried to get past them, and then she was torn away.

She woke abruptly and felt herself wet and unfulfilled.

Kahlil…

Everything was hazy at first: there was dinner and the garden and lounging by the pool of water.

I offered myself to him. He seemed to want me and then… Did we make love?

Saira's brow furrowed and she shook her head. It was slowly coming back now.

He pushed me away. He must've brought me back here.

Saira got out of bed. She was still dressed in the green and copper she had worn last night and she saw that there was food on the table as usual.

He's already come and gone. Why must he keep himself out of my sight? Why did he push me away like that? Did I do something to offend him?

She walked over to the chest, opened it up, and chose blue and gold for the day. Saira wrapped it around her to form a dress and threw the rest over her shoulder. She picked up the plate of fruits and cheese and slipped on her sandals.

If he's in the garden, then maybe we can talk about what happened…

She hurried out of the room and down past the little place where she had dinner with Kahlil. Saira paused for a moment in the hall. She tried to remember which way and she thought it was just down the stairs. Daylight grew stronger as she descended and she was greeted by lush green… and Kahlil.

The color drained from Saira's face and the plate of food she carried, shattered on the stone. She watched as Kahlil pulled on his black robes over something that looked like wings with inhuman-looking hands. Long, crimson hair spilled out over broad, alabaster shoulders as he turned to see Saira on the steps.

Horns, Saira thought dimly. He has…horns and wings. Did I see wings?

Kahlil faded from her sight and in and instant, he towered above her.

Shai'el! Saira said as she stabbed the sign to ward off the evil eye at him. "I knew it!"

"Stop saying that!" Kahlil hissed softly as he seized her shoulders. "Shai'el doesn't mean devil!"

He let go of Saira abruptly and she slowly backed away from him.

"It was a noble title once, twisted by commoner's superstitions. Shai'el is Dragon Prince. Kahlil Shai'el din Karakal—Kahlil, Dragon Prince of Karakal."

He softened then.

"This is who I am, Saira," he said as he took a step closer. "Half a dragon born of a dragon and human woman… I may look like a… a devil but I'm not."

Kahlil reached for her with an alabaster hand partially covered with crimson scales that tapered just past his wrist. His ivory talons were sharp and predatory… Saira's mouth worked, but nothing came, not even a scream.


"Saira," Kahlil murmured, scared. "Say something—please!"

"The mosaic…" she uttered.

Suddenly, Saira's eyes rolled up and Kahlil caught her before she fell to the ground. He held her in the garden as he gently stroked her hair and silently wept.

***

Kahlil sat in the shadows at the edge of his bed and watched Saira stir. She frantically sat up amid the pillows of his bed and backed away from dark form at the edge of the bed.

"Saira—don't be afraid..."

"Am I a prisoner now?" she whispered.

"No." Kahlil said softly. "You were never such a thing."

Saira slowly edged towards him. Kahlil's rich, resonate voice drew her to him. Her hand shook as she reached out for him and she hesitated…

Shai'el! Her mind whispered harshly. Devil! Demon!

Saira roughly pushed away the old superstitions that gnawed at her.

No—Kahlil saved me. Saira thought. He took care of me, and I… I wanted him.

A nervous click sounded in her throat as she reached out again.

"I want to see you." she said quietly.

Kahlil moved closer to her out of the shadows, his eyes downcast. He felt the briefest touch of fingertips trace the sharp draconic features handsomely blended with his human face. Kahlil looked up at Saira. He saw that her fear of him was slowly being replaced by curiousity as she felt along the ivory horns that gracefully curled back.

"How did this…" Saira started as she gently moved aside his hair to examine his long, pointed ears. "Did you…"

"Before you fainted, you said the mosaic" he said. "I gather you meant the mosaic in the main hall that you were looking at last night?"

Saira nodded slowly. She vaguely remembered uttering the words.

"150 years ago, Karakul was ruled by the Lord of the Five Sands, my father." Kahlil said as he gestured to paintings of a grand crimson dragon and a beautiful woman veiled in sheer silks. "Of all the wives in his harem, he loved my mother best."

"When she spurned the advances of the Kalif of Zanzura, he called her union with my father blasphemous, and unnatural, and destroyed everything my father built, even the fragile peace he maintained over the five sands. My father died protecting her and I…"

"The inscription that you traced under the mosaic once said: Your heart is my heart; my love blooms like a lotus flower, my love flows boundless like waters until the end of time."

Kahlil leaned in closer and Saira's eyes drifted shut as she let his voice wash over her, rekindling the memories of the garden.

"I understand what my father felt for my mother now," Kahlil murmured "because I felt it the moment I stole you from the sands."

He gently lifted Saira's chin with claw and brushed away her tears with a thumb.

"Your heart is my heart," he whispered as he gently took her face in his hands. "With or without the veil, I am still the same."

Saira threw her arms around Kahlil and kissed him so hard it took his breath away.

"—I'm so sorry, Kahlil," she murmured against his mouth. "I shouldn't have said such awful things! You were so good to me, so kind."

"I'm as much to blame." Kahlil said softly. "I was so afraid that you wouldn't accept me that I kept myself hidden. I even considered sending you away when the trade caravans passed so you would never have to know."

"Kahlil…"

She held him tighter—as tight as she could.

"I couldn't bear to have you frightened of me," Kahlil said softly, "and I wanted you so badly, Saira."

Kahlil's lips trembled as they brushed hers.

"Would you have me now?" he whispered. "Would you let me make you mine?"

"Yes," Saira said quietly. "I want to undress you; I want to see all of you."

Kahlil kissed her softly as her small hands started with the silver buttons of his black robe. Saira reluctantly pulled away from him and crawled around behind. Something nervously swicked back and forth beneath it.

Saira took hold of Kahlil's robes and she heard him take a deep breath as she pulled them off. His long wings flared out slightly and Saira reached out to touch the near filmy, cream leather stretched between their crimson frame. Crimson scales with a faint golden sheen ran down his spine and the side of his thighs where they tapered at his knees. Where there were no scales, Kahlil's skin was smooth and alabaster. When she touched him between his shoulder blades, he flinched slightly.

"Ssh…" Saira soothed as she kissed his back. "It's alright."

Her hands roamed his alabaster flesh and the smooth scales of his chest. For a moment, Saira rested against him and Kahlil thought his heart might burst. He deftly worked his tail between the tucks and folds of Saira's dress. They came undone and the blue and gold silk fell away.

Kahlil folded down his wings, gently grabbed Saira and hauled her in front of him. His wings rustled anxiously above her, as he took in her beauty. It was hard for him to believe that this woman wanted him, that she was willing to accept him. He marveled at this small desert flower that he had plucked from the sands not so long ago. Kahlil wanted to speak, to move, but he dared not break such a fragile moment.

Saira stretched up to kiss him softly on the mouth as she pulled him down to her. Her legs parted for him and she felt the brush of warm, satin skin and cool, leathery scales against her inner thighs. Saira twined her hands in Kahlil's crimson hair, and he gasped at the warm, sweet musk that rose from her.

"That's it..." Saira encouraged softly in his ear.

Kahlil's head dipped and his tongue flicked out to taste a sensitive nipple. Saira let out a tiny whimper and she felt his silky cock teasingly brush against her tender lips. She arched against him, and ivory claws gently raked her thigh. His breath was like a hot desert wind on her neck as he poised the head of his cock…

"Saira, my treasure," Kahlil husked. "I need you—please."

Saira looked up at Kahlil. He was so vulnerable, so fragile then. Everything he was, was laid bare before her and her small hands gently cupped his face.

"My prince," she murmured. "Love me…"

Kahlil growled softly as he thrust inside Saira. Her warm, wet lips devoured his cock and he felt her legs started to wind around his waist.

"Kahlil!"

The sound of his name on Saira's lips was divine, euphoric and he bent to kiss those lips that uttered his name in ecstasy. Kahlil worked his hips a little harder, little faster now, and he smiled against her neck when she cried out for him again.

Saira reached up to caress Kahlil's face and he kissed her palm. Above her was her prince, a blindingly beautiful crimson and alabaster god that moved so deliciously inside her. His draconic beauty captured her so completely that she couldn't tear her eyes away from him. Every time Kahlil thrust, every time she took him in, a little more of his fear and loneliness was burned away.

"You're precious to me," Kahlil murmured harshly, "So precious, Saira."

Saira's soft body arched and strained against the dragon prince's muscled, lithe one and suddenly she screamed in pleasure. Kahlil felt her tight little quim suck him deeper and deeper as she came. His wings fluttered above them as he gave into his own pleasurable abandon. He crushed his lips to Saira's as his cock pulsed and splashed his seed deep.

Kahlil gently kissed Saira as his ardor cool, and she moaned softly into his neck at the feel of him still hot and hard inside her.

"Stay with me, Saira" Kahlil murmured as his wings instinctively came around to shelter her. "Let me love you…"

Saira stretched up and kissed away a tear that slid down his cheek. She held her hands in his face and gently caressed his cheeks with her thumbs.

"I'm yours, my prince." She murmured. "My beautiful Kahlil…"

Kahlil kissed Saira gently on the forehead and she whimpered softly when he reluctantly slid out of her. Saira nestled close to him and she felt one of his wings cover her almost completely now.

"Tomorrow we'll prepare to go." Kahlil said softly as the tip of his tail idly caressed Saira's calf. "It will take some time, but we can reach Rahman if we travel with the caravan."

Saira turned over slightly and gazed up Kahlil who gently stroked her hair.

"I thought you didn't want to leave here."

"I can let go of the past if I have a future with you, Saira." Kahlil said. "Rahman is a great city of culture and learning—we can have a life there. Together."

"But what about your--"

Kahlil gently put a finger to Saira's lips.

"The only one who has to see me is you, beloved."

Saira only nodded and Kahlil held her close. They fell asleep together and dreamed of a beautiful oasis of their own called Rahman…

12