Sis and I

Story Info
Great Diet ... we fuck the weight off.
5.7k words
4.42
118.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers

I got a call from my sister Jeannie a few days after she had heard a fire had significantly damaged the apartment house where I had been living and she was offering me a room at her place. Her husband had died a dozen years earlier and she lived alone in a huge house on the outskirts of town. I hadn't been very good at saving money and was going to have a tough time making a security deposit on a new place so I grabbed at her offer.

Jeannie is in her late thirties and is a warm and loving woman but to be kind I can't say she would win any beauty contests. She is probably at least forty pounds overweight and could never be considered as pretty. Fortunately her husband had a great job and made some wise investments and left her well off financially so that eliminated the need for her to go out in the job market where I believe her appearance would have been a hindrance to securing work. She had been a half way decent looking gal when she got married but had let herself slip over the years. Anyway, she made me an offer that I couldn't refuse and I moved in within the week. The room she set aside for me was huge with a queen-sized bed and had its own private bath. Geez, I was going to be living rent fee in a place that was much nicer than where I had been.

She saw me carrying my PC in and called out,

"Tom, you can use mine until you get that thing hooked up with a phone line in your room."

How much better can things get, I lose my apartment and have a better place to stay in a few days?

Things went along fantastically for months until one evening I was in my room with a super porn tape playing on my VCR. I was sitting in the bedroom chair with my cock out and was stroking it lightly when there was a light knock on my door and the door opened without waiting to be invited in. Caught!

"Well, Tom, can I give you a hand?" She said when she saw what I had been doing.

I stuttered and stammered like a little boy caught smoking behind the garage. While I was trying to gather my wits about myself she walked over to the side of the recliner and reached down and lightly touched my now softening cock.

"Tom, I haven't had sex in all the years since my hubby died and I'm damn tired of playing with myself. Let me give you some relief and maybe you can do the same for me."

As she said that she dropped to her knees in front of the chair and reached over and grabbed my cock with very tender fingers. Whew, it felt great. I had been going with a gal for a couple of years but her company offered her a great job on the other side of the country and she had moved a few months ago. I hadn't had any sex since she left so my cock was pounding in anticipation as Jeannie was running her fingers up and down the shaft. It didn't take long before I was harder than a steel rod and she had taken me in her warm mouth.

She didn't just suck on my cock. Rather she was acting as if it was something to which she was going to make love. She took her mouth off it and slid her tongue up and down the shaft tracing the veins in it with the very tip of her tongue. She then raised her mouth up so her tongue could make some free movements around the bulbous head of my cock and then let the tip of it trace the ring around the knob. Then she got back to taking as much of it in her mouth as she could. I have about eight inches and she was able to get about four buried before she started to gag. She was holding the lower part of my shaft with one hand while her other hand was lightly caressing my balls. Damn, it wasn't going to take me long before I was going to explode with what she was doing.

I rested one hand on the back of her head as I felt the warmth rising in my scrotum and that was it. I shot stream after stream deep in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. When she felt that I had stopped unloading she lifted her mouth and then licked the come that was on the end of my cock that she hadn't swallowed. Whew, she can sure suck a cock.

"Holy shit Jeannie, you are great at that and seem to enjoy doing it."

"Well Tom, let me tell you about my marriage and you'll see why I can give a good blowjob. My marriage wasn't a very happy one. He and I had sex a couple of times before the wedding and then it looked as if I had gotten pregnant. We rushed to get married but a few months after we did I had a period and the reason for our marriage had disappeared. He was so mad he wanted nothing more to do with me. I did enjoy the sex we had before the wedding but he then said that the only way he would ever screw me again would be if I gave him a BJ beforehand. He then forced me to get my tubes tied so I couldn't possibly have any children. He said that he didn't want to be responsible for fathering any kids that might come out as ugly as their mother. That meant I had to suck him off to get him to fuck me and even then he sometimes reneged. All in all I had one of the worst marriages the world had ever known and I'm not sorry he's gone but as a good Catholic girl I was going to be in it for life."

"Aw shit Sis, I never knew about any of that or I would certainly have had a talk with him. If talking didn't work I would have introduced him to my fists or a baseball bat."

"Well, never mind. That's all behind me now. I know that I am very unattractive and would have a hard time finding a guy who would want me for anything other than a quick BJ and I'm not interested in being known as a BJ queen. If you decide that you would rather not have sex with me I'll understand but I'll still suck you off anytime you want."

"Stop talking like that. Get over her and get me hard again and I'll fuck you so hard you will be begging for mercy before you come." I told her.

She instantly stripped her clothes off and sat on the side of the bed. Damn, she really was fatter than hell and if I was going to do much fucking with her I was going to get on her case about losing weight. I stood in front of her with my half hard cock inches from her mouth and told her to get her mouth busy and harden me up. Whew, she had me hard in another minute or so. Since my cock was almost soft she was able to get almost all of me down her throat without gagging. As I was getting hard she took less and less of me in that deep until I was rock hard again and she removed her mouth.

"Tom, your cock is almost twice as big as my hubby was so please take it easy on me."

"Jeannie, I am going to fuck your pussy fast and hard and as I said, you will be loving every minute of it but will also beg for mercy."

With that I pushed her back flat on the bed and followed her down. I let my fingers wander around her crotch and uncover her clit before I got on top of her and slipped my cock in with one smooth thrust. She gasped a little saying,

"You are so big I feel as if you have just rammed a telephone pole in me."

"Don't bitch about me driving that pole fast and hard in your warm soft pussy. My cock is touching parts of it that have never felt a man's cock before so lay back and enjoy it."

I then began thrusting fast, hard and deep. I reached under her heavy legs and lifted them giving my cock a straight path into her waiting pussy. She was moaning big time and tossing her head from side to side. The faster I moved the louder she moaned until the noise coming out of her was one continuous wail. It didn't take much of that before she was shouting she was coming and her arms were around the back of my neck pulling my face down to hers for a huge kiss. Her climax was awesome and as she said it had been some time since she had been laid and she literally exploded with this one.

"Oh God Tom, I love you so much." She said as she was coming down from her orgasmic high.

"Jeannie, don't confuse love with lust. Are you sure you aren't in love with my cock and all that it can do for you?"

"Tom, don't be like that. You are my brother and I have always loved you. Years ago I wondered what it would be like having sex with you and now I know. It was wonderful. But I want you to know that I will do anything, and I mean anything, for you sexually. All you have to do is to ask."

"Are you telling me that you are willing to be my sex slave?"

"Yes, yes and yes. Anytime, anywhere or anything you want just say it and I'll do it or let you do it to me." She offered.

Holy shit. This was too much and I knew I would have to be careful not to abuse her feelings for me.

"Jeannie, lay back down. I am still hard and haven't come from that fucking I just gave you."

"Honey, how about getting up on your hand and knees and I'll do you that way?" I asked.

She was up in a flash and I slipped my cock in her tight pussy in one smooth motion. I reached down to hold her hips and pull them back to me. I then started to hump her pussy filled with her juices as hard as I could and she began grunting with a sound unlike what she had made before. All of a sudden I felt her hand on my balls. She had reached between her legs and was tenderly stroking my balls as I was humping her hard. With that type of encouragement it didn't take me long at all before I was unloading deep in her pussy. I let my cock slip out and then lay down on the bed beside her.

"Jeannie, I think if we are going to be this close we are going to have to put on a bit of a show for your neighbors and friends. None of them know I'm your brother so it would seem to me we could just act as if I am your male friend. They'll all assume we are fucking since I am living here but that won't bother me if it's OK with you. What do you think?

"I think that will be fine and if you feel like fucking any of the single women around here that's fine with me too? She laughed.

"Bullshit. I'll be so tired just fucking you I won't have the strength to fuck anyone else." I answered.

"Let's celebrate our new arrangement by me taking you out to dinner. I know you love seafood and I'll spring for a great lobster dinner with a crab dip appetizer at my favorite place. What do you say?" I offered.

"Sounds good to me and let's talk more about our future together when we get home again."

"Jeannie, I am going to tell you things that will upset you and probably piss you off big time but it is the truth as far as I can see it."

"OK big mouth, what is it?"

"Well, I am going to treat you with no respect at all until I see that you want to respect yourself."

"What the hell are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well, just look at yourself. You weigh at least forty pounds more than you should and that is the result of one simple thing ... you have no respect for yourself. You just don't give a shit what you look like."

Well the dam broke and the tears flowed like a river.

"That's not fair," she said. "You have no idea all that I went through and why I just gave up on myself. Who the hell was I going to fix myself up for ... HIM? Not hardly. He didn't give a shit what I looked like and hadn't taken me out in public for at least three or four years before his death and then it was only because his company expected him to bring a wife to a function."

"Well, that's all over with and now you have me to contend with and I want us both to be proud of you so unless I see you doing everything in your power to shape up I am going to treat you with little or no respect." I said.

"OK? For starters get ready for me to take you to that super dinner and see how you can fix yourself up for the date."

She mumbled something unintelligible and left the room.

A half- hour later she returned and lo and behold she looked pretty good. Still heavier than hell of course but she had done things with her hair and makeup that really polished the diamond underneath.

The dinner went over fine and we discussed the lack of respect thing for what seemed an hour. On the way out of the restaurant I put my arm around her and she looked up at me with huge but watery eyes and said softly, "I promise I'll do everything I know to make you proud to be with me."

I was ready to bet the ranch she would.

We hit the sack almost as soon as we got home and as tired as I was plopped into the bed fast. She was right behind me but knelt over me to kiss me thanking me for the nice night.

I answered that it was only the start of many nights even better than this one. She kissed me softly and deeply and her tongue was half way down my throat as she was doing it.

"Tom, I want to do something for you that I know will please you but were probably afraid to ask. Hold on and I'll be right back," and she got up and left the bed.

She returned with a tube or KY jelly and began to smear it all over my cock. She also took a big dab of it and reached around and lubed up her ass. Holy shit, she was going to want me to fuck her ass.

"Tom, as you have probably guessed I want you to put that lovely cock of yours up my tight asshole. I know how big you are so all I can ask is that you take it slow and easy."

She then lay on her back and pulled me on top of her. She spread her legs wide and reached down and guided the head of my cock towards the puckered lips of her ass. I gave a little push and her ass retreated from the pressure but I pushed a little more and the head of my cock popped in. She gasped loudly with that and whispered, "It's OK, keep going but just slowly."

I did exactly as she asked and soon had four or five inches in her and leaned down and gave her a big kiss. When I raised my face up again I could see the tears running down her cheeks.

"Honey, as much as I am enjoying this and as much as I wanted to do it to you I can't go on with it as much as it is hurting you."

"Bullshit Tom. I want you to fuck my ass and do it often until I am back looking halfway decent. This will be my penalty for letting myself get so damn fat and ugly."

As soon as she finished saying that she pulled her heels around to my ass and pulled me deeper into her. She also threw her ass up off the bed and my cock was then buried. I was in to the hilt.

"Now fuck me Bro and fuck me hard."

Did I ever. I pulled almost all of the way out of her and then rammed it back in all the way. The first thrust like that had her gasping but the tears stopped and she was fucking me as hard as I was fucking her. It didn't take long before I was filling her ass with one huge load. I kept pumping until every drop was out of me and up her ass and she just looked up at me and smiled. "Did you enjoy that Bro?"

"You know it Sis. Where did you ever learn to do that?"

"That slug of a husband made me do it a couple of times and thankfully he was about half as big as you are. When I decided that I was going to do that for you I knew that I was going to have to bite my lips for the pain I was about to endure but you were so tender it didn't hurt anywhere near as much as I thought it would."

Whew, she has one tight little asshole and it felt wonderful and I look forward to fucking it again.

"I'll tell you what Sis. Let's go in and weigh you. I'll tell you what I have in mind after that."

We went into the bathroom and had her stand on the scale. WOW, she is so far overweight I was stunned.

"Sis, here is my deal. I believe, and you can correct me if you disagree, that you are fifty pounds overweight and I think if you are serious about improving you should be able to lose at least six pounds a month through diet and exercise. Agree?"

"Yes that sounds reasonable." She replied.

"OK then. From here on out any month during which you don't lose that much or worse put on any weight, I am going to fuck your ass hard and DRY ... no lube."

"Damn, that's an incentive all right." She answered sheepishly.

Sure enough she joined a health club the next day and laid out a diet we would both be on starting that night. She was implying that I could afford to lose a few pounds as well.

Everything went along great for the first few months. She lost twelve pounds in just over two months and we were celebrating. Then the other shoe dropped. She went on a weekend getaway with three of her girlfriends and her weigh-in was scheduled for two days after she returned. She had gained two pounds since the previous weigh in. I took her by the hand led her into the living room where I told her to strip which she did. I then told her to drop to her knees and suck me until I was hard. As soon as I felt my cock was ready I pulled her to her feet and turned her around and pushed her face down over the back of the nearest living room chair.

"Now what I should do is to fuck your ass but fuck it dry as the means to let you know you failed in your commitment. But rather than inflict pain on you I am going to change the deal. If you aren't going to continue with improving your self-respect I am finished with you. I'll stay here with you and give you sex whenever you want it but as far as getting serious with you ... forget it.

Over the next six months she lost another thirty pounds and she only had ten more to go. At the rate she was going she would shed them in two more months.

The big day was here and we got together for the final weigh in. WOW, she had lost a total of fifty-three pounds and she was looking fantastic. I pulled her to me and planted a huge kiss on her and then we retired to the bed for the best present I could give her and that was a long and tender fucking.

I lay on my back and pulled her on top of me and let her ride my cock. Her eyes opened wide as she slid down on it and then she let her body drop so that my cock was buried and she could give me another big kiss. Her orgasm was wilder than any I had seen her have before.

"Tom, I hope you enjoyed that and I want to thank you for making me do what I really knew I should have been doing and that was showing that I respected myself. I do hope you are proud of me but if not, at least I am proud of myself."

"Honey I am as proud as a peacock and am glad that I had a little something to do with it." I answered.

The next day I got her the surprise she deserved.

I had planned to barbecue some steaks for dinner the next night and had an envelope with the surprise all ready for placing under her plate. I served her the plate clasping the envelope under it and as soon as it hit the table she was squealing "Ooooh, what do we have here? It's not my birthday."

When she opened it she broke into tears and ran from the table.

I followed her and held her tightly when I caught up with her in the living room.

"Honey, don't be upset. C'mon, smile."

"Tom, you don't realize that I haven't ever had a present like that."

"Well, you have now Jeannie and we are going to have a ball."

She was grinning from ear to ear and nodding yes through her tears.

I had gotten two tickets to Paris on Air France and made reservations at a four star hotel near the Paris Opera house for a one week vacation there. From there we would go on the train thru the Chunnel on our way for a weeks holiday in London before flying home. I was going to make sure she realized just how much she had accomplished during her weight loss program.

The trip to Paris was fantastic and we did try to see all of the well-known touristy spots as well as just doing some exploring around the city. We made plans to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower during the evening hours for we were told the lights of the city from that viewpoint were breathtaking.

It was a little cool when we went to the top of it and after the people who were there when we got off the elevator left we had the whole top to ourselves. Jeannie gave me a big kiss in appreciation of my gift and then I felt her reaching down thru my zipper as she as fondling my cock.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Hush up and enjoy it."

She dropped to her knees and proceeded to give me a BJ. A BJ at the top of the Eiffel Tower in France ... how much sexier can you get?" When I let go it was awesome. We had fucked that afternoon in our hotel but perhaps it was the excitement of where she was giving me the BJ that aroused me but my orgasm was terrific.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers
12