Sir's Slavegirl Learns Respect

Story Info
A disobedient slave gets punished for playing with herself.
1.3k words
3.63
24.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spmdsb
Spmdsb
22 Followers

What had just happened? Opening my eyes, I could see black spots invading my vision. Each blink brought back more bits and pieces of it, but my eyes were straining to regain their sense of sight. It took me a few moments to gather my thoughts again.

Okay, think. Calm down and try to remember where you are...

30 canings. That was my punishment. I had been very naughty. Master had been away on a business trip, and one night in his absence, I longed for release, needed to play with and pleasure myself while he was gone. Thinking I was a sly slavegirl, I played with my cunt again and again and again, greedy to make myself cum as many times as possible. I couldn't resist toying with myself, feeling the tightness of my kitty and it's silky wetness. Without my Master, I was so full of pent up sexual frustration, aching for pleasure. Just as I finished cumming for the last time, Master has messaged me several screenshots of myself in my room, with my fingers deep in my cunt and a toy in my mouth, his only accompanying words: "I didn't say you could play with my property, you fucking slut."

Reading it, a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach hit me immediately. Firstly because I had no idea that Master had installed a surveillance camera in my room without my knowledge, and secondly because I knew there was no way around it. I was caught red-handed and would have to pay the price. Upon getting the message, I wrote back to him immediately, begging his forgiveness, asking how I could make it up to him. I was met with no response. Master didn't speak to me for the following two days until he returned from his trip, finally only texting me two words upon his arrival back home.

"It's time."

I was a mess the whole trek over to his place, frantically trying to think of ways that I might be able to please him so that the punishment wouldn't be so severe. It was no use, as soon as I knocked on the door, he opened it, grabbed me by my hair and led me up to his room.

"Well. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Sir, I'm so sorry. I know I've disappointed you. I played with your property without permission. I know I messed up, I was just so horny and you weren't there to play with me so I thought I'd do the job myself," I said too quickly, sloppily spewing out my words.

"Pet, you wouldn't be suggesting that this is my fault for being absent, would you?" He growled at me.

I could feel my cheeks redden. "No Sir. No Sir, not at all. It's my fault. I'm a dirty slut and I couldn't resist."

"Well then, you dirty fucking slut, you already know what happens to those who play with other people's property, don't you?"

"Yes Sir... they get punished." I said, almost in a whisper.

"Hmm." He paused, as if trying to prolong my anxiety. "So if you knew that already Pet, you must have wanted to be punished."

"No Sir."

"No Sir what?"

"No Sir, I don't want to be punished."

He let a laugh and smiled down at me. "Tough luck, my little bitch."

...it all came flooding back to me at once.

His hands were still wrapped around my neck. I had passed out. Master and I were in his room, I was on my knees facing the wall and my hands were bound to the bedposts. Wincing, I reminded myself that I had been in the middle of being punished for being a naughty pet before I lost consciousness for a few moments.

"Welcome back." his words rang out as he brought the cane down on my ass. The sting brought me fully back to reality. Whimpering and wincing from the pain, I thanked him for caning me. The pain was excruciating. I was not showing Master gratitude for pleasuring me, rather for punishing me and teaching me how to behave. Looking over my shoulder at the mirror behind us, I could see my pinkened ass high and exposed in the air, heavily decorated with cherry red criss-crossed lines.

"What's the count now, Pet?"

"19 Sir," I said through gritted teeth.

I heard the swish of the cane cutting through the air just before it landed viciously on my right ass cheek.

"Twenty." He said. "You're almost there now, slut. These last ten won't be easy."

I looked back at him in fear, anxious at the unknown that would make the last ten canings harder than the first twenty were. He smiled back at me. "I know you're sorry, and I forgive you for being a greedy little slave. I won't stop now though. You do the crime, and you have do the time," he said as he pulled out a buttplug from the bedside table. I knew the plug wouldn't be for pleasure this time. It would be used to push me to the edge, to test the limits and to make me the punishment even harsher.

"Suck on this." Master forced it to the back of my throat, holding it there until I began searching for air. Coated in my spit, he pulled it out from my mouth and retreated back behind me, immediately working it into my tight asshole. The plug was wide and long, and I cried out as he stretched me, not giving me the time to accommodate for the size of it.

Quickly shoving it all the way in, Master informed me he was ready to give me the last ten canings. His hands squeezed my ass cheeks, feeling the heat from the previous marks. Now both stretched and scarred, I wasn't ready for the final ten blows. "Count out loud as I hit you."

"One." A sharp whip to my left cheek.

"Two." The same for my right.

"Three..." Searing pain stretched across the entirety of my ass.

"...eight" I cried out as Master brought the cane down on me, splitting open my delicate skin.

"Nine." I whimpered.

"You're almost there Pet, you're doing so well. It'll all be over soon."

I was barely able to choke out the word "ten" through my tears and cries as the final blow hit me. I was in agony. I could scarcely stand it. My ass was on fire from the pain and the cool air was stinging it's wounds. Laying the cane on the floor, Master moved up beside me on the bed, grabbing my chin delicately with his hand and turning my head towards him. He looked somberly at me, and wiped the tears from my face.

"Shh little one, it's over now. I forgive you. And I know you've learned your lesson." And I had. I needed to respect Master and his property even when he wasn't around to tell me to. It was foolish to try and get away with something behind his back. I knew better before my punishment, but now I had learned how very much his property I was. I wouldn't disappoint Master like this again.

I watched him as he reached upwards and untied my hands, releasing me from my bound position. Wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me close to him and held my head against his chest, stroking my hair and my back. "I'll take care of you Pet."

Despite knowing his hands were the ones that just dealt me an excruciating punishment, I took blissful comfort in his embrace. I knew that he would do just as he said, and knew that he was proud of me and happy to have me as his. My ass raw and stinging still from the pain, I rolled into him, draping my upper body across his chest and burrowing my head in in his neck, inhaling his intoxicating sent. A shudder ran through me as I warmed from his body heat, causing him to hold me tighter.

"Thank you Sir," I whispered to him before drifting off into a deep, comforting sleep.

Spmdsb
Spmdsb
22 Followers