Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,333 Followers

"On your stomach." She told me, putting some cream in her hand.

I did as she said, and she tugged my towel loose, spreading it loosely across my rear. "Now relax," she commanded as she straddled my body, rubbing the ointment into my shoulders, arms and back. She followed the rubbing with a pretty good massage, and the warmth of the ointment was starting to really get strong, when she moved from my lower back to my legs.

"Keep up this good work, and we'll make sure that the massage gets more and more complete," she whispered to me, leaning across my back.

Then she hopped off. "Gotta go," she announced, and headed upstairs to finish getting ready.

I got up and closed the door, then laid back down, my erection almost painful. I closed my eyes, and slowly stroked my cock, imagining her giving me a full massage that ended with her hands relieving me. Slowly at first, then faster, I stroked with my right hand, my left hand playing with my balls. My right hand went faster and faster, my left hand now loosely cupped and just teasing the head. My breath gasped as I could feel myself on the verge of coming. Finally I exploded, my cream reaching just past my belly button, pooling there.

I opened my eyes, and Jenny was standing in the doorway, which was open only an inch or so. She opened it a few more inches when her eyes caught mine. I turned several shades of red, embarrassed to be caught masturbating, but I continued to slowly stroke my cock, which was instantly responding to the situation.

She walked past me, into the bathroom, where she moistened a face towel. She stood beside the bed, and wiped me clean, slowly and carefully. As she was wiping my stomach clean, my hand was very slowly stroking my resurgent hard-on. She grasped my wrist, tilting my cock straight up, and cleaned the head of my cock with the towel, after wiping my torso clean.

"You shouldn't tease a girl," she told me, tilting my hand back down so my cock was pointed up my body again. Then, holding my wrist in her small soft hand, she guided my stroking back and forth on my cock, beating me off slowly with my own fist.

"God, Jenny, you are driving me crazy."

"I bet you're close to losing your weight. Why don't you check it now?" She told me, loosening her grasp on my hand.

I knew I stood a good chance of being at goal, since I always weighed less in the morning than at night, when I'd originally weighed in, plus the usual early diet water weight loss. She stood to the side as I got up, completely naked and went and stood on the scale.

She stood achingly close, looking down at the reading, past my hard cock. "Two-sixteen," she announced. "Seven pounds! Congratulations, I knew you could do it. Come back to the bedroom and I'll give you your two minutes." Our final deal had been for one minute, but if she was willing to offer up two minutes, who was I to complain?

I sat on the edge of the bed, fondling my hard cock, as she stood in front of me. She seemed embarrassed now, but she slowly removed her top, setting it beside me on the bed. She was braless and I got my first close-up view of her pretty breasts. She stepped out of her black shorts with the word DANCE emblazoned across her rear. Her underwear came off last, exposing her completely bare pussy and curvaceous ass. I realized I wasn't breathing, and gasped.

She leaned towards me, her small breasts leaning forward, her nipples hard, and grabbed my wrist, moving my own hand up and down my cock. She continued leaning forward, until her lips were brushing my ear.

"Come for me." She whispered, as her tongue darted out and briefly teased my lobe. Then she stood before me, letting me see her in all her glory.

I let my eyes gather her in, every inch of her from her soft, wavy, shoulder-length brown hair, past her intense blue eyes, across her unadorned full lips which were gently parted. She turned slowly in front of me as my eyes continued their exploration. I studied her slender neck, round shoulders, and smooth back, which tapered down to her narrow waist and concave lower back before swelling back out to her most spectacular feature, her full, curved ass. The small hint of a tan line showed in two separate patterns, one where her bathing suit crossed halfway across her cheeks, and again, where she wore a thong suit in the tanning booth, a small white V seeming to invite my view down the crack of that sweet ass.

She continued turning, watching my hand pick up the pace as I stroked my cock for her. I started at her neck again, as she turned to face me, her hands holding her breasts out for me, her index fingers grazing across her nipples. I moaned when I saw that and she smiled. Her hands lowered themselves across her front, bracketing her small vertical belly button, sweeping across the slight mound of her lower belly, before one hand slid across her bare mound, and reached down between her thighs. Her right hand returned to her breast and she squeezed her nipple as her eyes closed and her head tilted back. A gentle moan escaped her lips and was echoed by my own.

Her left hand was lodged tightly between her legs, and I imagined that she was playing with herself. She turned slightly so that she was standing almost between my legs, her side to me, but still quarter turned so I could see a little of her front.

I couldn't resist, and I reached my free hand around her ass, cupping her near cheek. She leaned into my hand as my fingers entered her crease and trailed down her rear. I could feel the moist bump of her anus as my fingers continued their journey sliding between her legs, until my fingers touched hers where they were sliding in and out of herself. She suddenly moaned loudly and then shuddered, her legs clamping tightly together her butt cheeks squeezing hard.

I came explosively, a small stream shooting out, creating a glistening trail from her hip bone down the front of her thigh.

She sidestepped away from me, looking down at me with sultry eyes, before picking up the hand-towel from the floor and wiping her skin clean. She tossed the towel into my lap where I was still grasping my now soft cock.

"That was incredible," I gasped softly.

She picked up her clothes and started to put them back on.

"You were naughty you know. There was no touching allowed. You owe me."

"How about if after I fix your car this weekend I give it a good cleaning?" I responded, finishing cleaning up with the sticky towel.

"That would be a good start."

=========

The story is just starting - how far will Jenny really go? Why not Vote and find out?

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,333 Followers
12