Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,370 Followers

Grasping the shaft of my cock in her hand, she slowly started pumping my cock into her face. Up and down my cock, her face went, meeting her hand coming from the opposite direction. Her tongue danced over my cock head as she sucked me, teasing where I was most sensitive. After a couple of minutes of this pumping she pulled away. She stroked me with long firm pulls, while watching my cock, and occasionally licking and sucking the head.

"Where do you want to come? On my face? In my mouth? On my tits? What do you want?" She asked me, sliding her hand up and down my shaft the whole while.

"Where would you like it?" I asked.

She thought about it for a bit while she stroked me. She took my cock in her mouth for a second, then pushed her way all the way down the shaft again, holding there, my cock lodged in her throat. She finally pulled back, gasping for air.

"On my tits and neck I think." She answered, letting go of my cock and rolling onto her back.

"Fuck my tits, and finish wherever you want." She told me, holding her tits for me, squeezing her hard nipples.

I kneeled astride her chest, the pool surface a little uncomfortable but hardly noticeable under the situation. She must have noticed though, because she made me wait, while she placed a foam float mat under her back crosswise, giving me a soft place to kneel.

She smiled at my wonder. "Trust me, we girls know what it's like to have something uncomfortable under you when you're on your knees. Guys would get a lot more blow-jobs if they'd take that into consideration."

I took my position again, then slid my cock up and down between her small breasts while she pushed in from the side. It was fun to watch, but it wasn't working for me. There wasn't enough surface, and there was no lubricant so I was sticking to her skin.

She laughed. "Ok, not the best of ideas." She stood up and walked to a lounge chair. She stood beside it. "Lie down."

I did, and she climbed above me in the classical 69 position. I watched her smooth pussy lower to my face as her mouth went to work on me. She was diligent, her mouth and hands going at me with a vengeance, as I licked the lips and pink opening I was offered. I reached around and started playing with her asshole again, while I licked her. She grunted her appreciation, and continued her effort to make me come.

As I got closer again, she pulled her head back, and almost leaped off me. "Move," she gasped, and then she lay down where I had been, her heading hanging off the end.

"Ok, fuck my face, like you mean it, and come on my neck and tits," she commanded me.

I slid my cock into her mouth, the sensation so different coming from this side. I fucked the end of my cock in and out of her mouth. She reached behind me and pulled hard at my ass on the in stroke, encouraging me to get more aggressive.

I did, pushing harder and faster, slowly working my way up until I was shoving my cock deep into her face, leaning over her, squeezing her tits. I finally put all consideration to the side, and tried to fuck her face like it was her pussy, freely stroking away. She was gagging some, but showing no hesitation. I fucked her pretty young face with long full strokes, pulling all the way out, and then pushing in hard, until I could go no further. After only a few strokes of this, I could feel the tightening of my balls and need to come. I kept going, until I could feel the cum bursting forth, pulling out and watching it splash across her chin and neck all the way to the valley between her tits. I reached down and stroked the juice out, coming all over her chest, and then placing my cock back in her mouth, when I could come no more. She sucked me gently, licking me, until I was completely done.

As I pulled away, she rubbed my cum into her skin, all over her breasts, upper chest, and neck. "It's supposed to be good for your skin," she told me with a smile.

I lay back and collapsed on the chair beside the one she was on. "Wow," was all I could say.

She stood up and came over to my chair. She straddled my lap, her butt resting on my thighs. She played with my cock, pulling on it, getting its attention. She had me semi-hard when she slid forward.

She spread her legs wide, her red opening beckoning. She placed the head of my cock, which was suddenly getting harder, at her opening, pushing the head just inside her.

"I just wanted to see what it was going to look like if you work hard all week." She said, holding my cock and diddling herself with the end of it. She was obviously wet, and the wetness on my cock was extending, first just on the tip, but with her continued play, close to an inch beyond the head.

She leaned over me, and pushed back, settling down on my cock. It was now definitely hard again, and I could feel it penetrate deeper inside of her as it hardened.

"Don't move a muscle," she warned me. She then got her feet underneath herself, and raised herself straight up in the air, until just the end of my cock remained sheathed. She looked between her legs and watched as she lowered herself the full length of my cock, settling firmly down upon me.

Jenny adjusted her position, her knees still beside me, but the tops of her feet were on my thighs. Her hands were on my shoulders, and I could feel the full weight of her on my shoulders and thighs. She started fucking herself, using my cock.

"Don't you dare move. I need this, but you're not allowed to fuck me yet. So just stay still until I'm done, and don't you dare come until I'm ready." She hissed, fucking me hard.

I did as she instructed, holding myself stiff as a board, concentrating on the feeling of my cock disappearing inside that incredibly smooth, tight pussy. Her tits were just above me and I wanted to reach up and suck them so badly.

She fucked me hard, riding the full length of my rod, pushing down to get the full penetration. Head bent over she worked herself into a sweat, her breath coming in gasps, her nipples standing out like hard little erasers.

"Oh, God, I'm there, I'm so close, I'm so damn close," she moaned.

I couldn't take it any longer, and I grabbed her by the hips, lifted her up and slammed my cock into her. On the third stroke she screamed. I held her just off my hips and fucked up into her hard and fast, hammering her, until I was ready to come as well. I pulled her down hard, and came inside her, a series of small thrusts helping me empty my balls in my sister-in-law's, young, tight, shaven pussy.

She was lying on me, clutched against my chest, her breath ragged, hot and sweaty in the midday Dallas sun. Holding her ass cheeks in my hands, I pushed in and out of her, as much as I could, my cum mixed with hers, making us so slippery, and my dwindling hardness making it harder to stay inside. I popped out, and she sighed, then she raised her head from my shoulder and kissed me deeply, while my cum ran out of her, dripping onto my leg and the lounger.

"You keep breaking the rules, you bad boy. What am I going to do with you?" She whispered, her lips caressing mine as she spoke.

"You'll probably make me service you. It's such a severe punishment." I kidded her.

"I'll have to think about that." She rolled off me. "I'm burning up," she announced as she made for the pool.

I was right behind her, hitting the refreshing water with a splash. I took her in my arms and kissed her madly, all over, playing with that wonderful body. I reached down and put my hand against her pussy, slipping a finger inside her.

"That was incredible." I told her. "I can't wait until we get to play again, and I'm in control." I accented my intentions, by lifting her off the bottom of the pool, my left arm behind her back, my right hand stroking in and out of her. She leaned back, her breasts rising above the water, where I could lick and suck on her sensitive nipples. Her waist remained below water, allowing two of my fingers to now screw in and out of her.

"You are a fiend," she moaned, "I have to go, I have a client."

"Just a minute," I told her, guiding her to the side. I let her lift her arms over the side, then I lifted her legs over my shoulders, in about 4 feet of water, crouching over. I held her pussy just out of the water, and ate her firmly, my tongue fucking her, when my mouth wasn't nibbling her clit. Within a few minutes I had her coming again, moaning loudly, and kept at her until her breath finally slowed.

"Oh. My. God." She heaved. She dropped down, wrapping her legs and arms around me kissing me deeply.

"I have to go to work, and you HAVE to lose 5 more pounds. Fast. Please!" She told me, disentangling herself and heading straight for the porch.

"I'll do my best. I promise." I answered, following her, just a bit more slowly.

She wiggled her cute little butt at me. "I'm sure you will. You'll work HARD."

* * *

I worked HARD on this story, if you liked it you could show your appreciation a lot easier than Jenny does. Just Vote!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,370 Followers
12