Sis and I at College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She just had her hand down her shorts at first but she was as naked as me pretty quick." She went on, "Did you know she has a completely shaved pussy?" (note for reader: in that time period very few women and less men were shaved down below)

"It was so hot watching her play with her pussy while I played with mine that I had to keep fighting cumming because I wanted to watch her cum," she said. "I think she was pretty close but I heard a couple of Harley's pull up in front of their house and she jumped up and pulled down the shades."

"I figured I better get the blinds down before someone I didn't want seeing me did. See Steve I am not totally out of control," she laughed. "It kind of broke the moment but I had been thinking about it so by the time you got here you know why I was all over you."

"I had no idea she was shaved but that is hot. I figured she and Bill were pretty sexual," I offered. "Now it is going to be a bit more interesting living here with what we all know about each other."

"We have to make sure that they never find out about us being brother sister though," I told Amy and I must have shown a bit too much concern for her.

"We are clear across the city from the college," Amy defiantly said. "Unless we tell them there is no reason that they should find out and we aren't going to do that. We will be careful and you know I only did that because she had already seen me in a much wilder situation."

With that she walked over to me and put her chin almost on my chest while she worked her hands on either side of my hips and pulled my shorts down so my cock was exposed. She rose to her toes and pushed her body against me as she ground her hips slowly against my hard cock.

She leaned towards my ear and whispered seductively, "I've got lots more fantasies I want to try with your help. Besides you marked me as your little slut and I promised to come take care of my big brother's cock whenever he wanted. What type of sister would break a promise like that?"

We returned to the bedroom for another round of orgasms for both of us but I was starting to realize even though I was the big brother and she was my marked little slut sister I was probably not as in charge as I thought. I was to find this was a reoccurring theme in our secret play with each other.

12