Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,380 Followers

"Oh, I need to use the powder room too," she murmured, climbing out of the hot-tub and almost running for the house.

I turned to look for Dawn, and she was sidling over next to me, until her body was pressed against mine.

"You are bad," she told me, belying her own words by letting her hand settle on my aching cock.

"Look who's talking," I answered, my hand sliding down her side and caressing her ass.

"That was incredible. I never dreamed she'd allow that to happen. She sounds so cold when she talks about her sex life, but, Damn, you had her hot!" Her hand wasn't still, as she slowly stroked up and down my full length.

I whispered, "Your turn?"

"Maybe you'd prefer a 'Buttery Nipple' to start," she said. "But before that you HAVE to lose these stupid boxers." As good as her word she tried to tug them off me. I let her.

Dawn pushed me back to sit on the underwater bench, then sat in my lap, my cock pressed up between her legs. She dribbled a few drops of her shot onto her right nipple. Then held it up to me. I saw the tiny brown drop, almost fall from her nipple, and my tongue darted out, almost involuntarily and caught the drop of liquor, following up with a lick to her pronounced nipple. She poured the rest of her shot all over her breasts, and I couldn't deny the offer. I dove in and sucked and nibbled on her magnificent full breasts as I had done with Beth.

After a minute she grabbed my hair and roughly pulled my head back, lowering her mouth onto mine and kissing me fiercely. Our tongues dueled, as her crotch ground against me. Breathless, she pulled away, hugging me tightly and burying her face in my neck.

"I need to cum, Alex," she purred. She climbed off and sat on the edge of the hot tub, her legs open. It took me several minutes, and my tongue was numb, but cum she did. We were alone the whole time, with neither Beth nor Holly joining us. Dawn was slow to reach her peak, and seemed to hover just around it. Finally she clasped me tightly and came fiercely. She was as hot as a firecracker.

Dawn slid back into the water, then slipped into my arms kissing me deeply. "Get up on the edge," she told me.

I did, my cock standing up proudly, arrogantly.

"I'd love to let you fuck me with that big fat cock, but I've never cheated on JT, and I don't think I want to start when I'm this drunk." She reached over and stroked my cock. "So you'll have to be happy with this." She stroked me smoothly, up and down, easily beating me off. She seemed enthralled by the action, her face getting closer and closer, until I heard her mumble, "Fuck it". At that she put her mouth over the head of my cock, and proceeded to swallow me. Slowly, until more than half had disappeared and I was pressing into the back of her throat. She pushed harder, taking another inch, and holding it there, before she pulled off of me gasping. I was impressed, and said so.

She pulled her head back and smiled. "I'm glad you like it." She went back to sucking me, and then she was grabbing my hands and placing them on her head. I was trying to stay in control, but that was too much, and I took her head in my hands and fucked her face. Up and down on my cock I forced her, penetrating deep into her throat, listening to her gasp as I let her off. She was growling and mewling as she sucked me ferociously.

It was only a couple of minutes later that I announced to her "I'm cumming." She immediately pushed down hard, taking nearly my entire cock, and I creamed down her throat. It was the most incredible feeling. I never saw a drop of my cum. As I finished inside her mouth, she slowly drew back, sucking me clean the whole way. At the end, she pulled off of me and smiled. She opened her mouth to show it completely clean. She then took my flask of Tequila and took a shot.

"God I needed that," she murmured. "We better go in."

Holly was passed out in the bed. Beth had gotten sick in the bathroom, and was helpless, sitting on my couch. She wasn't unconscious, but she was certainly dazed. Dawn headed back to the bedroom, to dress herself. Unbelievably I heard the hair dryer go on. I looked down at pretty Beth, and found her bra. I pulled her forward as I tried to put it on her, attaching it behind her back. I was getting hard again, just from being around her like this.

She reached out and grabbed my cock, tugging at it as she slid back into the couch. I leaned over her, while her hand gripped my hardening cock, and I nibbled on her ear and neck.

"Don't you want me?" she murmured, drawing me closer, and stroking me.

I did a bad thing. She was in no shape for it, but I couldn't help myself. As her hand guided my cock between her legs I went along, and when she placed the head at the opening of her nether-lips, I pushed. A couple of shoves later and I was balls deep in this sweet, innocent and incredibly drunken beauty. She seemed content and leaned back into the pillows, her eyes closed.

And I fucked her.

I fucked her with long full strokes, enjoying the sensation of her moist pussy, my hand cupping those perfect breasts, playing with her nipples, and just using her. There was a rhythm to the sound of the hair dryer, almost like a humming, and I fell into that rhythm, short strokes when called for, longer strokes when necessary. I was only in her about 5 minutes, and I was ready to come again. But the rhythm of the hair dryer hung onto me, controlling me, driving me in and out of the semi-conscious nearly naked beauty. Then abruptly it shut off, and I slammed into her, driving my cock mercilessly against her open pussy. I was coming inside of her, thrust to the very root, recklessly filling her womb with my seed. I quickly pulled out and slipped her panties up her legs, following these with her pants. I was glad she hadn't worn tight jeans.

"I'll finish dressing her, you better put something on." Dawn said from behind me, as I turned Beth's shirt right-side out.

"Ok, I'll be ready in a sec." I went to throw on gym shorts and a t-shirt.

I tucked Holly under the sheets, and she mumbled, but rolled over and let me tuck her in.

Semi-dressed, I guided the two thirty-something hotties out to Dawn's suburban. I would drive them home and walk the 4 blocks back. We took Beth home first even though she lived the furthest away, since I had to end up at Dawn's. I wondered if Beth would catch hell for getting so drunk - her husband was a jealous guy. Dawn escorted her in while I waited.

She came out angry. "What a fucking asshole. She should leave the fucker. Fuck him."

"What happened?" I asked her, concerned for Beth.

"Just the usual. He was calling her names, insulting her for being a slut, and then for being frigid. What a jerk. Then he started in on me, blaming me for her condition. She deserves better than that prick."

We were quiet.

"I never expected anything like this night," I confessed to Dawn, at a stoplight.

"Nothing happened, Ok?" she said to me, leaning back in her chair, eyes closed.

"Nothing," I agreed.

"Good. I hope we get to do nothing again sometime. Soon." I looked over and saw a smile on her lips.

"Me too. Maybe even more of nothing." I reached out and let my fingers cup her near breast, before they settled down to her crotch, rubbing her pussy through her tight jeans.

"Mmm. That would be nice," she giggled, pushing up against my hand.

We were about two blocks away, when she told me to park, opening her jeans and tugging them and her panties down around her ankles. The car was barely in park before she was thrusting my hand back between her legs. I pulled my hand away and she almost cried. I climbed into the back seat, between the captain's chairs and she followed me.

"Alex, we can't do it," she warned me.

"I know," I answered. I sat back, and guided her next to me. She turned and laid down in my lap, giving me easy access to her burning twat. My left hand caressed her face and breasts, through her shirt, while I fingered her. It was only a couple of minutes before she was coming hard on my hand.

She sat up and kissed me warmly. Then she was opening my pants.

"Dawn, you don't have to..." I tried to tell her.

"No shit. I don't HAVE to do anything," she told me diving mouth first for my cock. She was an incredible cocksucker. But after just a few seconds she pulled off of me. "Where has this been?" she asked. She licked it again. Then she looked at me with a look of surprise, "Oh, Jesus, you ARE a bad boy!" I guess maybe I should have cleaned up after I used it on sweet Beth. It didn't seem to deter her, and she gobbled me like it was the only thing that mattered in the world.

Once again she pulled off, and then she shocked me, pushing my legs down, straddling me, with her back to me, and pressing my thick, wet cock, against her bare pussy.

"Don't you dare come in me. I just want to get a feel. It's so damn thick." That settled, she eased down onto my cock, taking the entire length easily.

She fucked me. I don't care what she calls it. She fucked me and fucked me well. I held her warm round ass in my hands, helping her raise and lower herself on my throbbing meat. She had to bend over, after bouncing her head off the roof a couple of times, but it didn't slow her down a bit. With a gasp, she pulled off of me, then turned around, pulled me forward on the seat, then settled on my lap, facing me, taking me inside of her again. She leaned back, her exquisite body stretched out in front of me, while I delved her depths. I fondled her breast through her shirt, and she reached down and peeled her shirt and bra up and over her huge tits, pushing them out for me. When she was gasping from the exertion, I turned her around and leaned her over the console, wedged between the two front seats. Grabbing her hips in my hands I fucked her forcefully, pounding her, making her cry out. I looked down, by the dim light of the street lamps, and grasped her ass cheeks in my hands, spreading her open, so I could see both her tight little brown hole, and the view of my cock sliding in and out of her repeatedly. I was in heaven. When I told her I was getting close, she pulled off, twisting from between the captain chairs, and wrapped those naughty lips back around my yearning cock. She sucked me and stroked me, and it was only a few more moments before I finished in her talented mouth.

She wiped her lips with the back of her hand, then looked at me and gave me a wink. "Couldn't have you making a mess in my car now, could I?"

I zipped up and climbed back up front, while my wife's best friend got her panties and jeans back on, which was a bit of work. Damn, they were tight.

Then I was dropping her off. JT met us at the door.

"Sorry, buddy. They weren't too much trouble were they? You know how she gets when drinking." He looked askance at his wife, who was wobbly.

"They went skinny dipping. Surprised the hell out of me," I told him.

"Yep," Dawn replied, "and we were nekkid."

"That's kind of implied when we talk about skinny dipping. All three of them?" he asked, and I nodded. "Shit. You didn't tell Eric did you? He'll have a cow." he was holding Dawn so she wouldn't fall over.

"Hell no! The fucker was yelling at her for getting home late and drunk," Dawn interjected. "The asshole asked her why her hair was wet, and she said she'd gotten sick, and rinsed her hair under the faucet."

"Damn, I don't want to hear about this from him," he said to me. "He always blames this one." He wiggled her under his arm, and she groped for his crotch.

"I'll leave you to take care of her, I've got one to take care of at home."

"You need a ride?" he asked.

"I need a ride," Dawn whined.

"Nope, just a short walk, I'll see you later." I started heading down the driveway.

"If they go skinny dipping again, I'd like to see that." He said to my back.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I told him, wondering how far it could go, openly, between four consenting adults. Maybe five with Beth.

=====

I hope you'll forgive the little detour from the main line of the story. Don't worry we'll be back on track in the next episode. And if you liked this one, please take the time out to vote!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,380 Followers
12