Sis and Mom are Hypnotized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,095 Followers

Pouring oil on the base of her spine I started to work away at the muscles either side, slowly making my way up to her bra straps which were hooked across her back. As I was kneading her muscles I started talking to her in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Oh, by the way mom, I wanted to talk to you about a fantasy."

Mum's face was partly in the pillow, but she managed to reply in a muffled voice, "What fantasy would that be dear?"

I interrupted our easy conversation with a request that I be allowed to undo the hooks of her bra so that I could continue the massage strokes to the top of her spine. Mom grunted an agreement and I swiftly released the hooks, giving me the whole of her bare back to work on.

My hands now were sliding from the base of her spine to the nape of her neck. Getting into some steady strokes up and down her back, I continued the previous conversation.

"Oh yes mom, that fantasy. It's a fantasy of yours."

Mom grunted a muffled puzzled reply. "I don't know what you're talking about dear."

This time, as I slid my hands down, I gripped her panties at the top and pulled them off, roughly tugging then down her legs and over her feet. Mom gave a startled grunt, shocked at my action and started to twist around, holding her bra to hide her tits.

As I removed her panties over her feet I whispered, "You know, the fantasy where we have sex together."

Mom was looking shocked and nervous, not knowing what to say and I used the silent pause to pull her right over on to her back. Then laying down on top of her I started to kiss her, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She immediately responded, kissing me back passionately.

If I thought things would now be straightforward I was mistaken. As I pulled her loose bra away and grabbed one of her big lush tits her hands tried to stop me. She couldn't stop kissing me but clearly was trying to halt proceedings otherwise. Her cause was helpless as, despite her efforts she was unable to prevent me mauling and squeezing those sumptuous melons.

Breaking away momentarily from our kiss, she gasped, "This is madness, you must stop!"

But as her nipples erupted in my fingers, we both knew she was in trouble, and she returned to our kiss with her hands pulling my head to hers, not attempting to stop me fondling her bounteous breasts any longer. Her breathing was becoming heavier as I slid my hand over her stomach and down through her pubic hair. At this point she stopped our kiss again and recommenced her remonstrations.

"God no, this has got to stop," she gasped.

I whispered back, "I'm only doing this because I know you want me to!" and started forcing my fingers between her legs.

She tried to hold her legs together but, as I started sucking on her ripe plum nipples, and at the same time started rubbing her clitoris, she groaned and her legs parted in submission, allowing me to use all the fingers of one hand to really juice up her pussy.

As I moved down her body and put the head of my helmet to her pussy entrance she made one last attempt to stop me gasping, "No, no, we mustn't do this!"

However, we both knew that we had gone too far to pull back and she was screaming with joy as I plunged my boner in her up to the hilt. She was thrusting back at me with eagerness as I fucked her with long hard strokes, causing her to moan loudly with each impalement. She gripped me on the top of my arms digging her nails into my flesh in her excitement, while I grasped her tits and squeezed her nipples.

Soon I realized that she was making very similar sounds to Daphne when I fucked her. She was doing that rhythmic screaming and I knew what to expect when her vaginal muscles clamped around me as she hit her climax and gave the one long loud piercing scream.

Mom had cum so quickly, that I hadn't cum myself, so my boner was a hard as ever as I rolled over, pulling her on top of me. She lay there hardly moving to start off with, regaining her breath. Then slowly she pushed herself up, gazing into my face and said, "How did you know I fantasized about having sex with you?"

I smiled and said, "I don't know. I could just tell. Perhaps it was telepathy. I just decided that I should allow you to make your dream a reality."

Mom smiled again and breathed deeply, pushing herself up so that she was upright straddling me. She started to slowly pump her pelvis, closing her eyes in her bliss.

She looked down at me as she moved her hips and whispered, "Oh God I've been dreaming of being impaled on your big cock for so long, dreaming of riding you hard, fucking you until you shot all of your cum inside me."

With that, she moved a bit faster, loving the feel of my boner as it slid in and out of her tight vagina. She pushed her chest out, her action demanding that my hands reach up and handle her plush fruits that were hanging so deliciously for my delectation.

I was breathing more heavily now as I squeezed her big plump breasts gasping generously, "Go on Mom, enjoy yourself, fuck me harder."

Mom started really grinding her pelvis hard, dragging her vagina out to the tip of my penis, then thrusting it hard back towards me, enveloping my boner until it was in her to the hilt. She was frantic in fucking me as hard as she could, sobbing loudly, "Oh thank you baby, thank you!"

I found I was beginning to feel my climax starting so gasping I said, "Lean forward so that I can suck your nipples."

Mom moaned in delight as she bent forward and I wrapped my mouth around first one succulent teat then the other. The effect on both of us was climactic as our orgasms hit simultaneously and I shot my jizz deep inside my mom.

We lay there quietly for a bit enjoying the cuddle. Eventually mom said, "Well it's been quite a day having my favorite fantasy realized."

"And mine," I added smiling.

As I looked at her lovely face she carried on, "And apart from making love with my gorgeous son, Daphne told me that although she was looking forward to her new job in Detroit, she thought that she would be splitting from Jeb. Apparently she feels that he's not sexually passionate enough for her and she doesn't believe he'll be able to satisfy her. I don't know what has put that idea in her head."

I thought about my sister. Clearly, although she did not have any memory of what dad and I had done to her, it must have had a subconscious effect.

Mom continued, "Then, as your father is leaving, he tells me that he will be going on a course to learn how to hypnotize people. I don't understand it. I thought he was bored when we went to see Mack the Magnificent. He complained that Mack didn't deserve the applause."

I thought about dad gaining full hypnotic powers. At least my sister would be safe in Detroit. However, our next door neighbor, the snooty beautiful redhead, and her gorgeous nineteen year-old daughter, would, I'm sure, be two of dad's first targets. As I was thinking of what dad would be doing to the women, mom noticed that my penis, which she was gently fondling, was starting to grow in her fingers.

"Hey, what are you thinking about Tiger?"

"This," I said, as I pulled her into a kneeling position facing the bedhead.

"I want to show you my second favorite fantasy."

As I was saying these words, I had poured oil over her butt cheeks and started pushing my finger in her asshole. Mom started moaning her appreciation and gave a gasp of excited surprise as I eased my boner into her sphincter. I commenced a steady fucking motion.

As my thighs were slapping into mom's ass cheeks, my boner pumping in and of her warm anal sheath, I decided, after all that had happened, that Mack the Magnificent had deserved his applause after all.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,095 Followers