Sis and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

As I was stuffing my cock back into my pants I heard, "Damn, I wish you would do that for me."

Unbeknown to us another couple had been sharing the top of the platform with us and had seen what Jeannie had done for me. The answer back from the guy's date in a very strong French accent was,

"If you had a cock like he does I would."

Jeannie and I roared when we heard that.

We made our way around to the elevator cage and ran into the other couple face to face. We all tried to act as if we didn't know the others were there but the gal kept looking down at my cock and then up at my face over and over and smiling and licking her lips. The guy was getting more pissed with each of her gyrations but Jeannie and I did our best to ignore it all. As we left the elevator the gal brushed against me letting her hand trail down near the front of my pants. Damn, these French women were something else.

Our vacation in France went well and we truly enjoyed every minute. We didn't now what to expect with the Chunnel ride where a subway kind of train takes you from Paris under the English Channel and on into England. It was quite a thrill.

I tried something a little different the first afternoon in our English hotel. We hit the sack right after lunch for our usual afternoon delight and I told her to lay on her side facing me and then slide down until her face was level with my cock. I then told her to get me hard and when she did I reached down and held her head with both hands and put my cock right up to her mouth. When she opened it to take me in I began something I hadn't tried before. I pulled her head to me while I fucked her mouth. She didn't have to move at all. All she had to do was to keep her mouth clamped onto my cock and let her tongue do whatever it could as I rammed my cock in and out of her waiting mouth.

When I finally exploded I pulled her face even harder to my cock and then pushed my cock deeper in her mouth than it ever had been before and while she gagged a little she was able to handle every inch. I wasn't completely buried but I could feel the head of my cock touching something deep in her mouth that was virgin to the head of my cock. As I let go of her head she looked up at me and smiled as she said, "Now I know you loved that."

"That I did and I know you are going to love this."

I slid down on the bed and buried my face in her crotch and tongued her clit until she was gulping and panting with passion. Her breaths were coming fast and furious and right then I slipped my folded fingers deep in her pussy and that was it. She moaned big time as she threw her hips in the air as her orgasm overtook her. It appeared to me that her climaxes' were getting bigger and more powerful with each one she had.

"Oh God Tom. You never did that for me before."

"Really? That was my mistake for you certainly deserved it. I have grown to love you more with each passing day."

That was the right thing to say even though I didn't say it for that reason for she pulled me up and kissed me and then cried hard saying through her tears,

"Oh God, do whatever you want with me. I promised you I would be your sex slave and you haven't asked me for anything very special."

At the moment I couldn't think of anything I wanted her to do for me but I was damn sure going to give it a lot of thought in the days ahead.

The flight home was very nice. We left England in the late morning and with the time difference were going to arrive in the USA in the early afternoon. We had seats at one side of the plane where there were three seats abreast.

Some time in late morning Jeanne rang for the stewardess and asked for a blanket and pillow. As soon as she got them she spread the blanket over both of us and the next thing I felt was her hand opening my fly and taking my cock out. She proceeded with a slow up and down jerking motion while she was looking all around the plane as if nothing was going on with us. She felt me getting close to an orgasm and quickly ducked her head under the blanket and took me in her mouth where I could shoot my load. Once again the location of the BJ got me more excited than just a normal BJ in a bedroom and I shot a huge one and she lapped up ever drop. Right then a stewardess walked up the aisle and looked down and saw something bobbing on my lap under the blanket and couldn't keep from laughing. Jeannie stuffed my cock back in my pants and zipped up my fly before she came back out from under the blanket. Without being asked or saying another word the stewardess brought two cups of coffee and a small piece of pastry and gave Jeannie a big smile.

It was early evening by the time we got home and we sent out for pizza rather than go out and find a restaurant or try and cook for ourselves. We no sooner had a couple of slices of Pizza when Jeannie murmured she was horny and had stripped naked. I stood and led her into the downstairs bedroom and pushed her backward on the bed and stood before her and stripped. My cock was still soft and she leaned forward and stroked it lightly.

As soon as I was naked I reached for the back of her head and pulled it to my cock and then touched her lips with the head of it. They opened, almost as if was on command, and I rammed my cock deep in her mouth. As soon as she had it rock hard I pulled out and lay on top of her as she guided my cock to the open lips of her pussy. As I rammed it all the way she gasped a little and then threw her legs high in the air and brought them down on the middle of my back where she pulled me even deeper in her pussy.

I put my arms under her thighs and lifted her legs back up and began to drive my cock deeper in her pussy than it was and kissed her sweet lips. It didn't take long before she was almost screaming with the passion that was overtaking her. This must have been building in her for some time for the orgasm she had was unbelievable. It was almost as if it would never end. She kept throwing her hips higher and higher and I was having a tough time staying in her but I managed until she quieted down just a little. As soon as I felt her heart rate get back to closer to normal I slipped out of her and put my mouth in her pussy and let my tongue do its thing on her clit. Once again I folded the fingers on my hand tightly and slipped them in her pussy and she started to throw herself all over the bed again. It was almost as if she was going to have back to back orgasms. I kept it up and sure enough she exploded again and then pushed me away saying she needed to rest a minute. I guess she was afraid I would get her all worked up again.

As I lay back up on the bed she was covering my faces with small kisses when I held her up a big and pointed at my cock. It had been hard through two of her orgasms and needed some serious attention.

"Jeannie, kneel on top of me straddling me and letting your tits hang down. I am going to push my cock up between them and then hold your tits together while you rock back and forth allowing me to in effect fuck your tits. I'll let you know when I'm coming and you can get your mouth over the head of it to catch my load"

It worked perfectly. I had done this with my old gal friend but her tits weren't as big as Jeannie's and that made a huge difference. Jeannie kept her rocking motion going for a good few minutes and I could feel the warmth starting deep inside of me and when I told her I was almost there she lifted up and proceeded to jerk me off the rest of the way. She held her mouth an inch or so from the head of my cock and when I let go she simply lowered her mouth that inch to catch my load. It was awesome.

We have been living together now for over a year and she has lost another nine pounds and I don't want to see her go below this weight. She looks fantastic and has far more energy that she has had in years. Neither of us have any idea where our relationship is going from here but are content to just let it take its course and enjoy what we have as long as we have it. I'll keep you posted.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12