Sis-in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers

An enormous rope of cum shot out of my cock and landed on my stomach quickly followed by more...a lot more. It had been weeks and I really did myself proud. Both Roxy and Becka were grinning from ear to ear and Becka said, "Nice load, dude." I grabbed Roxy's hand and slowed her pace down since my dick was now so sensitive. She continued to stroke me for about another minute. I relaxed and closed my eyes.

I felt Becka stick her fingers into the spooge on my belly and I opened my eyes just in time to see her lick it off of her fingers. "Hmm. Tastes nice," she said, as she stuck her fingers back into the pool. Roxy watched in wonder, and then she too placed a finger into my cum and brought it up to her mouth. She took a small, tentative taste. Then, she took another taste. "That's not too bad," she said. She then scooped up a big wad and placed it into her mouth. "Not too bad at all."

I watched in wonder. When they had cleaned me up, each of them laid their heads on my shoulder and absent mindedly stroked my chest, belly, and cock with their hands. It was exactly what I needed at that moment: a chance to relax. It didn't feel weird at all, but instead felt right.

"I've got to pee," I said, as I climbed out from between them to their complaints. "I'll be back."

"You'd better," Becka said, as she scooted into my warm spot to snuggle with Roxy.

After I peed, I brushed my teeth. The whole process took less than 5 minutes, but when I returned to my bedroom, Roxy was laying on her back with her head on the pillows and her knees drawn up and apart. She was tugging on her own nipples and had her head was thrown back with her eyes closed. Becka was kneeling between Roxy's legs with her face buried in Roxy's pussy, obviously working some serious magic given Roxy's behavior. Becka's butt was high and left her pussy wide open. My cock immediately reacted to the sight of Becka's big, heart-shaped ass on display. Without a moment's though or hesitation, I walked directly behind Becka, grabbed her hips, and plunged my cock deeply into her tight, soaking wet 20-year-old pussy. "God, you're tight."

"Fuck! That feels amazing," she said looking back over her shoulder at me. "Fuck me hard."

I needed no more encouragement. I began to work my hips back and forth fucking that beautiful behind. Roxy opened her eyes and stared straight into mine over Becka's back. It was sensual beyond belief. "Cum for me," I said to Roxy. She smiled and then grimaced as Becka obviously worked on her clit. Roxy placed her hands on the back of Becka's head and I rocked Becka back and forth as I fucked her from behind. Both of us were using Becka for our own pleasure, but I don't think she minded at all. We were all getting off. About that time, Roxy screamed, "I'm cumming!" and she arched her back high off the bed while squeezing poor Becka's head with her thighs. Roxy was pulling on her own nipples and I thought they might detach from her body. As she began to come down from her climax, she rotated her knees so that Becka could not use her mouth on her anymore. "Too sensitive," she said, grinning from ear-to-ear.

Becka now didn't have anything else to worry about but getting fucked, and she smashed her butt back against me with each thrust. "Oh, hell yes," she said. "Fuck me!" I picked up my pace and fucked her hard. She dropped her face to the bed and grabbed two handfuls of sheets. "Ahhhh!" she screamed as she came, rocking her butt back into me. I slowed my pace down as she recovered.

Roxy said, "Let's switch."

I pulled my cock out of Becka's tight cunt as she and Roxy swapped positions. As Roxy climbed up onto her knees, she bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth. "Hmm," she said, "Becka tastes good on you." She looked up at me with those green eyes, the same green eyes my wife has. She then turned around, lowered her face to Becka's pussy, and began to work on her with her tongue. Her much smaller ass was now in front of me, her bald pussy swollen with lust. Her small pink asshole was easy to see given that she was so much smaller than Becka. To see Becka's asshole, I'd had to spread her cheeks with my hands.

I placed my cock onto the entrance of her pussy and slowly impaled her soaking in all of the warmth of her tight pussy. I began to rock back and forth, fucking her slowly, enjoying the feeling of fucking this lady that had been forbidden fruit for so many years. I placed my thumb into my mouth and wet it with my saliva, and then placed it on Roxy's tight little asshole. I press until the sphincter gave and my thumb popped in up to the first joint. "Feels nice," is all she said.

Becka was beginning to buck against Roxy's mouth and I could tell that it would not be long until she had another orgasm. I was beginning to feel that I wouldn't be too long myself. As I fucked Roxy, I suddenly wondered if I should come inside my wife's baby sister or not. "Roxy," I said, "I'm going to cum soon. Do you want me to pull out or not?"

"Not!" she said over her shoulder. She went back to work on Becka, and as Becka had her second climax, I dumped my load into Roxy. The feeling was incredible and sexy as hell. As soon as I pulled my dripping cock out of Roxy's pussy, Becka jumped up, ran around the bed, and starting eating my cum out of Roxy's exposed pussy. I'd never seen anything like that and I was amazed. Roxy clearly didn't care and managed to cum during the process, which squeezed even more of my seed out of her pussy.

We fell into an exhausted pile in the middle of the bed and fell asleep.

~~~

The funeral was tougher than I had thought it would be. Although Jen and Roxy were relieved that their Mom would not have to deal with his abuse any longer, they had still lost their Dad and they were worried about how their Mom would do on her own.

The night after the funeral, we sat down as a family and discussed the situation. Their Mom insisted that she would be fine on her own. Their Dad had a small insurance policy that would tide her over until she could find a job. She smiled and said, "I'll finally be able to get back into society." Then, she surprised us all and said, "And, besides, I'm going to start dating as soon as I get back on my feet!"

The next morning, Jen, Roxy, and I headed back to Memphis. I sat in the front seat alone driving, and the girls sat in the back seat together. They chattered all the way home. The weeks of separation had been hard on them; they were always close, but having Roxy live with us had made them even closer.

We arrived home around 5:00 PM and I was happy that I had taken a few extra days off of work. The separation from my wife had been hard on me as well. We were all exhausted, so we ordered a pizza and broke out a couple of bottles of wine. It was like old times while we watched a movie on Netflix and all snuggled on the couch. I sat on the left side of the couch and Jen sat on the right side. Roxy was laying on us with her head on my lap and her feet on her sister's lap. This had been our standard way of watching TV since she had been a young teenager. I absentmindedly stroked her hair like I had for years.

Roxy looked up at me and then over at her sister. "You know, I love you both so much."

I smiled at her and then looked over at Jen who was likewise smiling. I said to Jen, "I sure missed you, baby."

"I missed you, too."

Roxy laughed and said, "Why don't you two get a room!"

"Great idea," I said. "I'm going to jump in the shower and then head to bed." I winked at Jen. As I headed to the back of the house, the girls were giggling.

As I climbed into bed after my shower, Jen came into the bedroom and started stripping off her clothes. She was way curvier than her sister, and when she removed her bra, her large soft breasts tumbled out. I missed those breasts. "I'm going to jump in the shower, too. I'll be right back." She kissed me on the mouth softly, and then pulled her robe on as I groped her hanging boobs. "Hold that thought," she said as she walked out of our room.

When she returned from her shower, she smelled delightful as she snuggled up against me. She was warm and soft and my penis immediately reacted. I explored her body with my hands as her mouth and tongue explored my mouth. "I missed you so much," she said as she kissed me on my neck.

She climbed on top of me and smashed her breasts into my chest. She desperately searched for my hard cock with her hand behind her butt as she sought to impale herself on me. Sex with the person you love and know the best is always so much better than sex with a stranger. You both know each other, so there is no tentative feeling about hoping that one does not offend or discourage the other. Right now Jen wanted to be fucked. She didn't want to be loved and cuddled, nor did she want foreplay. She wanted to feel my hard cock in her pussy right now!

When the head of my cock finally found its way to the opening of her pussy, she spread her lips with her fingers and thrust her butt back. I filled her to the hilt and she moaned loudly. She lay there immobile enjoying the feeling of having a cock inside her for the first time in weeks. She whispered, "I've missed this so much. At least you didn't have to suffer." She sat up and began to ride my cock slowly, her large breasts swaying as she fucked me. "Play with my nipples."

I readily complied and worked her breasts and nipples with my fingers, but my mind was spinning. I thought, "Does she know that I fucked Roxy and Becka?" I pulled her down to me and sucked one and then the other nipple into my mouth. I moved my hands to cup her ass and then started to pound her hard, her breasts smashed against my chest. "Fuck me hard," she moaned into my ear. I immediately forgot about Roxy and Becka. My wife had needs!

I rolled her onto her back and pulled her legs up so that her calves rested on my shoulders and her feet were next to my ears. From this position I could really fuck her, and that I did. The headboard of the bed was slamming against the wall and her tits were rocking up and down at a furious pace. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," she repeated until her eyes rolled back into her skull and she came with a huge moan. Watching her cum put me over the edge and I came, spilling my sperm deep into her.

I lay down beside her and she turned her back to me so that we were spooning. I held her tight and said, "I love you."

We were lying in bed with the covers up to our waists when the door opened and Roxy asked, "Are you two done?"

I was mortified, but Jen simply said, "Yes. Get in here."

Roxy closed the distance between the door and the bed in two seconds as she stripped off her pajamas. She climbed into bed naked, and forced herself between Jen and me. Now the three of us were spooning, my spent dick pressed against my sister-in-law's tight little ass, her pert breasts smashed against her sister's back. I reached across Roxy and held Jen's arm. "What's going on," I asked.

Roxy said, "Jen asked me to take care of you while she was gone, so I told her I did what she asked."

I was stunned. "Okay."

Jen continued, "Becka wasn't part of the plan, but when Roxy told me what you did for her, well, I just couldn't be angry that she and Roxy wanted to thank you properly. But, mister, don't think that is going to be a regular thing...with Becka I mean."

"No, no, I understand." I was on shaky ground here, not sure what I should say. "So, you and Roxy planned this whole thing from the beginning?"

"Well, not exactly," Jen said. "Sister's talk. I told Roxy you had a really nice dick, and she has been curious about seeing it for a long time." Roxy reached behind her butt and stroked my dick.

"That's why I stalk you in the shower," Roxy said. "But, the glass does a pretty good job of hiding it. I never got a very clear look...until the other night that is."

Jen rolled over and now faced Roxy and me. "Are you playing with his dick?" Jen asked her sister. "You're bad," she said while smiling. I reached up and started fondling Jen's tits.

Jen said, "I don't care if the two of you fuck, as long as you save some for me. I love both of you so much." Then, she floored me. She moved her face toward her sister and the two of them kissed long and passionately, their tongues working to explore each other's mouth. "I've always wanted to do that," Jen said as they broke off their kiss.

Roxy giggled and said, "Me too!"

My cock was rock hard. Jen said to me, "Now, fuck my baby sister while I watch."

Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers
12