Sis-in-Law Gives Head Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues.
1.5k words
4.53
104.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little over a week had passed since, Anne, my girlfriend's sister-in-law, had stopped by the house and checked me out. She checked me out with her wonderful oral skills and I had shot a huge load in her mouth and on her tits. I need to describe Anne to you; she is around 5' 7", about 140 pounds, sandy brown hair, blue, piercing eyes and a nice set of B cup tits. The thing I do know for sure is that girl can sure suck cock; she proved that to me a week ago when she stopped by trying to find my house for her sis-in-law and our sexual drives took over. To tell the truth I don't remember that much about it, it all happened so fast and once our libidos took over it was remarkable. A couple days after Anne stopped by, my g/f Sandy called and remarked that Anne told her that my house was pretty easy to find, leaving me to wonder what else Anne had told her.

Anne called me last night and we talked for an hour, of course I asked her if she had said anything to Sandy, she replied that no way, Sandy wouldn't understand her cheating on her brother and anything that happened between us in the future would stay between us.

"So there might be more for us to explore?" I asked her.

"Maybe," she responded, "it depends on you."

"Depends on me?" I responded, here I was a guy in his early thirties; always looking for sex, finding what I thought was something once in a lifetime.

"Yes, it depends on you," she laughed, "You have to keep dating Sandy, if you two stop dating I will feel that it was because of me."

"Don't worry about that," I replied, breathing a sigh of relief. I was close to finally 'finishing the deal' with Sandy and thoughts of doing both of these women really had my mind running wild.

Our conversation continued with Anne asking me to have phone sex with her, I had never really cared for phone sex that much before, but she sounded so hot on the phone. I know by the time we were done I had spent a huge load and she had screamed her way to several orgasms. We finally regained our composure and I finished our conversation by telling her that I was off work the following Monday.

"Are you planning on seeing Sandy this weekend?"

"Yea, we are going out Saturday night for a movie and supper." I replied.

"Well I don't know about Monday, won't Sandy be there? Aren't you going to tell her that you are off work, I can't stop by if she knows that you are off work." Anne replied.

"She told me that she has to work Monday, so the day is mine, come on, stop by and let me show you more of the house then the kitchen and the bathroom."

Anne laughed and I knew was smiling her little smile, "Ok I might, depends on my hubby, but I think he is working also, so I might call."

"Great then," I said smiling, remembering that great head job, "hope to talk to you Monday then, the earlier the better."

The rest of the weekend passed pretty much uneventful, Sandy and I had our date, she spent the night but all I got was to suck on her tits and get a feel of her mound, definitely not what I was planning. Sunday around noon Sandy left, saying that she had a lot of things to do before work Monday. I think she left to avoid finally having sex with me, but that doesn't matter, my thoughts were now on Monday and hopefully getting with Anne again.

Almost on cue my cell phone rang, Sandy had just pulled out of the drive and Anne was calling me. I fumbled and answered the phone.

"What are you doing?" I heard. "Are you alone?"

"Just now I replied." Trying not to sound too excited. "Sandy just left."

"I know she just left, did you get some?" Anne asked mockingly.

"How do you know Sandy just left?" I asked.

"Well I was on my way to town and saw her car in your driveway, then noticed the door opening as I drove past. She didn't see me, don't worry about that."

"So is my house now on your route to town or what?" I asked, smiling.

"Just when I'm horny." Anne said breathlessly.

My cock began to grow from the remark she had made. "You should stop by then, the coast is clear."

"No way, what if she comes back unexpectedly, hate for her to find me there on your kitchen floor sucking on your cock, or you to have your face buried in my pussy." She laughed. "Besides I was on my way to town, maybe on the return trip."

My cock was now rock hard and I unsnapped my jeans, dropped them and began to stroke myself slowly.

"Well, I bet you don't know what I am doing now?" I asked her.

"If I know you, your cock is in your hand and a smile is on your face."

"Damn you do know me." I laughed.

"Well save it, it won't take me an hour in town and I will call on my way back through."

"Ok," I told her, "But please don't make me wait, the sound of your voice is turning me on already."

"Only an hour, be patient Babe." She said, and then hung up.

The next hour seemed to pass slower then normal, my cock remained super hard and I found myself with my jeans around my ankles stroking my cock. I settled in my chair, naked from the waist down and slowly jacked my cock, enjoying the feeling of the precum as it flowed from the tip.

My cell phone rang and I sat up with a start, I was lost in my world of lust and completely daydreaming.

"You should really get some curtains if you are going to do that."

I looked around and saw Anne standing at the front room window; she smiled and walked toward the door. I heard the door open as I was trying to get my jeans back on.

"Don't bother with them, you are just how I like you, naked and hard!"

I moved toward her and she reached out and stroked my cock, my knees felt instantly weak from her touch.

"I can't stay long, maybe 10 minutes, hubby called and needs me at home, but I figured that I had time for some of this." She said, smiling.

She still had a handful of my cock and was leading me toward the window. I tried to resist but she squeezed my cock harder and I followed obediently. She stopped at the window, close enough to be seen if someone was looking in, but unnoticed if no one paid attention. She released my cock and turned her back to me, my cock firmly wedged between her ass cheeks. Anne humped back onto my cock and took my hands and placed them on her tits. I felt her nipples harden and played with them through her blouse. Anne continued to hump my cock until I could take no more and told her to stop of get messy.

"Don't waste it baby," she said while turning around and unbuttoning her blouse letting her tits swing free. "I took my bra off in the car, didn't want to waste time, see anything you like?"

Her hand continued to stroke my cock so all I could do was lean forward and suck on her tits. She began to moan as I sucked and bit one then the other nipple.

"That's it baby, suck my tits, I love that!"

I continued to ravage her tits and bit harder till she begged me to stop.

"Damn you, you just made me cum by sucking my titties, now its my turn." Anne said falling to her knees.

Once on her knees she took my cock deep into her mouth, deep throating me. She sucked hungrily and noisily. I placed my hands on her head and grabbed a handful of hair, face fucking her. My state of arousal combined with her oral skills quickly sent to another level. I grunted and found myself stroking deeply into her wet mouth. Anne moaned around my cock and knew I was very close to cumming. She took her hand and massaged my balls sending me over the edge; I began to shoot into her mouth and throat. She swallowed the first of my cum then gagged a little and backed off my cock, keeping just the cockhead in her mouth. I screamed as my climax finally ended and looked down at Anne and found her looking back up at me, smiling that smile she has. She licked my cock clean and got up and dressed.

"Hope that holds you till tomorrow." She said, "I should be here by 9 in the morning, if that is ok?"

All I could do was smile and nod. Anne got up and I walked her to the door, we kissed briefly and I could taste my cum on her lips. She reached out and grabbed my wilting cock, giving it one more squeeze.

"I hope that is ready by tomorrow because I don't have anything planned for the day except to experience you." She laughed.

All comments welcome, hope you enjoyed my story.